You are not connected. Please login or register

Helping a Lady to move! [Mission|Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Azuris yawned as she woke up inside her room. It was quite late already for her to wake up, 11 am. The weather was warm and when she looked outside she saw the busy, filled streets of Reim. The sun was burning down onto her head and heated up her hair. The young female sighed and went back inside. You could never know how long the weather would be as good as today, eventhough it was extremly hot on the middle of the day, but she decided to go outside nevertheless. Azuris wanted to walk through the streets a bit and look around to see if she could find something interisting so there was no need for her to take her battle axe Zagros with her at all. She left her room and ran down the staircase and after she had finally arrived on the streets she strolled through the town and looked around. There were so many different people in this world she was surprised to see so many new faces everyday eventhough she used to visit the same places. When Azuris walked through a small alley she saw an old lady on the end of it. She was trying to carry something heavy but needed to take a break so many times that there wasn’t any progress in what she was doing. Azuris approached her quickly and took her belongings without asking. “Where is this supposed to be?” She asked the old lady who looked up to her and smiled. “The carriage overthere please. And when you are already on it, would you mind helping me a little bit more? I will move to another country soon but I can’t find anyone to help me with my belongings. Of course I will pay you for that.” She said and Azuris shrugged and nodded. Making a bit money by carrying stuff around wasn’t the hardest work and she could definetly do it. The old lady had a huge carriage and quite a few belongings so it took Azuris a few hours until she had finished her job but it was an interisting one because she found a lot of interisting things. The old lady had old, rare weapons, furniture, different silks and even heavy jewelery boxes. One time Azuris carried what looked like a big vase but it turned out that this was actually a urn with the ash of her husband inside it. Azuris didn’t knew why someone would carry something precious like this around with herself like that but she guessed that the old lady simply had a hard time with letting go of her loved one so she didn’t complained and continued with her work. She also had suprisingly a lot carpets, in different colors and shapes and interisting pattern on it. She explained to Azuris that she had made those by herself and was selling them. After Azuris had placed all the heavy things into the carriage she put the fragile things like tableware on top if it and lashed up everything to make sure the things wouldn’t fall out during the journey. The old lady thanked her and rewarded her as promised.

[528|500] - Mission Completed!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum