C-Tier
C-Tier

Staff of Storms [170,000] Print-preview-lightning-staff
Name: Staff of Storms
Tier: A
Tier: A
Type: Advance Staff
Magic Type: Storm | Lightning + Wind
Appearance: A gray staff will small bits purple of electricity running through it.
Function:

• The user can register 2 Storm-Abilities linked to the staff, A-Tier and below.
  • Can be used by intellect specs to become a medium for
    their other magics.
  • By paying 40 magoi the wielder can cause a massive amount of wind to build up in a 10 meter radius around them leaving an eye of the storm at the center that is 1 meter wide. A tornado will form that will have bits of electricity running through it causing all those in it to receive B tier lightning damage across their body resulting in several 2nd degree burns and their speed cut in half for the next 2 post. The wind will sweep anything that is below 500 pounds off their feet and thrown 15 meters back once the attack is done. Will last for 1 post and has a cool down of 5 post.  

*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots

2Staff of Storms [170,000] Empty Re: Staff of Storms [170,000] 10/07/14, 07:22 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Purchasing this staff for myself. Old staff will be given away in the thread that I obtain this staff IC(which is where I'll also be training Intelligence to A-tier)

Huang deducted~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum