Experimenting With Pedunculate [Lagi/C-Rank/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mission details
Spoiler:

It was quite the swift and humiliating defeat that managed to befall the red dragons at the hand of Lagi, beating the lieutenant in front of a few of the members also helped change the tune of their thinking process when it came to granting their loyalty towards a seemingly dead group. Or better yet, as long as Lagi and the dark hand existed, that part of the underground industry involving drugs and other medical appliances of the sort would be able to exist as an active competition, no matter what side of the law it stood on. It was a good win for Lagi and the dark hand, the least of their worries in the sense of regarding competition of what they do. The drug business was just a side project for the dark hand itself, as many other dark hand lieutenants cater to their vices in their own ways.

However, it was starting to rise as its own entity with every victory that Lagi ensures for his people. The whole process in itself was mildly entertaining, but Lagi couldn't let it distract him from doing the duties assigned to him as a finger of the dark hand. There were only a few things that were left for Lagi to do, one of them involved tracking down the remaining members of the red dragons that were not informed of the collapse of the group, as well as showing that he was the one that caused the collapse in the first place.

"I'll be back ...."

When it came to assistants, Hidan was always Lagi's favorite. He missed him, it would have been good to have someone hold the fort down. Till this day, Lagi never asked about where that man's loyalty stemmed. Maybe it was just from the seat of being the king?

"Quite the random thought, I wonder how he's doing..."

After using vipers fang and increasing the dosage, Lagi went off for the sake of possibly torturing or making a few examples out of those who would refuse his kind offer.

used and created
Spoiler:
WC 345/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With the pep talk of the few alchemists that were left over from the red dragon's hiding spot and the ones that Lagi already employed under his leadership, all that was left to do was to find the main re dragon alchemist by the name of Mushu. Due to Mushu's notes, he was the best person to have if Lagi wanted to delve further into the Pedunculate plant and possibly use it in order to create a new drug.

"I think this is the place...."

Lagi would say this as he walked into the Kou bar and proceeded to make a mess of things. The drunk red dragon members probably heard about what happened to their comrades and wanted to drink their troubles away, but probably didn't expect Lagi to show up the way that he did. Either way, those red dragon members were in for a world of hurt as the ex-king of reim imposed his will with A rank strength and speed.

"Where is Mushu?!"

Lagi would say as he pinned down one of the drunken red dragon members and prepped his vipers fang, increasing the dosage and preparing to pour the final on the man's eyes and throat. He squirmed and screamed before finally giving it up. "He's upstairs....just don't kill me! Please!" Sucking his teeth, Lagi would get up from pinning the man down and head up the stairs. Lagi realized that Mushu probably heard all of the ruckuses, but Lagi didn't notice anyone coming down the stairs when the fighting started. Maybe the man was too afraid? Maybe the man wasn't the kind that does the confrontations like the other members?

"No matter..."

Walking up the stairs slowly, Lagi saw a man with a katana drawn and a crossbow in the other hand. With the crossbow being clicked to fire several times at B rank speeds as Soon as Lagi showed his face, the click of the crossbow each time was picked up by Lagi's danger sense as he sped up at A rank speeds and dodged before holding up a small blade to the man's neck.

"You must be Mushu, I was looking for you...."

WC 705/1000

Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With the little spat being passed them with the beaten up red dragon members laying on the floor downstairs, Lagi took out a small bottle of El ragu as he placed it on the table. Noticing two cups on the side, he sucked his teeth as he accidentally stepped in a pair of lace panties. "Looks like I ruined your night, sorry about that. However, the sex probably wouldn't have been as good without a little taste of heaven. "

Mushu knew that he was basically outclassed and that Lagi had every right to kill him when he retaliated upon the dark hand member's appearance. However, that didn't happen. Instead, he saw Lagi prepping the two cups. The first one was the bottle of El Ragu being poured, the second one was unknown. However, to Lagi, it was the boosted dosed of viper's fang that was being prepared in order to be fed to the alchemist if the answer wasn't what Lagi wanted to hear.

"What do you want from me?"

"From what you can see, I have two things for you. One of them is the El Ragu drink. If you have some of this, it's more of the agreement that you would join my side and denounce your dealings with the red dragons and work for me in order to discover the secrets of the plant they encountered. You seemed to have some form of talent if they risked trying to steal my drugs in the first place in order to make something similar for their own. I could have just killed you and took your notes, but I wanted to give you a chance. The other vial in my hand is poison, if you refuse, I'll just get rid of you. If I were you, I'd count my blessings that a rival gang member is offering me a job after trying to rip them off."

1000/1000

used and created
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum