You are not connected. Please login or register

Revamped Ability II | WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Revamped Ability II | WIP on 18/06/17, 01:40 am

Rima Fahim

β-Tier
β-Tier
I'm going to be revamping my previous ability; "Mamnue Alshshams" to the new version; "Forbidden Sun". Hopefully everything is fine, though I do expect to retrain this ability, considering how different it is formatted.

Previous Ability:

Mamnue Alshshams
Tier: C
Class: Magician
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: First you must hold out your staff/wand and move it in a circular motion. Then you slash down the middle of the imaginary circle.
Scaling: Damage
Sustain: -
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20 magoi | 10 magoi
Description:

A 76cm sphere of heat magic fires from the end of your staff/wand expanding up to 3m over the course of 20m.(The size has no impact on the damage.)You can also make it grow to its maximum size instantly by snapping your fingers.

Forbidden Sun
Tier: C-Tier
Class: Magician
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: Heat - The user must focus their catalyst directly at the designated target.
Scaling: Damage: The tier of damage dealt will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
Sustain: -
Cool Down: 2 Post
Cost: 20 magoi | 10 magoi
Description:

• Upon chanting the name of the spell, the caster must then direct the position of their catalyst towards a target within 20-meters of themself. An 80-centimeter blast of heat magic will then erupt out from the tip, expanding up to 3-meters as it travels.
  • This ability can travel up to 20-meters away, unless sustained.
  • If the user snaps their fingers a single time during the spell's course, the sphere will prematurely increase to its maximum size of 3-meters in diameter.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Traits Points: 3/6
Shards of Solomon: x2
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum