Noir Ecryola
Shishi
Neppy
Nioh
Angelus
Solomon's Proxy
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Magi Writing Contest Part 2. Empty Magi Writing Contest Part 2. 06/02/21, 12:56 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Congrats to the writers who have made it to this step, first of all, I would like to say good work to everyone who entered part one, and remember just because you're not part of part two's contest your vote is the most important thing you can add to the contest.  To writers of Post 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, welcome to the next stage!

As many have seen or perhaps heard from the Main chat in discord part two is the TIE BREAKER!  In a DM to Proxy, you will be submitting a character sheet for your Magi, everything will need to be filled out and posted here as if you were making the character all besides HISTORY. For the RP sample use the post you made in the 1st part of the contest as this sample.  Also as a reminder please use the code feature when submitting so that everything can quickly and easily be transported perfectly as you have made it for this part of the contest. Good luck writers! And may the be Magi win!

The deadline to submit the character sheet will be Feb,17th, 2021 at 11:59 PM US Central time.

Code:
[center][img]Link To Character Image Here[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Country Affiliation:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Tier:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Age + Birthdate:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Aspirations:[/b]
[b]Phobias/fears:[/b]
[b]Face-Claim:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Rukh Alignment:[/b]
[b]Special Features:[/b]
[b]Role-Play Sample:[/b]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Here are the following applications for our Dark Magi Contest!

1:

2:

3:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

4:

5:

6:

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

6 is my vote. I loved 6's writing beforehand, and love the character now. It's a great well written Magi with a really good FC, and an intriguing personality. Her ambitions I believe reflect how some black rukh feel on the site, and would even garner more black rukh. Good luck.

Nioh

Nioh
C-Tier
C-Tier

My vote is for 3! Well written and a compelling character, though I have to admit I've got a soft spot for mother-figures.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

I would like to vote for Number 5 :)

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Chysanthos Mira

Chysanthos Mira
D-Tier
D-Tier

10Magi Writing Contest Part 2. Empty Re: Magi Writing Contest Part 2. 24/02/21, 03:01 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

11Magi Writing Contest Part 2. Empty Re: Magi Writing Contest Part 2. 24/02/21, 07:24 pm

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

12Magi Writing Contest Part 2. Empty Re: Magi Writing Contest Part 2. 25/02/21, 09:45 am

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

I vote for one, I still greatly enjoy their style of writing.

13Magi Writing Contest Part 2. Empty Re: Magi Writing Contest Part 2. 25/02/21, 02:46 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

14Magi Writing Contest Part 2. Empty Re: Magi Writing Contest Part 2. 26/02/21, 12:38 am

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Since I already said it on Discord.

6. I love the concept of a dark rukh Magi that literally walks the line in between Solomon and the Contractor. Nothing feels more "against fate" that rejecting both choices and carving a completely new path for themselves.

15Magi Writing Contest Part 2. Empty Re: Magi Writing Contest Part 2. 26/02/21, 05:45 am

Mita

Mita
D-Tier
D-Tier

16Magi Writing Contest Part 2. Empty Re: Magi Writing Contest Part 2. 28/02/21, 10:06 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

voting for number 2

17Magi Writing Contest Part 2. Empty Re: Magi Writing Contest Part 2. 09/03/21, 11:28 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Voting for 3 for the next round.

18Magi Writing Contest Part 2. Empty Re: Magi Writing Contest Part 2. 09/03/21, 12:03 pm

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Casting vote for 3.

19Magi Writing Contest Part 2. Empty Re: Magi Writing Contest Part 2. 09/03/21, 01:16 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

I must first apologise for being absent in the first voting round. But I am here now! So, let's get down to business: these two profiles are not just good, but very good. I love Ren and Morrigan because they fill the two roles of 'character' and 'magi', which I thought would prove a problem. Ren has this flower motif, delicate and beautiful like herself, while Morrigan seems a plot-device made manifest - in the best sense.

After much review, I decided that Ren was more appealing to me. I was close to voting for her role-play sample in the previous round, and that flowing writing has passed down into this profile as well. If she is chosen, I would love to see where Ren will go!

20Magi Writing Contest Part 2. Empty Re: Magi Writing Contest Part 2. 09/03/21, 04:02 pm

Chysanthos Mira

Chysanthos Mira
D-Tier
D-Tier

21Magi Writing Contest Part 2. Empty Re: Magi Writing Contest Part 2. 17/03/21, 01:10 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This was honestly a really hard choice, I really loved both apps equally, and history really would've been the thing to win me over to differentiate function and form or just maybe that small piece to understanding a character. That aside, with what I read from this both I get so much depth of personality, interesting goals and wonderful characters. For me the deciding factor was really just in this case which I would like to see as these are both outstanding quality. My vote is for Morrigan simply for the fact I'd love to see how she plans to interact or weave those stories, or even just be small hand in its narration, its a great chance to show how a plot device can seem simple at first but have great depth.

22Magi Writing Contest Part 2. Empty Re: Magi Writing Contest Part 2. 17/03/21, 08:43 pm

Naofumia

Naofumia
C-Tier
C-Tier

23Magi Writing Contest Part 2. Empty Re: Magi Writing Contest Part 2. 18/03/21, 09:13 am

Naofumia

Naofumia
C-Tier
C-Tier

Needed to change to vote between 1 and 3 so id Vote 1.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum