News Lands, New Money, Same People. [Job/ Yui]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Details:

Heat washed over his body, this was not something he was used to, or rather hasn't been used to in a long long time. Helio was a place that he had visited when he was younger, no there was more to it than that. This was his birth land, the land where his mother has bestowed the name Malak upon him.  The name wasn't anything significant nor was it something he cared to remember. Knuckles was his name, it was who he was, and even if this place brought back the horrible memories of being a slave and how weak he felt the Fanalis would not allow it to define who he was and had become.

As he walked into town the red-haired green eye male couldn't help but overhear a dark skin man wearing a turban speaking to a Guardsmen or what a reasonable person would assume was a guardsman due to his attire and gear.  

"Please, we musta come togethur. We same people!"
" Shud'dup, don't chu think we have enough to dealt with after the Capital, and all of Beast. "

The conversation would go back and forth with the elder pleading for help and the soldier showing him his lack of care.  From what Knuckles could gather from the discussion there was too much going on in this country for them to deal with small tasks such as bandits.  It seemed more like hearsay from the way the patrolman was acting really brushing off the issue at hand.

Knuckles figure this would be a good way for him to get an in with the town's people, he could handle the issue for both parties and possibly make some money or get his name out and about.

WC:290/500

Hahashi Yui

Hahashi Yui
D-Tier
D-Tier

Yui smiled as she walked around town, it appeared the guards were either lacking in desire to help the citizens the country was on the verge of collapsing, the signs she saw were not good. When the government stopped caring about protecting its people it meant corruption ran deep and likely signaled an end to the nation. She would begin to investigate the rumors to see if they were true, she saw many side deals being done as she wore her cloak to cover her identity, still what she heard was quite disturbing. It did appear the criminals were beginning to act quite boldly, which meant the corruption was beginning to get set in stone, being paid to look the other way as she had seen this happen in other places. If the nation did not take action and clean up corruption it would become another lost nation in the bowels of history.

She headed to an area where a particular rumor was troubling, she heard in this area a group of men often attacked many women and mugged them if not worse things, She was a magician however so she did not fear these lesser men. As she made her way down a dark alley she appeared to get surrounded by the men, of course, they were the typical thug, she could only smile as she prepared to pull her wand out.

"It appears you guys walked into my trap, I am the great Yui and you are all under arrest. I do not care your reasons hurting innocent people is wrong so you will quietly come with me or else."

The men would begin to laugh, this small girl thought she could stop them, it was quite entertaining as she pulled her wand out they would laugh further, she may beat them one on one but with so many, they would not give her a chance to chant any spells.

Yui would begin to lift her wand to cast a spell before a man grabbed her from behind, the other men would laugh as she would attempt to squirm away from the men

"Little lady we are going to teach you a lesson, magic may be all-powerful but if you can't cast spells you are at the mercy of others. Maybe we should show you a good time, I bet you are fun in the bed, you know what they say about those with red hair."

She would slam her foot into the man's foot as his grasp would fade slightly. She had a perfect spell for this as she would only need a slight chant before the area around her would begin to grow red, her red hair turning a sudden white before an explosion happened. The men would begin to scream with pain, as several stood up with burns on their bodies. They all were knocked back several meters taking D rank heat damage and suffering light burns. as she would simply smile.

"Did you think I didn't plan for a group attack, you will surrender unless you want me to get serious."

WC:512/500

Spell and Magoi use:

Last edited by Hahashi Yui on 02/03/21, 09:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Fanalis would approach the two men and give them a warm smile "Greetings, my name is Knuckles Shi, I used to be a Unity Corps member in Reim. I say this to tell you I'm more than qualified to perform this task for the people.  I will look into this matter for you, and if I find them I will bring justice to them. I can assure you this much. Of course, I will ask if I find these people that I'd be compensated for my work. "

The two men looked over the Fanalis and after some discussion they would agree the towns people would cover the small fee if he completed the job.  With all parties in agreeance Knuckles would head out to find the bandits and deal with them effectively.   Getting his directions to where he needed to go, Knux would effectively find the slums.  He could feel the familiar scene no matter what country he was in, all slums were the same.  Using his A tier strength Knuckles jumped up leaping onto the roof  getting an overhead view of the area. From the distance he saw a flash of light. Using the great speeds of his race he would race over leaping from building to building until he reached the spot only to find a woman with a wand and a group of men knocked to the ground.  

With a final jump the man would land 5 meters from here and start to clap.

"Wow, not to bad. But, they are still alive."

wc:257+290=560/500

Hahashi Yui

Hahashi Yui
D-Tier
D-Tier

Yui would smile as the men stood wobbly-legged and slightly singed, she had given them quite a warning shot, had she desired she could have killed them but she was against just killing. Everyone should have a chance to make amends even terrible men like these had families and loved ones. She suddenly heard a man's voice as he clapped and said she didn't kill them all.

Yui would turn with a wide smile as she would flip her cape and strike a pose of a magical girl.

"I am a hero of justice, I strive to make the world a better place, killing them would just breed more hate and their loved ones would desire revenge. These men are bad but should have a chance to change their lives now that they met others much stronger than themselves."

Suddenly one of the men would leap at her with his blade as she simply sighed before smashing him in the head with her wand causing D tier damage. He would fall unconscious as she let out a sigh.

"Please just surrender your loved ones would not be happy about your crimes."

The others would look at her before one man would step forward, not trying to attack but ready to speak to her.

"Is this really justice we had to do these things because we lost our jobs. We have no money to feed our families is us letting them die of starvation justice to you. My wife and child are very sick and without the money... they won't last much longer. Do you expect me to sit by and let them die you bitch, you understand nothing about justice."

801/500

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Is it really providing if you're hurting others to provide? You're destroying your own well-being by robbing and forcing other families to go what your own is going through. There is a lot of mercenary work out there or even maybe try to join the guardsmen, something is better than setting your own people further behind. You think letting you go would be justified simply because you're poor?"

Knuckles would jump down in front of the man and grip him by his throat, pushing him into the wall as his green eyes stared into the man's soul.
"You're just a parasite to you people, and you kids would be the better with you of the picture!"  With that said Knuckles would drop the man from his grip.

Looking back to the group of men Knuckles would walk over and squat down to their level.

"I'll make it simple for you, tell me where your Boss is and I will spare your lives. It's that easy. "

Knuckles would cross his arms as he awaited an answer. He was sure one would come though he wasn't sure this woman would be ideal to keep around. This world was too menaceful for something as silly as Justice, this world was one ran by power and control. Justice was like this man pointed out fickle.  Grunting with his thoughts he hoped she would come around and see that keeping people alive that she fought would only come to bite her in the ass later.

"Oh Come off it man,  if we tell you who we work for we are going to get killed! Then our families will really starve. "  

As he finished this sentence Knuckles would kick with all his might, his full A tier fanalis power snapping into the skull of the man knocking him clean across the area they had met up in. It was a fact the man's neck was broken, it was possible his skull was crash, and it was possible his brain might be bruised or mush at this point.

"And you'll get a head start with him where I will kill you now."

WC:355+560=1005

Hahashi Yui

Hahashi Yui
D-Tier
D-Tier

She could see the men beginning to think about their actions but one was being quite unruly before in a flash his head was gone, Yui could not even see the attack his head was just gone from his body. She looked toward the man as he said he would kill them if they did not tell where the boss was. He was strong, no he was insanely powerful as her legs shook from the pressure she could feel from him. He was a force so much stronger than herself and he was not someone to mess with.

One man would step forward bowing before the pair as the others soon followed begging for their lives. She knew these men were not as bad as they seemed she would lift the closest one head and ask again where this boss was. If they took him out the men would have nothing to fear from the men.

"Where is this boss, do not worry we will take care of him and you and your families will be free and safe."

He would point to a large house about a block away, so this was the ring leader's house, she was sure he was forcing these men to do his bidding for scraps or chump change.

"Thank you, do not worry you will not be harmed because you were honest with us. Let us go mystery man helping me the name is Yui by the way and it's nice to meet you."

She would begin to walk toward the house hoping this man would leave those men alive, they did as asked but she had no power to stop someone as strong as himself her hand was still shaking from the fact she could not even see what he did to decapitate the man.

WC:1,105/500

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

The so of force was all that was needed to get this worthless dog to speak. The man he killed at least had some type of loyalty. After getting the information Knuckles would walk away from the group of bandits and head to the house they pointed out. With the magic caster in party Knuckles would look over to her. "The name is Knuckles Shi, I came here from Reim, lookin into some stuff. Heard some people were in need of some help so figured it would be a great start to spreading my name here. What's in it for you??

While speaking he looked forward, not really caring that his back were to the men they just fought, surely none of them dated thought to attack them, he also had no real interest in the woman besides her reasons for fighting these bandits. She could be of use if she was from here or, if she had lived here a while or had some type of goal with this village. She could be someone he could travel with and help out in order to spread his name as he would search the world for the man who beat him.

They would soon be approaching the house, Knuckles would look down to the woman and grin. "So, what magic can you use?"

Hahashi Yui

Hahashi Yui
D-Tier
D-Tier

She was glad he choose not to finish the men off as they began to make their way toward the house, she wondered just how strong he was, she could not even track his movements when he killed that man. This meant he was way stronger and faster than herself so it felt odd he would be trying to also take out lowlives like this. Maybe he was trying to become a hero of hope, spread the good word about his name it seemed fitting for someone already powerful.

"My magic is heat magic, so as you can guess by the name it burns things to ashes. I am simply traveling the world to become the best known and strongest mage in the world. I fly where the wind blows me and help those I can that are in need. I do not care much for the mages in Magnostat, they look down on other races and generally treat anyone not a mage like trash. I condone such behavior as I see all races equal it's the person themselves that determine if they are good or bad."

As they got closer to the house several guards blocked the gate, clearly, they were not gonna let the pair walk right in. She had a plan if Knux would agree stopping a bit down the street she needed to discuss the plan.

"Listen we can't just kill this guy we need to find out where he is holding the other girls. There is one way we can get in and even be shown where the girls are, you need to act like you captured me and offer to give this man me in exchange for a more fully developed woman. I need you to sound arrogant and cocky and you need to rough me up a bit to make it look like I put up a fight."

She would wait for his response as she was prepared to take a few hits to look the part, she had no issue screaming and acting like she was taken against her will the question was this man capable of playing the bad man and pull it off effectively.

WC:1,471/500

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

After getting the information he needed Knuckles began to plot. However, his thoughts were thrown off as the woman went on to talk about the injustice of those from the Magician country and how they hated other races. "That's every country, there is no place on this rock that I have been where people weren't hated or disliked for no reason. The only people I care about are Slaves and ensuring they have a safe place to call home. As the girl came to a stop so did Knuckles, she would go on to mention this plan of hers, but a look of confusion came across his face.

"Girls? What are you on about? These are just some thugs that are causing issues for the people of this village, they are scared that their actions will trigger a war on of grounds for other gangs. I was hired to make an example out of this guy and see if they make the others run off. So sorry but this is gonna be a brutal and bloody scene when I'm done. "

With that said he looked onward to the guards up ahead. He started cracking his neck and fingers before stretching. He was eager to get this over with. Knuckles would look back to the woman he was with. "So you got two choices, either fight me or come with me and maybe I'll get this guy to speak before he dies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum