You are not connected. Please login or register

[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]

4 posters

What Day should we have viewings?

[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Votepi100%[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Votepi10 0% [ 0 ]
[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Votepi1020%[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Votepi10 20% [ 2 ]
[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Votepi1060%[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Votepi10 60% [ 6 ]
[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Votepi1020%[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  Votepi10 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I voted for Fri and Sat, because the morning after are usually the weekend for everyone making it easier.

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

While I'm not particularly busy as a person in general, I know Friday and Saturday are always a safe bet for me. So that's what I'll be voting for.

[JA-MAX THEATRES] MOTION PICTURES TO AN AREA NEAR YOU[JA-MAX CINEMA]  559

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

I have to give Sunday at least one vote, cause I often end up having to work saturday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum