Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Return to Little Stone Tribe
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Jade Dragon Mountains
Job Reward: 15,000 Huang | 200 XP
Job Prerequisites: Completed Raid, or Recruited. Have at least two of her squad with her.
Job Overview: After waiting a few days and keeping eye on the nomadic tribes she propositioned before Ani returns to them with her ShadowGlass Unit ready to take along those who are willing and take out those who are unwilling to give up. The leader of their resistance would be a good place to start. Defeat their leader to break the resisters.

Little Stone Resistance Leader:

It hadn't been very long since Ani had visited the Little Stone tribe, only about four days, and within that time, neither of them had left from the places they had taken previously to the show that the Azure raiders had put on for them. Ani knew that things weren't going to go entirely peaceful as on the second night the leader had returned and made a commotion in the middle of the night. It was easy for the Commander to tell that her plan of agitating him had worked very well, and with this Ani knew that she would be able to make a fool out of this Tyrant.

While she knew she was barely better than him using her force to gain influence over them at least she had planned to treat them more fairly and at the moment only looked towards taking out the ill-mannered warlords of the plains. Her plans had been set on this path since the raid with Tenza, she figured the planes were close to where she had her fortress, and with the insanity that was going on there it would be the perfect opportunity with the power vacuum that had formed since Kou's influence left.

Liqin and Niu had been taking care of their equipment and making sure that the Wyverns were ready to fight, but they were still curious about their position as Ani wished to confront them first herself before they would do anything. At the moment they were even conversing the plan while she was meditating on a nearby tree.

"So, as far as we know we're just coming in from the rear and handling any dissenters or surprise fighters?" Liqin had asked his father as he sharpened his sword continuing with his thoughts. "I wonder if there's gonna be anyone super strong."

Niu let out a soft sigh as he polished his helmet as he would soon enough respond to his son and also find something to teach him. "Yes, but we're doing this because the Commander expects that only the leader and his most loyal should cause us any trouble, we're not just attacking anyone who runs away."

Liqin gave a soft nod to confirm he understood what his father was telling him. However, before he could respond properly Ani had come from the tree stump she was meditating on, Dragotsennyy came up behind her as it seemed like she was getting ready to address them all. Ani smiled and reached out to touch her mount and pull its face close to her own before she would turn to look back at Niu and Liqin ready to speak.

"Well they should be expecting us, but I think with what we showed them last time and our current strength we should be able to handle any problem that arrives." Her hands moved around a bit as she spoke making small movements out of habit from how she would explain plans with hand signals before she lost her sight. This wouldn't matter much as she spoke her plan out in a bit of detail. "We're gonna use as much surprise as we can by dropping in on them from our mounts, they might see us but it will be hard to stop us as we fall towards them."

Both Liqin and Niu nodded as they looked at one another before looking back at Ani who was quick to speak to them once again. "So do you have any real questions about the plan?"

Liqin looked at his father for a moment and then back at Ani his neck having swiveled between the two quite a bit now so that he even rubbed his neck. Finally, Liqin let his inquiries known as he stepped forward despite his commander's inability to see him though she would hear him. "Commander. are there any major enemies for me and my father to tackle at the time?"

Ani would shake her head as she responded a frown crossing her face briefly as she answered. "No, it seems that the leader is the only real cruel and strong person, I can handle him fine and it will be great practice to keep honing my senses." She wanted to give them the chance to test their strength truly so she let her in on more of her plan for their trip. "But there's another tribe that oversees this one and they have much more people and plenty for us to fight, we're gonna handle them after this part of the trip."

"Got it, well then I guess it's time for us to get mounted," Liqin said looking to see that Ani and his father had both moved to mount their Wyverns while he had closed his eyes briefly as he talked. "Oh, well I suppose you've already thought of that." He chuckled as he spoke to himself and soon mounted his own beast.

With the three of them mounted Ani had let out a series of whistles to communicate with her group and beasts as the wyverns suddenly took flight. Within moments they had burst from the treetops of the forest causing a small gust of wind from the combined beating of their wings. Letting out another high-pitched whistle the wyverns suddenly flew forward quickly and from a combination of their speed and the relatively short distance from their camp to the Littlestone tribe they were already upon them in a matter of seconds. There were some people crying out from down below, but before there could be any real interference Dragot had identified the leader of the tribe and suddenly turned towards him. As they flew in fast and low Ani would suddenly stand atop her Wyvern and suddenly started meditating as she closed her eyes and brought her hands together.

In the closing distance, the leader of the tribe had already caught sight of Ani and as he pushed a few of his servants into the dirt he threw his horned serpent helm on and started to shake and loosen his body. "I've been waiting for you ya damn wench, no one comes into my village and tells my people I'm too rough on them, I should kill one of them just to prove a point!" He yelled as he put his hammer behind him his magoi flowed into the hammer as suddenly he charged forward with a slithering fissure as the ground beneath him turned to mud as he jetted forward. As he got close her suddenly prepared another move, keeping his arm and body loose he suddenly swung as he got close striking with his Serpent Tail Smack.

As Ani had been approaching she heard his taunts and the sound of ground ripping up. She leaped off her wyvern and spoke a mantra to herself as she tuned her ears and feeling of the air around her as she rose up and towards her enemy. "O' Djinn of Heroics and the Damned, take my magoi and my conviction as material. Forge me into the great weapon of destruction, Brandish, Gamigan!"

In a bright flash of fire and ice Ani's large metal arms flexed as they broke the spreading arm pose from her meditation. Instantly catching herself in the air she suddenly flew towards where she heard him charging. She was trying to figure out when to stop and clash, but then she realized she was too close as she heard the sound of the dragging hammer suddenly rip as if he was swinging. She suddenly slammed both of her fists into the ground stopping her as fast as she could. Once she was still she let the feeling of heat fill her right hand as she suddenly swung to meet the clashing hammer sending an explosion of heat towards him.

"Gah that burns, you're gonna pay for that"
Baulin yelled as he swung his arm in another serpent tail smack using whatever momentum he could as he went after her face.

"Shit, where's this one comi-" she started to say to herself before she heard the sharp whoosh as it was getting too close to her face. She couldn't afford such a damaging hit to her face but she knew that she'd have to take it at this distance. Bring close both of her blue arms she covered her face and took the impact feeling the bones within cracking and fracturing as she was sent rolling back. "Nng, well now it's my turn!"

Before she could attack at first Baulin pulled his hammer close as it started to glow tectonic growth activating as earthen armor covered him. "I'll take whatever you got!"

With the words bouncing off the air around her and getting used to the spatial differences and the smell of everything around her she could feel a map forming in her head. At the same time a smirk formed on her face as she pulled both her metal arms behind her as well as her other four arms including the damaged ones. "You can't handle a damn thing!"

As Ani insulted him she took a quick step and flew rapidly towards as the feeling of ice gripped her left fist and burning fire filled right. With her going off what she assumed from her mental map Ani suddenly stopped bringing her metal arms together in a clap as the impact caused the fire and ice to explode outwards. As the temperature extremes met a large explosion was created from the rapid heat expansion. It cracked open his armor as he let out a sudden cry, which only confirmed Ani as she moved in forward further. Like thunder or a meteor striking the earth, Ani's fists came forward suddenly as all six of her arms came down on Baulin in a series of rapid punches. Whether it was from the fury of the battle or for making a point Ani kept punching until each fist had struck him about twenty times each. To describe the scene as brutal would be putting it lightly, but once she felt no more resistance Ani finally stopped and let her equip drop along with his body.

"I know some of you liked him, and most of you despised him, but I'm here to tell you that regardless he is gone and these routes are now under the supervision of The Azure Raiders." She spoke clearly and plainly without even needing to see them as she let Liqin and Niu wrangle them as apart of the plan. "I am fair, but people who abuse, trade slaves, poach, or go about other such activities will be dealt with in this manner, now finally, we will be leaving but if you are looking to join with us another group of men like these ones with me will be coming through to secure the territory, and we will not be stopping here as soon the plains will be painted blue!"

With her words a bit ambitious and final she soon made her way back over to her mount who had been patiently watching the fight.

WC: 1,851/1,500

Magoi: 220/240
Stamina: 395/395

Post Details- Ani Djinn equipped and used equip weapon passive to attack Baulin multiple times. Baulin did b-tier damage to Ani's arms due to reduced damage, Ani finished off Baulin with 120 a-tier strikes with overkill.

Item's brought:

Beasts:
Glass Soldiers:
[/b][/b][/b]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum