Trait Update III

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trait Update III Empty Trait Update III 13/02/18, 07:28 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I have a total of 12 trait points. ( 4 + 4 + 3 + 1 = 12 )

I have currently used up 3 trait points. ( 3 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 9 )

I want to upgrade two B tier traits, those for my stamina and magoi to A tier. Thus, this will make them take up 8 points instead of 6. This will leave me with 1 trait point left and a total of 11 trait points used.  ( 4 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 11 )

I will use this last trait point to create a custom trait. All of this information is shown below:

Upgrades

Trait Name: Enhanced Stamina
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: -
Trait Description: Through training or good genes, the character possesses an unnaturally large pool of stamina to draw from.
Trait Effect: +100 Max Stamina

Trait Name:Enhanced Magoi
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: -
Trait Description: Blessed by the rukh, the player has an unnaturally large pool of magoi to draw from.
Trait Effect: +80 Max Magoi

New Addition

Trait Name: Enhanced Smell
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Fanalis
Trait Description: A strong link to their Fanalis ancestry allows the user to smell scents more intensely and pick up scents unable to be smelled by a normal human.
Trait Effect: The user is able to track down and identify the scents of any specific persons, objects, substances or even places. So long as these factors are within 3 kilometers of the user. The user must be familiar with their scent and it must be focused upon. They may not pinpoint the exact location of the scent, only the general direction and strength. A scent may not be picked up if it is submerged in water.

This trait is based off of something that is already canon in the anime / manga for Fanalis but I am paying for it because I can understand why it isn't added to the Fanalis racial trait.

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 14/02/18, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Trait Update III Empty Re: Trait Update III 14/02/18, 10:51 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

The two A-tier traits are approved!

On to the third trait, just state somewhere that you can't pinpoint exact locations and that the user will lose the scent if the object they're tracking goes through a body of water (such as a river).

Once you fix it, I'll officially approve the entire thing & give you the code.

3Trait Update III Empty Re: Trait Update III 14/02/18, 11:08 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

edited it.

4Trait Update III Empty Re: Trait Update III 14/02/18, 11:13 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved! <3 Update your vault as needed, Diana!

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Enhanced Stamina
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] A
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] -
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through training or good genes, the character possesses an unnaturally large pool of stamina to draw from.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] +100 Max Stamina

[b]Trait Name:[/b]Enhanced Magoi
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] A
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] -
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Blessed by the rukh, the player has an unnaturally large pool of magoi to draw from.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] +80 Max Magoi

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Enhanced Smell
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] D
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Fanalis
[b]Trait Description:[/b] A strong link to their Fanalis ancestry allows the user to smell scents more intensely and pick up scents unable to be smelled by a normal human.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The user is able to track down and identify the scents of any specific persons, objects, substances or even places. So long as these factors are within 3 kilometers of the user. The user must be familiar with their scent and it must be focused upon. They may not pinpoint the exact location of the scent, only the general direction and strength. A scent may not be picked up if it is submerged in water.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum