Arya
D-Tier
D-Tier

Rezã fukujin- Arya's starting weapons Right-11
Name: Rezã fukujin
Tier: D
Type: fighting Gauntlets
Material: Black leather
Appearance: The gauntlets cover my hands and reach up until my elbow.
It's just a bit under the elbow so the gauntlets won't hinder Arya’s movement at the elbow joints. The gauntlets have thickened leather straps on the knuckles and a strip so Arya can hold the gauntlet increasing its grip. It also makes it at least difficult to pull her weapons away from her. The leather thickened parts also have a bit of metal plating underneath to add a bit more umph to the punch  and to protect Arya’s knuckles from damage when punching rough materials like rocks or armor.

Last edited by Arya on 30/08/20, 04:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image was too big.)

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Starter weapon approved, normally weapons require sizes but since gloves are varying on hands I'll allow it.

Code:
[center][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f12/19/93/30/65/right-11.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Rezã fukujin
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] fighting Gauntlets
[b]Material:[/b] Black leather
[b]Appearance:[/b] The gauntlets cover my hands and reach up until my elbow.
It's just a bit under the elbow so the gauntlets won't hinder Arya’s movement at the elbow joints. The gauntlets have thickened leather straps on the knuckles and a strip so Arya can hold the gauntlet increasing its grip. It also makes it at least difficult to pull her weapons away from her. The leather thickened parts also have a bit of metal plating underneath to add a bit more umph to the punch  and to protect Arya’s knuckles from damage when punching rough materials like rocks or armor.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum