You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 2 Preview: Julius and Eight awaken![Training/Eight/Lagi]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Using the secrets of the Koagata they were given Julius, would set up an area for Eight and himself to train. They each had been given a gift, or rather a down payment for their actions.  It was told to them they would have to work on these items to achieve the full power of these trinkets. Julius for one was not entirely unsure how they would get to that state, but like anything else, he assumed it came with a better understanding of how the item worked.  If it was magic in nature he was sure he could gather enough about it.

After securing a meeting location Julius would task his Ninjia to give a letter to Eight's ninja.   The letter would state the following.   "Meet where the pile of gold was found. The treasure location of Kina will be the location for our treasure as well. Please do come prepared and ready to achieve what one can only dream of." Julius planted enough clues for Eight to pick up where he was talking about and just what he was talking about.

Julius figure it would be some time before his friend would be able to get here. In the meantime, Julis would work on the campsite.  Of course, by working on it he would tap his staves onto the ground 20 times scaling His bio warrior spell as he would command the ruhk as the beams of life magic were cast out into the area morphing bugs into his bio warriors.

Giving them commands as he stood in the center in his black suit and white hat. On his feet was the very item he had come to train.  By the time Eight would arrive at the training area would be set up. Two makeshift huts made from trees and sticks for them to lay and rest in, stones around a bundle of sticks.  There was also a cleared out area made for training which was just fresh dirt.

"Good work, now go!
With that command, the bio warriors would die as the life magic would flee from their bodies. Falling over and crumbling Julius would shift his look over to his Ninja and Hana.  

"I do hope our friend joins us, or it will be a bit more boring. Oh well if he doesn't I must push through and attain the power I have dreamed about.  once I achieve this power I will get the justice my late wife deserves!

Items:

WC:413/2,500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With the message being sent to Lagi, he was looking forward to shaping up his comrades. Most of the time, Lagi was busy training Dalia and making sure that she would be able to take care of herself when he wasn't around. It wasn't out of disrespect or faith, but the one thing that Lagi could believe in was his own strength. Lagi believed that he was strong enough to take on most challenges, but even he was not unbeatable. So training was important, it allowed Lagi to experience what his actual limitations were.

"You stay here Longzufu, you honestly earned yourself a day off my scaley companion. "

With a smile and a pat, Lagi flew off to the location that Julius specified. Once he arrived, he flew over to Julius and folded his arms.

"So what's new? If it were a matter of strength, I would say that your recent display is already impressive enough to take on more challenges. But if it's something else, let me know. My array of knowledge isn't as limited as you would think."

There was a feeling that this wouldn't be the average training section in regards to what would occur here.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the Vampire Lord would stand Julius would smile, he was happy to see the man show up.
"Strength is already mastered, I can do plenty with already but what I have this time is a step towards realizing my dreams, and unfolding what is truly behind Ruhk and the magic they allow us to bend to our will. " Julius would look down to his boots, the dragon on the tip of them more so than any other part.   "A man summoned Eight and me with two others, he bestowed upon us gifts, these gifts will allow us to carry out what we wish though I am no fool. I understand once we have done what he wishes he will take these gifts back, but before then I shall attain its true power and then make it my own.

Julius would stand as we walked over to Lagi.   "I can say that I have touched the depths of what these boots can do but I wish to have the gate opened, the purpose of having you both meet here is so that Eight and I may reach the gate. It's clear that you sir are not just some beast lord with a Dargon as a pet. You have something, true power, and you have allied yourself with Eight, so I offer you the chance to an alley with me. Help me unlock my power and I will offer it to you to finish your dreams to establish your foothold in Helio.  I doubt you need the backing of a single Magician, but when you see what I can do, I will be a walking Reaper to punish those who allow greed to consume them, your enemies included.   But lastly, I can offer something most dream of, life for a long as you wish it. Of course, I haven't unlocked this knowledge yet, but I feel there is the mind who is closer to it within the halls of the city of Magicians.  Their greed is the worst, they hold knowledge and power to save lives.  Lives like my wife, and so many others!"

He would grin towards Lagi and extend his hand outwards. "So what do you say?"

WC:781/2500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Well fair enough, sometimes the power is there and it's better to think of things to do with it instead of blasting a big hole into something. I'm always exploring the concept of power, trying to figure out what makes you powerful besides the image of having it. That's why I need to reach my limits to know if someone was to ever hit the ceiling, is it possible for them to evolve their craft and still add to what they already have? Eventually, we will all go as far as we can go, I honestly want to know what's beyond it."

Other than that, Lagi listened to what Julius had to say about achieving power. It seemed like they were given something by someone. Perhaps it was a dark metal vessel from how he was talking? That could only mean one thing, they were paid a visit to the contractor.

"The contractor? The contractor paid you a visit and gave you a dark metal vessel? Yeah, he broke mine when I started doing my own thing a long time ago. The one that I have now is directly from a dark djinn itself. I'm probably one of the rare few who has such a power with no affiliation to the contractor. If you want to keep it, I think it would be best to have you trained up so that if the day comes where he would ever come for it, he's going to have to fight to take it from you. I would want you to be ready, and at the same time, I hope that day never comes. Just be mindful of the "contract", if you will."

However, Lagi pretty much agreed with everything else.

"I'll humbly accept your help, I've always acted in the way that humans needed to be eradicated due to their sinful nature or the fact that since they are the majority of the races, they are easily corruptible and their flaws trickle down to the rest of the world. Alma torran was a perfect utopia, but perhaps I'm wrong. You, as a human, are helping me, a dungeon beast. "

Lagi then shook his hand.

"I too have lost someone I loved, I understand your anger and grief. Your desire for power is something I can accept. "

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Julius grinned, this man knew on the contractor and his gifts. Well it would be better this way, easier really that he knew what Julius needed to do and how to obtain it's power. To make things better the man even seemed to want Julius to be ready incase the contractor ever came to retake his vessel. Julius agreed, this man was as good as an alley as Eight was.  Lagi even felt a somewhat the same about humans, however,  Julius' existence was that of an exception he would note.

"I'm glad we ca come to an understanding with each other and know that on a base level we have ideals that are similar and align though they might not be the same, the way we reach the end goal aids each other.  I thank you for your kind words, but my Desire for power as you put it is my own Human greed clawing away for more and more so that I may bring the world into a just and fair place.  By any means, even if I have to become what I hate the most. Which is why after we bring a new world into creation I will leave it all behind and bring my wife back so she and I may live out our lives together, in a world built for her.  I'm terribly sorry for you lost Jynx, I will surpass any limits you think we have and I can ensure you I will bring them back, as no one should lose those they love."

While speaking about his nature his face would shift to one of guilt and then flash rage and anger when he thought of his own greed for power and how he was not different from those he sought to slaughter and retrain into the greedless life, a life of doing more for others than yourself.  

When his words came to the world he wanted to make, his face shifted to that of a caring father as he would think of the future of his new born child, what they could become and accomplish, what changes they would make!  Then his face would become still and for a moment he paused before speaking about his wife, his eyes filled with sorrow, as he cursed his faith! How was this just and fair? to lose one's soul mate after only a few years together, being stripped of her before he could build a true life with children! The hand upon his stave would squeeze till the point of his veins showing from under his skin. If his body had the natural power it would bend under his grasp, but atlas he was not that strong and soon the memories would fade. His red hues shifted away from Lagi, unable to make contact with the man as he spoke about her.  And his voice shaken and broken when he did, but clearing as  spoke about Lagi's lost ones.

Taking a breath the man would look out to the training area he had built for them then back to Lagi.
"So my friend where shall we start?"

WC 1303/2500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"If you want to live out the rest of your lives as humans, you can live it in luxury in Tartarus. I will make an exception and grant you both, and any children you decide to have citizenship. This includes your generation, it will live on. That's free health care benefits by no average doctors, but beings like druids and mages of different races and breeds. Not only is the study of magic different, but we will always be able to break ground on new and different cures as we continue to welcome new dungeon beasts into the fold. The techniques we used to treat them are advanced, taking care of humans should be easy. If I have truly committed nothing but evil since I started this, I look forward to the little good that I can do for my friends, like you. "

If Julius knew how to read facial expressions, he could see that Lagi really meant that. He really wanted the best for his friends, as well as the people who were loyal to him. On top of that, he wasn't as bad as he seems, it was only the circumstances that made him be such a person.

"We start now, with the basics even. The first thing that you need to access is weapon equip. It always comes with a paring chant that activates the energy of your dark metal vessel. After that, you bring the energy into focus. Like this....."

Showing his ring, Lagi made it into a fist as he performed a chant of his own.

"Radiate, Doxrus!"

At that point, Lagi's arm mutated into a beast claw.

Season 2 Preview: Julius and Eight awaken![Training/Eight/Lagi] DZMyJJG
"This is the weapon it takes, a beast arm. Quite fitting how it moved completely away from conventional weapons and instead turned my limb into one. But unlike regular weapons, it's powered by the magic of the vessel, every hit is equivalent to the magic type of the vessel itself. In addition to that, every vessel is granted a special ability that makes it different from others, something that the djinn grants. I just so happened to be a great body manipulator, so this works for me. Make sure that you train well in regards to whatever form it takes. That way, you won't be only limited to magic, but your weapon skills empowered by the magic supplied by the vessel. Like if it was a sword, but it's boots so... maybe some kicks? Do you know any martial arts?"

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was a nice sentiment of the man, but he was more focused now on attaining the Power of Zoran.  Watching Lagi's ring change and his arm become this monstrous arm. It was a rather large change, Julius looked down at his boots, he knew what the full version of his Dark Metal Vessel would look like, but not the basic Weapon Equip version. Looking back up to Lagi he recalled him starting a chant.  Julius would pounder for a moment wondering what it should be for Zoran, and then it came to him. He was able to move as fast as lightning and Lightning channeled all around him when he had the full armor on.  His mind was made up.

"Strike,Zoran!"

His boots would shift and change from their white boots to metal knee-high boots.  The black and gold color of the boots would be a different change of attire for Julius, but he could give up the elegant look for power.
Season 2 Preview: Julius and Eight awaken![Training/Eight/Lagi] 25610

So far so good, he had summoned the basic powers of Zoran, in a physical aspect but now what?

"That part was easier than I thought. It was like using a magic tool or casting a spell. Perhaps Magicians just have a better understanding of the Dark Metal Vessels? After all, they're pretty much just Magic weapons.  Though I was able to bring this form out, this is not the final product, and I don't have the lightning around me that I had last time.  Any pointers?"

The Magician had done the first step with ease, call his power into his most basic form, but he had lacked the understanding and know-how to bring the power that came with it or even how to handle it, much less bring out the full power of his Dark metal Vessel.  Luckily Jynx would be here to lend a hand and they would progress together. Though he wondered just where Eight would be at a time like this.

WC1606/2500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"What are those?!!!!! Laughing "

Lagi said as he pointed at Julius's weapon equip.

"Haha, all hail king Julius eh? It kind of suits you in a way, the boots are made for walking like a sultan."

Lagi stifled a burst of laughter in order to tease Julius a bit. He could see that they were his weapon equip, but the sultan style boots kind of reminded him of heliohapt. it also reminded him of the rich individuals who took to the streets when he engulfed the city in his own magic among others, causing the strange phenomenon to create the transformation of Djinn. It was somewhat of a reminder of his responsibilities

"All jokes aside, it should be a lot more easier for you to access the magic since your experience with magic is greater than mine. One more thing, these items have passive effects attached to them. I say passively because upon activating the vessel, besides the constant drain every now and again, there is an ability you have access to that takes little to no effort at all. Like this..."

Lagi then waved his beast hand towards some rocks ahead and a 3-meter green energy claw projectile crashed into it.

"With every swing, there is more power matching it in the form of a projectile. See? Now, the reason why I showed you this is because you also have a great ability granted to you by Zoran. What can it do? It's boots ....so ...what.... move even faster than a fanalis? I'm already respecting your kicks to back your strength and magical energy of what the boots supply, but that is not the special ability it grants, its something in addition to that. Or maybe it has nothing to do with movements? What would you need in order to access it? A high stress situation?"

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The mage was not amused at all by the jokes. It may have just been his bitterness of himself, or the lack of understanding however he just looked at Lagi with a blank expression.  His comments about Julius being a king was not what he was attempting to gain power for.  Watching the example Lagi laid out was something unforeseen. He did not see a chant or any command given to the ruhk, yet they gathered and formed and made the magical blast. Was this the power of the Dark Metal Vessel? Was the vessel able to just conform to the magical commands with no words? He did say it was free of cost. A Passive is what he called it. He could feel the small drain of magoi when he activated the boots into this form.  He could feel the tax of keeping them going too, perhaps this was the cost for the passive? The theory was there the practice would come later. "A King can only change a country and can only lead those who see him as a ruler, I am going to shift the world and rule none of it.

Julius would listen to words spoken by Lagi and think. Perhaps it was a link between him and the Dark Metal vessel or just instinct but he somehow had an idea of what to do, perhaps it was from the dream sequence where he was able to have the full power for a short time.  The how to bring it forth was another manner.   "Is that what you did? If so let's test it.  Give me the best you got I suppose. Just don't call the dragon. The fact they are real is amazing, the fact you control on is terrifying."

1901/2500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"It's good to desire the power of such change, but those are destined to make the same mistakes if there are those who still exist that remember how easy things were in the past. There are people who could survive such changes and basically refuse to accept how things are, that's why you would normally place yourself in power to make sure that what you started stays the course. It's all for the sake of making sure what's enacted continues to be, even with your absence from with world. Or maybe that's the difference between you and me Julius, I believe that what I have achieved is rather fragile. You are going for a change in the entire world, and yet, I seek to make a place for the dungeon beasts."

It was different, and such places could be compromised and even destroyed by others. If there was anything that Lagi wanted to avoid, it would be something akin to that.

"We still don't know what your ability does, so i'll give you something easy to handle. This is one reason why I said to incorporate your chosen weapon in your attacks if possible.
"

Saying God hazard fist in his mind, Lagi pulled back his fist of his beast arm, gigantifying his arm and charging it with radiation. It was a 30-meter arm in length and width and could potentially deal two sets of hazard magic damage. One was because of his weapon equip, dealing C tier ability damage, and the other was the A-tier damage ability. Doing such a thing might be surprising for Julius, but Lagi still took it easy.

Spoiler:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jynx had brought up a good point to Julius, his stave rested on the ground within his hands. Was he going to have to be a King of some sorts and lead the world he wished to bring into being, the world he wished to build for his wife? Surely he could just remove those who sought to bring back the ways of the current world. This was why he was looking to remove world leaders.  From what he gathered from Jynx he would not be that kind of leader to run a country to reign by greed but an honest one.  For now, he would have to wait and see how Jynx lead to determine if Jynx would be a target later on or if he could even speak to him and have their greed filled ways changed if there was any of them at all.

While in thought he watched as Lagi moved his arm, was he about to attack? He was, as the arm swung forward Julius went to cast but felt his magic would not react to his stave, his magic was not working.  He would be unable to use his stone skin or even his lightning blade.  He tried to command the Ruhk to do his Lightning reflex, but when he tried to take his step and run to the right to dodge, it was not his Lightning reflex that would activate, but instead, his boots would charge with Lightning as his body would start to run, lightning coursed around his body as he would vanish from sight for a moment, instantly moving 20 meters to the right. This was his Zoran's Step. The passive power of his Dark Metal Vessel.  His body had moved incredibly fast, he had never felt this kind of rush outside the area Connie had made that he could only call the dream realm. The Mage felt like lightning had coursed through him, no like he WAS the lightning. Julius had moved at 1/8th the speed of light! A feat that perhaps not even the Fanalis race was able to achieve.

While looking over towards Jynx he would watch the punch swing and hit nothing. There was another lesson here outside of the passive he had learned from Zoran, he learned he would not be able to cast his magic while he had the Dark Metal Vessel activated.  Perhaps it would be time to find another way to fight. He was sure he could unleash more of Zoran's power but there was more to do outside of magic, and he had the perfect person to seek information from. Julius had brought him along too, his shinobi friend. Perhaps coming to Kina had more purpose than just figuring out if they were worth punishing or not.

Standing back up to his full statue Julis would speak with a Grin.
"I think I have found the power of my Dark Metal Vessel, Zoran's power is that of lightning it seems which is great as it's one of the magics I know and a Magic Hana knows. Either Connie, the Magi was very careful in selecting it for me, or it was by chance either way its magic type is fitting. Whatever the case may be I do think I can make great work of this ability. Though it seems I am unable to cast magic while I have the vessel activated. I will have to adjust my fighting style to fit and correct this issue. Perhaps learning the art of the sword would be a good fit. In the meantime, I will also need to draw out the power for Zoran,  figure out what else he can offer me. Of course, I can hardly say using the step once is mastering it but thanks to you Jynx I have learned to bring its power out.  I look forward to the rest of our partnership as we continue to bring out the full extent of power from Zoran. "

2567/2500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For some reason, it seemed as if Julius seemingly phased through the attack. His movement was something that caused Lagi's sensory to be pushed to the limit if it meant that he needed to do so to keep up, but he didn't focus that hard. He was rather perplexed after seeing such movement, concluding that those lighting boots meant that Julius was given some kind of lightning-based speed. It was surprising to say the least, the last thing you would expect from a magician is the same kind of speed you would see from a fanalis. So after Julius performed his technique, it made Lagi wonder just how fast he was.

We aren't done training yet Julius. Your moves are too linear, even if you have such lightning speed, you need to develop your thinking to process just as fast as you move. Your follow up, the delay in time between moving out of the range of the attack and preparing your next spell. You have been given the gift of lighting speed, you are lightning. Try again, but this time, I want you to follow up with an attack with the exchange."

With that, Lagi sustained hazard god fist, and attacked Julius once more in a similar manner.

"Become the lightning!"

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Julius would listen to what Jynx had to say, his words were true. Simply running about with his passive wouldn't help him even with his quick speeds. He was not able to cast normal magic, so then he had come up with something else. With Lagi's attack coming again Julius would run forward once more taking a step kicking himself 20 meters forward running on the side of Lagi then behind him. Julius would lift his leg and stomp his foot. Once his leg met the ground their boots pulse with an electric current starting from half a meter from his location going outwards for 50 meters. Those who are met with the wave are dealt B tier damage. The pulse is thin only 4 cm in thickness and only 10M tall, the width is 50 meters.  "Shock" he would say as he would command the Ruhk.

Looking towards Jynx would look to see if his plan had worked or not.

Shock

Tier: B
Djinn: Zoran
Theme: Lightning:Magnetism
Type: Offensive
Range:Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must lift their leg before stomping it back onto the ground.
Scaling: Hits
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 3 post
Cost:30 magoi/ 15
Description:

The user lifts their leg up before stomping the ground, when their foot meets the ground their boots pulse with a electric current starting from a half a meter from his location goinging outwards for 50 meters.  Those who are met with the wave are dealt B tier damage. The pulse in thin only 4 cm in thickness, and only 10M tall, the width is 50 meters  

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi would notice the fact that Julius's speed was being utilized to its full potential, it even seemed as if he slowed down with Julius passing by him. As matter of fact, that was exactly the case. "What the..." So this is how it felt to be slowed down due to the Zoran step? But what he was ready for was the burst of lightning magic that was heading his way right after, he had to make sure that he timed it right. Danger sense was still able to detect the burst of lighting, So all Lagi did was flick the wrist of his wrist towards Julius in order to send an A rank hazard projectile his way and at least protect himself.

"Huh, so that's how it feels? I got to say, Julius, it's a little more powerful than a burst of speed. Your arc, the one you left behind. I felt considerably slowed down by being within it's vicinity. Maybe you can use it t your advantage during your fights?"

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Instead of even trying to fight the magic of Jynx, Julius could already tell his power over Zoran was more to boost his body and enhance what he could do rather than pure offensive power. With this realization, he would step again Using his passive to move to the side of Lai by running to his left then running back up towards Lagi. The trail of lightning follows him as it did the waves slowing all in the wake once more.

Hearing Jynx's words Julius would grin as he could already see it paired with his blade well.
"It would be very useful on a Fanalis, and paired with a sword I could really do some damage. This will be perfect for assassinations of the Council members of Reim. I have yet to get close enough to kill one directly, but with these boots, I can get in and out before anyone would even notice. I will bring the punishment that is fitting to the leaders of Reim. "

With that Said Julius would walk back towards the camp to grab his sword, there was something he wanted to try out. Combinations that would save his life if he had to fight the big man in Reim, Octavious himself.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Except Roark... try to keep that man alive. If there is one life that I would like to prioritize, it's the lives of Roark El Nagi, Sabin, and Octavia. I'm not too sure why you bear such a grudge against Reim, and I don't know if you would tell me. But if you have it in your heart to show mercy to those three people, to the El Nagi clan, i'd greatly appreciate it. "

It's a humble request and he wasn't going to invalidate Julius's reasons.

But...

"They're my family...they are the family I left behind. I don't know what beef you might have with Octavius, lord knows I bumped heads with him a few times. But I assigned Roark because I trust blood, I would hate for him to die because of it."

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Julius would relax his Dark Metal Vessel, allowing it to return to the sealed state. Once that was done he'd walk over to Hana who was studying Lightning magic.  She would hand him two cups of tea. Julius would take both and sit down at one of the chairs his bio warriors had made for them.  Upon sitting he'd set the glasses down and wave over Jynx.

"My issue is not with Reim but with the world. They just happened to be the first target due to their central location. The trade market in Reim helps connect the world. It's nothing personal against any of them, but I shall tell you the tale and the reasons behind my issues with the world. You see the issue is greed. Kings will always hunger for more, more power, more wealth, more land, just more. While Reim is no longer under Kingship it is filled with a Council of people who benefit more from their positions than that of the people they were designed to serve.  So they MUST be punished. The El Nagi Clan may indeed be kin to you, so I shall as payment for helping reach new heights in power spare him if and only if he stays out of my way.  I shall send him to your kingdom if I run across him. Though I can not control the actions of the people of Reim. Once I show them the truth they may very well carry out their own justice to those who profited from their suffering.  While they grew fat and drunk people of Reim strive and get sick.  No one is there to aid them, I was once them. Unable to get help for my parents and then my wife because I lacked the means to pay what they asked. No one should die because they are simply poor.  I don't harbor hate towards anyone on the council personally, but that doesn't mean I must sit back and allow this unrighteous behavior to go on. They will be punished, and I will be the one to punish them. Before I even came to Kina I set this plan into motion. I destroyed the live stock and farm lands of Reim insuring they would be low on food and trade.  Even those in the slums are to blame for this greed that has grown into a sickness.  They allow these leaders to treat them this way thinking they have no power.  In a simple way, I shall return the power to the people by doing away with world leaders and those who have the rule over others. All people are equal and that is how it should be. Take this as a warning Jynx, you and I are allied we have made that oath this very day, however, if you too become a greedy king I will talk to you first as a partner, but there will be no warning after that.  You are strong but the people under you are stronger than we know. They just don't see it.  Now come rest enjoy some tea with me. I'm not sure what has kept Mister Eight from joining us, but while we await we can rest and discuss further. "

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi walked over quietly and sat down in the chair, pondering what he was going to say next. With that, Julius started to go over his grievances with the world and how Reim was the only thing that seemed to be the centerpiece of his plans at this time. For now, Lagi could only listen, not wanting to interject as this man's ideals were being explained to him in detail. He also had some doubt that eight was going to show up, he didn't know why he was so late. However, if eight didn't show up by now, there was a good chance that he was not going to.

"I don't want to get into a talk of ideals. We all come from different backgrounds and we each have reasons as to what is right and fair. Greed? In what way? Seeing my people suffer, the dungeon beasts? I have no desire for that, neither will the people who become overlord after my time. Tartarus stands as a frontier of what Alma Torran used to represent, the true faces and form of the people who walked these lands. Everything I do can be misinterpreted as something other than what I believe it is. If it's really is judged on what we believe, some would say that there are heroes who would stand against you on your path for godhood. There is nothing I wouldn't do for survival, for a fighting chance for the things I care about the most. If I must devour, figuratively, and literally, for Tartarus and its people to survive, I will. Such acts of "greed" would only be a response of provocation, and those who benefit from greed are in the same boat. "

Lagi took a good whiff of the tea before sipping.

"Whoever I need to be, a demon or a savior, I've done so before. If I am evil, then I am a necessary one. I shall take your warning into consideration. But rather than fighting forever, id rather we remain friends."

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Julius could tell the man had been through his own downs, all of them did. But it was getting to know someone truly that you could tell what side of the coin they were. Greedful like himself for the reasons of rebirthing the world from chaos into a world of equalization. Jynx's greed would be that of survival, amassing power that was truly terrifying to ensure the people of his nation were all but looked after and safe. Perhaps Julius judged too harshly, but if Jynx didn't understand Julius' reason in full detail then there was nothing to be done about it. Much like Eight, he would seem to be a man who would not fight unless needed. It showed Julius that the man before him was wise.

"Yes, honestly I don't think I would stand a chance against you. Though I'll admit I aim to remove things from this world far greater than you or I will become or even are at our current points. You see once it had become known that Magi's are real, well the idea of these people of extreme magical abilities able to recreate Djinn's is a bit concerning. Solomon only knows who these Magi even led power to. I would rather maintain civil ties than combative ones with you Jynx. You and Eight are the closest thing I've had to call friends in a long time. With the three of us in Alliance, I think we will have no issue keeping your people safe. I will breed chaos in other countries Like Kou and Balbadd, and one day the Country of Magicians. I will need to eliminate them last, they are the most dangerous but the guiltiest amongst us all. Hoarding all that knowledge and power but refuse to give aid and help. Just think of the potential of crops and medical advancements with magic alone, combined with the knowledge of Reim's technology... Though I'm curious about this family of yours in Reim. Do you think you can give me intel of Reim due to your connection with them?"

Julius sipped the tea once more, he had notice Jynx smell it, he wondered what happened to make that an instinct to the King of Dungeon Beast.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"If we ever had a disagreement where we would come to blows, I won't do anything cowardly like face you while weakened.  For a man who raised me by myself, and the kids I couldn't be a good father to and died before I had the chance, my rage and sadness would have to be something I'd want that person to understand, the source of my grief. But this is all hypothetical, if it honestly came to something where I lost something I cared about greatly, I'm not even sure what I'm capable of. Maybe I'll destroy everything? Maybe I'll crush all of my shards of Ill Ilah for my emotions to be a force of power to make it happen, all five of them for my wish to come true? I never knew what to wish for, collecting them aimlessly, till that moment. Will this be my attempt of suicide, with anyone able to stop me at that point being worthwhile?"

Lagi let Julius think on that for a moment.

"Your potential will continue to skyrocket, I believe you will become even stronger in no time, where you won't even need your djinn at times. However, what will that solve? A neverending cycle of rage and death, great malice to manipulate but what does it matter if we have nothing but a wasteland to rule over.  With such rage, we have to remember Julius, the main goals, our main objective. We move, we do with reason. You might think that for me to do such things, such a tantrum that can shape the lives of others, is it worth the life of a loved one? If you had the powers and means as you do now, if it was your wife, repeat the question once more to your past self. Our greed can't be surpassed, not the greed of the powerful. We might not desire such of what you judge upon, but greedy enough to punish everyone that may or may not be involved, in a way that is greed. Taking everyone in along the ride for our own selfish endeavor with an unknown outcome. We are the greed, the sin of one, everyone will pay for years to come. Malice, that's what my djinn represent."

Lagi breathed in deeply.

"That is you, your rage.  Your letter of contempt to the world in regards to your fallen beloved.  I will become you Julius, but less calculated and less time to calm. A monster of instinct and overwhelming power, there doesn't need to be any more of that. One of you is enough,  your power and potential, and the reasoning behind it, is enough. "

After drinking some of the tea, Lagi looked to the sky.

"I'm the former king of Reim, Lagi El Nagi.  I am also a former member of the council and leader of the unity corps. I know everything there is to know to bring ruin to Reim.  The passageways of the palace, I'll tell you. Is that the intel you wanted? "

Lagi then begins to tell Julius of the time he snuck into the Reim palace and became king that day, as well as telling him the location of the passageway.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Julius sipped his tea as he would listen to the words of Jynx, the man had wisdom, he had passion, he could see how the man became what he was today, the King of Dungeon Beast, the man who carved out a place in the world for the beast of a time long ago. Though Julius might not agree with the man entirely he was no fool and knew who and what he was. But there was a method to this madness Julius was unleashing into Reim.

When he asked for information Julius was not prepared for the answer, he only assumed Jynx would have had some information on small things, but no. Jynx would drop a bomb on Julius announcing his true self to Julius. Julius would choke more a moment of his tea, quickly setting the cup down. His face no longer holding its blank expression but one of shock and confusion. After gathering all detail of all the information Lagi had to offer Julius would script it down to memory. A feat was easy for a magician who had to remember formulas and more for magic.

"I dare say, I had no idea. I thought this man, your father was your ties to this place, but you were the sworn King that made it a republic. This information you have given will outright by your entire family's safety, I will tell them of your kingdom and spare them suffering. Thought This begs the question, do you think a letter from you could sway to Unity Corpse to assist Mr. Eight and me in our quest. You see Octavious must, without a shadow of a doubt be brought down and Killed. I am confident I can kill this man or at least allow Mr. Eight to bring him down but to fight the entire Fanalis Corps and the Unity Corps would lead to a massive slaughter. If we could simply lead one of the three armies away from Reim or at least look in the other direction during the attack on Octavious this could benefit us. Perhaps we can even bring them to be the special forces of your nation. Though I understand completely if you wish to leave this part of your past in the past. "

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A republic out of necessity wasn't my first idea. I'd rather rule, once you had a taste of the power and the responsibility, you wouldn't want to leave it to the whim of the others. It's not due to the lack of trust, it's the tenacity that you contain for protecting what you took so long to build. Some people lack that ferociousness, t[strike]hey would rather be like obtain and use such aggressions against people who care about the city as much as they did. Because I carted and refused for internal strife of people taking sides and killing each other, I went with it. If we haven't met, and I haven't lost my dragon and nearly my life, I would be on the very board that you saught to destroy. It was but a whim that allowed our union, things could have been different and we could have been set on different paths. Don't you see it as funny? Us being here due to death? The death of your wife, and my companion, brought us here."

There was more than enough time to remember the past at a later date. They were living in the present, that was the only thing that mattered for the time being.

"Well, as the former leader of the Unity corps, concrete evidence of my survival and the mystery surrounding my disappearance might lead them to investigate if I was somewhere in the western front. To make things easier, those loyal to me as the original leader, I'd send a letter to ask them to flee and I'll provide safety for those who do. "

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Julius would nod as he sat his tea back down unto the rough table. His eyes would move back from the teacup to the man before him. "I would agree, though there was more at play than simple death. Many other things affected how and when that death occurred. Though to be honest I will rather be done with the subject of my wife's death. It's only been a few months, the wound is still fresh as they say."

Julius would be cold and stern in his voice when he spoke, he was quite serious about this. Lagi would move on to speak about The Unity Corps, Julius would sigh and then smile. "Well I tried to spare them, but the most who have punished the faster the transformation to a greed-free world. I would offer you to come and partake but I doubt you have the time, nor do I truly wish for you to be there when I destroy the country city by city. I don't want my actions to be absorbed by another person, it wouldn't be a good projection to the world of Rebirth."

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Having you pay for your transgressions against Reim would be the same as how I believed that Heliohapt deserved everything that I have done to them. There is no real point in beating such a dead horse, there was a start of a few places or a definite single spot of a man's ire. With the willfulness of acting on it or even using their own means and power to take advantage of it, who am I to judge if you are willing to bear such a premise of sin? A devil to some, but a savior to others, there is no real judge of moral character, heroes are more accustomed to killing than you you think."

He was no longer apart of the country. Therefore, it was no longer his responsibility.

"That's not something I can share with you. This is something that you would need to see through till the end. So in that regard, you are correct. "

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Julius would nod as he was done with this conversation. He looked around not seeing Eight coming and sighed as he reached for his tea. "Well It appears our friend is not going to show. So, let's use this place as a nice little meeting area in the future."  Standing to his feet Julius would extend his hand out to the King of Dungeonbeast. "Thank you for the help, Sir Jynx. Whenever you need I shall be there for you friend.  Until then, perhaps we should return to the other to see what is keeping them.

With that said, Julius would look to Hana and Yurameshi signaling to them it would be time to go.   "Feel free to stay here as long as you like though, or return to use this place for whatever you wish while within Kina. "  

Julius and his trio would gather before walking off into the distance, there was much to do, many plans to be had. Thanks to his ally Reim's destruction would be all but secured.

EXIT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum