Begin the bidding!

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Bidding on Incubus Robe 40k

PURCHASED FOR 40K

Code:
[center][img]https://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/file/Dark-Souls-3/robe_of_prayer.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Incubus Robe
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool (Cloak)
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Nightmare [Light + Strength + Clairvoyance]
[b]Appearance:[/b]A black robe that extends down 1.2m, the cloak appears to be old and tattered but inside it exists a magical energy.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Nightmare Fuel-[/i] The user fuels the object with magoi causing them to form into a nightmare visage of the person's own design. This grants them an out shell made from the magic being able to do C-tier damage. The nightmare image applies the passive of nightmare magic when striking foes. Nightmare visage can be up to 3m in size.
[/list]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

20k on electroneedle

SOLD FOr 20k

Code:
[center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/shinobi-reborn/images/4/44/Nuibari.png/revision/latest?cb=20141127040216[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Electro Needle
[b]Tier:[/b] D-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic weapon (Needle on a string)
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Lightning
[b]Appearance:[/b] A needle that is 10cm long and .5cm thin attached to a long extending piece of string that is 10m in length.
[list]
[*][i]Electrotherapy[/i]- The user sends an electrifying stream of lightning through weapon causing the limb or part of any living thing it hits to spasm going in the opposite direction. Potentially reversing basic attacks simple actions.
[/list]

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

60k for the hammer please <3

SOLD FOR 60K

Code:
      [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7c13/f/2016/001/7/7/weapon_commission_46_by_epic_soldier-d9mcukm.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Crusher
[b]Tier:[/b] B-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Weapon-Hammer
[b]Magic Type:[/b]  Crystal
[b]Appearance:[/b] A massive hammer standing at 4m tall, made from gold for the base, with bronze and copper plating accenting the sides and grip. A top of the hammer sits its head, the dimension of each hammerhead being 1mx1mx1m.
[list]
[*][i]Crystal Compress[/i] - The user feeds the object with magoi causing the entire object to glow, the head of the hammer filling with energy. This enchants the hammer causing the next thing it strikes to be encased in a large crystal that requires B-tier damage to break. The crystal grows to be a massive 10m in height and 5m in thickness. 10 magoi to cast | 5 magoi to sustain.

[*][i]Crystal Cultivation[/i] - The user activates the hammers natural magical properties to make any crystals in the nearby area of 10m to grow by 2m in size in all directions. 10 magoi to cast | 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]
[/spoiler]    

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

CONGRATS ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum