Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

Double Shot
Tier:C
Class:Ranger
Type: offensive
Range:Long
Requirements/Drawbacks:User must have a line of sight on target and The targets must be within 5 meters of each other.
Scaling: Damage
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20/10 sustain
Description: The user's fires two arrows at the same at aiming for two targets at once.

Using his bow Bass fires 2 arrows at once at 2 different targets. Each Arrow deals at weapon damage while traveling up to 20 meters.  This means there is a single arrow for each target. Ability damage is D.

Last edited by Bass Mikaru on 30/04/18, 04:53 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Shooting arrows  Empty Re: Shooting arrows 27/04/18, 11:00 pm

Shah'Jahan Nikator

Shah'Jahan Nikator
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hi Bass, Im Jahan. I'll be grading you.

For the most part your format is fine, I usually put "0" for my sustain. I also try to separate the original cost of magoi from the sustain cost using a " |". Or parenthesis.

The biggest issue is the spelling errors, Im not sure if its a wip or not. However I still think i understand the ability. Bass shoots two arrows/trick arrows (or other specialty ammo), at two targets; which must be within 5 meters of each other.

I would put the last requirement in the drawbacks as it is a strong requirement. (i.e, "targets must be within 5 meters or each other.)

on the subject of scaling:

Also you dont have to state that he attack will do the damage equal to its tier. Thats just how weapon scaling works.

3Shooting arrows  Empty Re: Shooting arrows 27/04/18, 11:37 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

BUMP

4Shooting arrows  Empty Re: Shooting arrows 30/04/18, 10:05 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For this it would be ability damage, yes it would do it's weapon damage but your weapon can change. Make sure to include that the ability's base damage would be D-tier for each shot and then everything should be good.

5Shooting arrows  Empty Re: Shooting arrows 30/04/18, 04:53 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

bump

6Shooting arrows  Empty Re: Shooting arrows 03/05/18, 07:07 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved for training, fixed wording for damage.

Code:
[center][b]Double Shot[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b]C
[b]Class:[/b]Ranger
[b]Type:[/b] offensive
[b]Range:[/b]Long
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b]User must have a line of sight on target and The targets must be within 5 meters of each other.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2
[b]Cost:[/b] 20/10 sustain
[b]Description:[/b] The user's fires two arrows at the same at aiming for two targets at once.
[list]
Using his bow Bass fires 2 arrows at once at 2 different targets. Each Arrow deals at weapon damage while traveling up to 20 meters.  This means there is a single arrow for each target. Each arrow does d tier damage.[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum