Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iron Body! [A-Tier Trait] Empty Iron Body! [A-Tier Trait] 09/10/20, 05:36 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Trait Name: Iron Body
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: Must be Body Manipulator.
Trait Description: Through excessive training of one's body, the character has developed a more resilient body which reduces damage taken. The character's body is reinforced with hard muscle, and skin.
Trait Effect: The character's muscles and skin is resistant to damage of A-Tier and below. Damaging abilities and basic actions that hit his skin or muscles are reduced by a single tier.

Upgrading my Iron Body trait to A-Tier with my trait point earned from the Advertisement Event! Onward to fight in

Power Overwhelming!

2Iron Body! [A-Tier Trait] Empty Re: Iron Body! [A-Tier Trait] 12/10/20, 09:54 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Looks good to me bro.

3Iron Body! [A-Tier Trait] Empty Re: Iron Body! [A-Tier Trait] 12/10/20, 09:55 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Iron Body
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] A
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Must be Body Manipulator.
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through excessive training of one's body, the character has developed a more resilient body which reduces damage taken. The character's body is reinforced with hard muscle, and skin.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The character's muscles and skin is resistant to damage of A-Tier and below. Damaging abilities and basic actions that hit his skin or muscles are reduced by a single tier.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum