β-Tier
β-Tier

Winter Form:

Spring Form:
Name:Rokusai
Tier: D
Type: Normal
Species: Stag
Appearance: A near 6ft tall Stag with two forms based on the season during the fall and winter months it takes on an icy form with white antlers and in spring and summer months has brown antlers and is almost completely brown fur with small dots of white  
Beast Traits:
Trait Name:Ice antlers
Trait Tier:D
Trait Requirement: Has to be in winter form
Trait Description: in winter form, Rokusai's horns become extraordinarily cold due to extra iron deposits in its horns.
Trait Effect: Rokusai can register horn based ice abilities

Trait Name: Seasonal Differences
Trait Requirement: Can be one form at a time and cannot be partially one form or another.
Trait Description: depending on the season, Rokusai will take on a different form. like most deer, the seasons effect the physiology of the animal in winter extra iron deposits make rokusai's horns very cold and in summer his body becomes hardier and stronger.    
Trait Effect: Rokusai has different abilities in the winter months and summer months. In the summer months he is stronger.

Trait Name: Hardy body
Trait Requirement: Has to be in spring form
Trait Description: in spring form, Rokusai has a stronger constitution.
Trait Effect: Rokusai has C tier strength for all basic attacks.

Last edited by Cyrus Argentum on 17/08/17, 08:39 am; edited 3 times in total

2Rokusai the Stag Empty Re: Rokusai the Stag 16/08/17, 10:36 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ice antlers - It'd be better if you reword this to something along the lines of "can register icy-horn based abilities.".

Seasonal Differences - I totally get what you're trying to do here, but this seems a bit too much like...a legend beast as is. I'd prefer if you could somehow explain WHY it's able to do this. Something that isn't involved with magic, or too "legend-like". You get what I'm saying?

Horn Leach - I don't think you really need a trait for something like this, as I'd assume a deer like this is fully capable of performing some kind of physical attack that could paralyze/stun the enemy. Perhaps you could switch this out with a D-Tier trait that gives this beast C-Tier strength?

3Rokusai the Stag Empty Re: Rokusai the Stag 17/08/17, 01:03 am

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

edited

4Rokusai the Stag Empty Re: Rokusai the Stag 17/08/17, 01:53 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ice antlers - Hmm, okay you did what I told you to, but I'm still a bit iffy on it. Could you perhaps try to figure out a reason for it's icy horns? It doesn't have to be the most realistic thing in the world, but something that could explain why it would do something like this. As it is now, it's just a bit too magic-like for a beast. Imo anyways.

Seasonal Differences - I think this one can actually be fine, as long as you explain why it gains these abilities during the different months. Also, I do hope you realize that by doing a beast like this, you ARE limiting it's potential by a large margin imo. While the concept is incredibly cool, we don't really have the systems that support a beast like this. Unless it was per chance, a legend beast. Then I feel like we could easily make something like this work. TLDR; this can work, but it's going to be limiting the beast, so I hope you know/realize that. ^.^

Hardy body - I suppose I should have been a bit more descriptive when I suggested the C-Tier strength. Down below I'll put an example of how I personally did this in the past, just so you can edit it accordingly. :D

Trait Name: A Bear's Strength
Trait Tier: D-Tier
Trait Requirement: Sun Bear
Trait Description: Despite it's small body, a Sun Bear's strength is not to be underestimated. Training alongside Apollo has made Vulcan much stronger than the average Sun Bear.
Trait Effect: Grants the beast extraordinary strength, allowing its basic attacks to deal C-Tier damage.  

5Rokusai the Stag Empty Re: Rokusai the Stag 17/08/17, 08:39 am

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

ok edited

6Rokusai the Stag Empty Re: Rokusai the Stag 17/08/17, 12:06 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Alright, this looks a lot more approveable. However, I'm curious on this one line you have down. "In the summer months he is stronger." What exactly do you mean by that? Is he supposed to actually be stronger during the summer months? Or is it more of a "physically" stronger thing.

7Rokusai the Stag Empty Re: Rokusai the Stag 17/08/17, 12:29 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

oh I meant hardier its just flavour I guess

8Rokusai the Stag Empty Re: Rokusai the Stag 17/08/17, 04:01 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Alright, I assumed as much but still wanted to check that over with ya. Other than that, I think it should be fine! ^.^ Approved. If you wish to purchase it, just bump and I'll deduct the 10k from your account.~

9Rokusai the Stag Empty Re: Rokusai the Stag 17/08/17, 04:46 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

great bump!

10Rokusai the Stag Empty Re: Rokusai the Stag 17/08/17, 06:23 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved!

Code:
[spoiler="Winter Form"][img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemontowerdefensetwo/images/5/5d/Sawsbuck_banner.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160603042321[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler="Spring Form"][img]http://img04.deviantart.net/e57c/i/2011/335/f/d/distorter_by_rajewel-d4htsim.png[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b]Rokusai
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Normal
[b]Species:[/b] Stag
[b]Appearance:[/b] A near 6ft tall Stag with two forms based on the season during the fall and winter months it takes on an icy form with white antlers and in spring and summer months has brown antlers and is almost completely brown fur with small dots of white  
[b]Beast Traits:[/b]
[b]Trait Name:[/b]Ice antlers
[b]Trait Tier:[/b]D
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Has to be in winter form
[b]Trait Description:[/b] in winter form, Rokusai's horns become extraordinarily cold due to extra iron deposits in its horns.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Rokusai can register horn based ice abilities

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Seasonal Differences
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Can be one form at a time and cannot be partially one form or another.
[b]Trait Description:[/b] depending on the season, Rokusai will take on a different form. like most deer, the seasons effect the physiology of the animal in winter extra iron deposits make rokusai's horns very cold and in summer his body becomes hardier and stronger.     
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Rokusai has different abilities in the winter months and summer months. In the summer months he is stronger.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Hardy body
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Has to be in spring form
[b]Trait Description:[/b] in spring form, Rokusai has a stronger constitution.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Rokusai has C tier strength for all basic attacks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum