Don't Forget To Pay [ Job | Ghost ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

”Job Details”:

Jumanah walked down the road with ehr staff out and her mask was always firmly placed on her face. She had just finished a nice early afternoon meal and was hoping to start her job hunting after her week long training she just finished. Things so far had seemed quiet and nice out until she heard a commotion in the distance down the road. Her brows frowned a bit under her mask as she picked up the pace a bit to try and see what was going on.

About 5 men in blue-tinted metal armor that covered most of their bodies excluding their heads. They seemed well equipped and if Jumanah remembered the attire correctly they were very likely Sasan Knights. “Just hand over the food we need to be on our way to that Dungeon already!” The seeming head of the group grunted at the man in the food stall who looked scared and startled. Jumanah clenched her staff tightly in a growing annoyance as she made her way over to the scene that had a few people gawking.

“But you have to pay for those I can’t just give you them!” The man said trying to sound brave but his fear was clearly evident. Poor man. Jumahan walked up and stuck her staff out blocking them from the stall a bit. The man in the stall blinking as the other knights glared at her.

“Leave him be.” She stated firmly making the seeming leader finally cock his head over with a tilt.

“You best step away and move along girl or this till get ugly.” He threatened as the aura around the opposing forces grew wide gaining more attention from those around. There was no doubt, there would likely be a fight any moment now.

( 297 / 1,000 Words )

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost would be sitting in a nearby tree as he was able to view it all. He would see the knights picking on the poor man for about ten minutes now. Ghost was indeed a very soundless man. He was the type to wait foe the perfect chance to strike. Looking on the five knights was sure to have their way. Even though the man was not going to go down without a fight. Although a fight is not what Ghost would call it. More or less a beat down to say the least. But at last he was waiting on the knights. He needed the knights to hurry up and take the man goodies. By doing so he would be able to best them and take what they took. But it is funny how life works some times. Just as Ghost looked up and was sure they got him.

Along came a magician such as himself. But he can tell she was stronger then him. At last his plans were ruin and him being a hero.out the door. He would watch as she stood between the group and the scared man. With her stave she stood bravely in the face of danger. This left Ghost feeling a little bit excited to see such a thing. Now a days people.are talk and no fight. She seems to be the real deal. Ghost would say this as he jumped down from the tree. Quickly he would walk over to them. Standing on the other side of the knights. He would start to clap his hands as he kept saying "Bravo Bravo Bravo. You know you just messed up my plans ms magician. I was so close in taking them all down. But i do wonder. Just where did you get your mask from?" He would ask with a big smile over his face.

Wc312/1000

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah stood there as she watched the knights turn to face the man who made his way over to the location. While they were focused on his clapping and talking she started to charge up her Sound Breaker. She wasn’t too certain how to feel about this man given his arrival out of, from her perspective, nowhere and probably started talking as though someone trying to stop some rude individuals would be anything but good. She really hoped this was a joke and not one of those ‘I wanted to get all the glory’ things she had seen before. She never particularly liked those sorts given how they usually would only help you from bleeding out if there was a crowd. “How unfortunate.” She said to his comment on her messing up his plans.

“You should cover your ears.” She said as she aimed her staff at the leader that had formed a 2 meter big orb and fired it off at him though with their distance and the size of the orb it was more along the lines of releasing it from the staff as it smacked into him shredding into him and one of his men closest to him. It exploded with a loud screech making the two fall to the ground as it faded away with the screech. Those nearby covering their ears right around as the screeching should start to die down due to delayed reactions, they not seeming too pleased with her but hey, two bad people were down for the count. She took a readying pose as the other 3 turned their attention to her. “Want the other 3?”

She offered now that she ensured to take down their numbers to something a bit more even. If he really was upset about all the glory maybe he would go for the other 3, you know out number her. So long as he didn’t cause more problems than solving them she didn’t quiet mind he he took out more then her. She though was curious now thinking about his talking from before. Why was he interested in her mask’s origins? Yeah people have asked why she wore it before but never really asked about where it was from. Did he know it or something? If he did he might have known of her tribe.

That though was a bit less likely given how small, secluded it was meshed with the fact that it was torn to ruins over 10 years ago if her memory severed her right. “And my mask's origins is one from my tribe… it was full faced until recently… that being the quick version.” She said simply returning her roaming attention that was on him back to the knights. She though never taking her eyes off them just in case.

( 767 / 1,000 Words)
( Sound Breaker Used for 20 Magoi -> 180 Magoi Left )

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

My oh my he would think as the lady on the other end started her spell. Telling him to close his ears. Just in time as well seeing as she released some sort of sound magic. How odd he would think as the poor old man took cover. All the while covering his eyes just like Ghost."Such power how scary she is." He would say out loud as he watch the knight captain and his lad go bye bye. At this very moment Ghost would be looking on. As the knights turn to the lady magician. Having their weapons ready. Ghost would give off a very big smile. As she told him he could take down the other three himself. How odd this was as his spells. Did not have such might just yet. However with the right timing he would ready his stave. Looking on as his ruhk came about.

Just then he would use this as a chance to strike two of them both in the same notion of the moment. As they lined up one in front of the  other. Ghost would send off his SOLAR BEAM. A shot which would easily take em both down indeed. This was a very good chance to show off his brains as much as his magic. The two knights would fall down flat. As Ghost looked on at the last one. He would make a light orb in his right hand. Looking over to the other magician he would say." You can do the deed to end things here I have seen all i needed to see.  Your sound magic seems to be all the way turnt up if i do say so myself." He would look on as he smiled at her in a gentle like way waiting on her.

613/1000

180/200 Magoi

20/20 STA

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost on 24/06/20, 02:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah smirked a little hearing the power line and how scary she was. She found it rather humorous given the fact that she was only recently coming out of practice, and given how she had yet to work on more spells since her 4 year gap of time not using any… that was sorta her strongest one and it would be a minute before she could use it again. Looking at these guys the other attacks she had didn’t seem like pushovers so she doubted her other attacks would do much. They would though help her buy time till she could attack again with Sound Breaker. So She may get a bit roughed up but this fight was likely still in the bag so to speak. This did remind her she needs to look into more spells and further her own current ones.

She couldn’t just wap people with her staff and hope for the best as a magician when facing real threats and a better range of attacks and spells was never a bad thing to have as a magician. The man seemed to let off his own attack now that the attention was on her. Smart. His attack seemed to take down 2 opponents as well with what appeared to be a large beam of light. It seemed like a simple spell but with more invested power put into it to make it even stronger. The last knight seemed rather concerned at the two who had him cornered. He taking turns aiming their lance at them both darting their eyes between the two.

Jumanah rose a brow under her mask at the other mage’s comment while keeping her eyes on the knight. All he needed to see? What was that supposed to mean? This guy was really starting to kinda concern her on any alternative motives he had. She’d likely correct him about her magic given how weak it was compared to how it likely should be at this point in her life but she didn’t want to make this knight even more willing to attack knowing the truth that her strongest spell was down for a moment. Either way it seemed that the last move was hers. Thing was, it would take multiple until she got her other spell back again. Or would it? She held up a hand to the knight and spoke sternly

“You are outnumbered, stand down and you will not be harmed!” She said holding this pose for a moment as the knight stared at her for a moment before pulling out his shield and charged towards her. Shit! He called her bluff! She clenched her teeth as her wide eyes were thankfully hidden by her mask as she moved her Staff in front of her just in time to redirect the man’s lance from her but not in time to move out of his Toss. She was hit and scooped by his shield as she tried to focus. “As my voice echoes in the darkness of an empty room,”

She started to chant as she was tossed behind him and caused to be slammed into the ground knocking some wind out of her but she finished the chant with “let the image of my being do so to protect me!” She called out as he sent his lance down as a low tone came from her staff. She braced for impact but the lance just barely missed her head as the knight blinked at the Echo Image of herself he just stabbed. She rolled away then got up to her feet and aimed her staff at him. Any moment now and she should be able to send off her Sound Breaker again! Which was great given how that last move didn’t seem like it was able to badly hurt her given its likely usual defensive nature but it still managed to get a good blow in.

( 1,425 / 1,000 Words )
( Echo Image Used and sustained for 10 Magoi -> 170 Magoi Left )

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost was truly enjoying himself as he looked at the woman. She would stare the knight down as she started to warn him. A warning that could not  scare even a fly away. She must be new at trying to pull a bluff card. Ghost would think to himself as he laughed to himself a little.. It matter little as he would look on to the two. As they engaged in a fight it would be quite the fight. As the knight did not back down. Instead he would put up a fight to say the least. As the other magician went to the ground. From his stand point he could not tell what was going on. But the knight indeed would charge at her. Did she move out the way he wonder? Seeing that she did moments later. It seems Ghost would have to step in. Giving that his combat kit was based on trickery. Looking on he would start to walk up to the pair. Looking down at the knight captain. Ghost would start the skill known as SOLAR LOOK. It allows him to become a imperfect copy of something or one. This allowed him to do just that. So long as this knight dont read minds auras or hearts. He should be good for now.

Ghost would then walk up behind him and looked on. Garbing the man by the left shoulder. He would jump back out of shock or fear. Either way Ghost got him to look at him and not her. But from her stand point if she was to look to the Ground she sould notice that the Captain was still laid out. Ghost would give a smile as he said not a word. As the knight woul state to Ghost. That he thought he was dead. Thinking that he was his captain. Ghost would say to him. "You truly are foolish." As he turned back to himself. Now would be a good time for her to strike.

Wc947

Skill used
Spoiler:
170/200 Magoi
20/20 STA

Last edited by Ghost on 24/06/20, 02:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah stood at the ready still charging up as the knight focused the best he could on her and her echo image. But it seemed as though the Captain was- She glanced to the Captain still out on the ground, that man could change his looks, and he got the attention of the last knight. She aimed her staff with the orb fully grown as the man would turn back to himself and fired off Sound Breaker for 20 Magoi sending the knight down for the count with a loud screech. There all done and pretty efficen- Oh no… no no no… Shit Roaring Wave! She could have used that this whole time! She didn't show much emotion past her mask since it was mostly in her eyes but she was truly screaming inside right now at her own stupidity. She sighed, calming down looking to some guards who had just been filled in by the people on the sides of the street who were making their way over to deal with the Knights.
( 1,601 / 1,000 Words )

She looked over to the man if he was still there watching him for a moment before making her way over to the stall and pulled out some huang from her pouch. “Sorry about any eardrum irritation sir.” She handed him the Huang with a soft smile “Mind if I get something small?”

The man nodded to her calmly and handed her a small stick with some meat on it. She bowed her head to him before turning around and started eating the meat. If the man was still there she would bow her head to him next.

“Thank you for the assistance sir. I doubt that’s the only reason you came over but thank you anyways.” She said simply between noms.

( Spell Used Sound Breaker for 20 Magoi -> 140 Magoi Left )

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he covered his ears he would look on as he watched her end the fight. He would look on as it was all said and done. He would smile to the woman as everything was all said and done. Looking on at her. He would look to the setting sun then back to her."You know you handle yourself alright. Tell me what is a person like you doing in a burning kingdom like this?Regardless of that question have you ever heard of the tower of power? They say only the truly gifted could take one on. I believe in fate and i think it was fate we met today. I know you dont know me but lets go on an advanture." Ghost would smile as he said this in am old town fashion way. Looking on it seems the two of them could be the future of the King candidates..

1101/1000 Wc

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

She looked on at him as he explained his tower of power that he seemed to want her to go with him on an adventure. She sighed a bit and shook her head. "I'm very sorry but I am not as strong as you clearly think I am. And if you think that I am strong... you may wish to get strong yourself if this place is meant for truly powerful people." She nomed another bite as she kept her serious tone. "I need to finish my own goal before I go out seeking glory. Which will require my own building of strength." She said turning away "I'm deeply sorry if any of that came off as rude." She said the last part more softly before walking off letting her hair blow in the wind as she continued to finish off her meat on a stick.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum