You are not connected. Please login or register

Tokoro's Startign Abilities

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tokoro's Startign Abilities Empty Tokoro's Startign Abilities 30/07/20, 12:21 am

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

I’m Not Touching you, I’m Hurting You.
Tier: D
Class: Assassin
Type: Offensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must hit all 3 pressure points to work
Scaling: Scales for Damage
Sustain: --
Cool Down: 1 Post
Cost: 10 Stamina | 5
Description:

The user bends their fingers down to strike with their pointer and middle finger’s knuckles. She then strikes hitting three nerve points at once doing D-tier damage to that limb. When scaled for higher damage 3 additional points will be targeted for each additional scale.

Get Off Or Get Lost
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must be only used on a close range physical attacking blow
Scaling: Scales for an additional block
Description:

The user swings their blades around them by their chains  to stop D Tier Damage attacks.  This only works on physical attacks and scales for and additional block but can only be done once.

Pin Point
Type: Supplementary
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must hit all 3 points for the move to work
Scaling: Scales for an additional limb affected
Cool Down: 1Turn
Description:

The user uses 3 of their finger tips to jab at once 3 pressure points in the targets limb making it go numb and limp for 1 turn. It may be scaled to make the entire body of an opponent to go numb instead.

Get Over ‘Mere
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must spin her weapons at least twice by the chain to build up momentum.
Scaling: --
Description:

The user holds one of their scythes in one hand while twirling the other by its chain in the other at least twice. After this they then throw the spinning scythe at the opponent up to 3 meters away. If successful she will then yank the scythe back. Given the size and weight of the target this will either simply just return the scythe to her or drag / pull over the target towards her. The Target can attempt to break free from this though.

Over Head Stab Behind
Tier: C
Type: Offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: Needs to be able to clear over top of an opponent to get behind them.
Scaling: Scales for Damage
Cool Down: 2 Posts
Cost: 20 Stamina | 10
Description:

The user leaps barely over the target clearing overhead as they shift their arms and weapons to cross over each other to make a loop with its chains. As they land they hook the looped chain around the targets throat to choke them for D Tier Damage. Upon fully landing the user then swings their arms down to stab both of their scythes into the targets back for an additional D Tier Damage.

Last edited by Tokoro Higona on 04/08/20, 03:16 am; edited 3 times in total

2Tokoro's Startign Abilities Empty Re: Tokoro's Startign Abilities 01/08/20, 12:23 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I’m Not Touching you, I’m Hurting You. The way this is worded the ability is still in three parts or separate strikes. A better way of wording it maybe "She strikes hitting three nerve points at once doing D-tier damage to that limb because rather than about the strikes its about your placement and the overall limb, I see how you were doing that with the drawback kinda and that was a great idea just needs a little elaboration, with what you have you can just add hit the three nerves are necessary to damaging that targeted limb.

Get Off Or Get Lost Disarms are supplementary effects, doing damage is its own effect and the main effect of the ability seems to be a parry (redirecting the attack) which is for the warrior class. If you want a defensive ability you can just swing your weapon around to create a barrier of the spinning blade capable of blocking C-tier damage, or if you wanted the disarm you can just grab someone's arm and try to rip the weapon out of someone's hand who has C-tier strength or lower but they can also try to break free. if you want a block and a disarm you'll have to make it both defensive/supplementary and be sure to split the effects.

Pin Point
This is a great example of what I was talking about wording to hit three points at once when grading your first ability. For this I'd just say remove the part about the scaling, you could scale it up to make someone's whole body go numb.

Get Over ‘Mere If you drop the damage and change it to supplementary, along with adding someone could break free you'll be fine. However, both damage and a pull would be a split effect as you're forcing another player or npc to move. So you'd have to wait to make this higher or settle for a supplementary route.

Over Head Stab Behind I'm assuming this is the on you actually wanted as your C-tier ability and not Get off, Or get lost. I like the premise it's a nice move, since there's no specific height I imagine you leap just barely over your opponent. Since this is offensive only remember that would be a requirement for the ability rather than to escape or reposition like a movement ability. You can remove the bit about scaling at the end, it would automatically increase the damage of each part to make the whole ability go up in damage.

3Tokoro's Startign Abilities Empty Re: Tokoro's Startign Abilities 02/08/20, 02:34 am

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

Thank you for all of the recommendations and yes I did mean for the last one to be the C tier, not sure if that change would still permit blocking C Tier damage for the defensive ability but if not i'll change it up as needed.

4Tokoro's Startign Abilities Empty Re: Tokoro's Startign Abilities 04/08/20, 12:42 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Get Off Or Get Lost It would block D-tier damage but besides that you're good ^-^

5Tokoro's Startign Abilities Empty Re: Tokoro's Startign Abilities 04/08/20, 03:16 am

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

Edited!

6Tokoro's Startign Abilities Empty Re: Tokoro's Startign Abilities 06/08/20, 10:46 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Starters approved

Code:
[center][b]I’m Not Touching you, I’m Hurting You.[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Class:[/b] Assassin
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Must hit all 3 pressure points to work
[b]Scaling:[/b] Scales for Damage
[b]Sustain:[/b] --
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1 Post
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Stamina | 5
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
The user bends their fingers down to strike with their pointer and middle finger’s knuckles. She then strikes hitting three nerve points at once doing D-tier damage to that limb. When scaled for higher damage 3 additional points will be targeted for each additional scale.[/list]

[hr]

[center][b]Get Off Or Get Lost[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Must be only used on a close range physical attacking blow
[b]Scaling:[/b] Scales for an additional block
[list]
The user swings their blades around them by their chains  to stop D Tier Damage attacks.  This only works on physical attacks and scales for and additional block but can only be done once. [/list]

[hr]

[center][b]Pin Point[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Must hit all 3 points for the move to work
[b]Scaling:[/b] Scales for an additional limb affected
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1Turn
[list]
The user uses 3 of their finger tips to jab at once 3 pressure points in the targets limb making it go numb and limp for 1 turn. It may be scaled to make the entire body of an opponent to go numb instead.[/list]

[hr]

[center][b]Get Over ‘Mere[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Must spin her weapons at least twice by the chain to build up momentum.
[b]Scaling:[/b] --
[list]
The user holds one of their scythes in one hand while twirling the other by its chain in the other at least twice. After this they then throw the spinning scythe at the opponent up to 3 meters away. If successful she will then yank the scythe back. Given the size and weight of the target this will either simply just return the scythe to her or drag / pull over the target towards her. The Target can attempt to break free from this though.[/list]

[hr]

[center][b]Over Head Stab Behind[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Needs to be able to clear over top of an opponent to get behind them.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Scales for Damage
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2 Posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Stamina | 10
[list]
The user leaps barely over the target clearing overhead as they shift their arms and weapons to cross over each other to make a loop with its chains. As they land they hook the looped chain around the targets throat to choke them for D Tier Damage. Upon fully landing the user then swings their arms down to stab both of their scythes into the targets back for an additional D Tier Damage. [/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum