You are not connected. Please login or register

Long Time No Hang [ Social | Job | Tak ]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

Much to Tokoro’s surprise when she had asked Tak in one of their recent letters if he would want to come and meet her in Riem while she was laying low and she would take him up on some Rice wine and other drinks he was actually up for the idea. She had been out of town for a while and it took her a bit longer than expected to get back so unfortunately she couldn’t meet him at the docks when he got to the kingdom but she would arrive on time to the bar to actually have said drinks with him.

It had been a while since she talked to him in person at this point and was the first time she’d be able to talk to him in person without fear of having to hide most of her feelings. She was excited and a bit nervous. She made her way to the bar that she suggested in the letter they at least meet at to start given it was right next door to the inn she was staying at. She walked in sorting her usual pigtails and a similar style she always did but looked a little more relaxed and looked about. If Tak was already inside she would smile a bit and wave. “Tak hey!” her eyes lit up like shining beacons of excitement.

[ OOC: Social then job for anyone wondering about the tags lol

Takumi Saito

Takumi Saito
D-Tier
D-Tier

Tak had landed in port later than expected due to the captain having become seasick.Of course he tried to picture telling Tokoro this without her rolling her eyes,or Gilga for that matter.Shaking the thought from his head with a smirk  as he made his way toward the agreed upon bar where he hoped Tokoro hadn't been waiting for long if at all.

Tilting his head slightly so that one golden hued eye shimmered beneath the shade of his wide brim hat, he made his way past the colosseum training grounds,reserved for those gladiators that were not enslaved and forced to fight.”True warriors and savages” is how Gil had put it once.

A white haired swordsman was sparring pretty cleanly and Tak observed him a  few moments,locking eyes for one brief moment  with the young man who looked to be around Tak’s own age.Takumi furrowed his brows and tilted his hat back down shadowing his features once more.Something about that guy seemed odd ,like he had seen him before.Despite the strange experience Tak tried to clear it from his mind as he saw the bar just down the street  and the thought of seeing Tokoro in person again unexpectedly made his stomach flip flop and his throat feel a little dry despite the excitement he also felt .

He had come to terms over the month or so of sending and receiving letters from Tokoro that he may have some significant feelings toward her but it only made him feel a little nervous. Ever the king of cool calm and collected,Tak would appear to be his usual laid back self without a care in the world.Hands placed firmly in the pockets of his crimson white and gold robe set that he loved so much and an extra long toothpick hanging from his mouth as he stepped through the doors and into the surprisingly spacious bar.

Not seeing Tokoro at first glance he would lean casually against  the bar taking his hat off politely to reveal his Crimson hair that would seem no less messy but slightly longer than when they were in Kina with a few braided strands of hair with colorful  beads  adorning the ends here and there.Looking to the bartender Tak would open his mouth to speak but heard a familiar voice from behind him as his heart jumped a little.Takumi would turn beaming with his megawatt smile.

“Tokoro”!!

The fanalis would say nothing further because he felt that anything less than a hug would have never been able to convey the feelings he felt upon being reunited with her after what felt like forever.Tak strided over confidently and would give Tokoro a quick but friendly embrace if she allowed such,before backing up and making eye contact with her His face normally blank and on the verge of boredom was now lit up with excitement and his eyes glimmered,Tokoro seemed alot more relaxed and centered ,her cold demeanor that she later explained the reason for in her letters had melted almost completely with her grim task.

“Ahem...sorry I guess i was just really looking forward to seeing you again heh…. oh and Gilga says hello and wishes you the best. His roasted duck is actually pretty tasty since I gave him the tips for seasoning you sent.Like so good no one believed that Gil actually made it.”

WC|587

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was a fair duel in which Angelus had just won. It was his first duel ever. As a reward for his unexpected victory, his sponsor were to decide to give him enough money for a nice hot meal with a bit extra to use as he pleased. Not one to go out often, Angelus was quite hesitant to spend his money like so. However, the young man were to decide to just go through with the hot meal and a stay at the inn as he did not have a place of residence yet in the capital of this here very city.

So with a bandage around his miniscule wound, Angelus were to set out for a nice inn nearby to the grand Coliseum. He were to enter, gladius sheathed, and white flowing hair let down. He did not wear very nice clothes, as the young man was but a mere gladiator who had just began fighting. He hoped it continued to go well. He were to have to train quite vigorously and build his body to be a true strong gladiator. It would start with a good meal.

Angelus: "Agh.. That duel could have gone bad. I am lucky it went well."

He were to say to himself, while taking a seat at the inn counter. He were to order a potato and a slab of steak to gouge down on. Angelus was quite obviously tired, and a lonely young man with not much to his name. His dark eyes scared off many people. It did not help either that the man was of a foreigner looking appearance, despite being of Reim ancestry. He thought that the looks of a Reiman were apparent. However, others did not quite see it, with his darker tone and foreign features.

Anyhow, the white haired man were to sit there with his chin on his hand and await his food which would come momentarily. Angelus sat alone, just pondering on things.

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

Hearing his voice made her face light up with a bright smile and happy beaming eyes that looked almost violet in the lighting caught it just right. His hair looking a bit different but not by too much. It made sense given their time apart though. She started to walk over to him to meet him half way and he gave her a hug she holding a brief hesitant moment with a blush before reminding herself it was okay to hug back now. She wrapping her arms around him hugging him back it felt like she was a light as air. She couldn’t tell if it was the reminder of her new found freedom.. Or the hug itself but the fluttering in her chest was strong. She let go when he did locking eyes with his distracting eyes blushing a bit more her eyes filled with the same excitement to see her friend she could openly care for for the first time in her life..

She rubbed the back of her head laughing a little waving her head “No uh.. It’s okay really. I’m still getting use to the open feeling expression it all but...that was nice.” She said blushing a bit more before clearing her throat and smiling brightly at the news. “Oh tell him hello back and I’m so glad it helped! If he wants any recipes I an send some over to him I’ve been thinking out a whole bunch of them now and I really want someone to try them. I got this new curry and rice one with a steamed pork bun~!” She bounced on her toes with a face of that of a child on christmas. “Oh I gotta make you some while youtube here! I so wanna hear your thoughts on my recipes!”

She blinked and tried to calm down a bit rubbing the back of her head again laughing awkwardly with closed eyes and a sweat drop going down the side of her head. “I mean if you want to that is I shouldn’t force food on you.” She said before gasping, pointing a finger at him gently tapping his chest. “Oh yeah! About your letter mister! How dare you withhold details of food from me!” She puffed up her cheeks frowning her brows. “No detail of food is boring and you should know that” She grumbled out before relaxing and smiling softly. “Anyways Sorry I’m late getting here i was out of town for a bit, But I wanted to try that rice wine with you while we catch up more, I have a room at the inn next door if you want to stay there with me-” She blushed wildly waving her hands in the air as she looked panicked.

“I mean like as a guest not like in a questionable way I so didn’t mean it that way! N not that I don’t think you're not good looking enough for that or anything- Oh man Now I’m just going to far.” She said blushing wildly ruffling her own hair Though seeing the white haired guy at the counter who others seemed to avoid given the aura of danger he let off for pointed her thumb over to the stools looking for an excuse to deter from the hole she just fell down verbally. “Oh uuuh how about we sit with that guy he seems like he could use company!” She offered with one of the most socially awkward smiles one could imagine with a twitching brow paired beside another sweat droplet. All the while she slowly inched towards the seats and if Tak started to follow she'd exhale in relief and walk over sitting next to the man, smiling politely to him, bowing her head to him. “Hello sir I hope you don’t mind us joining you.”

Takumi Saito likes this post

Takumi Saito

Takumi Saito
D-Tier
D-Tier

“Glad you thought so”

Tak replied in lieu of the hug and winked with a glittering smile,.He would observe her keenly for a fleeting moment and could almost see where the weight that once held Tokoro back had lifted.She looked lighter in step,a more vibrant  individual now without a doubt.He secretly let himself feel relief for this fact,happy that his friend could find peace in her heart among the worlds ever churning chaos.

Upon hearing Tokoro's ingenious recipe for steamed buns ,the fanalis foodie would raise his leg up on the nearest unoccupied chair confidently while drawing his sword and flipping it with a fancy flourish before finally Placing a gloved hand over his heart in a very dramatic fashion.

"I Takumi Saito swear to uphold the values of order justice and deliciousness accepting your offer to defeat  any and all pangs of hunger using the holy weapon of food that you shall forge me."

The bartender,a scrappy looking former Gladiator nonchalantly threw a wet face cloth that landed on the remaining length of the warriors sword before calling out

"Oil!!! No unsheathed weapons!!!"

Takumi stifled some laughter but  quickly apologized sheathing the sword and walking the cloth back to the bartender with a mischievous smirk and honey laced apology.

"So Sorry mate I didn't mean anything by it of course,take some extra Huang here  and I'll take two,no make that three of your finest spirits...Imported rice wine if you can..send the third one to that gentleman down the bar"

The bartender relaxed but rolled her eyes at him but couldent resist the huang bonus,wagging her finger at him before preparing their drinks.Tak had spied the white haired gladiator from a bit ago alone at the bar and it peaked the Fanalis interest,spurring him to buy a drink for the dark eyed fellow.a known friendly gesture between sword practitioners

As Tak turned around Tokoro was tapping his chest and rightfully scolding him for being lazy,prompting the suave swordsman  to hold up his hands innocently,

"i know i know your right"

His eyes got even wider when Tokoro suggested that he stay at the inn with her as a guest,which caused a thought bubble to appear above his head,featuring a chibi version of Takumi getting a nosebleed and passing out.The fanalis waved his hands blushing clearly

"Oh well no need too explain Tokoro...of course I'll stay as your guest"

Luckily Tokoro had a similar idea in that the white haired gladiator seemed to need a bit of company and Tak agreed sweeping alongside Tokoro to greet the new acquaintance

"I apologize if rice wine isn't your usual mate,though I assure you,the twice aged lot from the bosutawa islands is heavenly eh"

The bartender would arrive with their drinks as he introduced himself

"Names Tak nice to make your acquaintance."

Tokoro Higona likes this post

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Alone at the counter, he were to overhear what looked like two young rambunctious people from perhaps the land of Kou? He did not know very much of the country, but the young man did know more than the average Reiman, cause of being partially Kou in heritage. It was quite peculiar seeing two people of Kou come so far here to Reim, but for what? From what the white haired young man knew, Kou had just concluded a civil war a year or so ago. It was said to be an unprecedented civil war like no other. However, now it was being said that Heliohapt was about to enter its own version of a civil war perhaps.

Angelus had not very much information on the matters of the Heliohapt lands, but he did know that it was said to not be well right now. If only the mighty Reim people could conquer the lands. Yet, it would need a council willing to start it. This is what Angelus were to begin pondering about as he noticed people of Kou. He was not very invested in mundane life. However, it seemed he would be spoken to anyways by the two.

Angelus: "Eh?"

He were to say, a bit nervous to speak. What did two foreigners need from him? Perhaps they just wanted to talk, but Angelus felt a bit taken aback. This was not an often occurrence. Aside from some exceptions. He would smile shyly at the man ordering a gifted drink. Meanwhile it looked as if the two were about to jump into bed together. Angelus could not help but laugh a bit at the two, it was but a small laugh though.

He were to let the young red haired man who may have been a fanalis know that the drink was appreciated. However, the young Angelus had to decline the drink. Despite that, Angelus were to ease up a bit to the two, for the kind gesture. He would ask the two about their travels. What had they seen during their travels? What did they think of the beautiful lands of Reim? This was all something Angelus was interested in.

Angelus: "Apologies but I cannot drink, or rather I refuse. Your offer is appreciated though. I see you two love birds are from out of Reim, yes? I would like to know, but how were your travels and what do you think of this dear country of mine known as Reim? There was a civil war in Kou not long ago, yes?"

Tokoro Higona and Takumi Saito like this post

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

Seeing the wink she went red in the face, what even was butter anymore? Like crunchy? It might as well be with the level of smooth tak was being… or at least in Tokoro’s eyes. She though opened her mouth to tell him not to unsheath his weapon but it was already too late she covering her mouth a bit as the wet rag was being tossed at his sword and snickered a bit mouthing “Sorry” to the owner she brushed some hair from her face as she smiled softly to him watching him return the rag. “Sorry Tak shoulda warned you about that.” She said, still giggling a bit. After her tapping of his chest and he played along saying she was right she loosened up again and smiled “Good, next time if you're not lazy maybe I'll make you some crab puff cakes as a reward.” She said with a grin she though got flustered at his reaction to her  fumbling of words.

“R r right no need to explain at all a-and great it would financially make the most sense between friends.” She said as she internally panicked realizing shed have to book a room while he was here before he realized she currently had only one room and made the whole thing worse that and the more she thought about it the more holes she found as her own chibi mental self slowly turned read like a thermometer gauge slowly filling up letting out puffs of steam. She swatted the air as if to bat the thoughts away going over to sit with the new comer. She saw the rice wine and stared at it nervously yet excitedly. To enjoy such a poison around just a friend without fear this time? It was exciting but also nerve racking with the anticipation.

The fact she didn’t know different drinks may have different methods to drink it and only knew how her parts taught her to take normal poisons. So she picked it up and downed the whole thing in one go scrunching up her nose shaking her head before stickign out her tougue with a “Buuuheeeeeh” noise relaxing her face and smacked her lips a bit thinking a bit about the drink. “It tastes much different from the alcoholic drink that my parents gave me but I don’t mind it” She said casually despite her display just then but it seemed more like a natural reaction then her rejecting the drink. She looked over to the new guy and nodded “I used to as well so i can respect that.” she said holding up her hand to ask for another before jumping almost out of her seat in surprise at the love birds comment

“W what? N no! Were not” she laughed nervously “Were not together or anything. But yeah were from kou or at least that's where I met him. I think my family comes from Kina, but I grew up in Kou.” She explained before looking to Tak uncertain if she mentioned the kina thing to him yet or not but pushed it off for now looking back to the newer guy. “My travel at least was nice. We didn't come at the same time. Actually, I've been here for a bit now and Tak came to visit me. It’s a wonderful place and the scenery reminds me of Helio from my experiences of being there but it still feels like its own kind of place. And yes there was, thankfully I and my parents weren't directly in the line of being affected by that besides my father fighting in it. My parents didn’t really like having any of  my siblings or I involved with anything outside of the family. I suppose in this case it is a good thing.” She explained tanking the owner for the rice  wine, grabbing it to take it down in the same way as before.

Takumi Saito

Takumi Saito
D-Tier
D-Tier

The pairs new snowy haired acquaintance would politely refuse the drink offered to him and Takumi looked visibly disappointed but reminded himself that offering a fellow swordsman a drink out of respect was simply an eastern Kou and Kina tradition and from the sounds of it,the individual had never been so far east.Tak nodded out of respect and shrugged.

"I understand mate, i suppose that that just means more for myself and Toko…..ro….ehh”

Takumi raised an eyebrow as his all to eager companion downed the cup of rice wine quite authoritatively.He chuckled looking on impressed,but soon followed suit taking it down in a few sips and allowing the bittersweet liquor to warm his insides and loosen him up.Scrunching his face up similar to Tokoro’s despite having a lengthy relationship with the spirit,Tak nudged Tokoro playfully with a warm smile upon hearing her review.”

“A word of advise my friend stop once it goes from being alright,to tasting delicious eh”

Tak very nonchalantly put his feet up on the bar before the scrappy bartender casually walked by and pushed the Suave swordsman's Gold winged sandals off the worn out Oak bar.Giving her an aw come on look while she returned another finger wag,Takumi veiled any surprise he showed for the Riem patriots assumed relationship status between Tokoro and himself, instead letting Tokoro explain as he hid his smirk behind another sip of rice wine,trying not to think of how cute she looked when she got all flustered. Settling in as Tokoro Spoke to the stormy eyed young man with another sip of rice wine ,he waited for Tokoro to finish speaking and nodded corroborating her story further.

"I'm not from Kou proper and have never even seen the palace ,but i did grew up on the outskirts of it in the Jade Dragon Mountains,My Godfather ran a sword school there high up on a cliff side but no one wanted, to learn from his harsh training methods ,except for me of course."

Tak would pause taking another sip before continuing.

“As far as Riem goes ,well i love it here and have visited many times,the gladiatorial matches mixed with some unforgettable architecture always makes this country a haunt for me mate,i mean i can see why you have never left,there is a whole world out there of course,some of it a little more unsavory than others but travel is a study that's always worth the risk for a unique enriching and experience ”

Tak would finish by raising his glass for a refill,before continuing on and inquiring of the young mans name and adding swiftly.

“I caught the tail end of your match by the way,I've seen that double fan style before,its a tricky one to read with all of its flourish,but i could tell you had a good base for where you needed to strike despite that.quite impressive”

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

With a light smile on his face, the young gladiator listened on to the two speak. While one seemed flustered by his love bird comment, the other sat back and spectated amused for a moment. It looked like the red haired man could respect Angelus' wish to not drink. Often people pressured him. Angelus was dedicated though to being the best he that he could be. Perhaps it had not much to do with culture, but rather the character Angelus was. He was not like others of Reim, but quite unique. This red haired man was a lively individual, whom was not bad when it came for conversing. He was intriguing enough. As for his friend, Tokoro, she was a very timid girl when it came to her feelings of Takumi it seemed. How lively she was as well though. Both of the individuals were very distinct from Angelus, yet very interesting regardless.

From what the girl said to him, she did live through the civil war but was unaffected. Then as for the young red haired man, he was living on Kou's very outskirts around some mountains. It was something new Angelus were to learn of. What a diverse land Kou can be. He were to continue talking with the red haired man, of which he did not know his name yet. Angelus would hear out the man in interest. Tokoro as the man called her, said Reim reminded her of Heliohapt. Perhaps both countries have much more in common than expected. It only made Angelus' interest grow.

This were to be followed up by Takumi speaking of how he loves Reim and its duels and great architecture. He would call travel a study of sorts. Angelus rubbed his chin, finding himself in his own mind wondering what travel could benefit him if he were to travel. He could not do so now but if he could some day soon, Angelus were to ensure that it would be a great journey. His new red haired peer were to ask for a name, to which Angelus were to reply, staring on ambitiously.

Angelus: "I am Angelus.. Spinam, and yourself, and your friend?"

After his friends were to reply their names, Angelus' food were to be set down before him. He would eat at his own pace. If the young man, Angelus, could win some more duels, the path to greater could open up for him. He was but a nobody right now. He would grasp the fork and gorge down on some grub. His body must become stronger, better built. It was one of the paths forward to being great, and better than before. This is what Angelus was focused on. Placing his fork down, he would swallow his food, and continue his conversation however. It would be rude of him to not. He would comment on a Coliseum praise from the kind Takumi.

Angelus: "I thank you for the praise. She was an interesting opponent, for my first duel. I joined the Coliseum to earn money. I was trying to be a merchant, but I frankly could not manage to make enough that way. I hope I can join a Reim legion. You two have any ambitions?"

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

She wiped her mouth after finishing her downing of the drink looking up to Tak with innocent eyes hearing him stagger on her name she raising a brow not sure why he would say her name like that. She though smiling as he downed his drink, only confirming how she thought you were superset ot take the poison. She though giggled seeing his face scrunch up, had she looked that silly? She smiled with a playful  look as he nudged her. She though gasping at the news “It changes flavor?!” Her eyes having a near glimmering sparkle to them at such a thought. This drink truly must be magic! As she tried to explain she looked back to Tak who did nothing to help explain and puffed up her cheeks with squinting eyes to show her displeasure of him doing little to nothing to assist her.

She though went back to gasping in awe hearing he was from the Jade dragon mountains. “I’ve been there before! I went there before I had returned home right before-” She stopped herself before she continued and starting back up with a soft smile. “Its stunning over there truly, I could only imagine how it must have felt to beagle to wake up every day to such a stunning site before you every day and watching the stars fall at night. Just the few days i was there was enough to make me wish I could stay.” She said honestly. “I wish I could have seen the school in its prime though, i have always been curious of the fighting styles of the sword.” She listened to them talk about his match as she took the refill and nodded to them grabbing the cup casually thinking about how she had thought about competing in those matches lately as well.

She held the cup in both hands and tilted her head back downing the whole thing again bouncing her toes as she scrunched up her nose and put down her cup making another noise as before shaking her head. It was better then before that was for sure. She feeling some warmth enter her cheeks by now. She was a light weight after all who was downing cups like shots of a strong drink. As the tender asked uncertain if she wanted another she smiled and nodded happily swiveling in her seat a bit with her feet  perched on the upper parts of the bar stools bars that linked its feet and gently held the front of the seat between her legs giggling. She blinked when he as he said his name. “Thats a pretty name.” She said with a bright smile bowling her head to him. “Tokoro Higona”

She said  seeing the tender return the full cup to her with an open mouthed smile. How good would it taste this time? “Yeeeess” She whispered grabbing the cup this time with one hand. She though frowned looking over to him shaking her head. “You mustin give up Angelus!” She declared downing the next drink putting the cup down as she shook her head as her face just felt warmer this time. She held a finger up in the air then. “No matter how impossible things may be you must believe you can achieve it for dreams are worth fighting for and our fates… are ours to craft you know? So you cant say you can’t only not yet buuudy” She encouraged him as the booze were starting to coase her a little bit of issues staying serious as she explained.

She nodded though when he asked if they had any ambitions but stayed quiet for a moment realizing he likely wanted to hear what they were. “Oh! Well I wanna become the best chef I can be and make food that can bring a smile to everyone's faces and bring them to true bliss and peace even in hard times even for a moment by eating the food. I waaaanna make a family too now that my parents are dead and can’t kill off any who disobey.” she said with a giggle and swiveled in her chair more. “Oh oh oh! And I wanna help anyone I can that needs help so they don't have to feel helpless! Cause feeling helpless suuuucks. Oh yeah and I wanna figure out how to stop making Taky’s eyes be less distracting for me that way I dont look stupid when talking to him.” She said with a sagely nod.

“Dear?” The tender spoke up she knew her face enough and knew she was usually well behaved but didn’t know her name that well yet.

“Hmmmm?” Tokoro looked over to her with a mellow smile.

“Water from here on.” She said simply walking off.

“Nuuuuuuuu” Tokoro whisper shouted with the biggest water puppy dog eyes as the woman walked away.

Takumi Saito

Takumi Saito
D-Tier
D-Tier

Takumi's eyes fluttered in surprise as Tokoro revealed she had been to the mountains before and smiled to her softly then inhaled and closed his eyes picturing the familiar landscape as she spoke fondly of his favorite place in the world.rolling hills,vast enthralling sunsets and green valleys pockmarked with pink cherry blossom petals circumvented his minds eye.

A particularly rogue petal would spin around through the air as an image of Tokoro materialized,her hand open and extended to accept the Fanalis.There Tak would reopen his eyes,dissolving the dream like sequence before placing a gentle hand on Tokoro’s head with a playful tussle of her hair

“We will go to the Dragon Mountains together soon enough, ,I still travel there once every few months to check in on my Godfather's school.”

The fanalis paused accepting another cup of rice wine swaying in his chair a bit before continuing

“There are many ancient texts on swordsmanship there you may find very interesting”

Tak then fell silent smiling wistfully as Tokoro talked of her aspirations,his smile morphing to a look of pure innocence upon hearing how distracting his eyes were.

"Hey now Tokoro don't be so hard on yourself ….at least i'm not a vampire heh, see now you gotta watch out since i've heard some of them can hypnotize you with their gaze"

He winked at Tokoro playfully before looking suddenly serious and adding in earnest with his own sagely nod.

“No seriously…”

The bartender also decided that Takumi should be cut off,perhaps hearing his ridiculous vampire story and slight slurring of words.The Fanalis thought it best anyways lest he get to drunk and act like a fool in front of Tokoro and their new friend Tak would go about explaining his desires and ambitions for the future.

“I want to clear my family's name and restore its original honor,My mother was regarded as one of the greatest sword practitioner’s in the world,and bestowed the great honor of being the Kou army’s head sword instructor,the man i refer to as my Godfather was her Greatest student,entrusted with passing on the Saito family sword skills and manuals down to me.My hope is to Surpass her and start my own sword school in her honor open to anyone whos willing to learn...however ill need to train hard and duel the most prominent sword fighters in the world,moving up in rank till i earn the respect of those elite’s in the martial arts world,all while learning from them as well,only then will i be able to be at peace and settle down with a family,Ill be strong enough to not only protect them but all of my students as well",

Takumi finished swirling the last dregs of rice wine in his cup and threw it back before continuing

“ i'm a perpetual daydreamer I suppose so my goals are always quite lofty ,maybe even ridiculous seeming heh…”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum