You are not connected. Please login or register

Gusion Djinn Equip/Abilities

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gusion Djinn Equip/Abilities Empty Gusion Djinn Equip/Abilities 11/04/14, 03:09 am

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gusion Djinn Equip/Abilities ChN4bEN
Djinn: Gusion
Type: Bow
Theme: Storm
Chant: ”He who flies through the wind, and shoots down lightning to the world, shower me with your power. He who causes destruction, surge through my hands, so I may shoot down my enemies, Gusion.”
Flight: 15 m/s
Cost: 20 on cast 10 per post
Cool-Down: 8 posts
Appearance: At this point Gusion’s metal vessel is changed into armor with the bow. Yuurei is now surrounded in armor and he has gauntlets covering his hands, and complete different attire on him. His hands are also clad in armor with claws around his hands. He is seen wearing shoulder guards with a blade like structure on it. Yuurei whole entire outfit is mainly consist of turquoise color, with a few dark blue, and purple around him. He had a cloth or what seem like a cape around his lower back. Yuurei’s legs are also covered in armor. His face is covered with what seems like a helmet mask to protect his face. Yuurei can have it break into pieces going straight to the back of his neck to reveal his face. His armor, is covered in electricity as well, including the armor when it’s on him. When Yuurei shows his face, his hair is complete white, and his eyes are blood shot red. He grows a beard as well which is white as well. There is also a third eye on the middle of his forehead as well. The bow stretches out changing its form and making it look different than how it is in weapon equip. It keeps the crystallize feature, but its gets long than it was before. The bow is now around 60 inches long and a width of 2 inches. The string is not there, but can appear when the user uses a regular arrow.
Djinn Equip Ability:

Last edited by Jova on 21/04/14, 04:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Done

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Edits are in red

Gusion Djinn Equip/Abilities ChN4bEN
Djinn: Gusion
Type: Bow
Theme: Storm
Chant: ”He who flies through the wind, and shoots down lightning to the world, shower me with your power. He who causes destruction, surge through my hands, so I may shoot down my enemies, Gusion.”
Flight: 15 m/s
Cost: 20 on cast 10 per post
Cool-Down: 8 posts
Appearance: At this point Gusion’s metal vessel is changed into armor with the bow. Yuurei is now surrounded in armor and he has gauntlets covering his hands, and complete different attire on him. His hands are also clad in armor with claws around his hands. He is seen wearing shoulder guards with a blade like structure on it. Yuurei whole entire outfit is mainly consist of turquoise color, with a few dark blue, and purple around him. He had a cloth or what seem like a cape around his lower back. Yuurei’s legs are also covered in armor. His face is covered with what seems like a helmet mask to protect his face. Yuurei can have it break into pieces going straight to the back of his neck to reveal his face. His armor, is covered in electricity as well, including the armor when it’s on him. When Yuurei shows his face, his hair is complete white, and his eyes are blood shot red. He grows a beard as well which is white as well. There is also a third eye on the middle of his forehead as well. The bow stretches out changing its form and making it look different than how it is in weapon equip. It keeps the crystallize feature, but its gets long than it was before. The bow is now around 60 inches long and a width of 2 inches. The string is not there, but can appear when the user uses a regular arrow. This all looks good
Djinn Equip Ability:

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gusion’s Body: There is no set tier for reaction speed boosts, but default reaction speed is 0.215 meaning .5 faster reaction times would have you moving BEFORE an attack even occurred with a reaction speed of -0.315 and I hope you can see why we can't approve that.

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lightning Bolts are the lightning that does all that. I apologized if I made it seemed like I was throwing out two attacks. There is only 1 attacked, which I described the damage. It basically does all of that. I mean getting hit by lightning would do all that unless I’m wrong. As for effecting Yuurei; it wouldn’t bother him because well he is in djinn Equip which is a storm element, so he will be able to move around without difficulties. I can take the wind part out if you want though.

I also didn’t make it sustain because once it’s out its out and he could only bring out 20 lightning bolts at most. Of course the damage splits if he brings out 10 every 2 post. He used his magoi to bring the storm there, and it would have stood there a fixed amount of time before it disappeared. If he was sustaining there, then it meant he would basically keep there for as long as his magoi would allow it. I changed it though, but if I can change it back let me know and I will do so.

One again just like the storm. I figured once it was released it was out. It would stay there only for a fix time, or till it has done its job. He basically throughout the require energy the beast would need. I changed it to sustain, but that just means I can keep it up there for as long as my magoi allow it, so the limited attacks wouldn’t just be limited.

The arrow being shot in the air was just an affect it wouldn’t hurt anybody, but I put a distance. I mean why it would hurt me unless my own attack betrays me and just goes in my direction lol. Still I never wrote it didn’t hurt me. By attacking twice I mean attacking two times. Whether it drops on you sustaining damage. (Remember the dragon is made out of wind and lightning, so the effects of it touching someone does damage) If it slashes at you its one attack boom rushes you is an attack, and biting you is an attack. They will all do the same type of damage. You won’t have teeth marks if it tries to bite you as the wind, and electricity its made out of would do the damage.

For sustain in this I get it and I will put it up. Still can I up its attacks limitation then, if it’s going to be sustaining off my magoi, or just leave it as is.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved unless admins say otherwise

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/chN4bEN.png?1[/img][/center]
[b]Djinn:[/b] Gusion
[b]Type:[/b] Bow
[b]Theme:[/b] Storm
[b]Chant:[/b] ”He who flies through the wind, and shoots down lightning to the world, shower me with your power. He who causes destruction, surge through my hands, so I may shoot down my enemies, Gusion.”
[b]Flight:[/b] 15 m/s
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 on cast 10 per post
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 8 posts
[b]Appearance:[/b] At this point Gusion’s metal vessel is changed into armor with the bow. Yuurei is now surrounded in armor and he has gauntlets covering his hands, and complete different attire on him. His hands are also clad in armor with claws around his hands. He is seen wearing shoulder guards with a blade like structure on it. Yuurei whole entire outfit is mainly consist of turquoise color, with a few dark blue, and purple around him. He had a cloth or what seem like a cape around his lower back. Yuurei’s legs are also covered in armor. His face is covered with what seems like a helmet mask to protect his face. Yuurei can have it break into pieces going straight to the back of his neck to reveal his face. His armor, is covered in electricity as well, including the armor when it’s on him. When Yuurei shows his face, his hair is complete white, and his eyes are blood shot red. He grows a beard as well which is white as well. There is also a third eye on the middle of his forehead as well. The bow stretches out changing its form and making it look different than how it is in weapon equip. It keeps the crystallize feature, but its gets long than it was before. The bow is now around 60 inches long and a width of 2 inches. The string is not there, but can appear when the user uses a regular arrow.
[spoiler=Djinn Equip Ability]
[b]Name:[/b] Gusion’s Body
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Cost:[/b] 20/10
[b]Type:[/b] Storm
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] N/A
[b]Duration:[/b] 5 Posts
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 Posts
[b]Description:[/b] Yuurei is able to combined the ability of lightning and wind around him. It will make the user electrifying and at the same time they will be quicker than they are now. His physical attacks will deal C-tier damage, while being able to move as fast as 25 meters per second. The user also is able to shock anybody they touch, and paralyzing them for 1 posts.

[b]Name:[/b] Gusion’s Rage
[b]Cost:[/b] 40/20
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 40 meters
[b]Duration:[/b] 4 Posts
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 7 Posts
[b]Description:[/b] Yuurei is able to summon dark clouds above him and around people within a 40 meter radius. It will start raining, and the sound of thunder can be heard from the clouds. The wind around them will become fiercer than it is. It will make those who aren’t suitable with wind harder to move around A.K.A wind/storm element users can move around without a problem. Yuurei can make bolts of lightning come down from the sky at 25 meter per second. The lighting will leave their targets with 3rd degree burns, internal injuries, and paralyzed for 2 posts. Yuurei can only shoot out 10 bolts of lightning every 2 posts (Depending on how many lightning bolts he brings out at once its total amount will equal to A-tier damage).

[b]Name:[/b] Gusion's Guardian
[b]Cost:[/b] 40/20
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 40 meters
[b]Duration:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 7 Posts
[b]Description:[/b] Yuurei bring out an arrow that is made of electricity and is covered in wind, and shoots its up into the air. When it reaches 20 meters up in the sky it will explode, and change its form to that of dragon 40 meters in length and 20 meters in width. The dragon is made of lightning, and wind cutting deeply with anybody, and shocking anybody it comes in contact with. Those it shock will be paralyze for 4 posts. The Dragon can attack 2 times before disappearing, and can touch multiple of people at the same time. It can move around at 25 meters per second, and can defend its master from 1 A-tier, 2 B-tier, 4 C-tier, and 8 D-tier techniques before disappearing. If it defends an attack at any time it will only be able to attack only one time and if it attacked first, and then defended its master it won’t be able to attack again until its activated again. This technique cannot attack, and defend in the same post.  
[/spoiler]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum