1Ani's primary profession Empty Ani's primary profession 24/11/15, 08:28 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Primary Profession
Related Specialization:Dominance
Profession Title: Breeder
Description: After studying animals through field work, and books she found on various creatures Ani became a breeder who studies, trains, and breeds beasts for a living.
Profession Perks:

• Beast breeding/Training: For a fee Ani can train beasts in a certain field, or breed them a beast with desirable traits. This only applying to logical breeding.
  • Beast examining: From her job Ani has learned to examine beasts closely being able to tell their traits, and moods just by looking them over
  • Enhanced Training: Through her skills as a trainer she has learned how to become better as a master allowing her to hone the skills of her beasts easier. 25% off of word count of beast rank up. Only useable once a month.

2Ani's primary profession Empty Re: Ani's primary profession 24/11/15, 10:15 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Wait a second, I'm wrong. I misread the last one. Let me double check the WC reductions that are allowed, first.

3Ani's primary profession Empty Re: Ani's primary profession 24/11/15, 11:29 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After discussing it with the other staff members, everything pretty much checks out. We talked about the second and third perks of your profession. The second one seems a bit strange; a lot of players have extremely exotic beasts, and some of them may be undocumented. So I've re-written a bit on your second perk to show these changes.

I've also clarified that you are able to sell beasts and pets to other players for your first perk. A little bit confused on your mention of 'a certain field'; could you elaborate on that?

Current wording:

Code:
[center][u][b]Primary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Related Specialization:[/b]Dominance
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Breeder
[b]Description:[/b] After studying animals through field work, and books she found on various creatures Ani became a breeder who studies, trains, and breeds beasts for a living.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Beast breeding/Training:[/b] For a fee Ani can train beasts in a certain field, or breed them a beast with desirable traits. This only applying to logical breeding. (Ani is able to sell beasts to other players/members as Dom beasts or as pets).
[*][b]Beast examining:[/b] From her job Ani has learned to examine beasts closely being able to tell their traits, and moods just by looking them over. Ani can determine 1 passive & 1 role from a beast per thread without ever seeing the beast use that passive, and is capable of determining generalities of the creature (Gender, type of creature, etc.). 
[*][b]Enhanced Training:[/b] Through her skills as a trainer she has learned how to become better as a master allowing her to hone the skills of her beasts easier. 25% off of word count of beast rank up. Only useable once a month.
[/list]

4Ani's primary profession Empty Re: Ani's primary profession 24/11/15, 11:33 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

In a certain field as in meaning that I could teach a beast to be more obedient to their master, or I could train them to be more proficient in a skill of theirs. That part is mainly for just the story aspect of the roleplay with no real effect on beasts since I can't really think of a way to do that.

5Ani's primary profession Empty Re: Ani's primary profession 25/11/15, 12:54 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

If the above is okay, then, it is good to go. Please post saying whether or not you are okay with what is written above ^^

6Ani's primary profession Empty Re: Ani's primary profession 25/11/15, 06:35 am

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

This is okay

7Ani's primary profession Empty Re: Ani's primary profession 25/11/15, 10:18 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

above is approved, add to vault~