You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rise Of The Dark One [ Final Act?!!!]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Music is quite fitting for the end...............

Lagi removed the power source from his possession and placed it in the center area that the spire was designed as a conduit for. The very purpose of drawing out the full potential to harness the abilities of the power source and use it to create a connection with Doxrus, it was going to happen today.

"Wrooommmmm!!!!"

Sparks and magical energy started to engulf the power source as Lagi felt the energy being taken from his body. He felt surprised and rather shocked, he couldn't even find the strength to resist the pull of the power source, with the ancient device of old only pulling from Lagi at the moment as it slowly increased in size. Demien and Mazus looked at the scene in amazement as the cube was taking it full shape, it's full form.  The inner workings of the device were even more intense, causing much pain to Lagi with the amount of power it was taking from him.

The Rise Of The Dark One [ Final Act?!!!] Lagi_c10

"I.......DON'T......CARE.......TAKE IT!!! TAKE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!!! BE BORN!! GIVE FORM AND GRANT ME MY DESIRE!!!"

He spoke aloud, his voice was full of hatred, regret, sadness, almost every negative emotion that he had bottled up inside of him that has put him on his path. The hatred towards the fate of labeling him as unworthy, that no matter how much stronger he got, he was to never be a king candidate that was chosen by a djinn. The regret towards his family and loved ones, the disappointment of his father, that the people of Reim didn't believe that he could fulfill his role as king. Even though he was given the role of king as a deal with Kou, he unrooted the tyrant and freed Reim. Did that not matter to them?

Everything he did.....did it not matter to them?!

"Tch....ungrateful humans!!!"

Lagi bit his lip just enough for blood to trickle down, the number of black butterflies that came from him alone was an amazing degree, circling the power source as it served as a hive.

The sadness that his family must have felt when hearing about his supposed death, the regret of never being able to make up for it. The regret of going too far and even going as far as surrendering his humanity for power. He went too far to turn back now, there was nothing for him to even go back to in the first place. To Lagi, the only thing that he could do was press on.

"Preassshhhzzzzzz............"

With that final sound emitting from the power source, it finished taking energy from Lagi and reached its complete size of  20 meters tall and wide. The aura around it is magnetic and seems to pulsate at the touch.

"There is your power source, Mazus Grim. Now, show me the gospel of the Dark Hand, show me that all of this wasn't for nothing. Bring forth the master in front of all of those people outside for everyone to see!"

Almost as if this was on cue, the methods of the ritual started to show themselves on a page in the grimoire, with Mazus being engulfed in black energies.

"Just leave it to me....... Demien .. make sure we aren't interrupted by anyone curious..."

With Demien cracking his neck and his man-eating butterflies fluttering about, he started to head down to the main floor to make sure they won't ve disturbed.

"So I get the fun job of killing those that get in our way? Easy enough, you always know just how to get me interested in our current agenda. "

Mazus then nodded to Lagi as he immediately cut his hand,  the blood started to ooze and trickle from his palm before the black butterflies swarmed around it, turning it black. As he did so, he called out to Lagi when the next few instructions appeared from within the grimoire, the strong winds being generated from this dark ritual threating to push them both back. But they dare not move, they couldn't bear to do anything to ruin this moment.

"Jynx, your blood as well.... it's quite important to this process..."

He was tired, but he still wanted to see this through the end. Lagi knew of his superior healing, but Mazus only needed a little bit of his blood.

"Very well...."

Ripping through the flesh of his hand, Lagi slowed down his healing factor for the black butterflies to swirl around his hand as well.   As this was being done, the Dark Hand symbols, the actual symbol of Doxrus himself appeared from under the both of them.

"The blood and flesh of your greatest followers, those human and those beyond the limitations of man.  Take this as your offering, indulge and bind to our wills, bind throughout rukh! Take our hand, oh great one, and we shall drag you through the depth of the haunt into the promised land of the present.  Fulfill your will, fulfill your desires!!!!"

With everything being said and done, the floor started to turn dark as Lagi's and Mazus's hand started to feel an "interaction of some sort", something was beckoning them, something was calling out to them to drag it out from the depths. The whispers of the master were now not only heard to Mazus, but to Lagi as well.

"Release me.... feed me your hate...feed me your sadness..feed me your despair. Allow me to be born within the raw emotions of those shackles by fate, allow me to release you from them!  I feel it.... the faith..........the belief that those who live in this city have in me......they will be...... my nourishment.....THE TESTAMENT OF YOUR FAITH WILL BE MY SACIFRICE..... THROUGH YOU....... I WILL BE BORN. I THANK YOU.....MY FINGERS.........FOR NOW, YOU HAVE BROUGHT OUT THE DARK HAND OF DOXRUS VIUJERZHITT."

With such a dark voice in his head, what Lagi felt wasn't happiness for succeeding. What he did was oke the bear, he staked everything on a whim of what may or may not exist. Were those voices an illusion, was the grimoire possessed itself?

He did not know....

He truly did not know the consequences of his actions today, but he would soon find out.  

If this is the end, would it be the end of him alone?

The end of heliohapt?

Or the end of us all?

"Mazus..... what's happening?"

Lagi said as it has gotten completely silent after the ritual was completed. The lights were dim and it seemed as if the very essence of sound escaped the room, save for the voices of the two fingers that resided here.

"I don't know..... but.... rejoice ........he is here..... he is among us.... our true leader..... has now entered this world."

Spoiler:

Magoi: 300
Stamina: 430

1000 wc
Power source activated, Summoning begins!" />" />

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Spoiler:

The deafened sound of nothing was a silence that few ever heard as it seemed like all source of sound was briefly snuffed out of existence. While each and every man could hear his own thoughts as the Djinn's presence entered into the brief nothingness they would find it easier to let out small grunts than to speak as soon he let himself be known.to the surrounding audience of his loyal servants.

Cutting through the everlasting shade was an abyssal black figure that stood out with a grey-pearl mask, at first he seemed to be distant, but from their summoning point, he soon filled their view as he grew easily to 20 meters. No words escaped his lips as his head turned taking observation of all those around him. It seemed like he made sure to look at every single one of them before finally resting his vision on Lagi once again. It would then raise as if he was addressing the whole room at the moment. "You have fulfilled your purpose and will receive what is to be expected."

A small grin was greeted with the carnal, deep voice of the Dark Djinn filling their ears rather then it sounding like he was speaking to them directly. This smirk soon grew into a wide-faced mask of devilish intentions as he rose his ebony claws into the air till they were level with his head. The darkness of the room was cut as a sharp green glow suddenly burst in both of his hands as they began to emanate the lethal energy. Those closest to the center wouldn't be attacked, but they would feel the heat and the unsettling air around him and his hands. "Doxrus Djinn of Menace and Malice, there is no challenge there is only death."

It didn't seem like a threat, he most likely couldn't threaten them as he probably only held the bare ability to let them know what it's existence believed as fact. The way it held itself still for a moment made it seem like an animal almost as if it was just waiting for them to push deeper into his territory before he would defend himself. The eerie nature of this Dark Djinn, his summoning, and its magic all seemed to culminate with the desires of those who pushed against the grain as it even seemed intent on just letting itself exist perpetually in chaos.

Suddenly as its almost empty eyes dragged back down on lagi it uttered one last set of words before it would allow those to get closer to him. "I am become death, destroyer of worlds, Lagi El Nagi prevail, or perish." The Dark Djinn then seemingly faded into a look of bloodlust, waiting for the first of them to engage, so he could slaughter them without anger or mercy, only doing what was natural of this incarnation of entropy.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Disbelief was the first thing that Lagi felt like he was experiencing at the time. He couldn't believe that it works, he couldn't believe that the voices in his head weren't the crazed ravings of a zealot who even went as far as to abandon his humanity.  But with such an existence staring at him right in his face, he started to question everything he knew about the real history of the Dark Hand. This creature had a form that betrayed the sound of its voice. Femme features that seemed to have come straight out of the most darkest of horror stories, along with the vocal cords of a being that commanded authority.  Doxrus stood as something that betrayed what it was supposed to represent. Lagi didn't expect much, but part of him was hoping that nothing happened at all.

"So upon your release, it becomes obvious to me that I brought about a creature that threatens our very existence. Your entire stature, the power that you seem to command over, it reminds me of something. "

Yes, the face of absolute power, one of the few times that even Lagi has felt the sense of humility. There was one time that he was with a girl that was fond of him, Merrze was her name. She wanted to be a king candidate, ith Lagi agreeing to help. However,  he showed arrogance in front of the djinn and it punished her due to the association she had with him.  It was terrible, for his own choices to almost bring about the end of a person he cared for. He personally had an unintentional hand in the destruction of her dream, and Lagi never spoke to her again.  It was a sad memory, but it reminded him of such beings that can command such prowess. With the fact that this creature allowed Lagi to be the only one to get closer, he only stood 8 meters from the being.

Was it fear?

What is the feeling of uncertainty?

This was the power of a djinn.

"So all this time, everything we did was for the sake of a death trial. And if you win, I'm assuming that heliohapt is left to your devices to do what you will. Normally, I wouldn't have a problem with what you decide to do with this country. However, that power you boast, I'll claim it for myself!"

Lagi smiled, but even for another worldly being such as a vampire lord, he could feel himself sweating.  This was a fight that he may not walk away from easily. If there was a possible chance that Lagi could experience defeat for the second and final time, with the strange nature of this power that appeared before him, Lagi was sure to lose himself in the abyss created by his own hand.  He had to relax though, he faced death before. Part of what he done in order to ensure such relaxation was to wiggle out his arm to make sure they were loose enough to strike at any given moment. Orie's acidic ooze also covering the Elegian gauntlet as well. He knew that once he engaged with this being, there was no going back.

He wasted no more time, powering the cube already made him feel a bit weaker, so he had less of an opportunity to end this battle on his terms.  Using his nimble fingers at A rank speeds in order to quickly ingest a salatis drug as he wiggled out the arm that contained his Elegian Gauntlet, he was already prepared when he attempted inflicted a huge combination attack against Doxrus.  By using whiplash spear to give his arm somewhat of a reach, he combined it with acidic tekken and molten fist.  After feeding the gauntlet his magoi and increasing the potency of the of acidic tekken, he not only made a second coat of powerful acidic magic, but the extra action and the increasing value of the whiplash spear "sustained" also allowed him to do two extra things.  For starters, scaling whiplash spear allowed Lagi to hit twice for that same value. With him hitting twice with everything associated with that limb, it also counted towards the molten fist and the acidic coating. Finally, the acidic tekken "sustained"skill allowed Lagi to do two separate actions with that limb. It was a total of an A+A+B+A rank basic strength four times in two shots, it was twice with the first action provided by acidic tekken with the ability hitting twice overall with whiplash spear, and a repeat of that for the second action since the limb in question was still used in that instance. With the whole attack reaching as far as 10 meters, Lagi was trying to combat it while lowering the collateral damage if he could. It wasn't as dynamic as usual, but Lagi had to be careful to not destroy all of what he worked hard for. Lagi attempted to give a series of strikes with his elongated limb combo against Doxrus's body in order to damage it.

With the summoning of this dark beast and the fluctuation of Lagi's own Dark Rukh, the black butterflies continued to descend from within the area.

Dark rukh counter :2

Magoi: 290
Stamina: 390

Brought
[spoiler]
Weapons
Spoiler:

Used
Spoiler:

Breakdown:
Spoiler:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The twisted visage of the Dark Djinn was undisturbed by the antics of Lagi as his expression was locked into a grimace as he awaited the attack that would soon be unleashed upon him. Doxrus seemed as if he had the clairvoyance and confidence to handle all that could be thrown at him as the figure remained still where it had appeared. Lagi was no simple man and that should be obvious to the Djinn so it remained a question why he was giving Lagi this moment to breathe. His eyes and grin plastered as if it was stone and his entire body a macabre monument.

When the attack suddenly launched it felt like the tension had suddenly been cut like an anvil dropping through it. However, the smirk on his face would be tested for it's worth as he held his ground letting his words hiss out. "Doxra Hazzaz." He would say as he suddenly shifted his arms down and his dark energy gathered almost instantly before sending out a pulse of hazard magic to degrade the attack.

Though this was the only resistance Doxrus gave to counter his attacks it seemed as they soon homed in on him. However, his intentions were soon made obvious as after taking A-Tier Damage cracks appeared over his body and suddenly a thin layer of hazard magic shattered and the magic would apply itself to Lagi due to his stretched arms being so close , and he snickered briefly before letting outwith a  growl as he took the rest of the attack, but then his body suddenly twisted so he could prepare his counter-attack. The bellicose aura had taken ahold as Doxrus had suddenly shifted from waiting to aggressive tactics. His arm clawed upwards as suddenly dark rukh gathered to create a claw made of hazard magic, The Reach Of Malice flying towards Lagi.

Incessant as his magic itself that was not the end of his attack as the claw only served as a distraction as he brought his hands together and let out his eerie whisper that filled the room as he spoke again. "Doxra Haz-ailor." Suddenly he drew his claws up sending out Hazard Magic once again that would fall onto the room in a 40x40 square. Those who were defenseless would find themselves sick and almost immediately begin vomiting.

As the dark rukh twisted around the room in a violent storm that blacked out light for all those fortunate to be caught in the eye as their battle raged on. Though the magic would keep flowing forth and burst out and eventually lead out until the world. Chaos was rampant and they were both defying fates with hearts of darkness. For those paralyzed with fear, or sickness the malignant air was heavy as time seemed meaningless, was this all happening slowly, or was it happening rapidly? There wasn't a way for any of them to know as the battle for dark crown continued to rage on.

Combat details: Doxrus blocked two sets of a-tier damage, received B-tier Damage and A rank basic strength damage. Doxrus' protection broken C-tier hazard damage applied to lagi for 1 post. Attacking with A-tier Ability claw with reach of malica.  Using Doxra Haz-ailor applying passive to anyone in 40x40m square and also interrupting all actions A-tier or lower by inducing vomiting via Hazard Radiation, does not prevent incoming projectiles or attacks not connected the user.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

OOC: It was 2/4, molten fist is magoi based and not stamina based, so it doesn't count towards my count toward salatis.

With the pulse of Doxra Hazzaz degrading Lagi's attack, he certainly felt like that exchange weakened his blow a bit. The magic that this Dark Dinn had control over was strange, it was nothing Like Lagi had ever come across before. But now as not the time for admiration,  even if it was only because the god that Lagi was intending to worship all this time had turned rabid and created the disillusionment of everything he believed in. He was wrong, and even if he was to win, he would be the thankless hero to a country that stood against his hometown for so long. He would have been helping a pharaoh who ordered his assassination and kidnapped his family members. They even caused the death of his dragon, which held so much grief and dishonor towards the El Nagi name that he had to abandon it, along with his humanity. Cursing his fate was an understatement here,  everything about this situation made him hate how it transformed him.

But there was no time to be distracted, not while he was in front of the enemy.

Even with the counter degrading one of his attacks, there was still the sense that he could manage to damage Doxrus with his great strength. That was until Lagi started to realize upon contact that there was a set of armor made of Hazard magic that was protecting Doxrus.  It soaked an additional set of the blow, but the malice claw attack that was coming from Doxrus was something that he had to address. There was also the case of the  C rank hazard magic applying to Lagi and causing a major bruise all over his arm. It almost seemed as his cells were degrading over his very eyes. It might have pushed Doxrus a few meters back, leaving him within 15 meters of Lagi now. However, some might say it wasn't truly worth the tradeoff.

"Ugh!!! You!!!"

He stifled a scream of pain, reinforcing the idea that there might not be a way for Lagi to get out of this fight in one piece. Or at the very least, he couldn't do it in his human form.  He had to heal off the damage, and upon receiving that C rank ability damage to his arm, Lagi transformed into his vampire lord form.   His b rank healing factor immediately started to work on his right arm and heal away the damage as the reach of malice continued to make its wat towards him.

"Hmph!"

With danger sense being active from Orie who resided within Lagi, she emerged from in and used her [b]Zetal Domain to block the incoming reach of malice, standing as a form of protection For Lagi. Once he did that, what naturally should have happened was the second round of blows that came from Lagi's previous combo.

Naturally, it should have continued as usual to damage the dark djinn even more.

But this was an unnatural situation with an unnatural opponent, even the magic was unnatural.

Doxra Haz- ailor
took effect and immediately canceled Lagi's followup, leaving him trapped in a dome that was applying the continuous radiation damage of Hazard magic.

"Blurahhhhhh!!!!"

The sight of a vampire throwing up was something that you would have never expected to see in your lifetime, but it seemed as if the effects of the dome had a strong dictation towards anything he was trying to achieve physically.

"Dammit!!!"

Lagi didn't want to use magic yet, that was supposed to be his trump card.  However, he still had to do something in the sense of taking on Doxrus and increasing the pressure.  But now that it's come to this, the integrity of the tower was of little concern if he couldn't protect it from this creature.

[b]*BOOOOOMMMMMM!*

Suddenly, hearing the commotion that was going on upstairs, Longzufu ran up the stairs and burst through the wall of the tower and entering the room that Lagi and Doxrus were combatting in. Entering the field at Land Demon A rank speeds to rush over to Lagi's side did cause some universal hazard magic damage to Longzufu, causing the creature to groan in pain due to the C rank damage it received. However, Longzufu remained vigilant as it raced down at A rank speeds on all fours to be with Lagi and face the enemy.

*ruahhhh!*

The dragon reeled in pain, but it was still able to fight.

"Rise!!!!"

In an attempt to destroy the crystal field that Lagi and his beasts were surrounded by, Longzufu used and scaled crystal spike. Sharp crystals that erupt from the ground. The spikes themselves are 5 meters in width and 10 meters in length, covering about 15 meters from the ignition point. With them breaking through the barrier due to them being the same rank to cancel themselves out,  Lagi finally managed to break the barrier.

But that wasn't all, with Longzufu furiously chewing on some crystals as he headed straight for doxrus.  As the dragon did so, a dark hue started to surround both him and Lagi while black butterflies surrounded them to increase the power potential of this next technique by one rank.

"Behold, the power of darkness! Crystal cannon!"

In such a desperate time, Lagi used the power of black rukh to empower Longzufu blow, increasing the damage of Crystal Cannon's potential to A-tier. The dragon was 15 meters when it started to fire, but it had the full intent of bombarding the dark djinn. After scaling the number of projectiles, the result was 16 A ranks being aimed right at Doxrus to take out the djinn.  This was all done to ensure that even if Doxrus wasted his time to put the barrier up, Longzufu's projectiles wouldn't be interrupted and would still connect.

Magoi: 280
Stamina: 355

Salatis and cooldowns
Spoiler:

Dark Rukh System
Spoiler:

abilities used
Spoiler:

Longzufu took 1 C rank worth of hazard magic damage

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Time was lost to them as the battle raged on, everything about it was entirely aberrant, while there was only so much done in the time it still felt as if each second lasted for hours, was this from the stress of the situation or was it actually an effect of the summoning and what they had done to reality. There would be no time to investigate however as each of the contestants in this darkest of contests took little to no time to respond to one another. Dark Rukh rushed all around them and their background had at some point become a curtain of whirling blackbirds.

The sickening air only worsened as the radiation emanated and the smell of the briefly damaged skin mixed with the bile that the vampire lord had released. It was absolutely vile and had anyone else been there they would surely end up sick purely from the smell that filled the room. Was this the horror that Lagi El Nagi had wished for, was this what his fate had set before him?

It seemed acceptance was something that failed the Vampire Lord as he refused to bow down to the pure destructive force as he called for the aid of his dragon. Crystals erupted through the earth and catching the djinn off guard was able to hit him. Though unwilling to let the Dark Djinn breath the assault continued, but not before the air began to shift around them. The Dark Rukh had shifted as the vortex ceased suddenly.

As if moths to the flame the rejection, the cursing, the choice to let fate make him their plaything the Dark Rukh suddenly rushed towards the challenger suddenly filling him and his dragon with dark energy that made them emanate with the Dark power and soon was unleashed with the next attack. Two Crystal balls flew into the djinn as he was reeling from the damage of the spikes, but as the dark rukh exploded against him with the fragments of the crystals Doxrus was able to get in a few words. "YOU ARE IMPERTINENT. LAGI EL NAGI."

With his distorted voice commanding respect, he continued to fill the room with bellicose speech. "DOXRA CLAW." Within milliseconds his arms began to swing forward, but the more surprising was the movement of his arms as they whipped forward like rubber before whipping back to give momentum into the next swing. Each time he struck a claw-shaped wave of hazard magic would rush out to meet one of the crystal balls shattering them into dust until the rest of the fourteen balls had created a mist of crystal that filled with the sickly green light from eerie glow of this cursed magic.

However, through the pandemonium and the debris, there seemed to be hope despite that he had just met most of his attacks. Doxrus actually looked wounded from the attacks that had hit him. There was pain and exhaustion on the dark creature's visage and it became more evident in the pain in his next cry. "You brought another pet, but that is NOTHING MORE THAN ANOTHER GRAVE, DOXRARE UL-CLEARN!"

As he spoke the magoi had already begun to wrap around him once again in the form green energy that began to swirl around him, up and around his body coiling into shape, a massive serpent that would envelop around the dark djinn like it was clothing, but soon after he flexed out slightly and the serpent burst out his coils expanding out until the snake was spread out into a circular pool of energy 100 meters in diameter. This had truly escalated from the summoning of what would be thought of as a god, to the heralding of cataclysm, would the djinn break down and destroy all around him or would the Vampire Lord become the Herald of a New Destruction.

Combat Details: Doxrus took 3 sets of A-tier damage, At Half Health now. Hazard passive still effect from abilities used and Using Extreme Magic to deal A-tier damage and 4 posts of disorientation with continued application of passive.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Respect for what? To a being who done nothing but lie to the people who believed in them? Who worshiped them? Sacifriced for them? What was it all for? Was there nothing beyond the freedom that you desired? What of my salvation?!!!! I abandoned my home on some quest for vengeance, and yet, the one hope that I had was that there was some form of otherworldly being or anything that saw the worth that I had as a man when even the Djinn's rejected me. I didn't have the power of kings to protect my family, so I sought my own strength! Respect?! You know of my name, but what of my sorrow?! I was a king! I've done everything to protect my people! And what now?! WHAT HAVE I BECOME?!!!"

The source of Lagi's rage was still present.  With all of the power that he had available to him, he was still rejected.  He was disappointed with what he became, the fact that fate would have simply had him sit back and accept the fact that his dragon was dead. Or the fact that fate would not have anything more for his life, that he would be nothing more than a council member while his father's health deteriorates and Ovtacius patience thins and has Lagi voted off.  He was never respected, and he wondered if Reim was truly his home.

"My comrades and I will not die Doxrus! If that is the fate to all who oppose Djinn and creatures like you, I will not give you the satisfaction of surrounding. I DONT CARE IF THIS IS THE END, I'LL NEVER GIVE UP!!!!"

He always wondered why Dark Rukh had to be evil, he always wondered what it was originally before it became what people claimed it to be. But either way, it was the only thing that empowered him. It allowed him to live his life the way that he wanted.  Right now, for better or worse, this fight was coming to a conclusion.

As the hazard snake started to coil, Lagi decided to act and call upon Lonzufu's help.

"Protect me, crystal barrier!!!"

With the command for Crystal  Barrier, a 30 meter round dome of length, width, and height covered Lagi, Longzufu, and unintentionally, Mazus Grimm. The man himself was not a factor in the fight, just watching a being that surpassed death go face to face with a god. He was also hurt in the proceedings, but death would have come for him if he didn't find himself within the barrier. It also didn't help that the man was unconscious after throwing up so many fluids.

With the scaled crystal barrier,  there were two layers of the shield dome that protected Lagi and co., being able to block up to 2 A-tier attacks. As the snake of malic coiled and started to erupt violently with hazard energy, the detonation of if's power even surpassed the contents of the spire and drifted outside of the battlefield. The distance of 100 meters was massive and took no prisoners.

"Crack!"

One layer of Longzufu's dome immediately shattered with the dark greenish light flashing outside of the dome.

"Hold it! Longzufu!! You can do this!!!! "

As the shield started to struggle against the might of extreme magic, Lagi started to think about everything that led to this day. From the time of discovering his longtime companion, the dishonor of the El Nagi clan, and truly believing that he didn't have a place for himself since then. The wandering, the drug trade, the inhumanity of his changes and acts after achieving it.  

"Look at us Longuzufu, i'm no longer a man. Now....we are just two beasts struggling against what fate had for us. We found each other by chance!!? But what a life huh? Fighting against the god of malice themselves?  But......our.......story...won't...end.....HERE! Our actions don't have to be justified, our ability to perform them is all the "right" that we need!!"

With Lagi's small speech, the second layer of the crystal dome started to hold up a bit more as a final explosion and ripple of energy is what caused the dome to finally shatter and turn the area into a wasteland of smoke and debris. The tower has taken a lot of damage, but the activated power source was still working and slowly mitigating the damage to the tower.  A bit of Janat Edan was altered, but none could truly say what this cost Lagi and his haven.

But he was still alive.

"Huff...puff......"

With the smoke clearing and the Dark Djinn being seen as bright as day, now was a good time to finish this.  Lagi took  C rank damage because of the lingering Hazard magic in the area, but healed it just as fast due to his vampire lord healing factor. However, His dragon took the damage and wasn't looking too well.  Finishing this now would be important unless Lagi wanted to add to the death of another dragon.

Sustaining it once more, along with the black butterflies that affected that particular attack, Lagi, and his dragon maintained their dark Hue as he pointed at Doxrus. Longzufu furiously started to chew on crystals as his eyes turned black.

"Remember my name then, LAGI EL NAGI, THE NAME OF THE ONE WHO BESTED A GOD! CRYSTAL CANNON!"

With a repeat of what happened before, Longzufu fired the crystal cannon once more. 16 A ranks went flying at Doxrus as Lagi made his dragon do most of the leg work.

"Rise!"

Crystal spike
came immediately after the crystal cannon order to impale the djinn from the ground up. The 5 meter in width and 10 meters in length spike was also adding to the djinn's problems and give an additional A rank damage. At the very least, while Doxrus was distracted by the barrage of cannon fire, the spike attack could come as a surprise.

He knew, he knew that any more wouldn't be something that Longzufu could survive. He knew, but at the same time, he felt that even the dragon had some pride to fight to the bitter end.  Even though Lagi was capable of attacking himself, he chose to trust his partner.

Why?

It's simple...

He was one of the greatest beast tamers in the world.

Salatis and cooldowns
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:

Magoi: 280
Stamina: 278

Longzufu took a total of B rank hazard damage

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The uneasy feeling of decay was only worsened when the first shield had cracked and shattered, eventually, as the defenses started to whittle down Doxrus saw that there were more threats coming his way as Lagi was able to gain some breathing room for him and his beast. It was then that the Djinn was aware of how the rest of the situation would go for his final act.

The Dark Djinn pulled back his arms and he stared Lagi down as his grin twisted in a way it seemed that his face would split apart if it widened any further. "I shall rip meaning from your soul, Doxra Claw!" Both of his arms would swing forward as two large claw shaped waves of hazard magic, but they weren't aimed to clash with the soon to be firing balls, but instead, they were aimed near the feet of the beast and Lagi.  These two waves exploding on both sides to create two new separate fields of the hazard magic to plague them even if it didn't hit them.

With the first Crystal ball ripping through the djinn he cried out in pain and then a second, and then a third. He was suddenly weakened immensely. However, he would soon have his arms primed and ready to counter the crystals as he did once before. Doxrus swung his claws sending out his reach of malic to counter the rest of the balls that were fired at him further spreading his fields of hazard around them. Though this wasn't all that would happen as the snake who wasn't exactly dealt with continued to coil around the battlefield dealing more damage as he filled the area. It seemed that things weren't going to end exactly as thought for anyone. It could easily be thought that things were going to end one way another.

Though with a sudden sound of crystal piercing flesh it seemed that the duel had finally been settled. However, as the life left the Dark djinns eyes and the sinister smirk hadn't like the words he had muttered early would soon come to foreshadow. It had been painfully obvious that the radiation wasn't going to burn through the vampire king unless he was somehow incinerated entirely. The Djinn was cruel however and its goal was apparently to give Lagi the win but to steal the life of his beloved dragon. He purposefully took a few hits to try and hit his beast, but not only that to try and kill it with the onslaught of radiation with the continuation of the radiation from its fields and the giant snake that had been coiling around them.

It would rip joy from his soul by tearing the life from his partner, and it seemed this was the djinn's response to Lagi having chosen to have his dragon finish of the Dark Djinn. The Djinn would in return choose to take down the creature that finished him with it. Would this be fate? it would be hard to tell in the chaos of the storm, The Dark Djinn slowly starting to break apart as it died and watched as how things would unfold.

Combat Details: Extreme Magic continues to linger dealing another set of A-tier damage, attempting to hit Lagi and his beast with two A-tier claws. Hazard magic passive reapplied to area above them from reach of malice. Doxrus killed, dying as this unfolds

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With Lagi having to move fast, he knew deep down inside that Doxrus wasn't going to go down as easily as he thought. This being was going to struggle until the end and make things progressively harder for Lagi. Since  Longzufu was currently focused on Doxrus,  he felt like he was the only one that could really move at the moment. The A rank Hazard claws were coming in fast, causing Lagi to play defensively as his danger sense granted through orie started to trigger. He knew how to measure the attacks heading for him, and all he had to do right now was take care of it.  With his right hand, he pointed at one of the claws and focused his magoi towards his elegian gauntlet. With the activated Elegian Rage. A sphere of lava 20cm in diameter was formed in the palm of his right hand  and launched forward up to 10m away, dealing A-tier burning damage. This was enough of a distance due to Doxrus attempting to try to overwhelm Lagi and his allies with hazard magic, aiming for the feet of the opposition. Due to this, the lava was able to extend past that and reach the claw in time.

But that wasn't all, Lagi wasn't done with his onslaught. Orie appeared from Lagi's body and extended herself about three meters past his feet to initiate her Zetal Domain, blocking the second claw that was coming their way with an A tier golden barrier  and promptly vanishing back inside of her user. At the very least, they wouldn't drown in the adverse effects of the Hazard magic if they left it unchecked.

However, there was something that wasn't sitting right with Lagi. There was an ominous presence that still lurked in the battlefield that Lagi still had to deal with.  

"Huh? What? It's still here?!!!!!"

The serpent that Doxrus summoned, it was here the entire time? As a matter of fact, shouldn't it have dispersed as soon as the attack was over?  But if that was the case, it meant that the attack wasn't over yet!

"What do I do?! Longzufu! No......."

He had to kill this monster quick, there was no telling when the coiling radiation would go off.  But most of all, he wasn't going to let this creature claim the life of another one of his friends. With that in mind, Lagi tapped deep inside to bring about as much of his blood magic at his disposal, summoning a Sanguine Tsunami.  By scaling it to a certain degree while he was in his vampire lord form, it didn't even have to be that big, just enough to cover Lagi and the rest of them.

After scaling it and creating an A rank blood tsunami of 30 meters of length and width, the appearance itself look as if the vampire lord performed an act of god by parting the red sea. Lagi interacted with the sanguine tsunami and manipulated it, causing the wave to converge down the middle between Longzufu, Lagi, and even Grim.  After jumping inside of the wave and moving through it without any harm being done to him, his plan started immediately. The wave itself spun into a 30-meter A-rank blood tsunami that covered over Lagi and his allies while it met up with the coiling A rank hazard magic head-on.  But  Lagi wasn't done yet,  being 30 meters high after dragging himself secretly within the blood wave and swooping down at A rank speeds with his transformed vampire lord flight.  

Bring down his molten fist with the elegian gauntlet, Lagi would then hammer fist the hazard serpent construct's head, dealing A rank lava damage and A rank basic strength to the being to attempt to destroy it.

But would that be enough? Would it be enough to keep his dragon alive?

The Rise Of The Dark One [ Final Act?!!!] Lagi_c10
"This is the strength of someone who wasn't chosen as a king candidate! This is my own power!"
Spoiler:

Stamina: 258/430
Magoi: 230/400

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Due to the size of the serpent the radiating aura, as well as its hazardous skin, was rather close to Lagi and his dragon even going to press against them at times due to how much of the room it took up with its radioactive form. The sound of sizzling skin aided by the smell of death and the horrid tang that the magic left behind would surely burn anyone's nostrils just as much as the magic would your skin. Longzufu was taking damage quickly and even if his master was fine it was a race against time as dark rukh had begun to explode around the room in a violent swarm more chaotic than the one that bore Doxrus. It was entropy incarnate as everything seemed ready to end as the Djinn's form fully faded into the darkness.

Flashes of crimson, iridescent green and pitch black clashed as all the Vampire Lord's attempt to save his dragon clashed with the last efforts of the dying djinn. As it started to crack and shatter Lagi's fists would soon crash through the construct. It seemed like time had stopped as the serpent's form became unstable and began to have a meltdown. In this sudden turn of events Lagi would see that his dragon had barely survived, Longzufu had sustained severe radiation burns and even developed visible tumors from the sheer amount of radiation he had dealt with now, the dragon was in critical condition and would heal with lasting injuries and scars that will forever mark the dragon.

However, soon enough he would lose sight of everything just as he had when Doxrus had been summoned. The shattering serpent finally exploded as its form ruptured and radiation fused with dark Rukh and Lagi's blood in the air as it expanded outward suddenly exploding into a mushroom cloud of aberrant magic that let out a shockwave that would rock the entirety of Heliohapt.

Within this Chaos, Dark Rukh separated from the storm that was suddenly expanding started to form infront of Lagi, while its powers would take some training a vague voice appeared within Lagi's mind as the ebony butterflies swarmed around him, "What is thy Vessel?" Doxrus' power was ready to be claimed soon enough, all he had to do was pick his vessel for this power of darkness that was his.

As the energy began to expand faster and harder parts of the building broke apart as the dark magic that filled the sky had suddenly tainted the entire sky of Heliohapt a sickly green as dark green clouds burst outward spreading outwards quickly as they soon gathered into a dust storm. This toxic mixture of hazard magic, pure dark rukh, and the vampire lord's blood began to choke the city that had already devolved into riots. They couldn't handle the darkness and the tremors, who could've prepared them for the mists?

It started with the most unfortunate and the weakest of those within the city, those with weak hearts and lungs soon found themselves choking to death as with each moment they spent within the mist was like another second of drowning in a mist thicker than water. As their bodies fell to the ground the second phase for those caught within the mist began with the slaves. From within his cage on the selling stage, a young fanalis with great constitution breathed in heavy doses of the mist as he saw people of the auction dropping like flies. However, for the virile young slave, they found themselves covered crimson fur and even greater strength. Suddenly as their transformation into a gorilla-man finished so did his imprisonment. Entering a primal stage he broke the cage and it seemed he wasn't the only one as some of the people breathing in the mist soon found themselves metamorphosing.

Even the trees weren't saved as some wilted while others began to twist and seemingly melt into aberrant new shapes, water closest to ground-zero didn't last for long as it soon disappeared with the wave of heat that came with the shockwave. Animals cried and felt power surging through them killing some but fuelling most.

Within moments people found themselves either dying, running way in safety, or giving in to their primal sides as they began to transform into various animal-like and mutated dungeon-beasts. The sounds of the dying and the distraught would rise up as time quickly snowballed the event into a full-blown disaster that seemed intent on ending the city with its ferocity. Even some of the survivors buried in the rubble at the site of the Djinn fight would start to find themselves mutating. For those who didn't change it must've been terrifying as people began to fall down suddenly with their bodies contorting, breaking, and shaping into their new forms.

The sun had soon become blocked out by the toxic clouds and a verdant night rose over the desert as fate or the rejection of fate more accurately has led to more events desperate to sow chaos. With a city broken and people being forced into new ways of life it would take more than strength to wrangle the city, it would also require someone who would be able to appeal to these sudden dungeon beasts. It seemed like the last snickers of the djinn were ringing in Lagi's ears, but it would be hard to tell as from outside this room the discordant symphony of the dying, feral, and the fleeing cried out to the vampire begging for his appearance. The walls crumbling aside and people falling into seizures at his side the radioactive night filled his vision along with the city that had begun to burn with the riots. This was an invitation to the ball of madness and it was time for the vampire lord to arrive.

In the furthest depths of the palace, the rooms have emptied as the ghastly green light has filled the sky enough that every window was a portal to a sickly world that had drawn almost everyone to the outside where they would soon bathe within the gift of paradise found below. All had abandoned the palace, all but one the imposter pharaoh himself whose desire to cling to his throne held strong overall. It didn't matter, however, In the Garden Of Eden a dark king rises and a false god-king weeps within his palace.

Details: Longzufu survived, but received permanent damage through scarring and tumors. Doxrus is fully defeated and the construct is destroyed you can pick your vesself for the dark djinn. Chaos has been unleashed on heliohapt, riots are ensuing and people are dying, and others are turning into dungeon beasts.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was over, it was finally over. With the destruction of the serpent and the last moments of the Dark Djinn, Lagi has finally risen to the challenge of defeating his most powerful opponent. He didn't know how he managed to defeat the Dark Djinn, or maybe it was holding back? It could be possible that with the form it brought about, it's true power was still locked away and what Lagi had attempted was only beating a fraction of its strength. It was the same with the Lava Djinn, that creature was unbeatable. If it was anything similar,  then it was all thanks to the fact that he rejected the fate of all those who go up against an incredible power like a Djinn. Maybe the only reason he was able to win was due to the black butterflies as a whole.  But just then, Lagi heard a voice. It's didn't belong to Doxrus,  the maniacal laughter that filled his eardrums was more than enough of a different comparison of how he remembered the vile god. He was to choose a vessel, Lagi was actually chosen to claim such a wicked power for himself. The power of Hazard Magic was something for Lagi to command.

"The spiteblade...."

Unsheathing his sword, Lagi thrust it into the ground and waited for the dark energy to overtake his weapon. After it did, he then placed it back in it's sheathe with a smile as he walked over to his fallen dragon. It's breathing was low and unnoticeable, but it was alive. Longzufu was brave and he fought well, Lagi honestly thought that he wasn't going to be able to beat Doxrus without him. The dragon earned rest and any sort of relaxation that Lagi can afford to spare.

"My friend, rest now.  You have protected me and fought with all of your might. I hope that you can forgive me for bringing you in such a terrible battle, but our victory was thanks to the bond and friendship that we shared. I didn't want you to die as El Drago did,  you deserve better. Just like he did....."

Lagi's voice trailed off as he heard some coughing from Mazus Grimm.

"You have absorbed the god we served within your blade, and changed this city for good. This has gone beyond any prophecy, anything that I could have imagined. Even my body has changed,  but in my new form hidden by my mask and clothing, along with my faith in Doxrus. The last thing I  heard the voice said, was to follow your direction as you lead it anew.  You are now the leader of the dark hand, you are now the lord of this religion as our god has chosen you as it's champion."

With that, Mazus got down on one knee, shocking Lagi. Of course,   he knew what this meant.  The decisions that he made today would affect the lives in this city for the years to come. This wasn't temporary, the monstrous screams outside made him believe otherwise.

"I know what to do...."

Taking his newfound metal vessel and putting it away,  Lagi flew outside and his flight. He looked around his domain of Janaat Edan, he saw the result of the tremors and the chaos that unfolded during his battle.  He was surrounded by the dead, and the only living beings he came across immediately were dungeon beasts.   There was disarray, there was madness, this needed to stop immediately.

"Children of Solomon, lend me your ears!!!!!!!!"

With the booming voice of the vampire lord, he commanded the attention of all of the newly formed citizens of heliohapt to listen to his pleas.

"I see many changes,  and yet, all I have are answers to give you. The prophetic visions of Doxrus and what they had for the world.  The name that I give you, the true Children of Solomon, the who exist within the realms of the purest magic of all dungeon, the first people, THE CHOSEN PEOPLE! Yes, it was within you this entire time, the true links of your ancestry that allowed you to take a form more honest with who you were meant to become.  Cast aside your humanity!!!!  Cast aside their greed, their violence, their hatred, and their regrets.  Be more than what you think of you're capable of, without being bound by fate, forge a life of how you truly want to win without humanity's corruption! Dungeon beasts?  Why beasts?!! Why animals?!!  With the forms you have now, are you without personalities? Without desires?!  No, because the god of this world loved you so much, they locked you away in a place where only those fated to be kings shall ever enter.  But why such protection? For safety? With so many of us now?! Accept your new lives quickly because nothing will be the same again. "

He had more to tell them, more to show them.

"With such suffering, for those who haven't achieved perfection, their lives are not lost. They live within you, they fuel you, with their ashes, you rise to your full potential.  If you were slaves, you are slaves no more.  If you were living insignificant lives, behold the potential and wonder of your anointment. If you were owners,  how do you feel now to own the keys to your potential as who and what you stand as now?  Every bond you had in relationship with each other is shattered and reformed into something else,  you only acted in such ways and done such things because you were human! But you never were, I only opened your eyes, feel shame for how you treated your brothers and sisters, repent the actions you had for the sake of the humanity that was falsely branded upon you. You are all better than that, and it's time for this example to be shown. "

Lagi then landed down and transformed fully into his vampire lord form for all to see.

The Rise Of The Dark One [ Final Act?!!!] 541

"I promise you liberation from such fallacies, we will turn this country into a place where "dungeon beasts", can feel safe and wanted and not be persecuted by those that are different from us. Your pharaoh will not accept you the way that you are, but  I will. In my name, Requiem Jynx,  as the leader of the Dark Hand anointed and reborn by the god Doxrus themselves!!!!!!!"

THIS WILL BE  OUR REVOLT IN REGARDS TO THE OUTRAGE OF DENIAL OF OUR TRUE SELVES, THIS DAY WILL MARK THE MARK OF OUR REQUIEM AND REVIVAL ..THIS CITY WILL BE CLAIMED FROM THE PHARAOH AS OUR TRUE HOME.... THIS MOMENT....WILL MARK THE BEGINNING OF THE DUNGEON BEAST REBELLION!!!!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum