New Trait + Body Manip abilities

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spending 1 point to upgrade Omni-Dexterity into the following:

Trait Name: Kitsune Swordking(Nine Sword Style)
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: Trickster Foxspirit | Upgrade Omni-Dexterity | Warrior
Trait Description: Dedication towards training with the extra limbs granted by the Storm Kitsune form, the user has mastered control over their tails. By combining this with their power as a Trickster Foxspirit the user had created a swordsmanship style based around wielding nine blade, or if lacking in weapons, turning the ends of their tails into blades. This style specializes in mastering the ability to fight multiple opponents at once by making it seem as if each tail is its own independent fighter.
Trait Effect: Allows the user to perform all sword based warrior abilities with their tails. If they lack a weapon, the tail itself can be used as a blade at risk of harm to the user. Abilities executed with the tails work on separate cooldowns from the user with up to 4 cool down slots across all tails. Meaning at any given time, up to four separate tails may use the same warrior ability. Each tail based ability still has normal costs and is not affected by the sustain half cost just because the user or another tail has sustained the same ability. All cool downs for tail executed warrior abilities is doubled. This trait does not apply to hybrid body manip/warrior abilities.

Spending the last 4 trait points on a trait based off my SoS trait
Sos Trait:

Trait Name: Tuning Mastery
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: Advanced Magic Doll | Body Manipulation
Trait Description: Living with the tuning state of his artificial body long enough has allowed Zion to better understand the magic formulas behind his own body and how the spells he cast could influence them. Through trial and error an effort was made to refine his control over the tuning state as well as how to draw out its power.
Trait Effect: Allows the tuning effects of the Advanced Magic Doll trait to improve in potency up to A-tier depending on the spells used to enter the turning state. The combined tiers of all three spells, rounded down, determines the potency of the tuning effect.(IE:D+D+C=B). In addition, it is now possible to end a turning state for 10 magoi rather than 50 by going a full post without casting spells.

Brute Bulk
Tier: A
Class: Body Manipulation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Self
Requirements/Drawbacks: Muscles of the affected limbs ripple briefly before use.
Scaling: Duration
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 4
Cost: 40 Stamina | 20 Stamina to sustain
Description:
    The user focuses on the muscles in up to four limbs across their body and causes them to temporarily swell with power for 4 posts. The affected muscles are capable of exerting A-tier strength for the duration of this ability. Each new post, the user may shift their focus to change which limbs are to be augmented.

Aegis Reflex
Tier: A
Class: Body Manipulation | Warrior
Type: Defensive
Range:  Self
Requirements/Drawbacks: The flesh around the affected area wriggles visibly just before it begins the ability. Cannot be used on head or torso.
Scaling: Amount - Number of deflected attacks
Cool Down: 4
Cost: 40 Stamina | 20 to sustain
Description:
    The user causes the flesh around their body to spin and twist rapidly in response to an incoming physical attack. The rotation of the flesh causes it to parry blows up to A-tier and can be executed with up to four limbs at once.

Needle Spray
Tier: B
Type: Offensive
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: The fur around the users tail stands on end and becomes shiny just before firing.
Scaling: Continuous Fire - For each scaling the needles will continue to spray dealing an additional instance of damage.
Cool Down: 3 posts
Cost: 30 Stamina | 15 Stamina to sustain
Description:
    The user puffs up the hairs on one of their tails and hardens them into sharp needles before firing them out up to 20m away in a 10m wide cone. The needles deal B-tier damage and can be aimed to follow moving targets or spray an area.

Purging Pores
Tier: C
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must tense the muscles all over the chosen body parts forcing those limbs to remain still for a moment while the purge takes place.
Scaling: Potency
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20 Stamina | 10 Stamina to sustain
Description:
    The user concentrates on their head, torso, and two other limbs of their choice. The user then tenses their muscles and forces out foreign substances such as poisons, corrupted blood, and even infected cells. This grants instant relief from negative side effects caused by substances foreign to the body. The foreign substances burst out from the users pores spraying the area 2m around themselves and is left with glossy skin free of contaminants up to C-tier in potency.

System Shock
Tier: C
Requirements/Drawbacks: User is rendered unconscious for an instant. Short term memory of moment leading up to use of the ability is lost.
Scaling: Potency
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20 Stamina | 10 Stamina to sustain
Description:
    The user forcibly resets a portion of their own nervous system by making their brain shut down and then restore key functions. While the brain activity is at its lowest, the body compensates for damage to the nervous system around the head, torso, and two limbs of the user's choice. During this process the brain is flooded with calming chemicals to cope with the users situation. This causes negative effects that target the mind or nervous system such as paralysis and hypnosis up to D-tier in potency to be removed. When the user regains consciousness the pain of any injuries will feel less recent and intense and their mind will be cleared of any trauma they received and have a calm frame of mind despite the severity of any injuries they may wake up to.

Last edited by Zion on 04/02/23, 05:26 am; edited 8 times in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

in regards to the trait, does this mean that the same ability can scale up and be executed 4 times for one single price? If that's the case, it seems a little bit too powerful. The substitution of the tail is ok, and cooldown as well is fine, but it should be one ability per tail. If I'm misunderstanding, you can let me know.

Purging Poresis a no-go, omega tier body manipulation is the full mastery of ones body and not jus limbs, so your current specialization rank is out of the zone of capabilities of what you are trying to do. maybe you can weaken it by purging it out of that body part in particular.

system shock- same as above. Since you mentioned the nervous system in general, its the peripheral nervous system (PNS) and the central nervous system (CNS). The former is the entire body and the latter is just the brain and the spinal cord. The latter wouldn't be enough for a full reset, You would need full body manipulation mastery to achieve that added effect.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

in regards to the trait, does this mean that the same ability can scale up and be executed 4 times for one single price?  If that's the case, it seems a little bit too powerful. The substitution of the tail is ok, and cooldown as well is fine, but it should be one ability per tail.  If I'm misunderstanding, you can let me know.

-The same ability can be executed 4 times using separate tails, but not for the price of one. Each use of the ability will be at full cost. I shall add an extra line to make this clear.

Purging Poresis a no-go, omega tier body manipulation is the full mastery of ones body and not jus limbs, so your current specialization rank is out of the zone of capabilities of what you are trying to do. maybe you can weaken it by purging it out of that body part in particular.

system shock- same as above. Since you mentioned the nervous system in general, its the peripheral nervous system (PNS) and the central nervous system (CNS).  The former is the entire body and the latter is just the brain and the spinal cord. The latter wouldn't be enough for a full reset, You would need full body manipulation mastery to achieve that added effect.

-Darn, I forgot about those pesky limb limits. I've reworked them to account for the 4 limb limit I currently have at B-tier.

I've also changed the first two abilities to not have the storm magic stuff as those have their own slots and I didn't want to mix them. The second one only includes warrior for the knowledge of how to parry.

I added a trait as well to build off my SoS one.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

1/2

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

2/2 looks super fun

Lagi

Lagi