Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

”Job Info”:
”NPC Brought”:

Part 1: Balbad Set Up

Men surrounded the two from all angles as their leaders stood in the distance with crossed arms watching the two in the middle. “Not so tough without your pets to stand up for you and murder  us all now are you?” One man asked with an intimidating tone laughing though blinked with a twitching brow seeing the young blonde yawning and stretching.

“So I know this one cool meat house down the road from here wanna go after this before we hunt down the local competition?” She asked scratching the back of her head to the boy in the mask behind her who shrugged as the blonde turned towards him kneeling down as he faced away from her.

“Eh why not, been curious about the local food here. I am a bit hungry.” He said as the man who was talking before started shouting at them but they ignored him as the blonde cupped her hands and he stepped onto them. The men around them rushed in as the girl with a mind blowing strength it being that of a Fanalis tossed the boy up into the air as he jumped. He pulling out some bombs in his hand as the girl used her spring jump to soar up into the air of the tall ceiling building watching as the boy tossed down his bombs performing his Storm Cleanse causing A Tier explosions all below them wiping out all of the men that were attacking them as they both landed in the smoke. As the smoke faded Dalia smirked.

“Great.” She looked over to the badly injured men before them the leaders that were clipped by the explosion and some dead others now badly injured and looked at them boredly. “Alright losers, We done here?” The men nodded quickly in fear. “Sweet you all still have a job then if you live through the injuries be sure to come in tomorrow with all the documentation of the local businesses you deal with and such, competitors, and other such things. If you can’t make it, send someone else to deliver them. Once you're all fully healed then we’ll talk more.” She said as they started for the door then paused. “Oh and who's the drug lord here?” They pointed to one of the bleeding out men. “Perfect get his information too and bring it to me let him die I don’t need his services.”

She said flatly as the two left the area. As they walked into the clearing Daichi removed his mask as Dalias face and voice returned back to normal along with her eyes. Turning off her Body Alter She had bumped for an additional round for what thankfully seemed to be just enough time. She was worried for a minute that they would run out of time on her alternate form but thankfully not. She couldn't invest all her energy into it this time because there was a big fight which there was and thankfully Daichi had it covered. “So they got this really great boar meat you gotta try.” She explained taking the lead. “It's more of the sauce that comes with it but still.” She said with a shrug as the two made their way to dinner taking off their over layer of clothes to hide their usual clothes now looking like totally different people to anyone who would look at them.

( 572 / 500 Words )
( 150 / 230 Stamina )

”Abilities Used”:

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

”Job Info”:
”NPC Brought”:

Part 2: Balbad Clean Up

Dalia ran forward with squinted eyes off the ledge of the house looking down towards the small group of men fighting Daichi, her currently blue eyes growing wide and shifted to where the pulids of her eyes became slits and her teeth grew razor sharp. She activatign her Bite Harder as she felt her limbs curl backwards from the speed and force from the speed she fell. Daichi then kicked the man he was fighting away right under Dalia. The man looking up in time to see her before she landed on him slamming him to the ground and biting into his face for B Tier Damage The man screamed for a bit before quickly letting his screaming fade along with the life in his eyes.

Daichi held off his own man as another ran over kicking Dalia in the gut with his foot hitting her for D Tier Damage. Her eyes grew wide as he lifted her up front he force of his kick though as her teeth and eyes turned back to her current forms natural state she grinned widely giggling  and turned her head to look to the angry man and spatt out the huge some of flesh and blood from his ally into the man’s face blinding him for the time being. He held his eyes as Dalia landed on all fours and leaped forward with her legs decking the man with a B Tier strength basic attack sucker punch. His eyes rolled back into his skull as her jaw bone and teeth cracked and shattered under the force. The man flowed back a bit skidding to a stop as blood seeped from his mouth.

Blood oozed from her bouth from the left over bits from the man’s face she had bit off as she landed. The last man lowered his fists as he and Daichi looked over To Dalia who painted excitedly before looking over to them grinning widely. “Normally I’d hide this side of myself… but since were already here and you’re gonna die anyway, I frankly don’t care…” She said with a chuckle the man looking from her to Daichi in disbelief.

Daichi shrugged then. “You get used to it.” He said before duck down and tripping the man. Dalia hopped on the man as he fell, her eyes filled with excitement as she beat the man to death with her own fists for B Tier Strength. She panted and slowly stopped leaning back to make her back arched a bit, smiling a pleased smile up to the moon above them. Daichi cut off some fabric from the man’s corpse and looked at Dalia under his mask.

“Did you see that? I actually got hit.” She panted out happily looking at Daichi who gently wiped the blood from her face.

“Sure did.” He said with a little “Heh” passing her the fabric when he was finished wiping her face the best she could knowing by now the character of Lara liked to try to appear remotely clean cut until pissed off. He then passed her the rag as she wiped the blood off from her gloves a bit before tossing it at what used to be the face of the man she sat on.

“So, we got the main dealers of the streets taken out” She took her new business cards and slipped it into the mouth of one of the other targets that still had a fully intact one. “And out calling cards set in place.” Daichi got up and held a hand out to her helping her up as she fixed up her skirt. “Suppose we move call it a night, collect the information that's brought to us so we can head back to Kina before someone sees us missing for too long.”

“Sounds good to me, You got us separate rooms this time right?” He asked as they started to walk off.

“No, that's a waste of money.”

“It’s sorta weird at this point… you know?” He’s said with a shrug making Dalias brows frown.

“No it’s not.”

“Yeah it sorta is.”

“Only cause you’re making it weird.”

“No I think it was weird before me.”

“Oh just shut up you idiot it's fine I don’t know why you think it’d be weird to begin with.” She said flatly as Daichi stopped walking  and pulled off his mask partly to show his eyes raising a brow to her. Daila rose one back and jerked her arms up. “WHAT?”

“Do you seriously not know…?” He asked a bit awkwardly.

“Know.. WHAT?”

“How old are you…?”

“13 going to be 14 in a few weeks, why you weirdo?” She asked, getting frustrated.

“You’re only 2 years younger then me.. How do you… not-...” He sighed putting his mask back on. “Nope” He said, starting to walk off.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FREAK GET BACK HERE!!!” She shouted, running after him.

( 824 / 500 Words )

”Mundane Items Used”:

”Abilities Used”:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum