You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupid Bird [ Solo | Training ]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stupid Bird [ Solo | Training ] Empty Stupid Bird [ Solo | Training ] 12/08/20, 05:45 am

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

“Stupid..” Dalia grunted flailing her arms as a bird flew overhead, messing with her hair. “Bird…” She spun around as it flew around her. “STOP!” She rode out trying to pounce on it only to land on all 4s making Daich chuckle. She glared at him before jumping up trying to stanch it from the air as it flew up higher. “Get back here and fight!.” She jumped again and again making Daichi smirk.

“You're not gonna get it like that you know you’re gonna have to-”

“DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!” She growled out glaring up at the bird. She had all these new capabilities of her body she just had to think of a way to get that damned bir- that's it! She just had to jump higher! She grinned widely before crouching down jumping up getting slightly higher with a grunt. She barely missed again as Daichi laughed. Her brow twitched but she focused on her legs. She had to change them somehow. She jumped up again. Nothing. It flew up higher and higher.

“Bit too high now hes gonna get away.” Daichi warned.

What was bouncy… rubber! She landed and crouched down closing her eyes focusing on her legs feeling them slowly shift to her needs before leaping up again only getting a few feet higher. Daichi blinking as she landed again. “Just a bit more power…” She readied her legs with all the strength she could muster behind them and jumped up again jumping up 10 meters into the air preforming what she would later call her Spring Jump rocketing fast as she narrowed her eyes at the bird that looked down seeing her coming just in time for her mouth and teeth to clamp around its neck. She hitting her highest peak of the jump breaking the bird’s neck with her teeth grinning widely as she rocketed back down landing with a shake of the ground as the bird blood trickled down her lip looking over to Daichi taking the bird out of her mouth by grabbing its torso and held it out to him as its floppy neck jostled around. “Look I did it I told you! You idiot actually thinking I’d fail! HA! I laugh in your face in my victory!” She shouted with a grin.

“Nice job.” He said a bit amused walking off Dalia looking over frowning her brows.

“Where are you going!? Come back and eat this with me in victory!” She demanded.

“That’s all you hun.” He said holding up a hand to wave goodbye walking off making Dalia pout.

“Idiot… clearly he doesn’t know… how cool a celebration meal is…. He’s so gonna miss out on…” She looked to the Bird wiggling it around making its neck and head flop around “.....” She stared at it for a bit, lowering it. “I’ll give it to 8 he’ll like it and see it as me getting stronger and be one step closer to being proud of me…. Stupid Daichi.” She grumbled walking towards the mansion in a huff not even bothering to wipe the blood from her lip.

( 522 / 500 Words )

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum