Silly Side Borderlands RP [Character And Lore]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

-- A SILLY OFF SHOOT SIDE RP --

Silly Side Borderlands RP [Character And Lore] Echo

Hold onto your butts, and get ready for a story of Kings, Queens, and friggin bandits with a lot of mother rumpin censors to abide by site rules.

-- Intro --

They say the universe could be expanding indefinitely... that you could travel through it endlessly through out you entire life and never even hear mention of people outside your own galaxy... Or I could be just blowing lower end waste out of my blow hole and you actually were takign everythgn I'm saying as fact because every time someone narrates things have to be factually acurrate and true right? Pfffft Loser.

Here's the deal a thing called a vault appeared in our relitive area... and by relitive I mean the area you could reach before you die of actual old age, appearently its a vault that can take you anywhere you just have to get inside it... apparently there are even more vaults with cool new things out there. The guy or guys that came through it have yet to show their likely butt ugly alien faces which apparently is freaking a lot of people out like we don't already have decent space travel and other gadgets like hover boards, guns that shoot acid bullets, and moving involves changing planets some times... but you know i could get a tattoo and change it every week with minimal cost to it to my own body but world hunger and poor interstellar web connection is still some how a thing.

Its been roughly 10 years since the vault appeared though and only some rumors of ways to find the other vaults have been spread about like a rumor of two people banging or not. and some weirdo is starting to try to form a group of people he's calling Vault Hunters to find more vaults, while other parties are tryign to form a group called Vault Tralvers. They are hoping to find strong peopel to work with to take back the travelign vault that seems to have got a gaurdian blockign tis path again and its key missing.

Funnily enough the key was partly found recently... and i mean partly.. some jerk seemed to have shattered its pieces we don't know how many there are, or where they are. So I'll as you this moron.... You a Hunter, traveler, or just some weird bystander pulled into this whole thing? I'm dying to find out...

-- Rules --

• No one can start as a siren but later we can figure something out this section of the universe doesn't know much about vaults sirens and other such things so you can if you'd like suggest you have weird markings on your body that appeared at some point in your life but you may not have access to any siren abilities yet until we allow them and you'd have to had where the markings would show until you are confirmed as one if you want to have been a siren prior to the start of this rp.
  • Respect Others, don't god mod, nor be a jerk.
  • You can't be god tier level skills at everything especially if you are a child. But being stupid good at one or two things or things that are similar to each other is okay.
  • We won't be having ranks or anything for skill level you are what you are and can get better over time through character development, if someone is just as good as you and you and another are fighting too much on who wins against each other well roll or something to figure out who wins but try to go about it in a civil manner the best you can till then.
  • We will start with one thread you can ask me to dm anything for you or do what you want yourself, you can be anywhere just make it clear where you are at all times. If enough people are interested and get split up in seprate groups we will only them make another thread to split stuff to avoid confusion.
  • There will be a 1 week timer and a post order, if you haven't posted from 1 week after its your turn and haven't given a heads up the next person can skip you and you have to wait for your next turn unless the next person lets you go before them in which case post befor them and take note of that in thread so others know who is after you now. The post order will change to your new position in the line.
  • Cannons will be allowed but only after the first few posts when the first OCs are introed, if you want a specific cannon take note of it in your character note section and how old/what game iteration you'd like them from. Yes there will be an exploitation to those who take on cannons as to how you are in this part of the universe, and why your ages may not logically match up with the others like a Borderlands 1 Lillith standing by a Borderlands 3 Tina. This is to allow also for dead characters to be played, and for those who only know one game to pay their fave cannon.
  • Avoid spoiling the ending of Borderlands 3 main game. And or any DLC that just recently came out that people may not have played fully yet.

-- Other --

Rules may change, if you want  info on something or have suggestions let me know and I'll add them in. This thread is to keep track of lore, notes, and characters. You may edit your apps as you progress just don't abuse this fact. Each app should had a divided off section for you all for your notes to put what ever you want in there. If you need to make a new post cause your main one is too long even with spoilers just make note that is for just you in gnereal or for a specific character.

You may have as many characters as you'd like just dot get over whelmed.

Character App:

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

ALICE

Silly Side Borderlands RP [Character And Lore] 20201003-072125

Pic from personal Rock Band 4 Character will do final art later:

Sexuality: Bisexual
Intro Title Card Text: Shouldn't Be Here, But Is.
Affiliation: ???

Bio: Appears first on Planet 1 aiming to get the hell off the planet though her origins on if shes a native or criminal isn't wall known to even the locals  or natives suggesting that she is some low tier criminal who was unfortunate enough to be tossed there and not some other prison, or is a native from a more secluded area either way her clothes and gear tells the story at least that she has been out of the prison domes for a while now looking for a way off the planet.

Other Personal: She seems more then willing to break laws and attack people suggesting possibly hardened from the unknown treatment of the dome she was in, being a real criminal, or by other similar means to be so willing to act like a criminal in many ways.

Combat

Skills:

• Highly Skilled Stealth / Sneaking
  • Great with tech more secifically in the realm of:
    - Programing
    - Communication Devices
    - Guns
    - Ammunition
  • Ground Travel, great with parkour and movign fast on her feet on ground and with things on the ground as well.

Abilities:

• Perfect Shot - Once per 15 posts she can take a shot the hits exactly how she needs it to in terms of location and angel, the bullet almost curving at times to fit her needs. This though can not be used to kill another player character and if another player character wishes to dodge and have skills in dodging they can do so but if they aren't expecting the shot they will at leave get skimmed by the bullet showing it barely missing.
  • Hidden In Sight - Using a device she keeps hidden with its self cloaking. Once using it she will become invisible totally when not moving but slightly distorting the area around her when she does move but mostly hidden until she attacks or is hit making her flicker back into sight. This has a 5 post cool down.

Gear:

• Cloaking Device - Appears as a small disk that gives the holder the ability to use the above ability "Hidden In Sight"
  • Hacked & Repainted Echo - An echo that was stolen and rewired and hacked to fit the users personal needs and to redirect away all people who normally could link to this echo to communicate until reprogrammed in later like usual. It is repainted black with some blue on it and an angry rabbit head on its back.
  • Reworked The Boo - [ OG Weapon ] This weapon was stolen from some of the higher ranking guards and rewarked slightly the ammo clips are thrown rather then the weapon and shift into a small torrent slightly less powerful then the original though it last twice as long and up to 5 can be in use at once and will run around while full of ammo and will blow up in a small explosion when empty. When thrown a button must be hit to activate the torrent mode though. It has a mid range scope on the weapon as well and no elemental effects. These ammo clips can be remade with the proper supplies over night up to 10 clips within side night. Clips made for the original gun can be altered in the same amount of time making twice as many in said time.

-- Notes --

-- Notes go here. --

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum