I'm leaving

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm leaving Empty I'm leaving 13/12/20, 08:17 pm

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Alright so I’m making an official post now because this is the second time I’ve stumbled into hearing that someone is saying reasons that I’m leaving on my behalf that doesn’t cover the entire story and its getting a bit irritating considering this wasn’t supposed to be shared yet but I’ve already talked and handled that fact with side person.

I have many reasons why I’m leaving, personal reasons, things that I disagree with on how they are handled, some other members, and many more things. Before you ask, if it was you at all if you caused me that much stress you’d be blocked on discord so i could focus on other things besides drama and past trauma things may bring up so if you can message me in dm’s on discord it is very much not you please stop asking me I understand the concern but it’s not fun waking up to a and slide of questions with the expectation of acting as a mother figure and calming everyone down before work and answering the same questions over and over.

The exact reasons why I’m leaving that aren’t straight up personal so I don’t wish to share them can cause a lot of drama and backlash towards those involved and possibly those who aren’t and have already been talked about to staff long ago in depth so if nothing was done on the matters it’s no use in re bringing up at this point and a bit honestly frustrating to be asked to get back into it by those who should already know the situation. So in other words I won’t be restating them but it is not because of one single thing nor person. I wouldn’t be leaving if it was just one single thing or person.

I will not be giving away any of my things on any of my characters and anything anyone has of mine were gifts and I will not be asking for them back. I already answered this question so to those who asked don’t worry this is just to ensure I won’t be asked this question again. They are my items and call you want you want but I’m not sharing them nor my money and I would like staff to respect that as well and not give out my things after I have left.

As for my characters those involved in direct rp with me that wouldn’t be able to progress without meI have already talked to and I was going to finish off my other engagements but those ones don’t need my direct handling to continue and at this point the stress and drama that comes with just lingering to attempt to continue those is way to much so for my own mental and emotional health I won’t be. But Dalia in character should be just seen as working with the town she is now stationed in to keep things going, living happily with them and her new family, read her solos if this makes no sense to you. Tokoro will be living a peaceful life hunting and cooking for money and just living her life the way she hoped for since she was a child. Jum after killing an entire tribe mysteriously vanished into the shadows like the crazy and fucked up little lass she is the mystery as to where or what she’s doing now being just that a mystery.

If you need to contact me you all know ways outside of the site to do so and if not you know the people who know how. I will not reply to messages afking for further details as to why I’m leaving or anything else stated in this thread given I refuse to answer those questions any further. And for those who keep telling others ‘one specific reason’ as to why I’m leaving, stop. One of you I didn’t really tell much about the reasons but I made it clear it wasnt one specific reason stop telling people my personal business without my permission and when it is incorrect. The others I already talked to and I know you understand this already and thank you for understanding.

I hope no one else tries to say anything like this because there are many reasons and only 4 people on this site did I give these full reasons and that is because they deserved the right to know and also honestly I wasn’t sick of answering the question yet. Knowing this how things have been going I have no doubt people will try to say their own versions of my truth as to why I’m leaving for their own reasons. Before you go to try to contact me to tell me just know… I really don’t fuckin care at this point. If it makes others feel better they could even say I was leaving because I needed to find the city of atlantis so I could dump the queen of england's body there if they wanted.

Because it’s not worth the energy to correct shit anymore nor deal with the whole thing. So please do not message me about that whole thing. If I know some may not even read this far and message me anyways but I will inform you to leave me be there and if you don’t I have no qualms with blocking you. I take pride in trying to remain polite and lighthearted with people but at this point I am so far beyond fed up with the issues being shoved down my throat while I’m waking up or at work dealing with IRL shit that i”m just annoyed at this point.

I’m not mad anymore, just extremely disappointed but honestly mostly in myself for allowing myself to foolishly think I should ignore certain tell signs from certain situations that I got emotionally invested in and that is my own fault over all else. I know many tried to fuck with me thinking I would lay back and take it and wouldn’t question it but I have been through 21 years or so of beign gaslight and mentally and emotionally abused, you aren’t shit, and yes you may trigger trauma but also my laughter due to seeing you think you could actually manipulate me because I told you my personal history and you responded with ‘guess that makes you an easy target.’ I have no sympathy for you, nor care what you do in life, I hope you finally find something one day that makes you happy so you don’t feel like you have to do this to others anymore.

I can only imagine what you went through to make you the way you are, and I am sorry you had to go through it, but you will not hand me shit and call it daisies, I’m not that stupid anymore. I try to be kind and that's why you got as far as you did but I never once didn’t notice what you were doing. Kindness is not weakness and I am sorry that your own trauma or issues makes you have to see things in that light. I’m sure its a painful existence and again I genuinely hope it gets better because I don’t like to see others suffer even if they hurt me. But this isn’t me trying to reopen friendship to you nor do I wish to speak to any of you who did this particular thing to me. Yes you are blocked, and yes… you should know who you are. And why. Don’t find ways to ask me and don’t ask others to ask me you won’t find what youtube looking for, target someone else my door is closed now to you.

To those who don’t know me I apologize this is the first thing you see from me, and if you are new to the site don’t think my experiences will be your own. Know in character is just in character, sometimes things can get drama filled, but if you can work around everything to get the chance to rp with a friend or someone else that’s new it can be a great experience and you may walk away with genuinely wonderful people to call your friends. Just keep your eyes open and never ignore feelings or hunches over situations. They will help you tell the fake from the real and when you find the real people whole them tight and don’t let go. They are more important then silly issues or drama.

You know how to contact me or how to figure out a way to do so, I will not be replying to this thread no matter what's said, do not email me about this you will be blocked, good luck to you all and may solomon’s will be ever in your favor.

Goodbye.

2I'm leaving Empty Re: I'm leaving 13/12/20, 08:34 pm

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Best wishes to you, Mili.

3I'm leaving Empty Re: I'm leaving 13/12/20, 09:00 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Nothing but the best

4I'm leaving Empty Re: I'm leaving 14/12/20, 05:09 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

You know I’ll miss you but that’s besides the point. Thanks for being here, and good luck in whatever the future holds!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum