Taming The Wilderness[Job/Buddah]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job:
Reim always had a place within the Fanalis' heart. It was were he had made friends like Gambo and Taavetti. He learned to hone his skills as a warrior here and even learned the arts of assassinations. His name was known well as a stronger Fanalis who was once a member of the Unity Corps and not the Fanallis Corps.  Though  it would be fair to say that he was not the strongest, the argument could be made that he was one of the strongest or at least well known. His colosseum battles had carried his name far as well as his efforts around the country to aid when beast or the other would attack. Since his return he hadn't been out in the open much other than two matches.  Today however he got word there were beast attacking a village in the western front, and so he headed out. This was not the first time the red haired warrior had come out to the western front for something like this, though it had been sometime. His memories of his closest friends he did the task with last time were still fresh in his head. As the memory replayed within his mind, a smile filled his lips.  

While he reflected on his pass, he could feel the warm sunlight on his skin as the chilling winter winds pushed into his body balancing out the sun rays.  He would hope to have a fun time and help the good people of Reim. He knew the country was having a rough time lately.

WC 262/1,500

Naofumia

Naofumia
C-Tier
C-Tier

Naofumia heard the news about a village being robbed of some very important artifacts; apparently, it was a blacksmith village and these items were very important. Normally Naofumia would travel so far from the Capital; however, her feminine instincts drew the conclusion that these targets were in league with the mage she battled several days ago. A person who she believes is the embodiment of evil. Just thinking of a group consisting of people of this nature made her stomach crawl.  With this in mind, she quickly adjusted her gear, purchasing 2 metal gauntlets, chainmail, and riveted metal to go under her clothes, and just like that Naofumia was equipped and making her way to the Blacksmith village on horseback.

During her travels, a young boy no older than 7, would signal for her to stop in her tracks. Naofumia would pull on the reins of the horse, causing it to stop with a weighting bias and rearing up hits front legs and waving them in the air; the speed of the stop would cause Naofumia to somewhat lunge forward over the horse's head, racing a soft kick in her rear in the process.  The horse would settle down as Naofumia Planted firmly on her feet in front of the young boy. She asserts her posture, straightens her back and takes a knee, and places her right hand upon the boy's shoulder.  “This boy looks like he's in shock, I best be careful with my words..is that blood?” Naofumia would think to herself as she noticed his left leg was covered in blood  “I’m Naofumia, you can tell me; I will listen”. The young boy would be breathing heavily trying to get the words out “Eh Eh” “It's going to be Okay” Naofumia would attempt to smile. A pack of monsters killed the merchant and are heading towards the town; my family is going to be killed The boy would fall to his knees, as his hands gripped his hair They're going to die, they're all going to die”.  “Naofumia would lift the boys head up by his Chin “Everything is going to be okay, can you be strong there's something I need in order to help you” The boy would look up into Naofumias’ eyes he didn't say a word, but it was clear to Naofumia he was filled with bot determination and Terror. “What Village, and in which direction”.  

The child would give Naofumia the information she asked for slowly as he was shaking in fear. “Do I leave him here? Or Do I take him with me?. Naofumia's mind was rocking itself like crazy; both her choices were bad; either leave a child in the middle of nowhere or take him to the site of an active beast attack. “One last question, what's your name?” “My name is Brian” “That's a nice name”. 

Word Count : :477
Total Word COunt :477

Items Brought
Rapier:

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

While traveling through the carved out road Knuckles would soon be on his way, he knew the lay of the land well enough from all the jobs he had down and traveling from Reim to other countries. With no items on hand he figured this would be easy enough without items nor would he need them for battle versus mere beast.  After all he was one of the best Magoi manipulators around Reim, though even with that said there was always someone better.  While nearing the village he could see horned marks scattered about from the beast, some on the ground others on vegetation around him.  Signs he was getting close to the action which made him smile, he was overly excited to fight some beast.

In a few more minutes of travel he could smell the faint hints of blood in the air carried by the wind. Perhaps he would get to fight sooner than he thought. Starting out in large step the Fanalis would enter a full out sprint with his Fanalis speeds carrying him as fast as a horse before increasing.  His A tier speeds allowed him to move like a blur for a short time, but long enough for him to get the scene of combat, or rather the after math of it. The speed after his short burst would be enough to out run most mounted animals.  

Upon arriving to the scent of blood, Knuckles' emerald green hues could only see a cart from this distance. Quickly closing it with his speeds he would find a boy and a Lady. The sight was gruesome enough to make the normal person be filled with horror and shock however for a gladiator like himself he could handle it well, though still tell it was a bad situation.  As he came up from behind the two he would shout out to alert them of his presence.  

"Hey! Is everything okay?" He knew it was not but it was better than discussing the battle. "Allow me to take the boy. If we hurry we can catch the beast  before too much destruction happens.  We can make sure the boy gets help once we get to town. I can hold the beast off if you can see him to a doctor. " With that said Knuckles would motion to take the boy and hold him in his arms.  Once the boy was within his care Knuckles would nod for the Woman to lead the way.   "After you."

WC:416+262=678/1200

Naofumia

Naofumia
C-Tier
C-Tier

Not really, this boy is in shock and covered in blood; I'm perfectly fine and the names Naofumia. Naofumia considered the situation and really had to think; when the stranger arrived “Hmm, he could be a criminal or out to get me however, the situation calls for me to trust this man” Naofumia has a flashback for a moment. The Red hair, and that Face “Hmm maybe he is related to that guy from before… they seem to both assume they were the leaders”. With the slight hint of earnestly within the stranger, Naofumia makes the snap choice to trust him and she passes the boy to him before mountain up. “The animal is to the northeast”. Assuming the stranger would follow her she starts a gallop towards the location “I can’t ride with two, ’d go on ahead”.   Naofumia not expecting the man to be able to run at the speed of a horse, or his future actions she proceeds to increase her speed and turn to deep thought. "Did I do the right thing leaving that boy with a stranger??, how am I going handle such a beast I’m not exactly trained in mounted combat, nor is my weapon designed for multiple foes” A slight grow would sound from Naofumia “I really hate wild beasts, they kill for no reason beyond hunger… it's so stupid”.

Once the boy was within the man's arms, the first thing he would say "Please save them, their all going to die"

Word Count 252
Total Count =  729

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Right, I'll see you there then!" Taking his full stride Knuckles would soon achieve maximum speed as he would run with the boy in his arms. Looking down the Fanlis would smile at the boy. "Don't fear, this is not my first run-in with these beasts, and I can promise you I will not allow them to do as they please. "  Moments would pass until Knuckles finally made it to the village, along the way there was signs of their presence and the direction they were heading allowing him to confirm this was the way of the village.  Once the red-haired man entered the site of the village he could hear the sounds of panic in the distance.  The beast had crashed into the walls which surrounded the village and were already breaking through. All four of the beast would Charge at the same time bringing the wall to the ground.  

With A tier strength, Knuckles would push off the ground, cracking it as pushing himself into the air and over the wall. On the other side, he found a group roughly of 10 men with farm tools looking to fight off the beast.  Upon landing, Knuckles would look at the group and smile. "That's the spirit I like to see guys! Though I have come from the inner cities as per the request.  So please take this child and seek aid for him, I will deal with the beast for now. "  Once handing off the boy Knuckles would turn to see one of the beast beginning their Charge at him. With a grin Knuckles would get into a firm stance, he'd cross his arms as he'd slowly start to gather his energy.  Soon enough a red layer of Magoi would cover his body and take the image of a lion.

The beast's horn would be almost within reach and Knuckles would perform a snap kick, a fast but strong kick to the beast head dealing A tire damage from his Strength alone, and another A tier from his Magoi. After the strike would land a 3-meter wave of force would follow the blow sending the beast off to the side. Still wearing the grin on his face Knuckles pushed onwards toward the remain three beasts as they were climbing over the rubble of the wall one by one bottlenecking them in.
Magoi: 130/170
WC:392+678=1070/1500

Ability :

Naofumia

Naofumia
C-Tier
C-Tier

Naofumia would be riding the horse as she was bewildered beyond her understanding of the world; the man she was speaking with had run right past her, even blowing her away in the dust. “How can someone run that quickly” Naofumia was somewhat in shock it made her feel weak once more. she would begin comparing herself to this man and her own potential. Naofumia would have a vivid vision of the earth splitting ahead of her and an abyss of the distance separating her and the land beyond.

“Could I ever match such speeds? What strength does he have.  Naofumia view of the ceiling of power had just been shattered her eyes were wide open as she traveled along the road.  For the next few minutes, she would remain in a bewildered state before slapping herself in the face as she began to Laugh. “Glad I decided to trust him, HAHAHA, It’s even humorous that I considered fighting him to protect the child”.

As Noafumia arrived she could see the fallen fence and the sound of a loud bang mixed with the echo of cracking wood. “He must have already engaged in combat”  Naofumia would look around and the only way to gain entry that she could see was the fallen fence before her, the gate was closed. “Yah” Naofumia gently kicks the hips of her horse, to instruct it to jump the remains of the fallen. Jump it did the horse jumped elegantly over the fallen fence and would continue to gallop through the town over the rubble; little did Naofumia notice that she was in fact jumping right in the middle of three of the beasts. Her vision was somewhat blocked by the horse’s head.

Pulling on the rains Naofumia shifts the horse sideways, gaining a view of the battle the three beasts were closing in on Knuckles, and Knuckles was closing in on them. The horse began rearing back in reaction to the tug and the sheer feer of what was before it, Naofumia would jump off before taking a slight knee due to the landing. The Horse would run off in fear.

Naofumia would stand simultaneously as the center beast took a quick glance back to access her.  “I’m drawing my sword now, is the kid okay?” Naofumia would say loudly as she drew her Rapier and took a defensive stance with a huge determination and seriousness in her eyes. A second vision would befold her at this moment, of pulling some dirt together to make a brick “I’m going to build a bridge”.

Word Count: 430
Total Word Count: 1159

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

As soon as he took out one of the beasts he could see the other three beasts coming forward.  Seeing the woman he met before show up he would smile. He now had the beast trapped! She questioned the boy and his well-being.   "Yes, the boy is with his people, they are bringing him to a healer. "  Now that the three remaining beast were free to spread out they lined up side to side and all used Trample   There wasn't much room for him to go and the surrounding building were would be in harms way if this kept up these buildings would surely come to fall.  

There was really no choice, he was going to have to go all out here.  Knuckles would   take a single step propelling himself 10 meters backward instantly putting himself in position to then take off at A-tier speeds and run along the walls of the buildings.  As the group of trampling beast passed Knuckles used Perfect balance and his strength to flip from the building and coming down and catching the tail of the beast, WIth all his might Knuckles pulled the beast towards him as he pivoted on his heel turning his body as he slammed the beast into the ground forcing the beast to let out a wail of pain as it soon passed out. The Reaming two would move closer together leaving the buildings free from their trample.

"I think there are more pressing matters than a bridge. perhaps you can youse that blade of yours.  I'll hold one down for you, remove its head!

The red-haired male would then run off quickly catching up to the next of his prey. The beast was smart though, as he grabbed the tail of the beast on the right, they would stomp using their earthquake move  this would cause Knuckles to lose his footing even with his ability to remained balance due to the caving of the ground.  Once Knuckles lost his footing, the beast would swat him away with its tail dealing B-tier damage to Knuckles and making his body skip like a rock on the lake.

Rage would start to build with the large welp that would start to build.   "Well, I would be not satisfied with this fight unless I was hurt, and showed the challenge." Knuckles' eyes would start to glow as he made two fists, he would begin to chuckle as his magoi would start to consume his body as a large level of magoi would flood into him allowing a red aura to form around his body, pretty soon it would start to take over and you could no longer see his skin but only the magoi which  made out the figure of his body.  

"All me to take you as a serious threat then!"

The Magoi surging around his body forces is hair to wave about as if the wind was blowing through it. His eyes seemed to become solid black due to the magoi.  This was his Last Resort and this ability was more taxing than the previous one he had used. Though this ability had alot more to  offer.   Knuckles would once again Take a single step forawrd pushing his body forward 10 meters forward instantly. His speed did not stop there as he would soon get on the ride of the one that had stomped and dealt him damage.   It was clear he would be in an agrresive state by the posture he had before he cocked his fist back and swung with all his might deaing A tier damage with his raw strenth and another B tier with his magoi. The Beast would roar out in pain before being sent hurling to the side slamming into the other beast knocking them both to the ground.  

With both auras swirling around his figure he would start to walk slowly as he punched his right fist into his left hand.

"You lot are going to feed this village for a while, they will fill their bellies with your meat as payment for your attacks. They will warm themselves with the pelts after they have cleaned you, and they will use these horns to make weapons to deffened from your kind in the future. "

He was quite aware they were not intelligence creatures and would not be able jto understand his words, but as the black ruhk flowed around him he was sure that they would feel the vibe he gave off, the lethal intent behind his blows and the energy of death from his walk.

WC: 762+1070=1832/1500

OOC into:

Pools:
Magoi:90/170
Stamina:390/410[/spoiler]

Naofumia

Naofumia
C-Tier
C-Tier

Naofumia was jogging behind the beast trying to keep up, however, not only was she unable to keep up with the beasts or the red-headed man it was as if she didn’t even exist to the beasts. She did take the time to execute one of the beasts that had been knocked out by thrusting her rapier into its neck before following the fight, by the time she actually reached the battle. One of the beasts only just missed her head “Oi that could have killed me!” The last beast was still ignoring her and it only made sense his fellow beasts had just been sent flying.  Naofumia was now at the side of the beast as she herself gazed on the redhead, Naofumia wasn’t sure what was going on but, she did take the moment of hesitation within the beast who was slowly shifting his gaze left to me to meet the eyes of Naofumia “I know we are both weak”. Naofumia would flick her wrist and raise her Rapier towards the sky and bring it down with everything she had into the neck of the beast [strike]. Blood sprayed out towards the redhead man as his head dropped to the ground. “Hmmm, I guess we better clean up this mess

Naofumia shoulders would loosen up as she felt just as defeated as the wild animals, she had no concept of the strength demonstrated and simply bargain walking towards the two beasts that may simply be knocked out with the intent to execute them in case they were to wake up. “You seem strong enough, to fix the fence”. Naofumia would say with her back turned towards the man. “Hmm, I should deal with the animals, drag them to the center of the village and make sure that kid is okay, clean up and introduce myself more normally to that person...what was his name again”  Naofumia head would tilt slightly to the side as she attempted to try figure out his name….. “Do I even know it?”  “This one is already dead, there were four right?Naofumia was unable to locate the fourth and simply began attempting to drag the one that had been sent flying; “This is one heavy pig!”.

WC = 372
Total Wc = 1531

Stamina = 165/215
Strike Scaled to A teir.
Abbility used:

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

While it seemed the combat was all but over Knuckles would still be within his Magoi, he watched as the woman would be trying to drag on of the beast and chuckled.  Walking towards her to help he was about to allow his magoi to calm from his dark red aura form. However he did a head count and noticed when he came to the entrance of town there was four beast and at the moment there was only three that had been taken out. Odd, he thought before he soon heard the roar of the beast as it had finally climbed over the rubble. The fight was not over, thus Knuckles slammed his hand together as he gathered himself once more. With that fanalis speed his body charged towards it, in all his Magoi glory he sustained the form, the beast attempted to stab him with it's horn though Knuckles simply side stepped it before laying his right hand onto it's snot and pushed down forcing its head to hit the ground with A tier strength. The Beast's head would bounce off the ground as a grunt left its body clearly dazed and confused on how it had missed the humanoid.  Knuckles wasted no time, his movements fluent like a dance as his next attack was to head of the beast. A hard right handed fist slammed into the beast applying the Magoi damage on top of his natural A tier strength shattering the skull of the horned beast as the magoi pushed through it's body and killed it instantly with brain force trauma. That was the last of them.  

The red aura dropped from around the Fanalis as he quickly fell to a knee. He had taken C tier damage from the total time he had used the ability. His body ached with pain, worse in the legs due to the damage he had taken earlier.   Taking a deep breath Knux would take a break, he had strained his magoi reserves, which could of been avoided if he had activated his Magoi Manipulation transformation.   After a few moments of rest Knuckles grabbed the beast by his horn and dragged it with ease to the gathering point. Looking back to the human woman he gave her a reassuring smile. "Good work, let's have a drink!"

After gathering all the beast and helping the village with repairs and cleaning the beast, Knuckles took a room in an inn, he would stay until the village was good and restored. He would offer the human woman to join him for food and drink if she liked so they may get to know each other better. Once all the task were done Knuckles return to the inner cities of Reim, it was time to test his iron in the Coliseum again.

WC:468+1832=2300
Magoi 50/170
Stamina 390/410

Skill:

Naofumia

Naofumia
C-Tier
C-Tier

Naofumia also had the same intent, to stay at the village and to make sure they recovered efficiently, however, with every action she knew she needed to get stronger. Just by luck knuckles offered her the opportunity to have a drink, and she intended to ask him several questions. The biggest of these questions would be “How does one gain such strength” Naofumia had been someone ignorant and didn't know there were different races other than humans.  She would find herself carrying a drink from the bar of the Tavern towards a table placing it down firmly she would begin to pour “So this is on you right?” after pouring the 2nd glass Naofumia would attempt to smile which looked really awkward “Okay I can’t do this smiling thing, how did you gain such strength...you made short work of them boars and ran faster than my horse, I can’t envision how to get that strong” Naofumia would take a sip of the drink before coughing slightly “Well, that’s a little strong”.

[Exit]
Wc 172
Total = 1703

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum