You are not connected. Please login or register

Wicked Festival [Job/Khalik]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wicked Festival [Job/Khalik] Empty Wicked Festival [Job/Khalik] 04/08/20, 02:33 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job :

It had been a pleasant stay for the black haired magician, the temple's life was really interesting.  Although she didn't take part in any of their religious routines, Noir would spend some time to actually see how it went, studying it to add more knowledge inside her head.  Based on that, she actually had so many questions to be asked, however she would hold it back for now because it wouldn't be appropriate to ask around at times like this. Well, things were quite intense at the moment, mostly because of all of this heavy air between the clans... Noir could tell that each clan had their own plan, especially to... gain the shogun title, maybe, she was just assuming it. So it would be difficult to actually ask a lot of questions, Noir didn't want the clan member to be suspicious of her because she asked too many questions to quench her curiosity.

The black haired girl was actually not sure on how she should help the clan, the initiation mission was more like to prove her own power to the priests of Morihana. But after she proved what she was made of, she only spent her time waiting for another task as she continued to learn how Morihana clansmen live. She wouldn't lie but she was a little bit curious about the other clans as well, but she shouldn't be greedy, just the fact that she was accepted to the clan was already a good thing and she didn't really want to wish for anything else at the moment.

As Noir was comfortably sitting on the zabuton while reading her book, she could hear a knocking sound coming from the sliding door. "Please come in…" The magician would say as she put down her book on the table, curious about what this priest wanted her to do. There was no time to waste for the messenger as she would directly ask Noir to come with her to the meeting room, saying that there was something to be discussed with the other foreigners who were currently supporting the Morihana.

Both Noir and Haku would follow the priest to the meeting room, where one of the clan's officials will be sitting, waiting for their arrival. It seemed that the official was also a priest, although the golden eyed magician couldn't tell if he had unique traits like the others not. But Noir knew it would be rude to make assumptions and to keep staring,  so she would try to keep it cool despite her curiosity. "Greetings Miss Noir. Before I start our meeting, would you mind if we wait for another person. It shouldn't take long."

The black haired girl would nod, didn't mind waiting for another person to join the meeting. She wondered who would be joining with her though… could it be Adrastos…? If it was him, Noir wouldn't know what to do, it seemed they couldn't work together anymore. But no matter who would open the door to the meeting room,  the magician would still try to cooperate.

WC: 511/1500

Last edited by Noir Ecryola on 07/08/20, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding WC)

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Morning," what an accursed word for the nocturnal assassin, and one these Morihana acolytes can't seem to refrain from as he awakes to the frigid cold splash of the bucket. Sure, he rolled over at the talk of some critical mission, and he may have a twitchy leg in his sleep which slammed some poor low-rung priest's giblets, but he runs a very strict sleep schedule— 12 hours— no more, no less.

However, soaked and soggy exceptions can be made in a pinch... Though, it was certainly an illusion of choice made evident by the squelching his bed produced when he rolled out of it. Frustrated and wet, the young assassin stormed the halls in a fog of steam to this so-called important meeting. A single hand-towel was his only companion... If you don't include the dagger on his waist.

The door pops open, Khalik strolls in, and his mouth immediately jumps to ahead with the irate rhetoric. "Alright, listen you m—" the exact moments his brain began interpreting the existence of Noir, the little healer, plays out in real time: a sudden pause, followed by a new layer of water which beads his forehead and the lag of his tongue.

"You— you most lovely individuals— of whom I harbor, absolutely, no ill-will towards— past, present or future— absolutely none— regardless of if my sacred slumber has been trampled over and ruined— no ill-will I say. How~ can I help!" he claps with a false giddiness stemming from his nerves of steel that always seem to melt into butter when a Magician came around. Even the bright, sunshine smile he wore was little more than an apologetic contingency his survival instincts crammed in. Tiny droplets of water dripped onto the wooden floor, possible from the bucket or possibly from his sweat glands wracked with overtime.

Recovery... 100.

WC: 323/1500

Weapon:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The golden eyed girl turned her head only to find the man she encountered the other day, feeling relief that he was still alive… and kicking, perhaps. Well, she shouldn't be this worried, but since Adrastos had changed into an entirely different person who would just… try to attack someone else easily without thinking first, made the black haired girl worried about this man after she left them alone together.Just when Noir wanted to greet the man, it seemed that… he was nervous about something? He sounded weird at the moment and the way he talked was… worrying. The black haired girl would make sure to talk to him after this and she should apologize for scaring him by sending Haku towards him at the other day

The clan’s official would lift his hand, gesturing the man to take a seat. “Sir Khalik, I see you finally arrived, please, take a seat.” He would wait until Khalik took his seat before he started to explain why he called both of them for a meeting. “I apologize for the sudden schedule to your peaceful morning though, however, this is quite an urgent matter and we would like to ask for your help.” The Morihana’s official would pause for a bit before continuing, “We found out that Hinamoto clan have temple fortifications near the base of Mt. Raiji, we also got information that they were celebrating festivities inside the temple… Now, we would like both of you to sneak into the temple either to ambush the servants to get information about the clan’s operation or to poison the entire temple just for a precaution… Although I would prefer to just target the servant to get information instead of poisoning the entire temple. Both of you can decide on what to do though, I would advise to choose what you will do wisely.”

The official would then excuse himself from Noir and Khalik as he had to attend another meeting, leaving the magician and the assassin alone in the room. “Sir… Khalik, isnt it? It is a pleasure to work with you, my name is Noir and my companion here is Haku.” The girl would slowly stand up before bowing her head towards Khalik, “Also, I would like to apologize for the other day, I didn’t mean to scare you by sending Haku on your way. He is pretty tame actually…” Noir would show her palm to Haku to let the liger put his paw on the girl’s hand and the liger wouldn’t take a long time to understand what his master wanted him to do, so he put his paw on the girl’s hand obediently. “So… about this mission, I think it would be better to just sneak inside and get information. Poisoning the entire temple would be too cruel and… it would definitely arouse unnecessary suspiciousness, however, what do you think we should do, Sir Khalik?”

WC: 997/1500

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Khalik took his seat, albeit in the stranger manner which fit him, for he didn't quite sit down. Instead, he pounced onto his seat like he would the edge of a great drop— with a deft speed and grace which borders that unique category many calls recklessness, but he calls fancy. His feet knead the squishy cushion beneath him as his current posture reflected that of an impish trickster— squatted low to scheme. Funny enough, the general air he gave was like a stray cat which accidentally wandered in from the alley— more temperamental and less devilish.

Though, in a rush to make a hasty exit, he carefully listen to the priest's prattle only to wonder by what force was this false choice even given to begin with. The young assassin suppose that, yes, it was technically a choice, but there was no helping the tiny cough slipped into a closed fist from a constrained sigh.

"Can the top brass just not make up their mind, or does middle management just have their heads on backwards? Seriously, he just backpedaled faster than a double-jointed horse... A double-jointed horse? I wonder how that would work." his spiteful mind seemed to wander in the interim to seek a more pleasurable avenue of obscure what-ifs which old zero value for you or I. However, the delightful hypothesis he had formulate on such riveting details of horse anatomy were to be set on sides, nay— sequestered by a sudden chill.

Indeed, on the mental 13th paragraph of his 72 page thesis for his master's course, entitled "Top 10 Reasons Why Khalik-I-Sabbah Should Not Be In Veterinarian Science" (co-authored by Mojo Dojo), he had to come to learn the priest had left the premise. It may have been the scuffing of the sliding door followed by a sudden, an unprovoked chill of certain death that gave him a tiny— little— minuscule hint that something intrinsically, on a deep karmic level within the universe, had just gone severely awry.

He was alone... with a Magician. A magician sat across from him. Alone. In a room.

Suddenly, absurd animal anatomy could no longer stave off the deep-seated terror rooted in his chest; though, an apology was a start for the prospective duo.

He forced another panged smile to surface for the girl's apology. "It's fine— It's fine~" he replied though that little voice in his head seemed to have other thoughts: "Don't sale yourself so short. I rather jump in that thing's maws than let your Devil Magic anywhere near me. I probably already lost four years from that silver-haired fellow."

By the time the Magician had explained her thoughts, Khalik had not a word to retort. Though, had he the capacity to move his tongue beyond the chains of dread, he may have cited several of his own reasons for poisoning the temple. Namely, the terrible publicity the Kogata's would garner, but who cares about reputations? Not Khalik.

"Well, it sounds like we're in agreement— It's a date. Kogata's Temple at 3 pm— business casual— the formal wear comes later. Just make sure can  change quickly out of whatever you have one— I suggest Tsukekage— practical and affordable. Oh— and let me handle any speaking that crops up." The assassin's swarming tongue had hardly finished, but he was already halfway through the doorway.

"Sounds good? Good, I'll see you then!" Gone like the wind that one. Surely, he wouldn't get cold feet before the mission, right?

... Right?

WC: 929/1500

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir wouldn’t lie, but she definitely feel awkward now. The man said it was fine but the black haired girl could notice his forced smile, perhaps she was being a burden for Khalik for being too much…? She wasn’t sure but she felt a little bit of pain in her heart. However it seemed that the assassin agreed to their plan and the magician felt relieved a little bit, as long as they could still work together without any problem, Noir didn’t mind at all. However…

This man… was kind of strange… or perhaps he felt that Noir was a strange person…? He stepped back as he talked, as if he wanted to get away from her and as soon as he was done talking, he… was gone.

A frown appeared on her face as she looked towards where the man stood in disbelief, she would let out sigh, didn’t really know what to do. “Alright.” She would take a deep breath before encouraging herself and leave to do some preparation. She thought it would be better for Haku to just go in and attack, however, they would recognize him for being her companion quickly… perhaps it would be better to just stick to what she could do the best.

The next day, before even 3 pm, Noir would be waiting for Khalik alone. She wouldn’t really talk much to the man besides of informing him that she would assist him with her magic while he steal the information. If the man agreed, or if he had any kind of other suggestion, she would be fine on doing it.

For starter, the magician would be sneaking inside the Hinamoto temple with her magic tool ready. As soon as she activated her Cat Shifter Amulet, she would spot one of the waiters who was wandering alone, perhaps going to the kitchen to serve food. But Noir wouldn’t let him going any further, she would pounce him and use her ‘cat’ claws to slash the waiter’s back. The girl wasn’t that lucky though, or was she lucky? Another waiter appeared from the corner and was surprised that someone was attacking his friend, he would be launching his Kabuki Kick towards Noir, but before her borg could react, the magician would use her shomen uchi attack to counter. She would continue with yokomen uchi, directing her knifehand strike to the side of the waiter’s head, knocking him down.

WC: 1419/1500

Magoi: 530/540
Stamina: 160/220

Skills:

Item:

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

When Khalik arrived before the mountain upon the appointed time, his pauper's cloak was exchanged for a fine scarf. Its slim black form crossed over his face, and the lacking cover it provided kindly reminded the world of his lithe frame. Though his change of dress was questionable, any inquiry into his wardrobe would be swiftly shut down with the classic: "Trust me, I'm a professional." It was a quick retort that he would provide while tugging on the tightly wrapped fabric.

The idle chatter of roles and tactics would roll by; but, since it was a magician which spoke to him, he did well to stay on his toes. Speaking of toes, Noir transformed into a cat... This must be why a black cat is considered bad luck, for each one of these estranged furballs is a cover magician operative lying in wait to hex you.

Anyhow, it was time to get the team jerseys on and play ball.

According to the Morihana, the documents they sought were in a hidden compartment within the Temple’s food pantry; and, according to schematics of the Temple, that pantry was built right behind the kitchen.

It wouldn't take long for the cat to slip out of the bag. The pandemonium Noir wrought was the perfect calling card for the Hinamoto, the irony of which would be lost to them until much— much later. The staff, alerted to an up in jigs, were about to charge through the kitchen drapes— a perfect strategic choke point for the duo, but Khalik had other plans— greater plans. Less textbook operation, and more spectacle and grandeur to the soon to be dumbfounded Hinamoto Staff.

On the Desert's Wind, Khalik sails through the drapes of the Kitchen entrance, not once— not twice— not even thrice— but for three immaculate handsprings across the center counter brimming with hot stews, pointy silverware, and bewildered chefs. He traveled a total of 13 meters before stopping just shy of the dismount; and, by a quick swivel of his head both behind him and around the kitchen, he had ensured everything was in place.

"What? Cat got your tongue?"

A declaration of war like no other. The chefs and two remaining waiters charge for the young trickster, yet it was all according to his master plan. With one final leap of the Desert's Wind, Khalik launched himself 5 meters high into a backflip, and the slightest angle ensured a perfect dismount not onto some mere crummy floor, but into a pile of flour he had checked for. When his weight slammed into the bags, the powdery substance burst forth from his impromptu cushion like an explosion with a radius of 3m. In place of black smoke dry grains obfuscate the vision of his would-be assailants, and those unlucky to let slip a warcry may find the repugnant taste of pure flour assaulting their taste buds.

Though he would relish a chance to give his knife hand a swing, his allies seemed quite against wanton murder of enemies. So, in the haze of flour, he slipped out the back and wished his companion happy hunting beyond his woven mask.

From the pantry, he’d wrap up his role rather nicely. A discerning eye carefully probed the floors and shelves to denote any scuffs or marks worth note. The source did hold up, albeit not to his initial hunches. Rather than a secret wall or hidden compartment, a fake floor was the Hinamoto’s take on secrecy, and if not for slight creak of the tile he would have never known. Quickly, he propped the secret wide open and nabbed the documents.

Then... If Noir hadn’t finished with the stragglers, he’d just sit and wait. After all, she was suspiciously fluent in hand-to-hand combat; and, if Adrastos was anything to go by, his little healer acquaintance was more than capable of defending herself.

Once the path had been confirmed clear, he’d follow behind the magician’s lead to make their great escape, albeit begrudgingly.

Magoi: 140/140
Stamina: 145/185

WC: 1500+/1500

Combat Notes:

Desert's Wind:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired magician would meet up with Khalik again as soon as she was done with her enemies, he was sitting down and was waiting for her, so Noir felt a little bit happy that the man didn't leave her alone. She would notice that he retrieved the information they needed as well, so it would be a good time to escape from the temple and go back to the Morihana to deliver it.

After escaping together, Noir would wait until they arrived to somewhere safe before bowing her head slightly. "Thank you for your hard work today, Mr. Khalik." She said with gratitude, although it wouldn't be apparent on her usual stoic face. Now the magician would only hope that the information could be useful for the Morihana clan.

WC: 1500+/1500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum