You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in the game. [Solo/Lili]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back in the game. [Solo/Lili] Empty Back in the game. [Solo/Lili] 20/06/20, 02:48 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The sky was being washed in violet hues, sweeping away the orange rays of sunshine below the horizon. The merchants who had been there since daybreak til nightfall were wrapping up their business dealing for the evening, putting curtains over their stalls, and locking away their valuables into underground safes. The shoppers now having retreated to their homes for the most part. The more unsavory denizens of the country began to sprawl and cry out in drunken footsteps over the dusty cobblestone floors, filling the air with the stench of liquor and the sound of inebriated thoughts. Around the corners of any walkway, one might see a rogue readying to pickpocket a foreigner or a nightwalker seducing young men that hadn't made it quite home yet.

Eight was going on about his business, he had finally established himself as a slaver in the black markets of Reim and was able to get hold of some underground storage and a bit of merchandise so he could get back to work in the industry. There were a variety of human slaves of all ages and genders, and he hadn't gone through the "training" to have them accept their position in life. He was roaming the streets at night time to see if he could find some clientele for his product.

[218]

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

It was no use... no matter how hard she tried to ask for information about that ice, even went as far as asking several wandering magician about it, she still didn't get any clue. Even when she tried to look for some information from local bookstore, she still couldn't find at least a little bit of information. The woman thought to herself, was it the time to start visiting Magnostadt to find more information. But would it worth the effort? It was a country exclusively build for magician and the only race that would be able to enter would be their own race, obviously... It was tiring for her, it has not been forever but a few years had passed after all and nothing could lead her into what she desired to know. Perhaps she should try to find another way... some way to let her to gain a lot of information...

As her heels clacked on the stone grounds, Lilithia looked around her... merchants who were getting ready to close for the day... the darkened sky decorated with a hint of orange, the cold win that began to blow...night workers leaning on the wall, wearing revealing clothes and hoping to get lucky with someone who was in the mood and willing to pay. She was not sure though, but she thought to herself if those night workers would be able to gain information from their clients... There should be some dumb people who would be bluffing about themselves and ended up spilling all the teas, right? But where she could find someone who will be willing to be night workers...what if those night workers she hired to gain information ran away... moreover, how should she set things up... perhaps opening a brothel with a few rules and restrictions would help her...

As the blue haired woman was deep in thought, she didn't notice that she was going to bump into someone. Admitting it was her fault, the woman balanced herself and apologized immediately, "I'm sorry, I didn't notice my surroundings..." She said as she adjusted her white hat, cursing herself mentally for losing focus.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

*Thump. There was a moment of chaos, his face knocking into the Amazonian woman's bust. Eight willingly collided himself into this situation. The gent grasped at her wrist to keep himself from falling, maintaining a light grip on her as he studied her. His eyes naturally gravitating towards the markings above her bosom. Tilting his head back to make eye contact with the woman,

"Imuchakk?"

Blurting out the first thing that came to mind. Finally letting go of the stranger to dust off his body. Eight stared at the tattoo for a bit, recognition in his eyes. "Dont see ones that big usually." Using a single nod and pointed gaze at her chest. "Is your master around?" He spoke with a jestful tone. Taking a step closer, invading her personal space. Tilting towards her, arms crossed with smirk across his face.

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

Not only was it awkward bumping into a stranger in the middle of an empty street, the fact that this man just had to have enough height to bump his own face into Lilithia’s chest made her feel more awkward. Well she wouldn't act like this usually but at the moment she was just not in the mood to… ‘socialize’? If that was the right word on what she would usually act though. However putting that thought aside, it seemed that the man had gripped her wrist to also maintain his balance, this could be accepted by Lili because it was unintentional and again… she was just not in the mood to joke around as well. However there was something that felt weird from this man… it was just his gaze that made the Imuchakk think that… the man was giving off a rather dangerous or even strange vibe.

“Hmm?” The blue haired woman tilted her head before raising an eyebrow when the man mentioned her race… Also, it seemed that Lili’s hunch was kind of right when he let go of her and dusted off his body like he just bumped into something dirty, but rather than shooting a deadly glare, the woman just looked straight into the man’s eyes. She would put her hand on her hip when the man asked if her master was around, chuckling a little bit before sending a mocking giggle. “Master, you say?” She paused for a second before letting out a sigh, “What makes you think I’m a slave? Because of this tattoo?” She would point the mark above her chest, “I’m afraid I’m different from what you thought, my dear sire.”

Well, the Imuchakk wasn't really surprised that the man would mistaken her as a slave, it was common for some unfortunates people from her tribe to be a sold a slave and the fact that she had a tattoo on her body could usually meant that she belonged to a master and the tattoo would be the symbol of the master. But come on, what kind of slaves would show the slave’s marking with a pride like that...and even went as far as revealing it so people could see, well, there might be some prideful slaves but still...

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eyeing her body language, nodding and matching her energy. Hands on his hips, elbows out as he puffed out his chest. Her laughter met with a wider smile. However, the tone of her voice had him puzzled. As she finished speaking, his face was completely expressionless. Blinking several times, his body relaxing as he took time to re-understand the situation. After a few moments of silence, Eight was re-energized.

Eight took the time to readjust his clothing. Tugging from the chest of his sleeveless toga outward, then tightening the rope belt around his waist. Slipping his feet out of their leather thongs to let them breathe. "Ah, I just came from Imuchakk actually. Not much of the talking types. I couldn't do anything so I came here. You never see them, they seem even harder to find than Fanalis. Something so exotic makes for a valuable slave."

Stroking the leather bands around his wrists, shifting his attention from that to her neck. "Imuchakk slaves are quite valuable." He was curious to challenge her and perhaps take her but completely unarmed, without a single beast to help him.  "I am extremely knowledgeable about slaves." His eyes completely devoid of life, his tone deepening and his posture was eerie; a terrifying medley.

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

What a night... Lili couldn't believe herself that she would bump to someone like this. Someone who... was described as a strange rude person inside her head at the moment, not to mention the lack of expression shown on his face made the Imuchakk felt uneasy and of course uncomfortable. She listened to what the man had to say though, understanding every words coming from his lips. She kept her hand on her hip, the other hand would make its way to her forehead and she would slightly give herself a several massage. "Well they are more into showing off what their muscles could do rather than talking though..." She said as she removed her hand from her forehead and sighed.

This man was trying to provoke her... but for what... judging from his words, it seemed like he was interested to get more slave, and perhaps being an Imuchakk herself made her valuable in his eyes. "You think so?" She smirked again, her sapphire orbs glistened as she stared into the shorter man. Lili changed her mind, she didn't think it was annoying to bump to this man... rather, it turned out to be an interesting event. The words he just say, the way he talked, the way he tried to show his 'authority' to her... it sent a chill into her spine. This was the moment she had been waiting for, she felt the excitement spreading to her entire body and strangely, she felt alive as if someone had pull her out from the well of boredom. And no, Lilithia didn't like to be humiliated, she was not a masochist. but the thought of turning the tables to this kind of man just made her excited. "Dear Sire, just what are you planning to do?

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Circling around the giantess, taking his time to take stock of her 'assets'. As he came back around before her, "You can call me Eight for now," but extending his arm, palm directly to her face, shaking it "But I don't care what your name is, I'll decide it later." Changing his hand gesture, palm up with a single finger curling to beckon her. Making eye contact for a moment before turning away and exposing his defenseless back to her.

Walking away from the Imuchakk, fidgeting as he stepped. His arms crossing over as if he was hugging his hips. Fingers curling beneath the rim of his top, peeling it off. His back had a spiderweb of scars, the aged lacerations criss-crossing over his flesh. Flinging the top over jis shoulder making his way into darker alleys of Reim.

Eight would step over vagabonds so intoxicated, they had soiled themselves. One of the homeless happened to be in his path and stepped on his stomach apathetically. The hobo groaned in pain, breathing heavily from the shock but too wasted to even get off the floor. Finally reaching a dilapidated home. He turned back to see if his guest was still enticed enough to follow along.

The home was accomodating in size but that was the only redeeming quality. The building was caked in a layer of dust, windows broken, door was tilting, barely on its hinges. No lights inside but the composite of wood and stone materials was interesting. There were holes in the roofing that let rays of light into the home.

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

The Imuchakk stayed still as the man circled around her as if he was trying to make an appraisal, she carefully eyed the man, observing every movement he was making. 'Eight...' She repeated his name inside her mind, a weird name indeed but probably was not his real name... it was amusing though, a shady sounding name suitable for a shady gentleman. The woman didn't give any response after the man introduced his name, didn't feel it was necessary to introduce herself to such a man. Although it seemed Eight delivered the same message as well as he lifted his hand only to show his palm, as if signalling her to stay quiet and proceeded to mentioned that he didn't care about her name.

'He will decide it later, huh... as much as I want to crush this man, I should be careful... if he is specialized in handling slaves, then it might be hard for me to gain victory... I couldn't tell how strong this man would be in a combat.'

The way he gestured his finger made Lili think that maybe this man wanted her to follow him... but would it be wise... He was clearly dangerous but... but this was a gamble. This would be another decision that would led Lilithia to one of the paths waiting for her in the future and worrying about the fate wouldn't benefit her...she would rather... play along with what the fate want and later wreck what fate had prepared for her... So she smirked again before following the man from behind, didn't bother to even catch up. It was more amusing this way though, especially when the man didn't even care about the homeless man he stepped on. For Lilithia, she didn't bother to check on the man's condition, it was not her business, but she would took a big step over the homeless man's body as she followed Eight into the unknown.

Saying that she into the unknown after following Eight was not an exaggeration after all, since he led her to a deteriorating house with a really poor condition. Perhaps this was where he kept all of his slaves... she wondered what kind of slaves would pique his interest... perhaps those from different race... so maybe Fanalis... Imuchakk or some other interesting individuals. As she thought about that, she recalled that she might need a resource for...that information trading parlor she was going to create, although it was still a rough idea. Rather than a night worker like the ones on that street, perhaps slaves would be better for this... But the Imuchakk would wait until Eight stated his business for now, she had to see how things went...

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As he approached the shabby threshold, the doors opened automatically. Walking through without hesitation, floorboards creaking beneath each step. Tossing his top aside into the darkness, but it was quickly recovered. If she were to look around the room, she'd see exposed bodies hiding in the shadows. There was a woman holding each of the front doors open. The wooden planks covered the majority of their bodies, but they weren't shy, nor were they cold and unfeeling. They actually looked pleased with what they were doing, their smiles extend through their eyes. At the corner, there was a final glimpse of a slave's bare rear heading into a hallway, inhaling  the sweaty shirt right to her face. The one thing they all had in common, besides their cheeriness was their neckwear; a white, leather collar with braids instead of a buckle to keep them in place.

The dusk had turned into night. Through the window a moonbeam illuminated a square in the center of the room like a spotlight. The room was devoid of... well, everything. There was only spot that was lived in, a matching wooden desk and stool towards the back of the room. Stacks of letters and books, an ink fountain with a variety of avian quills dipped inside, and an oil lantern with many spares and empty lanterns on the floor beside the desk. The only thing that didn't seem to belong was an intricate, miniature oak box at the corner of his desk. It seemed to be the only thing of worth in the room. The desk had a few cabinets and he pulled out a pipe and a dagger from one of the compartments.

"Don't be shy. You must be curious why I brought you here." Eight infused some magoi into the blade. The handle was shaped into the head of a dragon, with leather scales. The golden accents contrasting against the obsidian edge. As the magoi flowed into the weapon, the tip of the weapon glowing a faint orange as if embers were trapped inside trying to escape. Eight dipped the peak into the bowl of the prepacked pipe, leaving the knife on the table.

He smoked the pipe for quite some time, giving her a chance to speak if she'd like. In the shadows, his pupils would constrict, accentuating the color of his own amber eyes. Staring at her while taking another puff from the pipe. "I want you as my slave, but I've found beating and capturing someone through force and pain..." He trailed off almost as if he had lost his train of thought, before focusing on her again. "I want you to work for me. I can only manage so many slaves at a time..." His focus faded again, but he continued. "Really, it's all a trick and I'm going to make you my... hehe, slave. HahaHAHaHA." Smiling like a lunatic, looking straight at her. "You look like such a powerful woman. Maybe you can make me a slave again?"

10Back in the game. [Solo/Lili] Empty Re: Back in the game. [Solo/Lili] 07/07/20, 10:30 am

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lilithia entered the tiger's den, following the leader of the pack into his 'home'. She wouldn't lie but a lot of things that she saw with her sapphire colored eyes were amusing and certainly entertaining in a strange way. This could be a heaven for slaves masters and she couldn't sense any kind of fear inside the eyes of each woman who held the front doors open as well, which mean he was really good in training his slaves... perhaps he made it like he was the only light and hope for them... and thus they had to serve him like their life depended on him, literally. The Imuchakk stayed quiet though as she observed her surroundings, only letting out the sound of her heels clacking on the floor to fill the silence.

'Ahh... this must be his holy workplace...' The blue haired woman tilted her head as she made an amused smile. Her eyes followed the man, eyeing his every movement with an amused smile still attached on her lips. wondering what he would do with the dagger he pulled out along with the pipe... well, she would find out soon...  

Now, she didn't know how many slaves he kept in here but she could tell that there was a lot and that they looked as if their souls were being kept hidden by this man, Eight... they looked empty. What kind of trick this man did... She did some kind of taming lesson to several people but instead of eyes filled with void, they acted like some kind of a dog although she was pretty amused by that too.

"Curious...?" She said with a chuckle, "Well, I am curious about something else actually... that... if you are willing to share later." One of her curiosity got an answer as Eight used the dagger only to lit his pipe before he put the knife on the table and brought the pipe to his lips. The Giantess waited for the man though, letting the silence to fill the room once again although she could hear the sound of ashes incinerating inside the pipe's bowl, her smile never left her lips. Her smile turned into a grin after he said all of those stuffs, wanting to make her his slave, wanting to make her work for him... all of those bullshits. God, he made her couldn't help herself, it has been a while since the last time she thought other people were interesting. But this, this was another level of amusement.

Lilithia took a step slowly, eyeing his reaction as she kept staring at his psycothic eyes before taking another steps until she was around 30cm from him. She let the moonlight to bask her figure, making her sapphire eyes glowing more than ever. Her hair strands also found its way to his chin, slowly lifting it up if he didn't slap the hair away. "I'll be happy if you want to be my slave though...?" Her hair would leave his chin alone and made its way to her hand. With cold eyes, she patted her hair, copying what he did before. "Hey, what did you do to make them THAT obedient? I might need some obedient workers soon..." Why didnt she think about this sooner... she was worried about their commitment and loyalty for this business she was planning to open, but with this kind of slaves, she wouldn't need to worry about that at all. The only thing she had to make sure was to make them loyal to her...

11Back in the game. [Solo/Lili] Empty Re: Back in the game. [Solo/Lili] 12/07/20, 01:35 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight was completely relaxed with the woman's prehensile follicles around one of his vitals. Eight was practically immune to fear at this point, but a little competitiveness sparked his actions. As she held his vulnerable spots, he desired to threaten her for the cavalier attitude. Drawing the dagger from the table, and sliding it to the side so he could step up to Lili without anything in the way.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he know prodded the back of the blade into her love handle. The tip was angled upwards. "This is where your kidney is... for a human. You can just get one good punch and they will die a pitiful death. Can you imagine a puncture wound?"

The blade would singe her skin as he slipped the edge against her skin, while lighting the knife on fire through its magic function. "But if you think they follow me because I made them obedient, I don't think you understand me, and you should go." The excitement for him was over, she didn't really the same passion for slavery as he did. He thought perhaps she could understand him... but alas.

12Back in the game. [Solo/Lili] Empty Re: Back in the game. [Solo/Lili] 13/07/20, 12:29 am

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

“Hm?” Lilithia tilted her head as the man wrapped his arms around her waist, wondering what he might do. She was sure he wouldnt intended to do something sexual, he was the type of person who will be getting excited by doing some slaving stuff, playing master. Well, she might be judging him too early but that was the image she had and don't bother to ask her to describe what else she had in her mind because it was wild and inappropriate.

“Perhaps…” Lilithia smirked, she was able to feel the blade on her body and she could feel it tore a little bit of her skin along with a slight burning sensation. It must be the dagger he used to light up his pipe from before… “A feisty one…aren't you?” She chuckled and she grabbed his hand which was holding the dagger before pushing the blade further, tearing her skin more and letting out more blood. “This is how you do it though…” She whispered right beside his ear before pushing the man away and took a step back. “Ahh… that was what bothered you. But I can assure you that was not what I meant, Eight. However, we will meet again in the future. I might need some of your products soon.”

The Imuchakk would adjust her cap before turning her back, heading towards the exit of his office. A smile would be apparent on her face as the sound of her heels clacking accompanied her as she headed towards the exit. Her eyes would look around once more as she stared at the slaves, halting her steps as she saw the nude female slave opening the door. Lilithia’s gaze was icy cold, but the slave stayed still with eyes full of void. “Magnificent…” She muttered before proceeding to leave the property, “Too bad he didn't give me a sample.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum