5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] Empty A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] 30/12/17, 05:19 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] 26805_1_2

There would be four people who'd come to see Trently today, a woman named Merrze, a woman named Noir, a rival named Jingyi, and a man named Jynx. These four people Trently was waiting to meet were quite strong, quite smart, and also quite fun to be around. Trently had met all of the previously named people at some point during his travels in Kou and would have recently stumbled upon them again recently, so, Trently would decide to invite all of them to a meeting. The type of meeting that Trently would have set up would be a meeting regarding the dungeon in which Gao had spoken about prior. Gao Yuan Zu's and Yoshiro Zu's chosen soldiers for the dungeon were not yet set in stone but from what Trently had gathered regarding these four people that were coming here to meet him, is that they were the most likely to be chosen.

So, on the basis of this meeting being centered around some of the most prime candidates for the dungeon, Trently would take this chance to concoct a plan. After giving himself some time to think, Trently would know what to do, however, he would have to first test the waters with a certain someone, that certain someone being Jingyi.

Sitting at a large round table inside an empty broken down bar, Trently would just simply wait for everybody's arrival first and foremost. The old damaged bar Trently would be awaiting his friends at would be far out on the outskirts of Kou, actually in a pretty small village. The village was pretty much a ghost town, nobody really lived around here, except for like a few farmers and ther families but that's about it.

2A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] Empty Re: A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] 31/12/17, 02:41 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Some would be surprised to see Requiem Jynx heading off to a meeting place. However, the reason behind it was pretty intriguing as well as the fact that the money was placed in the hands of an unsuspecting stranger that could have easily ran away with it. It was funny, such an individual would forty thousand to a swindler int he hopes ta they could find someone capable for the job that they had ahead, it was even funnier that the man believed in the words of the lying thief. However, even a thief can be a businessman, and in the sense of business, this thief was a member of the dark hand. So of course, who to send when you are offering a lofty sum?

"You send the best....."

Lagi's hands were in a bit loose, not sure what he was running into with the bag of coins in his hands. However, his intriguing expression remained the same as he headed off over to the abandoned bar. Walking in, Lagi would look around and take a seat on a nearby crate.

A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] 20171030aac63cd711e5467e6d63ddf9b750c235-800x1200

"So, for some silly reason, the sum of Huang that's supposed to end up in the strongest mercenary you could find ended up in my hands. However, depending on what you have to say, the price might go up."

Brought

Weapons
Spoiler:

Tools
Spoiler:

Other
Spoiler:

Beasts
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lagi on 01/01/18, 02:25 am; edited 2 times in total

3A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] Empty Re: A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] 01/01/18, 01:18 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired girl walked towards a certain place with her liger beside her, the meeting place was somewhat extraordinary as it was kind of like an abandoned bar. She wondered how the young man who invited her to the "meeting" would know the existence of such place, but more importantly, she wondered why he would invite her to the "meeting". Perhaps there would be someone else who would join the meeting? Or perhaps it was a trap since the young man mentioned that he was Gao Yuan Zu's soldier after all? Noir was not a fan of working together, especially after what had happened before during her previous battle. However to bring down the biggest enemy of the emperor, the black haired girl thought she had to do what had to be done and if that means she need to team up with several people, she would do it.

But what if her other side came out and began to start a rampage? What if she wreck a havoc during the most important time? She could just hope that someone would be strong enough to subdue her, or even better, to kill her.

A sigh escaped her peach colored lips and her liger noticed that she had a lot in her mind, so Haku would growl softly to remind her that he would be there for her and always be. In return for his caring side, Noir would pet his soft fur and continued to walk again towards the bar. As she arrived, Noir noticed the young man was sitting at a large round table and there was another man sitting on the nearby crate. So far there was only two people inside and three with her joining, "Greetings." She said as she entered the bar and headed towards the counter seating.

4A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] Empty Re: A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] 03/01/18, 10:33 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The white lioness strutted in the bar wearing a cloak but her face was revealed. Her white mane was pulled back with a black metal ban. She wore the cloak to hide her weapons and armor. It was risky to open carry in places like this, but cloaked individuals were not uncommon. Her red eyes scanned the room. She was invited her by someone on some sort of proposition. She wasn't really sure what he fully wanted to do. The fanalis had learned to explore her options as she got older. To be more open minded while adventurous. She thought in order to be a better leader one often had to search for the best solution.

AS she scouted the room she had seen it wasn't very filled. But there was a table in which three people were currently seated. She had walked on over to them, her animalistic senses picking up who they were. One was the boy who had invited her, they had met when she was training in the woods. Another was a very familiar smelling woman, her face was quite familiar too. They had met on a few casual and adventurous occasions. But more obvious to the girl was a strong, unique scent that but seemed different. It reminded the girl of that of the King of Reim, her ex lover lagi. The face looked different. She had mixed feelings so wast sure if she should explore it or see if he would mention anything.

She would place her hands on the table, revealing her silver bracelet. She would then voice in a warm and friendly tune. "Well looks like I'm late to the party."

Battle Gear:

5A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] Empty Re: A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] 04/01/18, 11:51 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
NOTES
Bleeh
MAGOI
260/260
STAMINA
340/340
WC

I
t wasn't often Jingyi traveled to the very borders of Kou, especially just to visit the shell of a village. Prior to her enlistment, her life was bound within the walls of her clan compound. After that, she only traveled between camps - going where she was needed. However, today was a special occasion. A meeting of sorts with a boy she had met before. The only information Trently had exposed about it was that they would plan for the assassination of Gao. The thought left a sour taste in the girl's mouth, but after witnessing the Kou War Jingyi felt as if she had no choice.

Her thoughts were discarded upon seeing her destination ahead. Just as Jingyi had heard, it was a pitiful town. But that didn't mean she would let free of her cloak or mask just because not many people who see her. She rode into the town upon Dullahan and it didn't take her long to find the bar in question. Even with its ragged appearance, one could tell that it was an establishment where people once -and still go- for alcohol and whispered words. It also helped that it was the only bar in the ghost town.

Disembarking Dullahan, Jingyi climbed up the steps and opened the door with a rough shove of her hand. Wandering in the building, she immediately spotted the group of people settling down at a table. Out of the people, she could spot, Jingyi immediately recognized three. Two from before the battles and one after.

"Hey... Sorry I'm so late! I got held up~" Jingyi said apologetically, her smile going unseen from beneath the mask she now worn. She walked closer to the others, drawing out a chair. "I hope I didn't miss anything too important, right?"
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

6A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] Empty Re: A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] 05/01/18, 03:13 am

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

At last, everyone was here. As Lagi would have entered the bar, Trently would smile bright and wide for the man, showing his content with Jynx having accepted his meeting invitation. Jynx would take a seat on a nearby crate to the table Trently sat at, then proceeding then to ask Trently about what type of job he wanted to hire him for. Smiling somewhat nervously, Trently would begin to speak.

"Ah~! Right! About the job I had told you I need you for! Okay, so here's the rundown! Kekeh~! Have you ever heard of a dungeon, or maybe even ever been into a dungeon? Ehehe! Last time we met, we spoke about how you were one of Yoshiro Zu's most valued mercenaries, correct? Well, I invited you to this meeting here today in order to ask of you something! Kekeh~! That something I would like to hire you for is involving a dungeon! Currently, there is a dungeon somewhere, however, so far I only know of one person who knows the location of the dungeon! The one person I know so far who knows of the dungeon's location is none other than the leader of the civil war's rebellion, yes, Gao Yuan Zu himself! However, I predict that Gao Yuan Zu is not the only man in this war with the knowledge of the dungeon's location! The person I predict who knows where the dungeon is located other than Gao Yuan Zu is.... Yoshiro Zu!"

Grabbing a kettle that he had placed on the table, Trently would begin pouring Jynx a nice warm cup of tea. "Help yourself to the tea if you want or don't, it's up to you but it's there if you want some!" Placing the kettle of tea back down onto the table, Trently would await Jynx's response.

As Jynx would speak, it would seem Trently's two other guests would finally arrive. The first of the two that would arrive would be Noir, she was a kind woman Trently had met in a bar at one point many months back and had only recently bumped into her again a few days ago. "Hiya, Noir!" Trently would say to Noir, greeting her with a gentle and welcoming smile.

The next person who would arrive would be Merrze, she was very much like Noir in regards to how kind she was, however, unlike Noir, Merrze seemed to be much more driven by her advancements in the military. Merrze had given Trently a motherly type vibe the second time he had met her, a comforting feeling. Trently would know of both Noir and Merrze's allegiance to Yoshiro Zu upon having spoken with them again recently, however, that wouldn't matter to Trently. The young lad did not detest or hate anybody who sided with Yoshiro Zu, and nor did he detest or hate anybody who sided with Gao Yuan Zu, Trently cared equally for both.

Waving to Merrze, smiling with a big happy grin on his face, Trently would pour Merrze and Noir cups of tea for the both of them. "Here ya go, guys! It's good to have you guys here!" Trently would say to both Noir and Merrze, Merrze and Noir.

"Now that we have you two here, we just now need Jingyi!" Trently would make sure to inform Merrze and Noir, as well with Lagi. However, suddenly after saying that, it would seem Jingyi would have magically arrived.

"Ayeee~! Jingyi~! I got you some tea! Welcome!" Trently would have said upon seeing Jingyi, immediately preparing her a cup of tea along with himself.

"Anyways, good to have you guys here! Let me go get the crackers!" The warrior of Kou would exclaim, walking over to his bag of crackers that sat on a nearby countertop.

A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] 463f7634-efdf-42f4-c22b-d957a2cc4a7d_1_1

So anyway, as Trently would go to get the crackers from his backpack, the group would have a moment to themselves to speak to one another or even exchange salutations if they so chose.

Rummaging through his backpack for the bag of crackers, Trently would finally find them. "Aha! Found them, everybody!" Returning back to the table in which had taken a seat at, Trently would finally be able to begin the meeting.

"Eh hem! Okay, so let's start from the beginning! My name is Torento Yanaihara, you can call me Trently though! I fled Kou when I was sixteen, so about a year and a half ago! I journeyed outside of Kou for many months, traveling across the Plains, into Balbadd, and then sailing onward to Reim!" Trently would reveal to the group of four as he would offer them crackers.

"In Reim, I had participated in the Coliseum and met a man in particular who would come to help give me an edge in power, giving me a magical sheath that could suck up intangible elements and whatnot! However, soon after that, I had gotten news of a war brewing in Kou. Upon hearing this news, I would rush my way over here to Kou!" Pausing for a second in order to take a sip of his tea, Trently would then continue once again.

"Then, in Kou, I would enlist in Gao Yuan Zu's army, as a mercenary! However, I painstakingly regret that decision now! M-my father, he was a man who was a great general of Yoshiro Zu's! I don't want to disclose too much of what happened but, just know it haunts me very much! Why you should know this is cause I may be somewhat unstable as of currently, I apologize if I ever do break down or begin tearing up out of nowhere but anyways, that's as much as I can share as of right now! That's my story, if anybody is willing to share their story then please be my guest!" Bowing his head to the four of them, Trently would have already begun to start tearing up. However, Trently would wipe away the tears as soon as he would begin talking about the dungeon.

"Eh hem! So, yeah, anyways, let's get to the meat and potatoes! A dungeon has risen! Gao Yuan Zu wants someone from his side to conquer the dungeon! I'm sure Yoshiro Zu wants the same as well! I'm not sure of how many of you have ever entered a dungeon or hell, I'm not sure of how many of you even know what a dungeon is! However, I'm fairly confident all of you are aware of what a dungeon is, possibly more so than me!"

"So, yeah! Now that we have the dungeon part out of the way, it's time I bring out the real juicy part! Mmkay, so, the real reason I have brought all of you here today is in order to build a team strong enough that can bring down Gao Yuan Zu! I'm indeed a mercenary for Gao Yuan Zu but I'm not loyal to him whatsoever, nor was I ever! The same goes for Jingyi Hou, the girl with the mask, we just want to put an end to Gao Yuan Zu once and for all, stopping all the unnecessary bloodshed of this war in the process! I ask of all of you for your help in doing so!"

7A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] Empty Re: A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] 05/01/18, 11:31 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The mention of a dungeon had Lagi unconsciously look at Merrze, then look away as soon as he noticed what he was doing just now.  It was a bit of an embarrassment, and he felt like Merrze should have had a better chance to beat Ayero, but he messed it up for her.  Lagi never had a chance to make it up to her, as a matter of fact, he never saw her again.

"Until now...."

Being a representative of the fanalis corp as one of the higher ranking members, as well as a native of Reim, Lagi would also be going out of his way to make sure that she would get out alive.   The same would go for  Noir, as well as Haku. It would suck to see those guys perish in the dungeon.  Putting Lagi in a situation like this was bad, hs conscious always ate him up and made him do unnecessary things. Mostly noticeable to  Noir, she could see the black butterflies begin to gather Lagi,  just a few of them for the time being.

Listening to Trent's life story, it kind of reminded Lagi of the time that he used to go and travel and whatnot. However, it made Lagi raise an eyebrow when he heard of Trent enlisting in Gao's army. Lagi knew what Gao was capable of, even before all of this.  He knew that Trent probably regretted it because of what Lagi knew about Gao.

Lagi knew.....that Gao ...was a dick.

In addition to that,  he subjugated Lagi's people in Reim and tried to make their money exchange to that paper crap.  As for knowing Trently's true intentions, Lagi would nod his head and stand up.

"I'm going to be honest here, save for Trent, I already know about the three of you.  I'm sure you also know about me, or even more, how dangerous a dungeon will be. It's a good chance that I, or maybe a few of us won't make it alive with the adversary of Gao and the dungeon itself containing powerful enemies, especially if we aren't careful. With that being said,  I guess I'll just let you know who I am, regardless of my circumstances. "

Taking out his satchel and getting a quick swig of El Ragu, Lagi would breathe in and out before continuing.

"My name is Lagi El Nagi, Former King of Reim, council member of the Reim Republic Senate, Leader of the Unity Corps, the first person to defeat the reigning champion of the Reim Colesium "Decimus the Immortal", and a deity touched dragon tamer. I have been in two dungeons, one of them was a failure and I let down someone that was important to me. Due to both a mission and a personal grudge, I changed my face a bit, and I guess I'll be changing it again soon.  I honestly don't even remember what I used to look like, but it makes it easier to look in the mirror these days.  Heliohapt and those who currently dwell there as a base was responsible for a lot of things that caused me strife and pain,  Killed my people, kidnapped my father, killing my partner, El Drago, was one of them.  I don't feel as if I can go back home to my clan with El Drago being dead, even after I'm done getting even in my own way, I don't think I'll be able to go anywhere.  And ...that's only if I survive, in this case, who really knows with these odds. Though...."

Lagi would raise one finger.

"I did come here..... I came here because Gao is a madman, and if he wins and sets his sights on reim again, even with all of the funding at his disposal if he wins the dungeon, I fear for what happens to Reim. With what Yoshino has done for my country, giving us a chance at freedom, even if I am lost, I won't forget what he did to help Reim.  These people... they deserve freedom from all of this death as well..... so...."

Lagi tossed the money back to Trent, not one coin was missing from the eighty thousand.

"Call it chivalry if you want, I'll do it for free. I guess this means I'll also die for free.  I personally rather none of you go at all.  Noir is still finding herself,  Merrze has her own drive to a better tomorrow, and Jingyi has promise, future tamer of legends.  And you Trent...."

Lagi would then walk over to Trent and dust the man off.

"You have your youth, and I can see it in your eyes. you'll only get stronger.  There will be a point in that dungeon where you'll be on your own, but I'll take you as far as I can, You are almost eighteen, I think I became king at that age.  Can't let you growing up that there are no heroes in the world, right? We either beat Gao, or you get the djinn and beat him with your own strength. "

8A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] Empty Re: A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] 10/01/18, 01:20 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She would sit at the table allowing the young boy to explain his reason for bringing everyone here. He had massive ambitions by the sound of his attitude. He had the movements of someone who had yet to see the true horror of a dungeon. She once had the same thought pattern. The otherworldly experience of a dungeon can truly change a person for better or worse. The warrior knew that this upcoming dungeon would be no exception. They were beautiful chaotic worlds, that tested the very essence of those who entered them. only one reigning on the top. Despite her opinions on the boys attitude she would listen contently to his life story. Trying to understand the boys motivations. He was already passed that point, but she was analyzing in her head as he explained his plan for the dungeon.

Next the man with the similar scent would speak, revealing his true identity along with his thoughts on the dungeon. The white haired woman kept her ears perked as she would find out the truth.

She would let free an exasperated sigh. Of course her senses were right, it was the fated king of Reim. She hadn't seen him since their failure in the dungeon Eligos. It was an odd way to run into the man after a long time, she had mixed feelings. He still seemed earnest in helping people. something Merrze admired. The white haired fanalis gave a bitter sweet smirk, saying "I knew that smell was you, good to see you after so long."

She would then express her opinions on what had been said so far. "Well I'm certainly interested, I was already up for taking out Gao, this only gives me more reason with a team like this. But don't let that fool you, dungeons are a living hell. They can be wonderful, and beautiful, don't let that fool you. The things that dwell within would be able to tear you apart with ease. We will have to properly prepare if we're gonna work together."

After a moment the fanalis would start speaking again, with kind but serious tone. "As Most of you know, my name is Merrze. I am a full blooded fanalis from balbadd. I spent most of young childhood dealing with slavers, stealing to survive just to be eventually captured. I was trained by an older man who eventually saved me to were I would eventually find myself in the country of Reim. There I learned more from people I encountered, I would eventually join the war against Kou in which I rose to power. I've seen the true horrors of war, I've fought in the coliseum and earned the nickname the Lioness from my ruthless matches. After that I encountered a man of great power, and that power was used for great evil. I was psychological attacked until my hair here turned stark white. Ever since that moment I have been wandering. I went on break from my leading role in the fanalis corps, I left my home after my adopted child disappeared. Since I have seen parts of this world which I thought I would never get to see. I have been in three dungeons seeing their true power. But most importantly I had accomplished a lot in this time. I now have a small settlement that I am building from refugees and clans from the great plains. I guided my troops here to help participate in this war, to wipe out the plague that is Gao."

With a break in her words the fanalis would say one last thing, lifting up her silver bracelet. "I will be shining light to help lead in this world, I am a dungeon conqueror, I wield the power of a djinn, and I hope we can all work together to do what we must."

9A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] Empty Re: A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] 05/03/18, 10:52 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It seemed that Torento had a vast connection as he was able to invite some people to gather, bringing them up together to discuss about something. Noir would look around, wondering about the man and the two girls. Haku would whimper as he sniffed something, although he growled softly when Noir just pet his head when he meant something else. The liger could tell some of the people inside the area had met his master before although the appearance was somewhat different. The black haired girl was very cautious though, her eyes scanned every person in the room and wondering if some of them would harm the others.

The magician would listen to Torento’s words tentatively as he introduced himself and told them some of his history, based on that, Noir thought that the boy was a very excited one. After the boy was done with his story, the man that Noir thought was a stranger turned out to be her mentor, the King of Reim that she sometimes wondered about his safety and wellbeing. The black haired girl was glad to be able to meet him again although he looked a little bit different? Like it was him but his appearance was not the same. She wondered why Lagi said that she was still finding herself though, yes, she was still trying to find herself, however it was not her priority and it didn’t really becoming her biggest concern at the moment.

The other girl was Merrze, the girl that she met at the shrouded isle. Seeing the female Fanalis made her wonder about Ayero though, still want to apologize for what she had done to her after all this time. When the redhead revealed that she was a djinn user, Noir was quite surprised that Merrze would easily tell anyone like that but her expression was not obvious because of the usual flat façade that she had.

When it seemed it was her turn to introduce herself, Noir would bow her head towards everyone for a second. “My name is Noir and this is Haku, my companion. I guess I am a magician since I am able to use magic, although I don’t know my root for sure.” She would pause herself for a second, “I mean I don’t remember my past except that I was a slave for a long time before I freed myself several years ago. I choose to support Yoshiro because of his ideals as well as bringing Gao down if that could make the current emperor have some of his burdens lifted from his shoulder.” A sigh would escape her lips before she continued, “I apologize again because I don’t really have any interesting past to be shared.”

10A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] Empty Re: A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] 05/03/18, 07:03 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
NOTES
Bleeh
MAGOI
260/260
STAMINA
340/340
WC

J
ingyi laced her fingers together and rested her chin on top of them. She watched Trently as he told his story, the crimson mask concealing her emotions. His tale was certainly of interest, but the part that concerned the warrior the most was the last of his conversation. While her experience with the outside world had been limited, even Jingyi had heard of a dungeon. A dangerous trap where only one may obtain power - and they were to attack Gao in one?

Laying aside her thoughts, Jingyi allowed herself to focus on Jynx's story. How intriguing. It was the first time she had heard of his story, and the woman made sure to store it for later... It wasn't every day that one met a former king, especially when they had met prior before.

The next two stories were saddening, to say the least. The thought of being captured as a mere child to be forced into slavery... While her clan may support Gao to the fullest, not even they could speak positively of slavery. But the fact slipped from Jingyi's mind as her eyes fell upon the other's silver bracelet. It looked like an ordinary piece of jewelry, it reminded her in fact of the crown that Jaja wear. Perhaps it too had some special property.

By the time Jingyi finished thinking, she realized that Noir had just finished with her introduction. It would seem that it was her turn, though she wasn't certain on how much she should reveal. What would be too much, especially now that doubt has found a place in this plan?

Her hands lowered, though she failed to remove the mask. It would seem that two of the members would have to go without seeing her face - even in the privacy of the meeting. "As Trently had said before, I'm Jingyi Hou. I've lived in Kou for the entirety of my life, and for the past three years, I have been a part of her military. Admittedly, I haven't seen much but I'm considered a capable fighter at least. I've defended Fort Fochou from invaders and I plan to become a general. The civil war must end one way or another, but I'm afraid that's the most I'm willing to say for now."

Once she was done, Jingyi would lean back in her seat to watch the proceedings for the rest of the meeting. Out of the entirety of them, she felt the youngest in terms of experience. However, the dungeon would soon change that... The most important thing now was making a decision - was she to stay with this group? It seemed rather rag-tag, especially to attack a figure such as Gao... A man who her family was aligned with. Was it even the right choice to come here in the first place?
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

11A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] Empty Re: A Team Is Made! [SOCIAL] 09/05/18, 06:24 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

CONTACT ME ON DISCORD AND TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THIS THREAD OR NOT. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BACK OUT CAN MAKE AN EXIT POST.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum