265/265
MAGOI
160/160
NOTES
BT Training
WC
395/1000

J
ingyi led Dullahan outside to the training courtyard, her hand gently resting upon the beast's back as they walked. While their trainer-to-beast relationship was far from perfect, the redhead was ecstatic with the progress they were making. It felt like so long ago that they were fighting each other, and now the goat was allowing her to finally pet him!

Glancing at Dullahan, the goat in question only regarded her with his usual grumpy look, but there was something in the beast's mannerisms that just said, "Yeah, we're cool now". Whenever the girl thought of it, she couldn't help but feel like there were fireworks going off in her soul. She finally managed to befriend Dullahan and become partners! She could just imagine all the fun and all of the training that they would embark on together. While the beast in question was still a bit shy, though he certainly hid it well behind his disgruntled front, Jingyi was sure that they would go to great lengths together.

The redhead moved away and stepped in front of Dullahan, her hands gently grabbing the goat's cheeks. He simply snorted in her face, his eyes narrowing as static jumped about his body.

"Well, Dullahan... I've made the decision that we're going to build on our relationship!" Jingyi announced as she let her beast go, stepping back so she could air pump excitedly. She could feel the silently judging stare of her partner, but she just laughed with a grin. "First off, you're going to get used to me riding you, kay? Trust is important in any trainer to beast relationship, and I want you to trust me!" The redhead explained, but her reception was a cold shake of her beast's head.

Jingyi just waved it off and wrapped an arm affectionately around Dullahan, leaning into his soft wool. "It's so that during battle, you won't hesitate to put your reliance on me, and so I can depend on you. I would hate it if something happened to you, Dulla." Jingyi whispered to her beast as she stepped away, once more grabbing the gentle goat's cheeks. Her red eyes scanning his body language as he just snorted. The beast stood there before shaking his body and moving aside to present his side to Jingyi.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
265/265
MAGOI
160/160
NOTES
BT Training
WC
846/1000

A
month had passed, and Jingyi was getting quite used to riding Dullahan. By gripping onto his wool, she was able to cling to his back without falling off. The horns lining his side also helped keep her legs in place and prevent the girl from sliding on her beast's back. They also proved to be quite the handy stepping stone when climbing onto Dullahan as well!

Jingyi rode on top of Dullahan as the goat trotted towards their training field. As always, it was relatively empty allowing for the pair to train in peace. The redhead guided her beast towards the middle, careful to not yank at his precious wool. As they reached the spot, Jingyi shifted and reached into her back pocket.

"Alright! For today, we're going to be further building our trust!" Jingyi exclaimed, pulling out a long, black blind cloth. Even from her spot on Dullahan's back, she could feel the start that the goat would've given her if he could. Grinning partly to herself, the redhead climbed off and walked around to the front of her goat. Looking up at his face, she presented him with the cloth, only for him to sneeze in her face.

"Hey! There's no need for that!" Jingyi couldn't help but let laughter bubble in her throat as she wiped off the goat spit and snot with her sleeve, "Let me explain before you do that! It'll be useful if I can guide you when you can't see, alright? But I don't want to try that out on the battlefield where our lives could be in danger, so it would be best if we practice here!"

Staring expectedly at Dullahan, Jingyi couldn't help but smile softly at her partner. The goat watched her for a moment before lowering his head. The girl was quick to tie the blindfold, wrapping it gently around his eyes and tying it expertly behind his head. Once she was done, Jingyi stepped away to study her work. Another round of laughter as Dullahan shook his head, adjusting to the feel of the blindfold around his face. He went to step but paused as realized that he didn't know where.

"Here, let me help you..." Jingyi mumbled, gently putting her hand on the goat's cheek and running it down to his neck. She kept her hand in place as she climbed on, alerting Dullahan to her presence. Once she was on top, Jingyi gently nudged his side with her left foot and commanded, "Right!" Dullahan paused before turning to the right. He continued walking as she urged him forwards, pausing when she ordered him to.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
265/265
MAGOI
160/160
NOTES
BT Done!
WC
1086/1000

A
fter two weeks of constant practice, Dullahan and Jingyi grew to the point that Dullahan could almost run with a blindfold on when his tamer was directing him. The fact almost brought the emotional girl to tears, knowing that her beast trusted her so much. She could only wonder what the next stage for them would be, and Jingyi would be lying if she said that she was far from excited.

Once more, Jingyi led Dullahan up to their training spot, their usual blindfold stuffed in the girl's back pocket. Again, it was quiet and lonely, which was what Jingyi preferred for their training sessions.

Climbing off the back of Dullahan, she playfully bopped his cheek and grinned with he snorted at her. She ruffled the goat's wool before standing in front of the beast, a smile on her face.

"Ready for training today?" The redhead asked, getting only a shake of a head from her partner. Jingyi giggled as a grin spread across her face, her ruby eyes narrowing in amusement. "Aw, don't be such a party-pooper! It's not gonna be the hard physical exercising stuff today, Dulla~ It's just another trust-building exercise! I tie my leg to your's, and then we race together!" If goats could facepalm, Jingyi was certain that Dullahan would have done so just then. Instead, he just playfully headbutted her to get the message across: no.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum