You are not connected. Please login or register

Silvylocks and The Cat[Social|Noir]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zion returned with a smile on his face to “his” borrowed room which was tucked away in an annexed part of the academy dormitories. The ice which had sealed it away had completely evaporated, vanishing as though it had never been there. But after tonight he wouldn’t need to stay in the academy anymore. Tomorrow he would sign the deed for his father’s estate and then he could finally return home!

Excitement stirred in the young magician’s heart as he entered the room with an exhausted arm. Zion was drained of magoi at the moment and was feeling even weaker than his usual frail self, but thankfully the sweet sweet flowery scent of a soft bed was waiting for him. The doll was unaware of where the pleasant fragrance came from nor did he think to question it as he let himself fall onto one of the two beds in the room which he had claimed for his temporary stay.

”Ahhhh~”

Deep breaths were taken into the pillow before Zion rolled over face up and exhaled blissfully. His right hand searched blindly until it found one of the few books that were laying next to him on the bed. As tired as he was, Zion was just too excited to sleep so he decided to read to keep himself occupied. ‘Illusion Magic Theory Vol. 2’ The title seemed interesting to Zion which was why he added it to the few on the bed, but in truth he would prefer to read the first volume. Unfortunately, he couldn’t find it among the sea of books present in the room.

Resigned to challenge the second volume unprepared, Zion rolled onto his stomach and smiled to himself as he opened the book and began to read while letting his legs wag back and forth like a child. The young magician’s silvery white locks fell over his face as he looked downward and his soft features might even make an onlooker mistake Zion for a female at the moment. The door to the room meanwhile wasn’t even closed properly sitting slightly ajar instead.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It felt like forever for the black haired girl as she walked through the city gate, looking around the area to observe if anything had changed. It was not like anything changed though after all this time, but it was just... she had not came back for like one year? Two years? Probably around that time. There was something that she was worried about though, like what if the school forbid her to come back there. Or what if her room was taken by someone else and they threw away all of the books she left there. Her face became paler than a white sheet when she imagined it, imagining if someone was burning up all of her books and also ways to kill this evil person in her imagination with every way possible that she could think of.

Haku and Kuzunoha, noticed that their master was nervous somehow and became slightly worried as they couldn’t tell what had been disturbing Noir’s mind. Their nuzzles that she felt on her leg became something that snapped Noir out of her worries and she would smile slightly, she would pet both of them before letting the little fox to sit on her shoulder. A sigh escaped her peach colored lips, something that was becoming a bad habit of hers lately and she didnt know how to get rid the habit. But what matters now was to march towards the academy and she was happy to see that the academy was intact, nothing really changed about it as well.

“Here goes... I am back again...” She murmured to herself and her first destination would be her own room. Strangely, she overheard some students whispering to each other which was silly because it was pretty audible and she could tell they were talking about a certain student. Oh well, it was not her business at all, her books in her dormitory was her priority after all. But she halted herself when she heard the gossiping students were mentioning about a certain room, with all the strange things happening to all students who were staying in that room. It seemed anyone who stayed there went missing and now someone was occupying it, which made them worried that the new tenant would be missing as well. The girl would raise an eyebrow before decided to just walk away, didnt care to ask more about the gossip and just head towards her room.

Much to her surprise, the door that was leading to her room was slightly opened and she could tell that there was someone inside. She would slowly peek inside and wondered if it was Asha, her old roommate due to the silver hair that this student possessed. She would looked at the floor and was relieved to see her books was still there, although one of it was on the student’s hand. “...Asha?” Noir would call the student with her old roommate’s name as she opened the door a little bit wider and poked her head in.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Pages turned as the sands of time flowed and Zion was about a third of the way through the book when a sudden voice caught his attention. The soft familiar tone was disarming as the magician turned his head to look at the rooms entrance. Standing there was a raven haired woman with a cute fox and a ferocious looking large feline whom had been expecting to find her roommate. Instead, he would find young man with a boyish expression of shock and fear! "Uwaaa!!" Zion misunderstood the situation by assuming Noir was here to have him mauled to death by the huge liger behind her and panicked. He scrambled off the bed rolling to the side away from Noir grabbing his staff in the process.

Instead of landing gracefully on his feet, the young magician tumbled to the floor in a sloppy display before fumbling to his feet and leveling his staff towards the "intruder" unaware that she was the rightful occupant. "They can't stop me, so they send you to kill me?!" Shouted Zion as his face told the story of someone that had experienced a heavy loss recently. The grief surrounding Zion's father was not yet fully settled. He needed to return home in order to grasp closure to settle his heart, but now an "enemy" threatened to steal that future along with his life! Zion was upset but he didn't really see the woman make any moves to attack him thus far which emboldened him to shout out.

Silently the magician thought to himself, "If this woman is willing to talk...maybe I can find out who is trying to steal father's legacy!"

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The moment this stranger turned around to look at Noir, the black haired girl was a little bit disappointed that it was not her roommate after all. Her expression was not really apparent though and all the strange could see was her raising an eyebrow but the rest of her expression was empty. The scream that the...boy..? girl...? Oh well, Noir couldn't really tell which one because of his androgynous appearance, but the scream that this person let out almost startled her. She would then look at the person and scanned him from head to toe in several second before the stranger decided to do something that people would say as dangerous stuff : pointing a wand at someone.

Again, the black haired girl would only stare at the person and tempted to roll her eyes when the white haired creature who was still pointing a wand towards her said something that sounded familiar. It was Oliver, one of her acquaintance who said that to her when they first met and she wondered if this was a new trend in Magnostadt, framing people to be someone who would force them to go home or either killing them. Although it could be dangerous, she thought there was no need to use her wand at the moment as Haku could protect her and attack the stranger anytime. Not only that, she thought she should ask the person a very important question, "Who are you...?" She would pause for a bit, "What are you doing in my room... reading my books like it's yours..." She showed a very apparent annoyance on her face towards the fact that someone that she didn't know was reading her books without permission.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

The snow haired magician faltered when the woman's reaction didn't line up with his expectations. Zion remained silent for a few breaths as he calmed down and thought carefully. When Casvallion had brought him to this room, he mentioned that its previous owner had gone missing. Surprise flashed across Zion's face as he came to the realization that this woman was obviously the original owner. With a nervous laugh, the young magician explained his situation.

"Hehe, I guess you could call me...your temporary roommate?"

Though Zion had the physical appearance of a young adult, he put on an innocent child-like smile as he tried earnestly to word the situation in a way that was least malicious. Zion lowered his staff and gave a proper bow in apology.  "I was assigned to and have been living in this room for the past three months. Miss, you have some really great books! I'm sorry for looking without permission but when I saw such a mountain of new things to learn, I couldn't help myself!" There was an excitement in the youthful magician's eyes as he swept a gaze across the stacks of books throughout the room.

Hopefully the rooms owner would be kind enough to understand as Zion's eyes game to meet hers as he assured the stranger. "You won't have to worry about me for too long. You see, I just became a 2nd Kodor. I planned on moving out tomorrow from the start." The words were the honest truth and showed that Zion wasn't even considering the possibility that this person might kick him out for the night. He did feel guilty that he had looked through someones things without asking, but he was also secretly excited to meet the person who owned all these books. Her room was like the library back home in Mikael's Tower making it feel familiar and safe to Zion. The youthful magician would be unable to his his excitement as he introduced himself.

"Oh right! My name is Zion Koval. Could I ask your name?"

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As this stranger said that he was Noir’s temporary roommate, Noir’s golden eyes widened, she never heard about this before but… Oh well, they thought she was missing so it couldn’t be helped if they assigned someone else to occupy her room. It was nerve wrecking, but at least they didn’t throw her books or other belongings away. First thing she would do after this stranger explained himself would be to tidy her books up and checked if anything was missing from the piles. But when she heard that the man had been living there for the past three months, the black haired girl couldn’t really give any respond beside a heavy sigh. Although it her attitude quickly change when the man said that her books were great and that he too, was a person who love to learn new things.

“I guess you were just the same as me…” Noir said as she looked into the excitement on his eyes, “But this books wouldn’t be enough for you to learn new things, Library of Merlin would be more fascinating than this. Of course, since you are a 2nd Kodor now… it means you’ve gained access to the library.” She remembered her own excitement when she just passed the test and became 2nd Kodor as well, the first thing she did was running towards the library and spent her time there to read as many books as she could.

“Noir, Noir Ecryola. This liger beside me is Haku and this fox is Kuzunoha. We are pleased to meet you, Miss… or Mister Koval…?” She said with an uncertainty at the end of her words, simply couldn’t tell the gender of this person who was standing in front of her. “Since you said you will move out tomorrow, I will let you to stay for a night…but I want you to help me organize the books for now.” She would pause herself, waiting for Zion’s answer but she would remember something else, “Oh. Give me a second.” The black haired girl would went outside for a minute and brought several boxes which she would put on the floor and revealed the inside would be another books she bought or got during her journey.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Relief showed on Zion's expression when Noir seemed to accept his reasons for being in her room without putting him through too much trouble. The tone she had previously when asking about her books was replaced with one that was far less suspicious and hostile. "Library..." The white haired boy muttered softly to himself as his ears perked up in response to hearing the words. He honestly didn't know anything about what sort of perks came with being a Second Kodor. The nature of the dolls life left him wrapped in secrecy. What was common knowledge for most students was new to the naive youth as neither his corrupt teacher nor Casvallion had informed him about Merlin's Library or how to access it.

Containing his excitement so as not to be rude, Zion would wait for Noir to introduce herself and her beast companions before speaking aloud, "Hehe, just Zion is fine." There was a slight nervousness to Zion's laughter as he rubbed the back of his head. This was the first time someone had openly questioned his gender to his face. It didn't bother the living doll, but he wasn't sure what to say so he brushed it off without really giving an answer one way or the other. Technically he was neither after all, despite having predominantly male attributes.

The nervousness was blast away when the senior academy student decided that she would allow him to stay in the room for the night. There was some concern that he would be sleeping under the stars out in the cold tonight, but thankfully the warm comfort of the room could be his to enjoy for one last evening. It would be a new experience to share the room with company though, not once had Zion ever shared a room before after all. "Oh! Thank you for understanding. I don't mind helping but..." Zion gave a quick sweeping glance across the room and felt that it was impossible to organize the mountains of books. His face filled with surprise as Noir brought in crates full of even more books. The doll spoke in a defeated tone, "...How do we organize so many books?"

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“We organize them by the author and also the title of the book... I don’t mind if you can’t really do it though, I just thought you would love doing it since you look like someone who loves books.” The black haired magician would speak with her usual flat tone and with zero expression painting her face. However when she take a look at her books again, she wondered how she got this many books in her room and was trying to decide on which pile she should organize first. After she decided on a certain pile, both of her beast would also help her to organize the book as Noir directed them and organizing some books on her own as well. Oh well, if she got tired before the all the books got organized, she could always climb to her bed and get some sleep.

Someone would say that the two of them should exchange some words, but honestly, Noir was not the chatty type. She would talk but she wouldn't really try to speak or ask unless she was curious about something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum