You are not connected. Please login or register

Bird Boi and the Miracle [Part 1][solo][Plot]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Takumi Saito

Takumi Saito
D-Tier
D-Tier

Takumi dropped down onto the sturdiest branch of the tree he climbed overlooking duskfire valley and stared off at the vast expanse below him wondering  if he would survive the fall,strictly out of morbid curiosity and the constant need to push his own limits.

The fanalis rarely pondered  about death,instead focusing the majority of his time on life instead since he felt that he had no control over the latter. times like this made him only shake his head and laugh.He took his hand and sized up Mt Raiji in the distance pretending to squash it between his pointer finger and thumb like he did when he was a kid.

The mountain was far too close now and Tak’s memories blissfully floated to the top of his mind,as he  recalled watching the mountain from afar and wishing he could reach the top ,and again wondering what it would be like to fall from such great heights.

And he would very nearly find out soon enough as a hoarse yell for help emanated below him .Tak peered through the branches as his ears perked up and his amber eyes sharpened into focus before Catching sight of a kid not much older than himself holding onto a tree branch jutting out the side of the steep cliffside that rose triumphantly from the misty valley below.

Takumi rolled his eyes  spitting the toothpick out of his mouth as he stood up and brushed himself off before poking at the kid verbally.

”you definitely don't look like a bird mate,curious what are you doing down there exactly?”

Takumi began smoothly sliding down the sturdy tree trunk as the young man retorted in earnest .

“And I could say the same for you,what are you,a damn chimpanzee!, just help me up already!!”

The Fanalis was simply provoking the stranger so that he would refrain from looking down or freaking out too much that he broke the branch supporting him.

“Alright alright i got you mate,grab onto my forearm”

Tak easily slid half down the tree he was on before front flipping the rest of the way  gracefully landing on his feet with cat like poise.The shaken traveler was relieved as Tak lifted him up easily just as the branch began to snap.His face relaxed into relief,though it shifted quickly after seeing  The lean fanalis holding out one hand palm up and making the universal sign for money with the other.A lopsided grin adorned Tak’s handsome features that bordered on mischievous.  

"ugh seriously? man ,my whole pack went over the ridge and i don't have time to retrieve it,as it is im supposed to be back at the mobile faction site signing in recruits."

Tak looked a bit disappointed throwing his eyes to the valley below along with his chances of being paid before folding his arms and sighing

“Clumsy and broke then huh,I suppose its a good thing you're in the recruitment office then bird boy”

Tak was just plain ole provoking this time,causing The young man to snarl in reply,looking highly offended

"I'm still recovering from a combat injury yah know,thats the only reason i'm stuck pushing paperwork or otherwise id be backing up boss Trently right n……."???

The Fanalis was already a good 6 meters or so up the road leading into the small but lush town of Fujimoto

“Quit slacking off bird boy, You can explain on the way to your faction or guild or whatever it is,i hope they like guests cause i'm gonna need some food ,wine and possibly a place to kick it afterwards.”

Tak began counting on his fingers for every request very matter of factly.

"Ughhh My name is Mako !!! if you even care."

“Eh I'm indifferent...well i mean that's not my name of course ,its Tak”

Mako caught up to the slightly taller fanalis who was walking with his hands behind his head an acute expression of boredom played across his face

Bird Boi and the Miracle [Part 1][solo][Plot] Takumi10

“Oi….well i suppose im in your debt then Tak,I can get something from the mess hall if food is what you need.”

Takumi yawned in response

“Though there is the dungeon entry challenge this afternoon, so there may not be as much food ava……”

Tak’s eyes lit up and the boredom melted from his face like a molten river of lava.

Dungeon Entree challenge? Ok Mako how do i get into this challenge then ?”

Mako stood up a little straighter seeming bemused at the fanalis sudden interest

“Oh well you'd have to be a member of Miracle,aaaand be a junior officer capable of leading men ,not just a recruit i mean”

"Good thing there's a recruiter for this Miracle Mercenary faction that owes me a life sized debt"

Mako looked like he swallowed a whole spoonful of scalding hot soup as he sputtered and attempted to wrap his head around what the fanalis had said

"Now come onnn im not all powerful i mean to make you a junior officer with no merit...would be asinine"

"Now now lets stay positive here Mako,positivity manifests abundance eh."

Tak wagged his finger with a smirk at the White haired kid with freckles causing mako to throw his hands up clearly flustered as they continued on into town.

TBC

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum