Lestacia

β-Tier
β-Tier
Mercy
Tier: B-Tier
Class: Magician- Life
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must have visual sight of the target.
Scaling: Creates another Extra Beam targeting an ally within a 20 meter radius for ever 5 Magoi Put into the spell.
Sustain: 0
Cooldown: 3 posts
Cost: 30 Magoi ; 15 Sustain
Description:

The Caster of this spell targets an ally within 20 meters with a green beam and heals them immediately for B-tier Damage.

-----

Grounded
Tier: D-Tier
Class: Magician- Strength
Requirements/Drawbacks: POnly works with Fliers
Scaling: Duration: lasts 1 post longer for every 5 magoi invested
Cooldown: 1 posts
Cost: 10 Magoi | 5 Magoi to Sustain
Description:

The caster raises their staff above them channeling the magoi of strength around her. Anything flying in the air within a 20 meters will immediately plummet straight to the ground. This ability works with people, spells traveling mid air, and living things that are airborne.  

-----

Sacred Impulse art: Vitryu
Tier: B-Tier
Class: Magician- Lightning
Type: Offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must designate an area within 20 meters.

Pure Water: It is a scientific fact the 100%pure water is the only water that cannot conduct electricity. Unless someones magic or weapon states that they are using PURE water they will not conduct electricity. If in a bubble of pure water one would be protected and left relatively un harmed.

Scaling: AoE of the Large Lightning strike- The area of effect may increase by 5m for every 5 magoi that is invested.
Cooldown: 3 posts
Cost: 30 Magoi ; 15 Sustain
Description:

The Wielder of this spell summons dark clouds to form around an area within 20 meter radius of them. After charging for the first post the post right after will have a beam of white lightning stirke the designated spot 20 meters in diameter, dealing B-tier damage to anyone within the Area. Those however wearing or standing in anything electrically conductive will take double the damage making it A-tier such as but not limited to water, metal, etc.

-----
Cleanse
Tier: D-Tier
Class: Magician -Life
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must have visual confirmation. Must be in line of sight.
Scaling: multiple targets: Affects 1 more person for every 5 Magoi invested.
Cooldown: 1 posts
Cost: 10 Magoi
Description:

Shoots a purple beam that targets and Clears all harmful effects being done to the targets body up to B-tier ailments, within 20 meters.

Last edited by Lestacia on 09/09/17, 03:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Spark of inspiration on 18/04/17, 03:28 pm

Mercy

• In order for this ability to heal both damage and cure negative supplementary effects, both must have a caps at C-Tier. Otherwise, you will need to choose between healing B-Tier damage or curing negative effects up to B-Tier.

Chain Lightning

• As a D-Tier ability there is no way this could work unless you scaled it to do multiple hits.
  • The thing is, nobody wears metal armor. Why would they? It's pretty much useless. It provides absolutely no benefit and would be completely for writing flare. And weapons? Well, they could just simply drop them.
  • Finally, Diana wanted me to tell you that you can't have Statikk Shiv.

Sacred Impulse Art: Vitryu

• Scaling should be by 5m, not 10m.
  • If the ability doesn't state they're collecting water from outside sources, it is probably pure water.
  • The attack should be 5m in diameter.

Cleanse

• Make sure you specify the max tier it can heal.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile http://snowykcnomre.deviantart.com

3 Re: Spark of inspiration on 09/09/17, 03:20 pm

Lestacia

β-Tier
β-Tier
Fixed

View user profile

4 Re: Spark of inspiration on 09/09/17, 03:32 pm

Rima Fahim

β-Tier
β-Tier
Mercy - What size is this green beam? Is it homing, or simply a projectile? What sort of wand/staff movement do you need to do before casting the spell?

Grounded - “POnly works with Fliers” Excuse me, who now?! 20-meters is pretty steep for a D-Tier ability. Not only that, but the effect seems pretty damn strong for one too. D-Tier abilities are like...things that can cause bruises + cuts. Are you telling me yoru D-TIer strength spell can literally knock anything to the ground? Even something like Merr’s skywhale?

Sacred Impulse art: Vitryu - Again, you need some kind of staff/wand movement before casting the spell. Now then, you’re telling me that this 20-meter ability will literally can hit anyone within it in an instant? Unless of course, they could out run lightning (I don’t think thas gonna happen). Ehh, idk it seems a little too big to me, honestly. I’ll talk to people in the staff chat before saying too much though, I’ll get other opinions on it. As for the double damage thing, I don’t think we can allow that. The most we could allow is some sort of like...spreading of the electrical current. (since it would be spreading in conductive material.)

Cleanse - What size is this green beam? Is it homing, or simply a projectile? What sort of wand/staff movement do you need to do before casting the spell?

---
Traits Points: 3/6
Shards of Solomon: x2
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum