To Dream a Dream [NOM/Plot/Private]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Dear Dreamer,

I've been watching your deeds closely. Each act of defiance, every person, and path you've crossed. Amongst the select few you have been cordially invited to join us in a friendly ball. With lovely discussion and only the most interesting of guests, all you are required to bring is yourself! Tonight we shall free our minds, and for yourself opportunities aplenty. Be ready to be whisked away,
the contents of the letter would read. The ending phrase changing between each of the recipients.

to make a world more perfect, more functioning (To Eight)

to cleanse the arrogant, the foolish (To Julius)

to find flame everlasting and eternal (To Gilles)

to a place in which peace properly exists (To Jumanah)

Yours Truly,

The Contractor

As the papyrus would crinkle in their hands a magic symbol would glow from the paper as they touched it. From its magic circle, a teal mist would puff, slowly sneaking its way into the mind. As sweet sounds and simple dreams would come no harm came from the spell, only simple dreams. It was quick, like a heavy slumber deep into the night. From the haze soon consciousness would return, but not in the realm of the living, not in the places in which they had resided before. He had brought the a chance an opportunity. The letter had brought them to come along, to dream a dream.

To Dream a Dream [NOM/Plot/Private] Mmd_court_room_dl_by_oneirio_d6po4cj-250t

Checkered floors and red carpet would line the floors. Like veins, they traced towards the beating heart of the room. A circle of podiums sat at its' center. The light wood, seemingly softwood possible evergreen to be specific, made up not only the stands but the walls of the room as well. Red drapes, covering false windows and stares into nothingness decorated the strange place. Between the wooden beams, plastering the frame of the wooden walls was blue wallpaper. Each segment holding a candelabra, with their lights stretching to every corner.

It wouldn't take them long to notice each other, it certainly wouldn't take long to notice the throne which rested at the back of the wall. Unlike the empty podiums, there was a person resting there. Laid over the chair, his legs in the air the magician would stare at them all with an intense glare. His wicked smile and cat-like eyes were evident. Tales had traveled, but it had been quite a time since he'd shown himself off. His power was evident, but there was no Rukh to see here.

To Dream a Dream [NOM/Plot/Private] Tumblr_nbtjbvHO761ssdryqo1_500

"Kyehehehehee, glad to see the invitations worked! I'm sure you all have plenty of questions, please walk up the podium, have yourself a drink!" With a wave of his stave assortments of ales, wines, juices, water, even different types of animal milk, and strange hot brown liquid fill mugs of all shapes and sizes would appear along the circle of podiums.

The air was certainly odd, he was intrigued to see how they would act. As confusion was likely soon to ensue he took the chance to speak up again. "Oh where are my manors, Hello I am the Contractor, and I am here to be your magi. Well, most of yours, I still have testing I'd like to do." He'd say, his eyes turning over to the young female magician who had been invited.  "Some of you, maybe aware of the power I offer already and the plans I may weave" he would say glancing at the slaver who had witnessed Remus' DMV.

As he looked over to the male magician and the Sasanid pyromaniac he would chuckle out "While others of you have shaken those you've seen and shown your intentions so brazenly!" His words enticing and entrancing he would hop down. "I'm here to offer the chance for that power, I will gladly share why in hopes you will choose to offer more in the grander scheme!"

Approaching the dark magi would bow over, inviting them all to approach closer. With each step, the room would breathe heavily. They had no magic to protect them, they had no weapons to fight. The only had their intentions and words to wield against others. The Contractor had no need for lies, in the end, their actions would always end in his benefit, but it was nice to have those dedicated to a cause. It was no battle, but it was a field of wits in its' own way.

DM notes: No posting order, step forward, and share what you wish about your plans and characters, ask what you want. This will be a brief thread so the discussion of DMV plots will begin next post immediately.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles was in her so called war room when one of the hidden flames would come up handing a letter to Gilles. The High Priestess of the order of the Flame's Reach would open up the letter reading the contents that is contained. Someone had been watching Gilles closely? If she cared about such things this would be creepy. However, She was the leader of the Flame's Reach which was making its presence known throughout Kou so it was obvious for people to have heard of her. It mentioned something about a ball and other people. but what interested her the most was the last line. To find flame everlasting and eternal. It was quite interesting for this observer to have said this. He goal was to unite everyone in the flame of her lord.

A mist began to form from the paper. Her flames seemed worried as their leader would lose consciousness. She would soon become aware of her immediate surroundings. She was in some kind of strange ballroom like the letter hinted at. She was currently unaware of the other people that were nearby but was focused on the throne. She could not explain why but she had always wanted a throne or two. She was not a queen or anything of the like but thrones were amazing to her. Maybe she could take the throne while everyone was distracted. Yet, she would notice there was someone in her future throne. What was this strange man doing sitting in the throne that she had internally claimed for herself? He would begin talking, calling himself the contractor and talking about being her magi. What was a magi and why did she need one? She would keep listening before jumping up on the podium standing above everyone else besides the contractor. "Why would you help us? And also what is a magi? You say that like we should understand the meaning of this title. You mention a greater scheme but I already have the greater scheme! Nothing is a higher calling than uniting the whole world in the warm embrace of his lord's flames." She would say not fully trusting this man who seemed to acted better than her. "Here is a title that matters. I am Gilles, knight of sassan. I am also the high priestess of the order of the flame's reach, the Pale Lady, the savior of Kou. Why should I bend to the whims of someone below my standing when the only ones above me are Xerxes and our lord and his flame?" She would say this even as she could feel the power emmenating from the strange man.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

After having in nightly study season with Hana and Yurameshi, Julius would retreat to his room within the hotel. Tired from his planning, instructing, and practicing with the sword Julius was eager to finally put his head on his pillow. Once within the walls of his hotel room, he'd move towards the bed where he'd strip his coat leaving the rest of his three-piece suit and his hat on him. His attention had been grabbed by something. A letter folded up sitting on his pillow. His crimson hues locked to the window however it seemed to be untouched and nothing within his room was misplaced or moved. Removing his hat from his head and setting it onto the bed he'd slowly reach out his left hand for the letter. His eyes darting back and forth from the letter and to the window.

Something was off and for now, he'd stay silent and listen, as the man finished his speech it made more sense, but then a woman would speak up as he reached the table.

This entire experience was making him very paranoid, however, his curious nature took over, and finally, he'd snatch the letter and open it up. After reading its content Julius would move his arms down as he was in disbelief. Who was it? Someone within the Council? Perhaps this was the same person who caused the trouble in Helio, no this was someone who knew more about what he was doing, but more so motives. His body would about-face turning him around in a 180-degree motion, but it was not his hotel room he saw when he turned, no it was an entirely different location. Checkered floors and the red carpet was what his crimson eyes could see. The carpet led to a table and chairs with a man who seemed quite unhealthy looking, to be honest.

Though before the mage could even fathom what just happened he felt this empty pit within him, like something he been stripped from him. Never have felt the loss of the Ruhk before, Julius was scared to his bones. There was nothing more he wished to do at this very moment but run, however, for some reason his body would start making it's way to the table as if it was moving itself to Destiny, to where it was meant to be.

Attempting to focus on what he could make sense of, Julius went with it. The man introduced himself as the contractor and called himself a Magi. Surely he was joking those were only fair tales amongst even the greenest of Magicians. Though he had to be something strong or mythical given his ability to make Julius unable to speak or see the Ruhk or even worse summoned him to a place without any but then how could he summon them?

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The slaver was burning the midnight oil for Kina once more. Taking in reports and parcels, organizing the data from the spy network. However, there was an envelope out of the ordinary, catching his attention. Thumbing over the paper, Eight would open the letter before the reports to ease his curiosity.

The text was whimsical but the ending line caught his attention most of all. But then the papyrus would illuminate with a magic circle, then the paper would fade away from his sight as he dozed into a slumber.

When his eyes would open up, he saw four others. One whom he was well acquainted, a vaguely familiar figure, and then two strangers. He could recognize the whimsical from the letter by the one who referenced magi. The other unknown would immediately question the host of this slumber world.

Gilles would speak for herself, introducing herself and her hopes. Eight had read very little about Sasan and the Pale Lady, but seemed quite idealistic and strong-willed like Dalia, someone he would not likely mesh well with.

The other woman seemed familiar at the very least, a somewhat recent meeting. Perhaps he had helped her in the Plains or perhaps in Kina. He would have to wait for her words to trigger a memory perhaps. But there was someone he truly considered an ally, Julius. There were such promises of power something he could benefit from and perhaps Julius would also especially if they were to collaborate. Offering power to himself and his ally would give him even more leverage.

While Gilled would argue with the host and Julius would stay silent and vigilant, Eight would come forth to the podium, bowing his head. He had already risked his life to become a dungeon beast st the hands of the alchemist. This was just another step. It may have not been his own power but he would acquire it and make it his own, making it succumb to his will just as he did to people.

"If this is your level of power, I will gladly offer my services in exchange for power, but I won't come cheap." Smply impressed by the dream world, this person would be able to open more roads for him, and guide him to a future he desired.

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah looked out towards the sun rising slipping on her mask she needed to write a letter to send to Noir before she set off, where? She wasn’t totally certain. But shed figure that out sooner or later. She though had a letter arrive for her so  she supposed she should look to that first. She grabbed it and read it over. “To a place which peace properly exists….?” She smirked and laughed a bit. No such thing. She was curious though so she- the letter whisked her away to her dreams were she slowly opened her eyes to the new place around her. She had yet to see a place like this before, it was quite interesting. Sh saw two people before she noticed the person on the throne before them not looking to much further past that yet and looked him over curiously tilting her head to one side as she spotted his glare.

She detached the mouth part of her mask and scrunched up her nose and smirked sticking a tongue back out at him shaking her head a bit as she did so before relaxing her face with a giggle. She though made her way over with a skip in her step to the drinks when they appeared grabbing some orange juice for herself holding the mouth cover of her mask in her hand. She rose up the glass in thanks to him though rose a brow under her mask hearing he was a magi. She heard stories about them growing up… not a lot but enough to know they were rare to see around let alone in person. When he looked to her she waved with a dorky esc grin taking a drink from her glass. He hoped to give them something if tests go well return for their assistance later basically eh?

She wondered what that something was. She rose her brows mid sip of another drink seeing the woman hop up on the podium. Was she talking about setting the whole world on fire? Huh… not very peace like… or was it..? There was no fighting when you're dead. Meh she sorta lost her mind a bit already but that nah she wasn't that far yet… probably. The woman then declared her title with her brows still rose then looked to the Magi to see his reaction. Then she saw him… the mysterious man she knew so well… and had let leave due to him benign a waste of time to her in her goals. He immediately wishing for more power and demanding payment… “Pfffffffffffffffffttttt” She shot out some juice from her mouth lowering the glass  before hysterically starting to laugh with a maddening smile that only turned into an eerily calm wide smile after her laughing ended.

She rose up a hand. “Sorry… But you said this would take me to a place where peace could exists yada yada and I already doubted that could truly exist from what I’ve learned and just accepted trying to keep safe those who can not protect themselves as the closest we could get but this man? He’s someone you would actually invite to be in that same place? Let alone a place with me in it despite you watching me so closely? You really have a sick sense of humor which I can admire.” She said with a giggle taking another sip before setting down the glass grinning and shaking her head. “I mean inviting the man who killed my twin brother, tried like an idiot who forgot he killed him 5 seconds prior to be a holy being when any idiot with a staff knows knowing healing magic and illusion magic doesn't make you a good person."

"And wouldn’t put in aw someone you just killed family of, resurrected him by stabbing his head making brain matter go everywhere, only to get my blade on his own family jewels only saved by the low quality that was my sword, only to then finally run away like a little waste of time he is and fly away to only solomon knows where.” She said looking back over with a small laugh and smirk. “If this is a test to see if i'll kill him i apologize but this man is still a waste of my time as much as a waste of air. And telling a magi that his assistance wouldn’t come cheap clearly not fully understanding what a magi is? Pfft now that?” She started to grin and laugh “Now that is truly the funniest stuff I’ve seen in the last while!.” She said amusement before kneeling down.

“My name is Jumanah, no last name required… there isn’t any of us left to make that important to you.” She stood back up. “And I apologize but I don’t think I’ll be of much use to you. I’m well aware of my strength and it is nowhere near the level in which it would ever make a difference.” She pointed to him with a smirk. “Need some music, song and dance? Now what I can do though.” She let her arm fall like dead weight and shrugged. “Also.. might wanna watch where you knock people out. I was on a balcony and wooo that’d coulda needed wrong if i woulda passed out in the wrong direction…. I'm winking right now under the mask… just so you know.”

Jum's Mask for refrence:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"KyeheeheheeheheeheeheheahaaheaheahaeaheaheahHAAHA!!! The contractor would crack up as the individuals all acted in their cute little ways. Gilles, blissfully ignorant and proud in dedication, in her piety. The mage Julius who was only growing into the world, he was dark but he still had yet to see what power it brought. Eight's desire for power was obvious and the naiveness of a scorned child perfumed for the young Jumanah. He held no maleficence in his thoughts, he couldn't hold much in them with so many minds. It was simply humorous how they would grow, how they could be molded even in their own selfish gain.

"Sorry, Sorry I must apologize, I was expecting a fight, maybe the whole group to be interested in how dream food tastes but the diverse reactions were quite enjoyable!" As he spoke, his words turned to unison as clones of himself walked across the podiums, addressing them all. "A magi is mage with the power of the entire world at their finger tips, the power to make kings. King Xerxes has joined those of my crowned for a righteous cause. I wish for balance, as Solomon stole the world, the powerful source of magic, that very flame in which you worship, was stolen, in a false word!"

As theatrics carried in his voice there was a strange, sense of truth to it. It was as if they had known him for years, and his every word was a trusting fact. Around and around in is roundabout he would continue. "This world is but a dream, but not your dreams, we are here to dream a dream so that your dreams may come true!" With a song in his throat melody would follow as he would explain. ""You all need to grow, in your own rights, some more than others but here I offer you that chance! The power to make your dreams come true, in the hope it will bring balance!"

The unison in their speech would break, as gifts would appear in the hands of three of them. Lowering to Gilles he would over her a cowl, woven from black metallic threads it radiated with power. He would rest it upon her head, speaking to the young woman. "I've seen your pride and intelligence, bring the flame to the people. If you wish, show them to your god, prepare the world in his image. It matters not if my words have any merit, however, I do know Magnostadt has growing towns aching for fire, the plains fields weep. You know what must be done! Dark magic would glow, as her image changed and the dark magic of her new vessel would change her image.

To Dream a Dream [NOM/Plot/Private] Dd56e56827bd969cb76ed112ead76382

It was but a dream, he was showing them but a visage of what their power would be. The one before Julius offered a pair of boots to the young man. He sat the object before him, a chance to put them on his feet. Like magic, and it was, once he took the chance to put the magical boots. Lightning coursed around him, as the armor took from he would feel its power. He would feel it in his very steps!

To Dream a Dream [NOM/Plot/Private] 330

As he would have the chance to explore his new power the clone before him laughed "I can see that you're clearly shocked keyeheeheehaha!! You've already been on the right path, with this you can waltz straight to those you wish to take out. So just do that, bring a new order, one in which the people have a say, not fate! If you wish to stay bewildered however I was in need of a new coat rack!" He enticed Julius on his goals, edging him now to go after an assassinate the higher targets.

As they pranced the one next to Eight would slide a pair of gloves into his hands, a strange pair that resembled brass knuckles almost. Laying down on the Podium he would joyfully say "Try them on, the style will really take the breath right out of yeah! Kyehe!" Upon trying on his new handwear the powerful magic on it would come upon his skin. The rippling of dark energy would envelop his body as a purple glow hazed around him. In his every touch he could feel the air, how it pulled towards him.

To Dream a Dream [NOM/Plot/Private] 4cfb31fd41f6cce2950024f25d014b84

"I Hope you like it, I think the color looks nice on you. You and Julius have similar business, while I want him to go after the other council members, I want you to get Scipio in Reim, we're close to getting the big one but he needs a bit more strife. You seem to understand business, if there's a balance you can make things better but either way I expected smooth sailing!" While making wave motions and crashing sounds he'd led the slime man to try out his new power.

The one before Jum bore nothing, he had no gifts. He only had words for the young girl, he was honest, he had more to expect. "Kyeheeeh, I think you're funny, you're right you haven't shown much, in fact you've teetered back and forth, you barely seem in the dark. But you're active your presence and rukh stirs with potential. You could sing a song, you could have a chance to make it a reality. We are going to reshape the world, either way, the tides will come I am but offering you a part. You will find your path in your way, but you have the chance for something more, for something like this, something better. It is up to you, you could sing the most beautiful song if you wish."

The offer would linger as they twirled towards the center, the three clones meeting into one. "I've kept your bodies safe, and your gifts rest with you. You can enjoy the dream, wake up, and get to work, or we can discuss further. You'll need to work for the true depths of your power and to reach these heights but I show you this to offer only a glimpse of the truth!" It was up to them now.

Dm notes: Here's your retrospective passive, along with the names of your DMVs based on discussion just register the vessel, train them according to the rules and perform the plots. Completing the tasks assigned witll reward A-tier XP and rewards along with securing crucial involvement in NOM if wished. Dalia must decide if she wishes to work for him in order to get her task to earn a dmv.

Gillies DMV name and Passive:

Julius DMV name and Passive:

Eights DMV Name and Passive:

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah heard the dream food and forgot all about that! She Shuffled back over grabbing one of the things to nibble on as she listened on to the magi that gained clones of himself soon after. She listened on healing a few new things but raked up at hearing about Solomon, she had lost faith in his direction the day her brother died… she supposed the contractor had that man to thank for that. She finished the food she munched on finishing off her juice putting the glass back on the counter. Hearing the song she giggled and clapped her hands. She couldn’t help it no one ever sang but her!!! This was great. She bobbed to his singing with a warm smile. She though slowly put her mouth part of her mask back on hearing him speak of Magnostadt… Noir… Her smile actually starting to fade under her mask.

She did snicker a bit at the oat rack part but… his goal was to take things over…? Same with the man too it seemed… and with the new forms they had they very likely… they would succeed.. He spoke of Riem she hadn’t seen Lili in a long time now but last she saw her before Magnostadt was Riem… both places were at risk of attack it seemed… both of them were at risk… everyone in both places were at risk. Shiiiiiiiiiiit. She thought to herself looking at the Magi as he decided to speak to her rather than give her gifts. She likely is not as messed up as the others yet to give gifts to but enough to have some form of worth. He thought she was funny… she could easily say the same to him honestly. Even if she knew he would likely want to use her for just as evil means as the others his words weren’t lies…

She could try to go on her own way, but he could offer her so much more… she thought he misunderstood her wishes a bit but… he would need her to prove herself… mass murdering an entire bandit tribe in record time wasn’t exactly evil… if anything it stopped more from brewing… She walked up to the center booking for the drinks before grabbing a wine glass she never had before… but hey it was a dream why not…? She took her mask off, totally  flicking her head to get her hair out of her eyes, setting the mask down on the  center area in a clearing taking a sip from her glass. “You know a lot about me, no surprise there but I think you misunderstood my goals. I don’t wish for a place where peace can exist… I know that kind of place is impossible."

"I want to to help protect people so they don’t have to have what happened to me happen to them cause that's as close as we can get and I know it.” She took another sip leaning on the center area smirking. “You show me a group of people  whose goals seem to be those I would seek to stop with this power I would have to work for. I commend the openness… your jokes which are funny as well… and your truths. Even if I know you have a secret reason behind it all that may not be in our best interests you spoke no lies. And I know what I wish… can’t be done alone especially with those guys now running around. If I get something just as powerful as them it doesn’t change much given were just at the same playing field again and they all would seek to destroy what I save.”

She shrugged. “So…. What would I have to do to become something… more.. Then them?” She asked flatly “I won’t lie either. There are things I just won’t do. But knowing doing the tasks would help me prevent so much more pain… there’s a whole heck of a lot more now that I would do over wouldn’t. Also… some selfish request… if i prove myself if you need a metal tool to bestow the power in… can you put it into my mask…? I’m sure I don’t need to explain why to you.” She said with a grin bringing the glass back up to her lips.

[OOC: everyone please ignore the post notification for Tokoro im stupid ]

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would listen to everything that the weirdo was telling her. Stuff about the fire of her god being stolen by a pretender. Did that mean that Solomon was a false god? It didnt matter much to her since she worshiped the flames of the god and not the god itself. He said that her king was on his side so that was good enough for her. She would accept the gift not sure what to expect and was excited to see the change in her form. Whatever this was, t was powerful, this could give her an edge against the champions of fate that she hates, like the man that stole the djinn from her king.

She would decide to stay when he mentioned about chatting. She had a few questions. "You mention Magno. Why the country of magic in particular? is there something special about it? Does that city harbor champions of fate? Also If you are so knowledgeable of my lord do you know if any artifacts of his or his flame exist in this world? And is there a way to give the same power you just gave me to my followers?" She was curious and quite excited to learn as much as she could from this man. Knowledge is important for crusades.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

His silence lasted until he was gifted with a magical set of boots. The style was perfect for his all-white suit. The dragon on the toe was beautiful, it was either magically created or handcrafted perfectly. Either way, they were beautiful.  Slipping them on they would change into metal boots coursing with lightning before a suit of armor would form around his body.  Making a grip with his hands and feeling the power that could be his. Looking over at his alley Eight he watched his form change as well. With these gifts, their plans for Reim could be fast-tracked.   Hearing what the Magi had to say, it seemed he wished for Julius to attack the council member directly. While he did have plans for that it was a bit early to do so even with this gift however, with his and Eight's agreement perhaps they could help even with the task given to them by the magi. Zipping over with his enhanced speed he'd appear near Eight.  

"A pleasure to see you again my friend.

His face would show his smile as he said this.  He had the enjoyment of seeing Eight again in this dream world. It would help him cope with the oddity of not having his magic.  

"It seems our task is yet again aligned.  Perhaps we can work together on this as well.  We can probably take out two birds or more with one stone. Make things easier for both of us. Currently, I am working on destabilizing their economy  and make the citizens rise against the Republic."

While explaining his idea to Eight he would watch his face to see if he was in agreeance with the offer.  This likely would be acceptable but Eight was a detailed man when it came to plans.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

To Dream a Dream [NOM/Plot/Private] Adbc7a6cdf9c721f1c243ad2158de027

Eight looked at Jumanah, with her grandiose introduction recalling some events. The tale seemed familiar, but he didn't expect such behavior from Julius, perhaps it was Gilles. "Oh you're talking about me!" Eight couldn't suppress his laughter. The memories of that night were corrupted with his own intoxication, something in his blood. He would try to piece together, apparently she thought he was fool, but it was better that way. The way she described the events, it was clear that she had not forgotten it. But on the bright side, she seemed to be familiar with Magi. Eight had only heard stories of Magi just like he had dungeons, but he didn't quite believe in them. Regardless, if a Djinn was summoning him, it meant there was room to negotiate.

However, there was no need to, they would receive payment upfront in return for one of his own goals, so it was just a bonus for him regardless. However, the task he had assigned Gilles was quite interesting, perhaps in the future, he could work together with Gilles towards his own goal in the future, but it was clear that Jumanah would be a possible thorn in his side.

"Julius, my friend!" Eight was genuinely eager to speak to a familiar face. Perhaps as a magician, he would also have information on his Magi. "Destabilizing the economy?! Haha, fucking brilliant. A revolution it is." He was eager to talk about the details and working further with Julius to take down Reim and the Fanalis Corp.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Though their appearances were different within the dream world Julius would still wear that grin he loved so much. That was until he had heard the vulgar language coming from Eight. He did not expect such a thing from a man with class. Brushing it off, Julius would nod his head.

Exactly, with two farms down their port ships and docks damaged as well as the market where trade is done, the people of Reim are surly going to be fed up with the Council and those sworn to protect it. Not to mention they have tighten security on the Higher ups of their government leaving less to police the streets and guard their people. It is truly amazing to have the targets of your attacks assist you in them huaha."

Though as Eight had state moments ago the Fanalis Corps needed to come down. And very much so before he would go for more of the council members. Octavious and any other head of the military, they needed to die and their next four replacements.

"Until you are done with I can only assume Kina affairs, I will keep at making the people of Reim rebel and be our little minions. The first members of the Reim Council we hit should be Octavious and other Military leaders. I say we keep cutting the military and Fanalis Corps down until they are left with no real leader and they start acting on their own. We may even get to sway most of them with the will of the people. If not then these gifts of ours together should be good enough. Even if we take out the Human and Fanalis at the same time. We can either each hit a base or attack the same base. "

Julius would return his smirk to his face as he'd exit sight and reappear on the opposite side of the ghostly demon like figure.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Kyeheehe, seems like we have a splendid group!" He would say as they shared their interests, their questions. Doubts often brewed like coffee, boiling, and quick to sour. Bitterness could be born from the slightest lie, mislead, or wrong connection. It was quite humorous honestly, how people could make things more complex for themselves with just simple questions. His lips curled back, to water the flowers of curiosity he would satiate their desires with his bizarre answers. "The world is not as simple as it seems, conflicts seem to come and rise. Your goals lapse or clash, wax, and wane. All you must worry about is to act, to move in your fate rather than by a proper path. I offer clarity and power, but all is for balance so your actions are none but your own. I just put those on the roads I feel they most might benefit from!" His playful smile followed as he floated around Necowl and Gilles.

His laugh droning as he continued to answer them. "Young mage, all I ask is you go to a town in the plains, to meet the tribes wishing to bring their dreams. I will not ask you do kill, torture or do anything you would not, but meet these people. Fates' path destined them to suffer, but they've reclaimed their right to live. I just ask that you offer them help." As his eyes darted over to Gilles his laugh would lead into his response. "Kyehehehe, Magnostadt could use the flames guidance, doubts brew there but their minds need freeing. It will offer more than just a path to his flame, those relics you wish for, and yes the answers to share your power with others!"

Flipping over their head he would drift over to the masterminds as they discussed their enthusiasm. Grasping one of the goblets while floating by he would leisurely respond "Now now boys, you have plenty of time to plan your playdate, but before anyone else has more questions I think it's best that the most of you wake up. Kyeheeeehe, I hope everyone had fun, I enjoyed our dream. I hope to see one even more wonderful soon, once your actions have been completed I'll find my way to you. KyeheEHEHEHEAHAHHAHAHA!"

The cackle which followed most of his words would echo, as the realm in which he formed began to fade. Dispersing into dust the words of others, and their faces faded into obscurity. It was unclear how much time had passed, but brought to their senses those with vessels found their new pieces besides them. Their power to still be unlocked they all would awake with letter dictating their next course of action. They each had their own paths, he had no worry about their actions. As long as they acted the pieces would eventually fall into his hands and play into the path he wished. Meticulously planning and small actions dominoed after all, he had been playing the game seemingly randomly for some time now.

DM Notes: Each tasks and requirements, there are no word counts in return the content of the thread will be judged heavily to determine plot paths. Really thing over your actions, additional writing and actions such as gaining more followers, setting up backup plans, destabilizing the areas more will cause a bigger plot impact from your actions.

Gilles: Three Threads in Magnostadt using DMV to burn or Convert mages to your cult. Will lead to a two-part thread to convert and battle two powerful magicians and gain a significant holding in Magnostadt.

Necowl: Travel to the plains, the letters tell of a tribe near the jade dragon mountains which is shrouded in black rukh inside is a well-built town simply known as Ya. Set up an introduction and help the village leader on their path. Once set you will have to perform three threads detailing your life and interactions with the people there.

Julius: Complete three threads in which you kidnap, or kill supporters, family members of those on the Reim Council with your DMV. Which will draw out one of the Council Members. In a thread with Scipio and Eight you will take out/kidnap these two NPCS to fight Octavius.

Eight: Complete three threads in which you kidnap, or kill fanalis Corps members with your DMV. This will Draw out Scipio, Octavius' right hand. In this thread with Julius and a Random council member, you will take down these NPCs to draw out Octavius.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Snapping back to reality, he awoke in his seat to the mountain of paperwork he had left, the letter he had received in hand. He would pocket the letter. Already overwhelmed by his orchestrations in Kina, his attention was brought back to his true desires of revenge on Reim. Eight hadn't quite thought of his actions at revenge but when distilled to their very essence, that's all there was.

The slaver had one thing in his mind besides that. He had another letter from the Plains. Jumanah... the one whose brother he had killed, they were destined to meet again and according to their history, it might not end as well as it had this time around. He would have to keep his mind pure. And on the other hand, while Eight had no issues with Magnostadt, massive fires in Magnostadt could spill over to the Plains.

Eight would leave the paperwork behind and send word to Julius immediately. Perhaps he could send a pair of his comrades to aid Julius in setting the groundwork in Reim.

[Exit]

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jum looked from the magi to 8 as he realized she was talking about him and cracked a smile before laughing with him hunching forward as she did so. Of fucking course he wouldn’t remember one of the worst moments in her life that he caused! She shook her head as she settled her laughter looking back to the magi. It seemed the others wished to stay as well for now though, and were focused on their own things which was fair. After all most who declared they aimed to take down those around them would want to keep that quite. Gillies asked a good question though, why Magnostadt of all places…? Without her mask on it was more evident that she was eyeing the woman since before it was hard to tell if she was looking anywhere but straight forward thanks to the mask.

She sorta had to admit… she was cuter before the cool transformation, can’t win them all. She though noticed the woman didn't try any of the food and drink which was a bit disappointing she was really missing out! She though with rose brows her head still angled towards gillies as she looked from her empty hands to the food before turning her head  enough to look at Julius with the corners of her eyes. She still had a habit of looking around as if in a mask that hid most her expressions and where she was looking with her eyes despite not wearing it. She has after all worn a mask when ever she could since she awoke so long ago now. He seemed to be happy to see 8 the two being quite friendly. If one of them didn’t make her want to barf looking at him she’d almost find the two a cute couple.

She knew as much as she hated to admit it though… that if her brother was here he’d easily be ogling the two, heck he even under the fear of death had checked out the one mysterious man that would be his killer a bit when he first arrived… her brother had such weird tastes in men she swore. She stared at them with a scrunched up nose at the thoughts. Shoving them away raising her eyebrows up and relaxing her nose as she breathed in and pursed her lips with the exhale losering one brow. Destabilizing the economy…? She didn’t know much about that stuff so she couldn’t judge the plan much but it seemed a bit… lackluster was that what he did to get here? Esase one or two zeros off a few piles of huang…? She squinted her eyes, if that was the case maybe what she would have to do wouldn't be that bad….

She shrugged with a slight nod relaxing her eyes and brows. Jum looked to the Magi as he told her about the town in the plain who needed help with defying a poor fate like she was doing for herself. She nodded gently, this was something she could do. Something she wanted to do for others.  As he would send them back she smirked grinning at him. “If you ever wish for a lunch with a buddy or someone just to enjoy the company of please do reach out, I enjoy you quite a bit.” She wasn’t lying nor had any alternative motives, she just genuinely enjoyed his presence it was refreshing and funny. And she would enjoy experiencing that more often. She woke up hunched over the railing seeing down below a small crowd of people looking up towards her concerned. She giggled and waved before sitting up right and walking into her room.

She would so what was asked of her… but first she must write to Noir she was in the lines of the cross fire. It seems that even though the Magi wished for them to defy fate he was indirectly trying to push hers back onto her. Causing one of the last few people she truly cared for in the path of dying while she had to live to mourn her. And she would not allow that to happen…. Dark Rukh fluttering towards her as she grabbed out her things to write a letter. She needed to become stronger first and she didn't know if that Gillies woman was so there was a chance she would arrive while she was away. Noir was stronger than her to begin with so hopefully with prior notice she would live through this.

“Dearest Noir,

I know this will sound crazy but know I am not far gone… yet. Heh. But I was pulled into a dream to be talked to with several others one of which being my brother's killer. Once again I failed to get his name but I knew that black hair and eyes anywhere, and that jawline… Truthly a face anyone into the male gender could swoon over. It’s truly off how all the killers of this world tended to be so attractive don’t you think? Even the fire woman Gillies her name I believe was, she had such a cute morbid face its a shame her magical tool she was gifted covered her up in such ways… Speaking of which! She was tasked along with the rest of us a task. Hers began to attack Magnostandt. I don’t know where she is now so I can’t figure out how long it’ll take for her to get here but she seemed to Favor fire. Please be ready or leave now.

I can't have you dying as well. Even if your stunning looks may point to a possible mass murdering past based on the odds that we previously talked about pointed to this. Hehe! I was tasked with helping a town in the plains to fight back against suffering. Given their location and story and my decision to try to help those who can not help themselves I know I need to help them. And if I do? I’ll get stronger and the power needed to help fight back against the others. Also Do not flee to Reim, that is the target of the other two, my brothers killer and his friend Julius. I think they may be more than friends they gave off that kind of feeling off… either way the two were given the same task to target Riem so that place isn’t safe either. Stay Safe.

Jumanah Necowl <3”

She sealed the letter and left to go to the plains but first to send the letter that given Noir was there earlier she likely would receive later that day or the next day.

[ Exit ]

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would smile at the thought of bringing the freedom that the flames grant to the spellcasters that live near the plains. She was also excited about lots of different things such as this strange power that she now owns. Also all of the promises that this man was giving her opened a world of possibilities. With things such as a part of the Flame and artifacts of her god and being able to spread her power to her Order of the Flame's Reach. She would shortly wake up and look at the cowl that was now in her hands, She would stand up eager to finish her business in kou in order to move to magno.

Exit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum