You are not connected. Please login or register

Arsham Zubayr - The Sweat of The Strong [Solo;Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

I've grown quite a lot since I began my quest to change the world. By taking on several types of missions and facing different kinds of challenges and opponents, I learned a lot about the world and it's difficulties and gained a lot of experience, experience that shall be crucial to me in the future. I learned that blood shouldn't be shed carelessly and should be avoided has best has possible, but I also learned that, in any quest, there will be other people with different opinions and ideals that will oppose you. You're only going in the right direction if you make enemies. And, with that thought in mind, I've decided I must level up my physical ability and swordsmanship, in order to be better prepared to face this world's hardships.

~ Father... Are you proud of my growth? I'm no longer the boy you knew... ~

In order to become stronger, I'll need to undergo harsh physical training, harsh and specific. I'll need to use a training method my father used. The ultimate training regime for fencers. I go to my house's basement and lock for one of my father's chests, the chest where he stored the gear necessary for this training method. I stored all of my father's possessions here, but after storing it I never had the need to use it, so I don't have any idea to where it could be...

~ Where did I put that? Maybe under the stairs? Ah! Here  it is! ~

I take out the chest and opened it. Inside there were some kind of belts with some iron round things strapped to it, really heavy ones, with different sizes, and a book, probably for instructions. I analyze the book for some time and, in the end, I believe to have understood the concept behind this training method. The "belts" were weights that the trainee should use on this limbs, waist and neck, which could be used in different number and with different weight, depending on the intensity of the training. Then, the trainee had to undergo a normal training, executing his normal techniques. The increased weight of his body and, particularly, his limbs, make those movements, usually easy, a lot more difficult. The trainee should use these weights for at least four weeks, increasing the weight of the training accessories each time he starts to get used to it. I immediately put on the weights on my body and start with some basic physical training. Any movement I do is extremely difficult, even basic push-ups, running and jumping and adopting basic fencing stances was difficult.

~ These 4 weeks are going to be tough, but I must push through! ~

For the following days I continue with basic training exercises to enhance my Stamina and strength, intermixed with fencing trainings. Every time I changed the weights, I would have a lot of trouble doing anything but, after a few exercises, I would forget the weights were there at all. At the end of the training regime, when I took of the weights, the results were quite great. I developed A LOT of muscle weight, especially in the more important muscles, the ones used for fencing (via fencing training with the weights). When I used some of my techniques after the training, it was apparent that I was a lot stronger physically and all my techniques improved power-wise by it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum