You are not connected. Please login or register

Recruitment Job [Event Job/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job:

Thanks to the medical act that she did, some people were beginning to open up to her.  They would ask for her advice,  sometime they would ask her to show them some simple magic as an entertainment. Noir was willing to perform the magic, sometime she made water dance in the air, sometime it was just a simple request like making flower crown or flower bed by using life magic. However,  some was worried about the girl herself and went as far as asking which side that she supported. Noir learned from the civilian about two sides and was slightly surprised because it was between a father and his own son. But even the girl needed to make a choice,  she had something to do that required her to try and support the current emperor. So far, based on what she heard,  the current emperor was a better option if she wanted to pick sides since apparently he was working to get rid of the slavery. To know that someone was sharing the same goal was relieving, the hard part was to find out how she could support the emperor.

“You see, young girl.” A voice from an old man snapped her out from her deep thoughts, she would turned her head to see the man staring at her with a hopeful eyes. “This country is changing, all the up and down will be there for us to experience. We are hoping that the young emperor could be a wiser emperor. The man sighed and looked down with a forced smile while someone from behind him pat his back and spoke on his behalf instead. “He has a grandson, but he joined this street thug group and making trouble. He is just worried that his grandson might not be safe in the middle of this civil war.” The old man looked troubled and with a shaky voice as if he was holding back his tears, he added, “I only have him left, if he couldn't be a good man than i don't know how to face his deceased parents later when i die…” He took the pendant that was hanging around his neck and opened it up, showing Noir the small portrait of his grandson. “Haohao…”

The girl would then stood up and said, “Where is he?” She would ask with a determined look. Unfortunately the old man didn't know the exact place but he knew where the thugs usually hanging out at and that would be where Noir begin to look. The magician would mount Haku and let Kuzunoha stayed back to entertain the other patient, heading towards where the old man had informed her.

As expected,  it was quite easy to find a dark alleyway that seemed abandoned if she tried to observe the street.  She would then went around the alleyways, hoping to find the grandson there with his ‘friends'. But instead, she and her liger were surrounded by several masked men who were holding some weapons. If she count, there were like around 40 men that was surrounding her at the moment. “So what kind of business that you have here, woman?” One of them said with a cocky tone as he moved forward one step.

“I am looking for Haohao.” Noir said with a flat tone as the liger beside her began to growl but he knew that his master would prefer him to wait until she gave the command to strike. The man who was talking with her before laughed, but it seemed that he was their leader because just with a nod, someone else made his way to front. “Him? What kind of business that you have with him?!” The man pointed another man who just standing beside him and made Noir raised her eyebrow because he looked so...cocky if she could say. “Taking him back to his grandfather.” Noir answered, but the men laughed at her as if she was telling a joke. Haohao would spit to the ground and scoffed with a cocky look, “Heh! Why should I go back to that dirty old man?! He cant give me money, he should be grateful that I don’t bash his head to the wall before i left!” Again, the other men laughed, seemed proud for the horrible words that Haohao just said. But not the black haired girl, she sent them a sharp glare before motioning Haku to attack. “Knock him down.” She said and right after that, Haku leaped to the leader and slapped the man hard by using his paw. The rest of the man was surprised that their leader was attacked and shocked more when Haku hit the man again with his paw twice, making him unconscious.

Suddenly, around 20 men ran towards the girl and she who was already prepared to attack, took her staff and attempted to attack. The girl drew circle with her staff and whispered to the rukh, chanting the name of the spell, Onda a Vapore A wave of steam appeared and dealt damage to around 15 people while she let the other 5 to approach her and let Haku to defeat every single one of them by using his speed and power. Another 20 were surprised that a girl could have such power, but they tried to be brave and ran towards the girl to attack her. Of course one of them ran to inform the higher level of this thug group, hoping to get some back up.

Screeching Lullaby Noir said as she pointed her staff, letting the rukh to form a cone shaped sound wave that was enough to knock 13 men down after being enhanced once. The other 6 paused their step, confused and had no idea on what to do to beat the girl. She could see Haohao was not there and probably the man ran away to somewhere...or… perhaps he was bringing more people. Noir would then dashed towards the remained 6 with Haku and punched 1 man with her fist while Haku tackled 3 of them with his body. One attempted to punch the girl but she dodged by squatting before punching him at his stomach while Haku smacked the other man with his paw. Right after they finished to wipe the men in the area, Noir could hear a lot of footsteps and so did Haku. They waited but not without Noir pointing her staff towards the area that they would come from, readying herself just in case. Haohao came in sight first as he ran in the front, but there was a strong looking man beside him. Noir was kind of sure that the strong looking man was the true leader of this thug group, not only that, around more than 50 people was following him...perhaps 60 if Noir count it correctly.

“So you are the one who beat my underlings here?” The man said as he stared at his unconscious allies before sighing, “Name’s Zhu Liang, I will make sure to repay you back.” Just with the motion of his hand, around 20 people dashed. “Haku, Scorching Breath.” The liger growled loudly after hearing Noir’s command and after increasing his body temperature, he fired a 3m firewall towards the group and successfully made them distracted. It was enough for Noir to sustain the enhanced version of the Screeching Lullaby again to knock the 20 men.

Zhu Liang was surprised and he knew that if he kept sending his man, then he would lose his pack. So he took several steps forward, just enough so he could stand closer in front of Noir despite of the protest from his gang member. “Quiet.” He said before he gave his focus back to the black haired girl. “Let’s fight fair and square with our fists… Haohao said you are pretty capable with your fist.” Noir tilted her head for a bit before motioning Haku to step back with her hand and nodded, agreeing to what Zhu Liang offered. She would sling back the staff on her back before preparing herself with the stance that she usually used when she wanted to fight with her fist. Satisfied, the man prepared himself as well, “The winner takes all, if you win, you can do anything you want to me. However, if I win, join us and let’s take over Kou since that young emperor might be crushed by his own father…”

Without saying anything else, Noir only nodded and she would dash towards the man, attempted to take the first hit. The man took the punch with his bare hand, although it didn’t seem he was in pain, Zhu Liang was clearly flinched a bit and quickly stepped back, maintaining his distance. His hand that he used to catch Noir’s punch was shaking because of the pain but he grinned before dashed towards the girl and punch her from her left. The girl dodged it by moved back slightly and grabbed his hand to make use of the gravity to deliver another punch that hit his cheek, sending him flying to the ground. However he was quick enough to stand up back and he would deliver a punch that turned out was a fake as the other hand was making its way to punch Noir on her abdomen. She coughed and tried to breathe steadily, her stomach was throbbing but she could bear the pain. But she had no time to rest because Zhu Liang was ready to send her flying with another punch, fortunately, Noir was faster as she was dodging it by bending her knees and then she would use the momentum to use one leg to swipe the man off his feet. The man didnt see it coming and lost his balance, resulting him to not be able to dodge the incoming punch from the girl on his abdomen. It was hard enough to push him back for several inches and he raised his hand while he looked down. “I admit defeat…”

It was shocking for his men, but it was a strange scene for Noir to saw that they seemed understand why Zhu Liang admitted defeat. “I would prefer to stay alive so I can at least protect my men and get them away from this stupid civil war. Although I know that perhaps they wouldn’t want to follow me anymore because I lose from a fight.” The man sighed and laughed, but soon he flinched again because laughing made his abdomen became more painful. “So… I promised, you can do anything you want to me, but you need to leave them alone. What is your wish?”

The black haired girl would then pat her clothes from dust and dirt before replying to him, “Why do you think that the civil war is stupid?”

“Heh, what kind of good that a war could bring? People suffering, losing their home…” The man paused for a bit before continuing again, “Not only that, we might even lose our home. Yoshiro might have armies but his father was more cunning and charismatic, so perhaps he had gathered some armies as well… at least he would need to outnumber his father in order to win.”

Noir would take several steps towards the man before kneeling down in front of him, “Do you love Kou?”

“...Kou is my home and...I cant believe i would say this but… The life that we had under Yoshiro’s reign was pretty good, we had our freedom...But it is funny isnt it? A thug like me saying those kind of things.” The man laughed a little but he looked kind of sad.

“So why dont you support the emperor? Be his man, be his soldier and protect your home.” Noir said with a determined tone, “I would support the current emperor, not only because I have my own reason, but because I agree with his plan as well.”

“Is that what you want from me?” The man asked to the girl and laughed again when Noir nodded, implying that her request would be him joining as Yoshiro’s soldier. “Alright, perhaps being a soldier is more fitting for a man who only know to use fist like me.”

Suddenly Haohao ran towards Zhu Liang with another men who was conscious, “Big brother, we will follow you anywhere! Take us with you! If you will be soldier, we will too!” Some of the man said the same thing and it seemed that the thug group was more than just a bad group, it was clear that Zhu Liang was pretty respected. “We wont be 100 without you, so we will stick together!”

It was pretty relieving that they had found their resolution like this, but perhaps it could help Yoshiro to win the war. 100 new soldiers would be a good assets, not to mention that they was able to fight although they might need to more proper training.

Haohao would approach Noir and scratched his head, seemed to give Noir a different kind of treatment now.“Y-you see, my words from earlier was just to make me look cool! I love my grandpa but i want him to live peacefully so this rebellious grandson left… But you know… I will pay him a visit, I kinda miss him now…”The girl would nod to the man, acknowledging his good will and wondered if the old man would be happier now.

WC: 2234/1000
Stamina: 170/200
Magoi: 405/480

Skills:

Item & Beast:

Traits:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Recruitment Job [Event Job/Solo] G5OZoqx

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum