Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Mercy
Tier: B-Tier
Class: Magician- Life
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must have visual sight of the target.

Must call the name of the spell
Scaling: Creates another Extra Beam targeting an ally within a 20 meter radius for every 5 Magoi Put into the spell.
Sustain: 0
Cooldown: 3 posts
Cost: 30 Magoi ; 15 Sustain
Description:

The Caster of this spell targets an ally within 20 meters with a green beam 10 meters in diameter and heals them immediately for B-tier Damage.

-----
*Replacing My other Ability that was retconned*

Sacred art: Vitryu
Tier: A-Tier
Class: Magician- Lightning
Requirements/Drawbacks:

Lestacia must point to her target

Scaling: Multiple Targets. Every 5 Magoi expended allows Lestacia to target another person or herself.
Cooldown: 4 posts
Cost: 30 Magoi ; 15 Sustain
Description:

Lestacia designates a target person within 20 meters with a thin yellow beam. Once hit, the Target will not take damage. Instead extra amounts of Electricity are added to their Body increasing the amount of impulses being sent at a phenomenal rate. The person or People Afflicted with Vitryu Regen B-Tier Damage for 4 posts and Every attack they make has the chance of adding a B-tier Paralysis.

-----
Cleanse
Tier: D-Tier
Class: Magician -Life
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must have visual confirmation. Must be in line of sight.

Must shout out the name of the spell

Scaling: Cleanse: Can cleanse higher tiers of negative effects by expending 5 magoi.
Cooldown: 1 posts
Cost: 10 Magoi
Description:

Shoots a purple beam that targets and Clears all harmful effects being done to the targets body up to D-tier ailments, within 20 meters.

---------

Pyro Prison
Tier: D-Tier
Class: Magician- Heat
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must have visual confirmation. Must be in line of sight.

Must shout out the name of the spell
Scaling: Damage: increases by a tier for every 5 Magoi Expended.
Cost: 10 Magoi
Description:

Lestacia Targets a person and a pillar with a 5m radius forms around them for 3 posts. The Pillar initially deals no damage when summoned but if the person within the pillar touches the edge or tries to escape they will take D-tier damage in burns.

----

Pollen Plant
Tier: B-Tier
Class: Magician -Life

Must stab her staff in the ground and call out the spells name
Scaling: Duration: Pollen Lasts 1 more post for every 5 Magoi expended.
Cost: 30 Magoi
Description:

Lestacia Stabs her staff into the ground Forcing flowers to grow once more and explode into an array of pollen of different colors. The Pollen that settles on people within a 5 Meter Radius of Lestacia heal for B-tier Damage For 1 post.

Last edited by Lestacia on 06/09/18, 02:21 pm; edited 9 times in total

2Spark of inspiration Empty Re: Spark of inspiration 18/04/17, 03:28 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mercy

• In order for this ability to heal both damage and cure negative supplementary effects, both must have a caps at C-Tier. Otherwise, you will need to choose between healing B-Tier damage or curing negative effects up to B-Tier.

Chain Lightning

• As a D-Tier ability there is no way this could work unless you scaled it to do multiple hits.
  • The thing is, nobody wears metal armor. Why would they? It's pretty much useless. It provides absolutely no benefit and would be completely for writing flare. And weapons? Well, they could just simply drop them.
  • Finally, Diana wanted me to tell you that you can't have Statikk Shiv.

Sacred Impulse Art: Vitryu

• Scaling should be by 5m, not 10m.
  • If the ability doesn't state they're collecting water from outside sources, it is probably pure water.
  • The attack should be 5m in diameter.

Cleanse

• Make sure you specify the max tier it can heal.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

3Spark of inspiration Empty Re: Spark of inspiration 09/09/17, 03:20 pm

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Fixed

Spark of inspiration 6ouumjD

4Spark of inspiration Empty Re: Spark of inspiration 09/09/17, 03:32 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mercy - What size is this green beam? Is it homing, or simply a projectile? What sort of wand/staff movement do you need to do before casting the spell?

Grounded - “POnly works with Fliers” Excuse me, who now?! 20-meters is pretty steep for a D-Tier ability. Not only that, but the effect seems pretty damn strong for one too. D-Tier abilities are like...things that can cause bruises + cuts. Are you telling me yoru D-TIer strength spell can literally knock anything to the ground? Even something like Merr’s skywhale?

Sacred Impulse art: Vitryu - Again, you need some kind of staff/wand movement before casting the spell. Now then, you’re telling me that this 20-meter ability will literally can hit anyone within it in an instant? Unless of course, they could out run lightning (I don’t think thas gonna happen). Ehh, idk it seems a little too big to me, honestly. I’ll talk to people in the staff chat before saying too much though, I’ll get other opinions on it. As for the double damage thing, I don’t think we can allow that. The most we could allow is some sort of like...spreading of the electrical current. (since it would be spreading in conductive material.)

Cleanse - What size is this green beam? Is it homing, or simply a projectile? What sort of wand/staff movement do you need to do before casting the spell?

Spark of inspiration BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

5Spark of inspiration Empty Re: Spark of inspiration 16/04/18, 03:38 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Just bimping this because it was edited and I forgot I had this....

6Spark of inspiration Empty Re: Spark of inspiration 25/04/18, 05:56 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mercy: For scaling just use hits, this will allow you to heal as many people as you scale it for.  Also what is requires to use said spell [wand, chant etc.] What is the size of the beam?

Grounded: Requirements/Drawbacks: Damage scales Higher for how high you fall from... It only can only" It can only what? Also, if you're making this deal damage than its not supplementary but Offensive, it can be dual function if you split make the Damage C tier and the "knock-down" C tier as well.  In addition please note that abilities/Flight magic's that are of Equal tier will not be effected by the Knock down as they are equal in strength.
That is what I have on it so far let me know if  u argee with it or not

Sacred Impulse art: Armor of Vitryu:  So just take out Target themselves in the drawback. I would say Must be within 20 meters of the user. Because you are within that 20 meters, also not really much of a drawback for an A tier spell. What is required to use the spell? Wand etc? Any chanting or something? I don't get why you have the bit about PURE water, any magical source of water is drawing it from the air around them which is able would be a conduct of lighting.
1. The armor would damage, but it could also be made where the armor is projected a few cm are so from the skin so that why it's not rubbing against their body.

2. Lightning magic can't do this, it would need to course through her body to do that, and with out proper defense would roast her insides. Along with this if she wanted this effect it would make it supplementary, the ability is only listed as Defense and Offense so it should be removed all together.

3. With this ability, giving it the ability to have weapons would run most of the defensive aspects of the ability. Once the damage is applied the ability would normally end. Constructs are normally supplementary abilities. So that comes back, now if she wanted something like that it would deal basic damage in that case. But since it does ability it's an attack, if it where to be used as weapon it would dissipate once it's used up, so if attacked and defended in the same post it would be gone regardless of duration.

4. Once again she needs to choose which effects she wants, she can't do this as it's a supplementary effect.

5. This is fine for some of what shes trying to do but magic doesn't follow the same type of restrictions as magoi manipulation so these additional costs aren't necessary in the slightest. Make sure to let her know to know that it can only take up to the damage it defends against before breaking. A  defensive and offensive ability should often be used to block up to a certain amount of damage and then dish your own out in the same go to gain an advantage.  Durability is a must.

6: the self-destruction would deal at least B tier damage to the user and surrounding area of 10 meters. As for the debuffing effect the user would take that as well as they aren't protected by the armor anymore.

7. Overall for what she wants here's a suggestion of how to describe the ability so we can give her something similar to what she wants, it adds more drawbacks but not more effects to give her what she wants to. I'll be providing two alternative ideas that would fit under the systems. Firstly is the Offensive/Defensive route- "The user aims their wand at a target, after a few moments of chanting the spell the user creates a layer of lightniing armor starting 3cm from their skin. The electromagnetic barrier is capable of blocking up to  B-tier damage. additonal this person is able to create weapons of lightning to deal up to B-tier damage each use. These weapons can be any shape, but can be no longer than 5m and no wider than 3m. The user may also prematurely end this ability to expand the lightning armor in a 10m self destruct, which does B-tier nerve damage to the user.  The explosion does B-tier damage if it's blocked damage or used up the damage part, but it will do A-tier damage if neither part of the abilities has been used.

The second approach is Supplementary and defense, the self destruct and way of using the ability would be the same. But the effect would be different, the armor would still have it's blocking but it would  also provide the user with a B-tier speed buff, but this would make the armor touch her skin, and going through her veins. So it would do consistent damage. In turn this could also take place of the Self Desctructs requirement,

Cleanse: Having a line of sight isn't a drawback, you need to list things like what is required for it to be used etc.
Change scaling to hits, it's the same thing really.
The effect is super bland, spice it up! "Firing a purple beam at themselves or an ally, the user is able to heal any negative effects such as poisons and toxins from the target of the spell. The beam is able to go as far as 20 meters in any direction from the user. " Also whats the size of the beam? Is it a square beam or a sphere, triangle???

Spark of inspiration YVYVcOy

7Spark of inspiration Empty Re: Spark of inspiration 21/05/18, 10:08 pm

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

BUmping because some things were changed and frankly.... "shape of the beam?".... really... thats kinda stupid... a beam is a beam........................

8Spark of inspiration Empty Re: Spark of inspiration 19/08/18, 12:13 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

I don't know if the Physiological Change is Allowed but can't hurt to try

9Spark of inspiration Empty Re: Spark of inspiration 06/09/18, 01:49 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

All your spells need to have requirements and drawbacks. Need more than just having a wand, whether it be pointing or some form of a command.

Mercy: Need dimensions to describe the size and length of the beam.

Physiological Change: No on both

Spark of inspiration OJgAYLo

10Spark of inspiration Empty Re: Spark of inspiration 06/09/18, 02:21 pm

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

edited

11Spark of inspiration Empty Re: Spark of inspiration 15/09/18, 07:06 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bumping up because it fell pretty low.....

12Spark of inspiration Empty Re: Spark of inspiration 18/03/19, 09:44 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hopefully this will be the last round of grading you need to go through. Also, Merrze has reviewed the edits I'm about to propose and agreed they are reasonable.

General Edits(Applies to all abilities)
-The base cost of scaling is 10, not 5.

-Your requirements must include some kind of physical action, stance, or otherwise interruptable condition. Simply having line of sight and saying a spell name isn't enough.

Mercy
-A 10m diameter beam is a bit crazy for an AoE heal at B-tier. We gotta remember that 10m is basically 30ft. This B-tier spell can potentially heal like a hundred people at once over its 20m range. Beams that insta-heal full body wounds is already a stretch enough considering a canon Djinn heal single targets limbs and requires a very close proximity to the target. If the healing is that fast and powerful, I feel the beam should be concentrated to a much smaller size. A 3m diameter beam should be more than enough.

-Nitpicking, but why is the beam green when life magic is purple?

Vitryu
-This is lightning magic, how does it heal? Stimulating your cells with lightning is not going to promote significant healing. It certainly wont mend broken bones.

Cleanse
-"All ailments" is way too vague considering magic spells are specific commands given to the rukh. A spell that can soothe the nervouse system of paralysis isn't going to also thaw ice bindings. This needs a more specific and narrowed down effect.

Pyro Prison
-You can tell from context this "pillar" is hollow but it should be clearly stated or instead referred to as a circle.

-Also, it doesn't state how tall/high the pillar of flames is. Nor does it ever actually state that the pillar is made of fire. The thickness of the outer edge of the fire prison would also be a good dimension to know.

Pollen Plant
-Nothing specifically wrong here, but I do have a specific suggestion for the requirement beyond a physical act like aiming your wand/staff at the target. Plants aren't gonna suddenly spring out of rocks or water so this should probably require you be standing on soil.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum