You are not connected. Please login or register

Aftermath [ Doxrus Weapon Equip Training ] Lagi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ever since Lagi's deciding victory against Doxrus and claiming it's power, he had declared himself as leader of this new country reformed by the corruptive power of Hazard Magic. Other things came into effect with entering into the atmosphere and spreading throughout the outskirts of Heliohapt. Their home was no longer the same, what awaited them was a brave new world for beings who were once ridiculed and subjected to cruel treatment. This was a change for these people as well, even if only due to the fact that the life as they knew it was to change forever. The process would be long and there was a good chance that some challenges would take some time, but Lagi was intent on making sure that those people were well protected. This is the reason why he traveled out today with his sealed weapon, he wanted to train his djinn for the sake of truly standing for the things that he did 100 percent. Protecting the dungeon beast race was his new purpose in life, or in this particular case, his immortality. For the duration of such things, Lagi was motivated. They knew of his true identity and true motive, following through in order to change things was one of the few things that he could manage to do.

"Ok, time to see what this bad boy can do."

When it came to training with the hazard magic, the best thing to do in the beginning stages was to meditate. With him concentrating on the energies of his sealed weapon in order to make a full connection with it, Lagi hoped to achieve the next stage of control.

277/2500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After slowly getting into a meditative position with his weapon in front of him, Lagi started to feel through the wave of energy that was going through his body. It spanned from inside of himself and his weapon,  as well as a unique relationship with the land that he had around him. It wasn't originally there, but the simple fact that this power was responsible for the change of the atmosphere meant that the magic has permanently stained the area with its mark.   It was unlike absorbing magic from a nearby atmosphere or anywhere of that nature, the hazard energies were all around him, it was was the source of his strength and source of his power. With every breath that he took, Lagi was fully concentrating on the control of his dark metal vessel magic. This might seem difficult for some people or maybe a little too easy for others depending on whop they were, but for Lagi, this was all too familiar to him. He did this before, it wasn't the first time that he meditated. It wasn't his first experience with a weapon that was created in the nature of using the dark energies of black Rukh. However, it would be the first of its kind that wasn't connected to the contractor in any kind of way.

After a few hours of energy control each day, Lagi felt as if he had gotten a good handle on how to control the energy that was within his metal vessel. After that, he thought that it would only make sense to do a little more of a hands-on training with the metal vessel and see what shape it would take if he triggered it. Being that this would be the first time he uttered the name of the djinn that he once worshiped as a god in order to use the power he worked so hard for, it was a bit of a special moment.

"What will you be if I called upon you? If I said your name, would you answer me? Would you respond in kind and give me the power that I need?"

Lagi said this as he stared at his ring, looking at it with a twinkle in his eye. The gleam of the item was beautiful and the green engravements seemed as if it held a secret of some kind. It also resembled something akin to a wedding ring, an ultimate symbol of commitment. He was married to this path now, so it made sense that it ultimately became the choice of his metal vessel.

"Maybe I shouldn't do it here in the city. It seems rather ready from what I'm feeling, but I'll hold onto my excitement and do it somewhere else. "

Lagi said this with a toothy grin as he flew off at C rank speeds to a more destroyed part of the city in order to give his DMV a little bit of a test drive. After all, there was no point in destroying a place that i would soon rule.

789/2500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I can't believe it... it's...it's this strong? I almost lost control, what the hell is this thing?"

He was terrified, the self-proclaimed overlord of the new world was terrified. Lagi was terrified out of his mind and he knew he shouldn't be. She had been told by the dark hand priests that the being they were worshiping as Doxrus would be the reflection of its truth might once he mastered the DMV, which ordinarily was not something special. However, what was special was the fact that the strange feeling that Lagi received once he activated it was the strange feeling he had all over his body. He felt like he was the alienated one, he felt like he was the visitor of this body that he was moving about in, with the true owner being someone else. Or worse of all, he felt himself becoming one with something else, was it Doxrus? Was it's consciousness still existing within the weapon?

"I need to keep calm, I can't lose control like that again. It really has been a while since I held on to this much power. The power of those chosen to rule, the power of a King candidate. All my life, even before I received this, I saw myself as worthy. Am I having doubts now? Even coming this far? I know who I am!! I......."

He wasn't terrified because of the strength though; He was terrified because she didn't want the desires of bliss, the happiness that had lasted for in the heart of the people who were mutated by a forceful change to end. They might see themselves as lesser creatures than man without the ability to cope, they might seem themselves as freaks of nature without a will of living. Lagi didn't want that for them, his acts reflected a belief. With everything he's done, even if it was the only selfless act that he managed with the residents of his intended country, he wanted to give them a ruler that loved them. Why?

"Because I desired such a place of my own. A place where I was loved, an alternate reality where the people appreciated what I've done and my rightful place on the throne was never questioned. We are no longer human, but the path that we take can be even greater than theirs. This conflict of humanity, is this the reason why that I hesitate? Do the powers of my vessel notice that?"

He knew the answer to that though, for once. As much as he disliked it, as much as he wanted more time to be around his new subjects, to grow, to learn, it was a poor substitute for fantasizing about it with the conflicted thoughts of his mind to actually protect what he fought so hard for. How would he ever achieve his dream if he never became stronger? He was approaching his limits, and his DMV was the path to surpassing his limits, even if temporarily. Lagi was facing the literal ceiling of his power. It would be impossible to break through it without mastering this weapon; he could never fulfill his dream that way.
"I need this, I truly need this. Whatever you can offer me as your chosen one, whatever you can spare. I need this power to create a home for the chosen people of solomon."

This hazardous desert, it was vast, more massive than anything else in area. Tips of dead trees, dunes of sand, and the moon. The twilight moon that Lagi liked most of all; which was to be expected when it gave the strangers feeling of light and night without the sun. It took some time getting used to, much to be expected. It cast a sorrowful look down upon the sands of Heliohapt's former borders, a sorrowful look that some creatures needed to see. Some needed to be reminded that the new future of Tartarus will rise from the ashes of Heliohapt, the world had to decide whether to stand in non-aggression, to join hands, or treat them as an enemy.

With more training, the mastery of his weapon equip had grown into something more than what he had been that first day he received it. He was like an inseparable part of Doxrus now; if he was removed, the whole of him was removed. It might be seen as sappy by some, as others just as infatuation, but to him, it was the plain, blunt truth.

"Sabin, my son...... Octavia....my daughter. Are you living good lives?"

He wondered; what was he thinking right now? Was he thinking about the rumors of his death? What if he starts to hear that Lagi "rose from the dead" to rule the opposite side of the continent. Would he come for him? Was it better to be someone else so that Sabin and Octavia can continue the rest of their lives in peaceful respite? "............" Lagi stared into the sky for a moment, deciphering what he once said about the things he was going to do. It all seemed alien to him, the end of worship towards a new dream and a new beginning. He was surely picking up the pieces and making it into something else. What was the right decision then? To watch the city burn and create more of those who wouldn't be accepted by anyone else? No, he brought it upon himself to take on this responsibility, no matter how much pain and sorrow the process would bring him. He was unburdened by his humanity, which meant that he was no longer judged by the standards of humanity. He can now be whatever he wanted. Or in this case, whatever he thought that he deserved to be. Reclaiming a throne, ruling once more. Once he was in the light, where someone put him. Then he was in the shadows, ruling over crime. What is the meaning of this third path of power?

"................."

Raising the hand of his Djinn's sealed state, Lagi would call out the name of the being as he focused on the ring.

"Radiate, Doxrus!"

1809/2500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With the utterance of his djinn, the appearance was nothing like what he expected. Much like himself and his own circumstances as a dungeon beast, the weapon that he intended to see was less of a weapon and more of a symbolization of what he saw as his body. The green like tendrils started to engulf the forearm all the way to the shoulder, it was brimming with magical energy as each finger grew longer and sharper to create a claw.  But it wasn't much of a weapon, it felt like it was more a part of Lagi than he ever hoped to know. In addition to that, a simple swing of his hand created the reach of malice, the same attack that Doxrus used against them when Lagi faced gainst the being all those weeks ago. It seemed like it was yesterday when he was pelted with the dark energies that the Djin had summoned to defeat Lagi, however, he was perseverant when it came to fighting back, and he's glad that he did. Not only was he fighting for this power, but he was fighting to live. Any sort of failure, would have resulted in his demise.

"I would have to thank my mother in another life for whatever tenacity that she gave me.  In order to live this life that I chose, you would have to be vicious in the meeting room and on the battlefield.  Speaking of meetings, perhaps I should pay Grimm a visit?"

It has been a while sine Lagi has seen Grimm. They had a few talks here and there in regards to the future of Tartarus, but the direction that he had to take involved the mastery of the djinn. They did say that they were willing to take care of everything else in his steed while this was being done, but only time would tell what that actually meant.

"......."

With Lagi's arrival, he was greeted with Grimm's immediate courtesy. He never did forget how Lagi took a few moments out of his death fight with Doxrus in order to protect him and the crystal dragon of what was to come. With everything that's happened, they were willing to continue to move forward as the Dark Hand repurposed their vision to be geared towards "Solomons chosen". Such people were willing to accept whatever change came, with their bodies accepting mutation and changing to what he saw at the moment, a fiend.

"Lord..... you have returned to the spire. It came in the middle of my worship, but I am honestly happy to see you. Is this about the coronation?"

2248/2500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

They talked a few details since then, mostly involving how he was going about discussing the future of this new reform to the rest of the citizens that actually remained here and followed Lagi's lead. He needed more time to maybe write out a little more details when it came to the followup, but Lagi was confident about pulling this off smoothly.

"I guess I'm a special case, Grimm, I can change in and out of my true form, taking on more of a human appearance. Some people might feel a bit of jealously, but I wonder if they understand that there is no reason to feel ashamed about what they've become? "

Shame came easy for people who didn't truly understand what they've become or who they saw themselves as something other than themselves. But that wasn't true, their personality didn't change. They could still live their lives, maybe even in a better way than before. Perhaps some older people would feel the comfort that their dungeon beast bodies could give them the fitness to move about and things of that nature.

"Either way, one of the things that I want to do is reassure that their lives aren't truly over and they have made the correct decision by trusting me with their futures. That's one of the many things that I would like to accomplish on that day, so I hope I can continue to count on your support Grimm. "

With a small slither of his tongue, Grimm made a sharp bow and gave Lagi a toothy grin. "Who else but you to lead them? My lord?"

2500/2500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum