You are not connected. Please login or register

Sakurasou Izakaya [Social/8]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sakurasou Izakaya [Social/8] Empty Sakurasou Izakaya [Social/8] 01/08/20, 02:18 pm

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A little booze would be a perfect thing to end the day, right? Well, the one eyed man totally agreed with that and he was about to visit this peculiar place that will serve booze with different kind of atmosphere. When he asked if there was any good place to get a good booze, some of those Shikuzui clan member told him that this Kina style drinking bar named Sakurasou served a good quality booze. They also said he could order some side dished to accompany him drinking the alcohol, which would be a good idea as well because Tenma was feeling a little bit hungry.

As the one eyed man arrived at Sakurasou, it looked humble and peaceful, not like that tavern he used to go in Reim or even Kou. It was a place where some townspeople ended their day by drinking and eating peacefully, sharing about what happened on that day as well with each other although they were strangers. With a smile on his face, the swordsman came inside the Izakaya before taking a seat in front of the counter, just like everyone else. Much to Tenma's surprise, it was not as crowded he thought it would be, there was only around 5 people inside, enjoying their night quietly.

"Good evening." The swordsman would greet the owner of the bar, "Please give me Kina's signature alcohol and perhaps with a plate of tamago?"

The owner smiled brightly and would give Tenma a warm response before he went to prepare the order. The one eyed man didn't wait too long, in fact the owner moved and cooked pretty quickly, probably only took less than 10 minutes to serve Tenma's order.

"Well, thank you for the food." The swordsman would say before he took the chopstick and tasted the tamago, feeling a little bit nostalgic because he remembered his mother used to make this for both him and Noir back then. It tasted a little bit different from what his mother used to make, but Tenma didn't mind, it was still tasty. But enough about the food for now, he would grab the bottle of the Sake and poured it into a small cup. After he took a sip, he would lick his lips, liking how it tasted, especially the warmness he felt inside his body as the liquid went to his stomach.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Working diligently by candlelight in his few moments of privacy, gathering information on what happening in Kina. The secrets bestowed onto him about the clans were causing him to stir and helped him formulate a plan for the conquest of Kina. Now he was actively getting information about the foreigners who had come to these lands of Kou. The first one on his mind was Silva, an old man who would end up as likely collateral in his plans. Eight normally would not care, but not hurting this man would help the perception of his own and bring about the most peaceful victory of the Kina overthrow, and the second on his mind would be Tenma, whose clan was allied to the Hinamoto, the Shikizui.

Eight's plan at the very least required for the Hinamoto clan to have no allies. Taking down the Shikizui and possibly whatever connections Tenma had could be disastrous. The schemer had already planned to visit some of the Shikizui minor lords to at the very least, not come to their Daimyous aid should it become necessary, hopefully perhaps having them request an alliance with Kogata of their Daimyo.

To bring his plan to fruition, Eight was making himself a known commodity within the Shikizui villages, participating and helping out freely. Before returning back to his quarters in Kogata, the slaver had planned to make a quick stop for a refreshment.

The youthful man dressed in custom threads, a personal celebratory gift since he had joined the Black Spiders. It was a black suit, with leather-scaled shoes, complimented by an egg-white oxford beneath the suit. The accessories competing the ensemble, a thin, ebony tie and a pair of lemniscate (∞) cuff links in silver. From the outside, the establishment was welcoming. It had seemed to him as if the Shikizui were quite friendly and noble, making it easy for Eight to walk in with total confidence.

He sat at a stool right in front of the man behind the bar, there was only a handful of others within tavern. The kina-style of bar was quite different to what he was accustomed to. Retrieving a menu to see what sort of drinks were available. The first thing that caught his eye was a rice wine, surprised that one could make wine from it, but then thinking of how wheat was used to make ale. It could be a pleasant surprise. "I'd like this." Showing the menu to the bartender whilst pointing. The man nodded as he took care of the pour.

Eight's eyes wandered to see what the others ordered, and he saw one of his targets and couldn't help but laugh at the coincidence. "Hahaha, you'll have to excuse me, I'm not native to Kou or Kina, but what is that?" Eight pointed to the tamago, noticing that Tenma has ordered the same drink as well. "Is this any good?" He would reach to the counter and get his own cup of sake, waiting for Tenma's answer before tasting it.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The swordsman would take another sip of his sake, gulping down the entire liquid in the small cup into his throat. Well, sake had been his favorite booze these days, it helped him to warm up a little bit and that strong taste that kicked his throat when he gulped it down? It was very eye-opening.

The moment he wanted to take another bite of his tamago, he would notice someone was talking to him, asking about the food that he was about to eat. With a bright smile, the swordsman would quickly answer with a cheery tone, ”This is a Kina rolled omelette, tamagoyaki. It tastes good, although a little bit sweeter than your regular egg. Wanna try some, good sir?” Tenma would shove his plate towards the stranger, letting him try some of the food if he wanted to.

“Since you’ve mentioned that you are not from Kou or even Kina, then where are you from, Sir?” The man would pour the sake from the bottle to his own cup, waiting for the stranger to answer him. But before even a second had passed, Tenma remembered that he hadn't introduced himself yet. “Well, before that... my name is Tenma, Mikazuki Tenma. Pleased to make your acquaintance, Sir.”

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight would sip on the warmth of his sake, the smoothness of the intoxicating substance would deceive him into overindulging as the night progressed. Eight would down his shot, and signal the bartender with the empty glass. The swordsman would explain what the meal was, but as he did, Eight was less interested perhaps there was something more savory. Something sweet, light and fluffy at this hour didn't quite seem to hit the spot, refusing the mans offer.

"I'm from Reim, but I've traveled around the world." Eight would take his second shot after ordering a third shot, enjoying the flavor while still feeling a little burn going down his chest. As Tenma introduced himself, Eight's pupils would constrict his face frozen for a fraction of a second. It was time to work. "You know, I think I will have some of that." Eight would pick up one of the Tamagoyaki, widening his mouth and inhaling it. He chewed the rolled omelette a couple of time before swallowing it. "I'm Eight, working for the Kogata clan." Eight would bring his glass up to Tenma, offering a toast. "Here's to those who've seen us at our best and seen us at our worst and can't tell the difference." Now it was time to see if he could negotiate with the man to see if he could get him or the Shikizui to join the allegiance.

"I have actually heard of your name before, even before this festival. They say you're a famous Kou general. I have a lot to talk to you about, but this place is too public. Let's go somewhere else, I have the perfect place in mind."

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The swordsman smiled upon hearing that the man was from Reim, there really were a lot of people from all over the continent coming to Kina. However, something about this man piqued up his interest, there was some kind of unique vibe emitting from this gentleman. He would let the man take some of his tamagoyaki before taking one and bringing one into his mouth, chewing it to savor the taste before swallowing it. Tenma would put down his chopstick as the stranger mentioned that he was working for the Kogata clan and introduced himself as Eight.

No, no, it was not like Tenma judged the man’s name. But it was unique to hear a man coming from Reim to be named with a number. Usually that kind of name would be used more in Kina country, naming the child according to who was born first, second or even third. “Tenma, Mikazuki Tenma. I am helping the Shikizui clan at the moment.”

As Eight offered a toast, the one eyed man would nod with a bright smile, lifting his own glass up and bringing it towards the man’s glass. “Cheers!” Tenma would enjoy the light clanking sound between the glass before bringing the liquor to his throat, gulping the entire sake down in a single shot.

The swordsman would give a faint laughter as a response to Eight’s words, “Ah well, I am just a humble mercenary. Maybe you are mistaken?” He didn’t have any intention to admit that he was one of the Kou’s general, well, even if the man insisted that Tenma was really a general and even if he gave enough evidence to prove that the one eyed man was indeed a general, Tenma would just laugh and wouldn't directly say that he was one. The general hated it actually, having this kind of exposure would be hard for him to do what he wanted. This might hinder the progress of his investigation, and people might be curious about his past…. They might… try to sniff something they were not supposed to.

“Sure, lead the way, Sir.” Tenma would beam Eight with another bright smile before putting money on the counter, paying for his bill. He would stand up and keep the smile carved on his face as he stared towards the man, waiting for him to lead the way. ‘This is going to be a long...and amusing night…’

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The schemer was sure that staying there, however delightful the venue may be, was to his disadvantage. If this man truly was who he thought it was, perhaps there were guards. Eight, himself was without his slaves, so finding a private location would be imperative to balance things out should things turn sour. But for now it was only time to inquire. It was late at night, but there was a bath house nearby. He had grown to enjoy these sort of locations since weapons were usually not allowed, giving him the edge with the few magical accessories he had as well as his own magical abilities. There would be a nice surprise to see Tenmas reactions once they were naked in the bath house.

Eight entered the building, greeting the attendant behind the counter and paid for the two to get into a bath house. It was late in the hours, but they were open past their regular hours because of the festival, but not many new faces. So they were grateful and gave them whatever they needed to go in, but turning in his weapons and items to the lady except for a pair of earrings.

Eight would unrobe in the stalls going completely nude. He would wait for Tenma before going into the bath. Eight's bare back was cover with a literal web of scars, but at the top of the scars there was a Black Spider Tattoo, something easily identifiable. The slaver would stare down Tenma, waiting for his reaction to that ink before dipping into the warm water.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“A bath house…?” Tenma spoke to himself, whispering inside his head. Well this could give him a disadvantage, he wouldn't be able to bring his weapon inside and this man who was inviting him might have something under his sleeves. But who knew… the one eyed man would just follow and see what would happen next. He followed Eight inside the bathhouse, not quick enough to pay for himself as the man had already paid for both of them. Tenma should remember to return the favor some other time when he had the chance.

Once Eight unrobe himself, Tenma would do the same as well. He would take off his clothes, already used to be naked and bath together with the fellow warriors in his stay at the Shikizui and even back at Kou’s military barrack. But something on Eight’s body made him raise an eyebrow and no, not that ‘particular’ part but it was his spider tattoo on his back. “Nice tattoo that you got there, Eight. Any story behind it?” The one eyed man would speak as he dipped himself into the warm water slowly, sighing as he felt the warmth on his skin. Tenma assumed it might be a marking of an organization...and his body was also full of scars… so he would be either a warrior… or perhaps something else... a marking and scars… perhaps he was a slave?

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The slaver would notice Tenma staring, with a grin. Turning back to him. "I'm sure someone in your position would recognize the ink. It's for someone associated with the Black Spiders." Eight wasn't shy about his scars, it was something that was integral to his identity. Losing focus as he began to wonder how his life would have been had he been dealt an easier hand. "After I earned this tat, I started working for them." The slaver would pause to see how Tenma would react, most people were very angry against slavers, but Tenma was unarmed and Eight believed he had the advantage here. Without fighting, provocation could be used to pry information from peoples hearts, which is what he actually sought.

"The scars are from when I was actually one. I guess you can only do what you're taught growing up." Eight's tone rode the line between sincerity and humor.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When Eight was grinning towards him, Tenma replied with a bright smile. He would climb into the large bathtub, dipping his foot into the hot water slowly and sit down to feel the warmth spreading to all over his body. He would let out a satisfied sigh as he leaned his back, feeling a little bit relaxed. Well, he always loved a nice hot bath.

Back to what Eight mentioned, about the Black Spider… It did ring a bell and he remembered his late father had mentioned it before. “Someone in my position? You are funny, Eight.” He chuckled, tilting his head with a smile innocently. “But I admit that I’ve heard some news about the Black Spiders, even when I was younger. You are the best organization within the rest of your fields, apparently.”

The one eyed man kept his smiley face, he was good at hiding his true face, hiding all of his thoughts within the fake smile. When Eight mentioned that he was working for the Black Spiders, Tenma didn't even flinch or surprised, he only smiled as bright as he usually did. “A slave who became a slaver? That’s quite a twist. But, my dear friend....” The slaver would be able to sense a little bit of change with Tenma’s expression, his bright smile would soon turn into a smirk but only God knew what he was implying behind that. “As much as I want to know more about you, I must say I'm more curious about this little thing. What kind of business do you have with me? I don't think you invited me here to just bath together.”

10Sakurasou Izakaya [Social/8] Empty Re: Sakurasou Izakaya [Social/8] 06/11/20, 02:34 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Gazing through Tenma to see the sort he would have. He could see the recognition on his face, but there was no hatred, in fact a guise. Hyperion could see the steel-face on this man, recognizing his skill in linguistic confrontation. It was unlikely that he would be able to shake the Kou General with words alone. Sitting in the corner, extending his arms over the ledge of their bath. Finally seeing a slight difference on the generals countenance, he would take his chance.

"You have joined the Shikizui... but a man of your talents should be on the right side of destiny. The Hinamoto have lead the country and that has lead to a nonexistent relationship between Kou and Kina. The future deserves unity, and with the Kogata showing how they can unify the country under a single alliance, they would like to include the Shikizui in that coalition and consolidating that into an integration of the two. If that's not feasible, having you join the Kogata or abandon the Shikizui would also be suitable. I'm willing to make it worth your while if you're willing to share a desire.

11Sakurasou Izakaya [Social/8] Empty Re: Sakurasou Izakaya [Social/8] 07/11/20, 11:53 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma admitted that it was quite hard to decipher what the man in front of him was thinking. It was as if you were looking at the black hole, vast, but dark and empty and you couldn't tell what was going on at all. This man… was enough for Tenma to consider as a dangerous, scheming one...although he wouldn't want to judge early.

Eight’s words were clear though, he wanted Tenma to affiliate with the Kogata instead of Shikizui. Something that would be hard to be done even for someone like Tenma. He was here in Kina because of a diplomatic purpose and to suddenly leave the clan he was now affiliated with would be quite difficult considering the maternal family of the current Kou’s emperor was the one and only Shikizui’s clan leader.

“Well, easier said than to be done. I would rather have the entire Shikizui clan joining the affiliation with Kogata for now. I am fully aware that Shikizui is the only clan left that is not a part of Kogata’s alliance and it is very clear that you want Shikizui to join the alliance in order to make Kogata as the next shogun.” The swordsman would brush his hair with his finger as he looked up, “However, why Kogata has to be the shogun? Why not the other clans? Perhaps, yes, Kogata is a clan equipped with the most knowledge and information, probably even the dirt of this country, that makes them the most powerful clan for now in my opinion. But do you think they would be wise enough to lead this country into prosperity? Don't you think what is happening between all the clans seems strange at the moment?”

With a sigh, Tenma would stare towards Eight with his one eye, bright smile was carved on his face “I might be willing to share a desire, my good friend. However, tell me, how are you going to make it worth my while?”

12Sakurasou Izakaya [Social/8] Empty Re: Sakurasou Izakaya [Social/8] 13/11/20, 05:45 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tilting his head back and sinking beneath the surface. Thinking a state of sensory deprivation, perhaps now was not the time to push the invitation. Upon emerging through the surface, whipping his head side to side to remove the excess water. "Why?" The slaver would echo with confusion in his tone. "No, when." Clarifying his thought process. Walking out of the hot spring on a ladder below the water, the water slipping off of his body. "Strange has never stopped me from seizing an opportunity." The selection of words revealing a glimpse into his mind.

At this point, Hyperion would have to walk away, there wasn't much to gain yet, but perhaps in the future, he will have gained a bargaining chip. "I told you what I want. I just want to know what I can do to make it worth your while." He would pick up a pair of communal towels. One cover the tattoo on his neck, and the second to wrap around his waist, hiding his goods from Tenma. He would walk out and wave to the general without looking back.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum