Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: The Official Birth of Meridia
Job Rank: A-tier
Job Location: Meridia
Job Reward: The Meridian sub-board & Southeast Area
Job Prerequisites: 60,000 Huang
Job Overview: The City state of Meridia has grown from small refugee camps into a burgeoning city-state, with the communities spreading outward. Now with the proper work put in it's time dispense some cash and some diplomacy into Meridia. A fund for government workers and those running the various distract needs to be set up.

Job Name: Getting the Nation Prepared for Work
Job Reward: Meridian Job Board
Job Overview: With Merrze getting ready to get the nation up to it's tip top shapes to be considered a full nation and getting her politicians to work the rest of the nation needs to work too. Establish a work force or general means of pay in the counter to get past or along with a general trade system. Will provide certain challenge with previous trade and barter economies.

Job Name: Making a Manor into something more
Job Reward: Firdaus Garden Palace
Job Overview: With Government holdings becoming more localized there's the issue of Merrze's house, and meeting place. Putting some funding, and some work into redesigning the terraced town hall. Turning into large mansion area, with tower buildings built around it standing at the edges of the gardens below. After getting the buildings in place, all that's set is to pick the flowers and trees for the garden on the palace garden.

Job Name: Tranquility and relaxation for the people
Job Reward: The Violet Gardens
Job Overview: In a large acre area surrounding the area where the town hall was, and the palace now stood finishing it's constructions, about 4m lower beginning where the palace gardens ended and the paths outward began all the way to the spots for the four garden towers is plenty of land. With proper investment, land reforming and magical terraforming create the beautiful jungle forest fit for the area to support the diversity in the free acreage leading to the vertical farms. This gives plenty of wonderful and beautiful space for people from the city to visit.

Job Name: Stabilization of the three rings
Job Reward: The Forest Three Rings
Job Overview: Circled around the forests the city of Meridia is structured in a three ring format, with the rings connecting to the forest being the Merchant and shopping distract where artisans and tradesman can perform their work. Next is Housing and education ring, in which peoples houses are kept, along with standards goods shops, schools and universities. The final ring being the farm rings with the lower levels having livestock. With farm towers in place put the funding and work to build levels and buildings around towers so the rings can grow vertically and take up less ground space.

Job Name: The Second City and it's Solidarity
Job Reward: Firdain The Siren City sub-board in south-east board
Job Overview: Firdain, the second city of Meridia, has begun making progress to follow it's nations progression. With all future cities following the petal standard, future cities would be grouped to biggest city by concentration of population to the land, with the groups being in petals, petals reporting to the highest leader of that group who gives info to the countries ruling leader. With Firdain being the first petal in the Meridian flower the time to invest in their government and to get them into the stand and certain. Meet with their representative and connect Meridia's connection of power more.

Job Name: Helping the Petal Grow
Job Reward: The Siren Rose Tower
Job Overview: While the cities of Meridia are given free governance to their territories besides reports and the national tenets, Merrze has decided to give every city of hers a gift. Using her magic, and money she creates a giant plant, the Siren Rose, to support terraced buildings and structures around the thick, gravity-defying plant to make their own vertical farms to help with booms in population growth.

Job Name: The Industry too shall Bloom
Job Reward: Siren Bay
Job Overview: With the city of Firdain looking in a good direction with additional work for the food and governmental sustainment a gift to help the towns possible tourist industry to boom is useful. By spending the necessary fund and taking advantage of the beach community, plan and construct a coliseum for sporting events, plays and shows of all kids, built onto the water with pontoons to construct to aid with possible water events. Not only will there be construction work, there will a matter of convincing others.

Job Name: Fruits beginning to bloom
Job Reward: Meridia Country page
Job Overview: With Meridia as a country looking presentable all the nation must do now is fully present itself to the world. Before this can be done the country must document, on it's founding. More than just drafting up and getting the country more must be put in the national bank, letters must be sent out for those to come. Returning back home, to a palace finished and a people excited begin to rest, as there will be worries, as woes will be there to come for the birth of a new nation is heavy.

Job Name: More than a queen, an Empress is born
Job Rank: Omega
Job Reward: Meridia the Protectorate Empire Mini-event
Job Overview: After all the stress, planning and work, the battles the were required to get the Queens name known were difficult. But Merrze built up a name, Her people moved across the world to defend those in need, she stood to make free land for those who were oppressed. All that there is now is to be coronated officially, at a grand party in the capital. With Meridia now in place Merrze can speak her mind, and move forth further with her dream. There are worries to come, a world with move foes than she can dream to face as she has family and nation to raise, these struggles were the easy part.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Requesting to start the first job in the chain, also requesting that because there's not much DMable content, and its mostly my own policymaking. However, I do have some conflict for the later threads that I would like a dm for potential dialogue in the second to last job.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

APPROVED

Go for it. I don't see an issue with it for the first job. : 3

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

APPROVED

Feel free to put up your board and whatnot. Congratulations on the first step! : )

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11397-birth-of-meridia-job-plot#63516

Second job done, 60k Huang already deducted from my original 1,612k amount.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved! Interesting read :3

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11397-birth-of-meridia-job-plot#64228 Next part completed, already deducted the huang from my account for the job

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

APPROVED

Feel free to proceed to the next part when you can.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11397-birth-of-meridia-job-plot#64855

Job 4 done and Huang already deducted from my account

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11397-birth-of-meridia-job-plot#65004 Helping the petal grow is complete, already deducted the Huang from my account

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved, did I mention how I don't envy you having to do this?

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

APPROVED

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

9th job done, its party time ;), already deducted my own Huang for both this job and the next so that I can start the party with my coronation post.

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11397-birth-of-meridia-job-plot#65666

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

APPROVED!
PARTY TIME <3

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Gilles