You are not connected. Please login or register

Training With Your Servant [ Training | Solo ]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia sat on the ground staring at her twitching and badly scarred hand frowning her brows. “Look when you said help with training I figured you were planning on using a weapon… not talking about self body manipulation. How do you even train that on your own without prior knowledge on how.?” Daichi asked, sitting across from her.

“Shut your dumb face I did it before I just have to figure out how to properly do it without taking several years to learn how to do one thing.” She said flatly as he stared at her with a deadpan face. Dalia blinked before scrunching up her nose. “It's tricky trying to think and practice without your captor learning what you're doing.” She said sticking her nose up in the air.

“...... You were captured by 8 for years…?” He asked, raising a brow, recalling some of her stories. Dalia curled up her upper lip and frowned her bottom one with scrunched up eyes and face shaking her head.

“No. That butt face wouldn’t have lasted with me for years. I'm talking about the one before him.” She said simply as he looked at her for a long while. “WHAT!?”

“You get kidnapped a lot.” He said smirking only for Dalia to lunge at him. He dodged and ran as she ran after him while he laughed. After a while and several bites later the two sat back down where they were before Daichi rubbing his bite wounds with closed eyes. “What do you even need me to do to help you get better?” He asked with a sigh.

“I want you to watch me and tell me if anything is happening and punch me in the face if i start looking frustrated.” She said with a serious tone closing her eyes as she did so.

“Okay.”

“Oh so that you’ll agree without question?” She asked with a twitching brow peeking one eye open to see him smirk with a shrug. “Whatever.” She grumbled focusing on the task at hand. She needed to bring her mind back to the place it was at years ago when she first unlocked her Body Manipulation skills. Then try to recapture that essence she once held, lock it up and never let go of it to always remind herself how to push herself to the edge and then surpass it. And then try to practice her current skills over the course of several days between the missions with 8. And if she got too frustrated she’d quit to break. That would waste time though so to prevent that and to work as a pick me up to keep her attitude up?

She’d have Daichi punch her in the face. All while telling her when parts of her body would change so she didn't have to open her eyes and lose focus on her imagination to check. She took a deep breath in and focused herself She starting to relive those old memories again taking a sharp breath in as she remembered all the pain, the severing of limbs the- She parted her eyes as she felt Daichi’s thumb gently wipe away a tear from her face and gently hold her badly scarred hand that was trembling from the memories. His face was soft and caring making her blink a bit. It was the first time he ever had looked at her like that. She didn’t glare at him once this time as a thank you. His face turned more towards respect as she gently gripped his hand back.

She could be pleasant… not nice… but pleasant to someone who treated her with respect, and try to respect them back. She and Daichi had their issues but it seemed they both had the same feelings of respect for those who respect you. She closed her eyes again as she brought back those old memories pushing aside the man who had tortured her for years and focusing on the feelings she had during her self taught training alone. And for the rest of the day she would do this until she had it memorized. The next day the two met up again to train again this time with a bit less fighting then before in terms of arguing and shouting. But they did fight, this time they spared as Dalia practiced her fighting with her current set of skills.

The next day while resting they talked about the art of developing self made moves and abilities comparing them to how she made hers in the past, and Daichi talking about how his people made their own. The next day they spared again roughing up each other enough to knock each other both out, dalia from mostly her Fanalis strength and he from his own skills. When they awoke the stars were out and they watched them silently for a long while before speaking.

“I think tomorrow I want to attempt something…” Dalia said actually softly, Daichi blinking at her tone but said nothing about it as he glanced over before looking back up to the sky before speaking.

“What do you want to try?” He asked in a similar tone.

“I want to see if I can alter my looks past just teeth and eyes. I want to see if I can change my entire face or arm to look like someone else. I think it may be good for something I’m thinking of doing.” She explained simply.

“What do you have planned?” He asked curiously looking over.

“I’m running a test. I want to see if I can have fun past fighting… and if I can pretend to be someone else. I don’t like to lie but I want to see if pretending feels any different. And I want to do this at a slowly growing larger scale.”

“And if it goes south…?”

“I’ll kill all the people trying to kill me first and have definite fun.” She said with a wide smile.

( 996 / 500 Words )

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum