Religious Learnings [C-Rank Mission - CrimsBayo - Private]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zubaidah watched on in awe as Rami’s chakram sliced through the dry air, a whistling sound produced by the cutting action. It flew as fast as a falcon, grazing the soft underbelly of its target, before embedding itself in the ground not far off. The desert crocodile only made one sluggish snap of its jaws before rolling off its basking rock to the ground with a great slump. After congratulating Rami for his excellent accuracy, and perfect shot, she hopped down from the rock they had made their refuge and made her way down to their prey.

Standing a pace or two away from their haul, she slashed at the crocodile once more with her poison-laced blade to make sure that it was heavily drugged enough. She took out a thick rope from around her waist and wrapped it round the crocodile’s jaws and feet, ensuring that if the drug does wear off before they arrive at the temple, it cannot do much against them. Calling back to Rami, she said,
    'Hey, once you've picked up your chakram, can you help me shoulder this? I didn't expect to be this heavy at all, and I think my back is breaking under it's weight...'
    Hauling their prey together, the two on their walk back across the burning sands, ready to be finished with the sweltering heat of the dessert.

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 30/08/17, 05:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rami Naeem

Rami Naeem
D-Tier
D-Tier

Rami watched as his chakram glided in the air toward the large being. He stared at the beast once his Chakram managed to slice deep enough in its flesh for the poison to take affect. A somewhat dead-like expression filled his eyes as he was motionless just for a few moments. Once the weapon pierced the ground next to the Crocodile he shook his head and snapping back to reality he nodded at Zubaidah after she congratulated him and walked over to the now sedated Crocodile. Walking over to his weapon he never removed his eyes from the Croc. Zubaidah had already started tying up the beast with ropes from around her waist; it was clear she was slightly struggling and was in need of assistance.

"He is a lot heavier than he looks..." Rami said struggling to laugh as he assisted Zubaidah hauling a rope over his shoulder. "How about after this I treat us to a meal, I mean unless you like the sweet desert sand with a side of dry air," He said jokingly trying not to think about the pain of carrying the crocodile.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

The pair finally staggered back to the temple, their backs aching, with Zubaidah ready to take up on Rami’s offer. Dropping the crocodile inside the side chamber, she called for the old priest so they finish up the job. Very soon he arrived, and started to talk in that warbling way of his,
‘Ah, you managed to finish the job! Well done, oh, well done! I knew I could trust you two, almost as if you were guided here to me by the gods. Oh, but you must tired from your fight with the desert crocodile, perhaps you would like some rest or healing for your wounds?’

Oh, don't worry about us. I'm sure water will be all we need right now,’ Zubaidah replied, ‘I don't think we have any wounds that need tending to.

The priest looked them up and down with a shocked look on his face,
‘You managed to deal with a desert crocodile without one scratch? I must say that I underestimated you two, you are quite the accomplished warriors! I must thank you… how about with this? It might not be much, but it is all I can spare.’

He tossed two bags of golden coins into their arms, before walking off in the opposite direction. Zubaidah turned to face Rami, thanking him for his help in their job before asking if he wanted to catch up the next day at a pub called ‘the Black Asp’ she had seen earlier for a drink, rushing off towards the city before he could reply.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum