1mita’s primary profession Empty mita’s primary profession 08/08/20, 11:13 am

Mita

Mita
D-Tier
D-Tier

Primary Profession
Related Class: magician
Profession Title: medic
Description: with exposed skin more prone to infections than normal, it’s not a surprise that mita is familiar around a clinic. his concern about his own health has led him to becoming versed in others’. as a magician, he can use his magic to boost his efficiency as a healer.
Profession Perks:

• having been autonomous when it comes to his health - his scars in particular - mita is knowledgeable on recipes and methods for creating healing items. allows mita to craft medicine/healing items of his own rank or lower [up to b-tier].
  • since he has access to clinic facilities, he can more efficiently make healing items. doubles the amount of healing items mita can produce per month.
  • because of his experimentation with different materials, mita is capable of identifying health-related properties of plants and animals.

Last edited by Mita on 09/08/20, 03:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

2mita’s primary profession Empty Re: mita’s primary profession 09/08/20, 02:47 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Currently we have decided against proffesion traits in order to gain additional exp.

3mita’s primary profession Empty Re: mita’s primary profession 09/08/20, 03:24 pm

Mita

Mita
D-Tier
D-Tier

changed the third perk to the following:
since he has access to clinic facilities, he can more efficiently make healing items. doubles the amount of healing items mita can produce per month.
this is in regards to the limitation of two crafting items per month, so raising the cap to four.

4mita’s primary profession Empty Re: mita’s primary profession 09/08/20, 04:51 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

APPROVED

On the basis that it's just healing items, I don't see anything wrong with the third perk. So, you're all set:

Code:
[center][u][b]Primary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Related Class:[/b] magician
[b]Profession Title:[/b] medic
[b]Description:[/b] with exposed skin more prone to infections than normal, it’s not a surprise that mita is familiar around a clinic. his concern about his own health has led him to becoming versed in others’. as a magician, he can use his magic to boost his efficiency as a healer.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*]having been autonomous when it comes to his health - his scars in particular - mita is knowledgeable on recipes and methods for creating healing items. [i]allows mita to craft medicine/healing items of his own rank or lower [up to b-tier].[/i]
[*]since he has access to clinic facilities, he can more efficiently make healing items. [i]doubles the amount of healing items mita can produce per month.[/i]
[*]because of his experimentation with different materials, mita is capable of identifying health-related properties of plants and animals.
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum