You are not connected. Please login or register

[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]

What Day should we have viewings?

[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Votepi100%[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Votepi10 0% [ 0 ]
[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Votepi1020%[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Votepi10 20% [ 2 ]
[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Votepi1060%[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Votepi10 60% [ 6 ]
[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Votepi1020%[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Votepi10 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MAGI MOTION PICTURES PRESENTING in JA-MAX

As an initiative to inspire community wellness I want to craft us a weekly movie night. With that being said there will be a few polls to begin the process. I would like everyone's input on the matter, even if you suspect you wont be making the show. The poll will be closing Sunday June 10th @11:59 EST

Last edited by Emperor JaJa on 03/06/18, 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  8ueXlz2
View user profile

A-Tier
A-Tier
I voted for Fri and Sat, because the morning after are usually the weekend for everyone making it easier.

[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Giyta9z
View user profile
While I'm not particularly busy as a person in general, I know Friday and Saturday are always a safe bet for me. So that's what I'll be voting for.

[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  559

[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2
View user profile

Zion

Zion
β-Tier
β-Tier
I have to give Sunday at least one vote, cause I often end up having to work saturday.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum