You are not connected. Please login or register

A performance for recruitment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A performance for recruitment  Empty A performance for recruitment 26/08/20, 12:07 am

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Details:

It had only been a few days since Ani and her men had stationed themselves near the border of the forest. With all the deer gone they were now able to spy on the tribe. However, they had already spent a decent amount of time on reconnaissance so their priority was beginning to shift. From Ani's experience, a decent amount of people were willing to follow someone strong whether it be out of admiration or the belief you could get something out of them. Using this belief to her advantage Ani's plan wasn't to simply ambush these people. With the element of surprise on her side, Ani had chosen to make a performance out of her surprise attack. With a show of force, Ani hoped that she would impress or intimidate enough of them to just follow her rather her have to take out their leader and see who would leave with her then.

It being the night before Ani and her men were to carry out their plan they were around the fire as they had been every night of planning since their trip had started. With dinner already being over, they were all a bit relaxed and had their armor and weapons by the side of their seats. They had already been talking but Ani was always persistent on working out any and all kinks to what they were going to do.

"So Commander, I know you didn't say it directly but I think it could be implied we aren't supposed to cause any harm tomorrow, just make a show of our abilities? " Liqin had asked as he was ever curious and wanted to make sure he wasn't in the wrong mindset in thinking it would be peaceful.

Niu looked at his son and he looked down for a bit and then he looked over at Ani, he honestly wasn't sure himself. The plains were different from the wars he knew in Kou and he was a bit curious himself. He knew that Ani seemed really intent on showing off her power to these people.

Ani smiled and chuckled as she was pulling out a gourd from her bag as she leaned back against her wyvern getting comfy. "Well, yeah we're just showing off." Her answer was simple as she took a deep swig from her gourd before letting out a refreshed sigh. "We're not fighting until necessary and if there's anyone who is trying to stop us, or anyone whose a bad guy."

Niu let out a sudden laugh as he slapped his knee and rocked on his log seat. "I should've expected that answer, you're unlike some of the warlords I've worked under before."

"You war stories are a lot different than my own, father, that's for sure." Liqin said with a soft laugh of his own as he was putting everything but his weapon away. "Waiting for them to gather for their daily meeting is a good way to time a perfect entrance."

Even if she couldn't see them and tell if they were looking at her she still nodded her head out of instinct as she spoke. "Of course, I want to make the biggest impact where we don't have to worry about them being ready to fight so we can do what we want and then get out of there." She took sips every now and then as she spoke, it wasn't her waterskin so one could only assume something else was in her gourd. Whatever it was she seemed to be enjoying it.

They all seemed to be content after speaking for a bit as they all were getting relaxed, Liqin and Niu were enjoying the stars. Ani was having fun drinking from her gourd and resting with Dragot rubbing her feathers every now and then. They were all winding down for the night getting ready to go to sleep, it seemed they were all ready and more focused on personal thoughts. As Ani thought about Kor she got her head comfy in the feathers of her wyvern. With a small comment to herself, she soon found herself drifting into slumber. "A bright future for both of us Kor, it's all for a brighter future."

With all of them going to sleep the night soon passed without any interruption with the only intermission being their dreams which kept them entertained as they slept. With early morning coming Ani woke up with a small nudge from her mount. With a small yawn Ani greeted Dragot as she stood up. "Hey girl, let's get in a quick breakfast before we head out yeah?"

After about an hour had passed both Liqin and Niu had woken up with a little bit of encouragement from their own mounts and the smell of frying eggs. One thing the father and son could definitely agree upon without much discussion was that they were always ready for a meal. Within another half an hour they were gathered around a fire, dressed in most of their gear except for the last of their armor. Ani was plating up their plates before waiting for them to take them from her. With a hearty breakfast of fried eggs, some boar belly and pan-fried root vegetables it was enough to give them the energy they were going to need. It didn't take them long to start digging into their breakfast with some early morning banter.

"Despite us roughing it these past few days I've been making some pretty good meals haven't I?" Ani asked with a soft smile as she was quick to stuff her mouth with a large bite. While the other two had three eggs she had seven eggs herself. In fact, her entire meal had larger portions then theirs, though it was to be expected with her weighing hundreds of pounds more than them.

Niu just silently nodded but his son was quick to express his thoughts like always. Liqin with a bit of food still in his mouth responded. "Yeah, it's pretty amazing!"His words soon drowned out by the sounds of him slurping down more eggs.

With their breakfast over, they soon got finished getting ready and assumed their assigned positions after a moment of getting ready. With her wyvern behind her and her weapon on her back Ani was more ready to activate her vessel more than anything. Her men were watching her as she herself was getting ready, her ears tuned in to the conversation she waited for there to be an intermission. It was finally when she heard them mention waiting for a tally to be counted to continue, during this moment she suddenly ran out of the forest with a loud yell and her beasts roaring behind her.

It wasn't long before the hundreds of people gathered were suddenly staring at an armored blind woman with wyverns and fully armor soldiers in odd black glassy armaments. Ani was also just as quick to make an announcement as she had tuned hear ears towards the crowd hearing their gasps and whispers. This too was all apart of her efforts to adjust to life without sight. "Don't worry we aren't here to cause trouble." Ani smiled as she suddenly smiled and raised her arms with Dragot letting out another roar.

Ani waited another moment before she continued with her message for the confused nomads who were a bit wary to move. "I'm just here to bring a message, I've come to bring my raiders here to take out tyrants and unite the nomads under my protection. I've heard of your leader being a bit too aggressive, you can either join me and retake your tribe and these lands for a better life, or face a power unimaginable to some of you!"

As Ani yelled she wasted no time in showing what she preached as she had already let her body relax before chanting. "O' Djinn of Heroics and the Damned, take my magoi and my conviction as material. Forge me into the great weapon of destruction, Brandish, Gamigan!" With her words and her magoi flowing into her vessel it began to glow with the star of Solomon as it broke away from her ear. As it formed massive hands behind her fire and ice wrapped around her before exploding away. Revealing her equip to them all. Ani flew into the air and smiled as she spun around in a circle. Filling her metal fists with ice and fire in her left and right hands respectively she clapped them together in a loud temperature clash explosion.

While they were focused on Ani both Liqin and Niu were riding atop their Wyverns above the crowd soon drawing their attention. Flying off in opposite directions they soon turned around after gaining distance charging at one another. As they dodged one another they slashed at one another clashing their blades mid-air as they would turn around for another clash after distancing themselves from one another. As they turned around for another show of their flight skills Ani would suddenly fly through the loop they made.

As Liqin and Niu flew behind her back towards the forest Ani made a final announcement to them all. "This was just a small show for you, if anyone has any problems they will get a first-hand experience of our full power. We will be back and if you try running we know where you will go."

With that Ani soon focused her ears on behind her, listening to their words and trying to gauge the distance she was traveling as she also listened to follow the direction of the wyverns. With Dragot by her master, they were soon out of sight as they flew off into the forest in the horizon.

WC: 1,631/1,500

Magoi: 220/240
Stamina: 395/395

Post Details- Ani Djinn equipped and used equip weapon passive to show off powers. Niu and Liqin flew on soldier wyverns and sparred mid-air to show off skills.

Item's brought:

Beasts:
Glass Soldiers:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum