You are not connected. Please login or register

[Trick Of Treat], Tartatus Style! [Open]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Hyakki Yagyo, a new sort of culture that worked similar to Halloween in Tartarus. It was based on an ancient legend in Kou, where a parade composed of a hundred kinds of yōkai march through the streets of Kou back then. It could have also meant different forms of dungeon beasts, which is what Lagi wanted to reflect upon. Hundreds of dungeon beasts were going to fill the streets with a march of pride and they were going to trade candy with each other as an act of goodwill. There were also street performances and music in the streets that made the area lively, so other people, even humans, were to enjoy as well.  Lagi himself had a little Halloween mask on,  enjoying the parade and keeping on a good appearance.

[Trick Of Treat], Tartatus Style! [Open] 22b8beea9d044ce641805dfe7f37b462

"I desire peace, let's have ourselves a good time!"

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With all of this proposed trick or treating going on, Lagi was in fact working on something with a few of the spriggans, the creation of a kind of candy that was organic. Not only would it be organic, but it would taste great and be healthy for those who consumed it. If there was one thing that Lagi took into account in regard to his people and allies of dungeon beasts that celebrated with them, it was their health. For now, it served as a general vitamin that was disguised in taste as a treat, so having those be given out was a great way to promote his plan.

"With all that testing, I hope they like it."

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The candy itself was a success, people were enjoying the different kinds of flavors that lagi and the rest of them were making. However, maybe having them all look the same kind of bamboozled the people. Lagi did ask for them to have some sort of spooky taste along with the good ones, so the taste of spider webs or the "brown note" chocolate crunch was something that was a little over the top. However, it was all harmless fun. Just because there was a list of names of how each one would taste and how it would sound as rancid as possible, the trick was the names itself. It was still, in fact, a delectable treat.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After the candy scenario was done, Lagi was working with a few magicians from inside tartarus that wanted to co-op a haunted house. It seemed like some that would be interesting for the dungeon beasts, giving them somewhat of a scare and yet, allowing them to enjoy a bit. "Maybe i can use the Halloween mask to add a little scare to the people that are inside of the haunted house. But I have to say, the fact that the proud and noble dungeon beasts would scare so easily is a little scary for me in other aspects haha..."

Lagi agreed, and the plan for being one of the spooksters went underway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum