You are not connected. Please login or register

Future Sailors [Social/Kamehameha]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hakaruru

Hakaruru
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hakaruru climbed off Elias' back as they reached some rocky hills overlooking a small back. He wandered closer to the waters, the Lagombi following close behind, before sitting down, water lapping at his rock.

His beast walked around before laying down behind him, a heavy sigh rumbling from Elias. Hakaruru turned halfway around to glance at him, watching for a moment before scratching the top of Elias' head.

The beast snorted in his face before nudging his nose against the Imuchakk's hand, his tusks barely grazing his hand. In return, Hakaruru moved his hand and scratched behind the Lagombi's ears before shifting and returning his gaze to the bay.

This was one of the man's favorite places to visit. Not many people came down to the rather secluded area, so it made it a perfect place for him to come down to and relax. So, the man stretched out his legs before leaning back against Elias who shuffled closer.

If anyone was to come up with the path that Hakaruru and Elias travel, all they would see would be a large, furry white beast laying by some rocks facing the small bay.

Beast:

Kamehameha

Kamehameha
D-Tier
D-Tier

A stocky imuchakk was roaming the tundras on his way to a nearby tribe of his fellow clansmen. Kamehameha, average height for an Imuchakk, but was very well built. His muscles were what really defined his wide build. His outfit wasn't the best for the weather, a navy gi and matching pants with a black belt and azure headband, relying on his natural resistance to such extreme weather.

However, one other thing stood out about him; his eyes. A pair of bio-luminescent eyes that shined through the snow that blanketed the area. Despite his dark attire and his eerie eyes, his lips were curled into a pleasant smile. His thoughts were focused on reaching the next tribe. Kamehameha was genuinely happy to go meet the new people.

As the wanderer was rambling, he managed to spot a large ball of white fluff. It had blended into the environment, but he was curious. Seeing the creature had caused a rumbling in his stomach, but he wouldn't hurt a creature directly even for his own hunger. He approached with patience, taking his time to study the air, making sure to be downwind, and to travel slowly as to not alert the beast.

He finally approached, hopefully without arousing suspicion and that's when he saw the man laying on his pet. At that moment, he had realized it was merely a tamer. "Oh hey! Hahaha!" He bust out into laughter as he was imply trying to have a moment with the wildlife but now he had gotten a bit of the taste of visiting the tribe a few miles sooner. He didn't greet him but was just so genuinely happy to see another soul, he walked around the beast and offered the guy a hand.

Hakaruru

Hakaruru
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hakaruru's eyes widened in surprise as he heard someone laughing, the Halfling quickly turning around and spotting another Imuchakk. The thing that stood out the most was the eyes. They glowed, luminescent like some sort of glow bug or deep sea fish. They were creepy to be sure, looking so eerie with that smile on his face. Though, Hakaruru was sure to hide his discomfort with his usual deadpan face.

Ignoring the hand, Hakaruru pushed himself up as Elias rose to his own paws. The Lagombi grumbled and tried to nudge Hakaruru, quite aware of his tamer's disdain for others despite just being a beast. But, he ignored the nudge as he just brushed off his pants before finally looking at the odd Imuchakk.

From the sour expression on his face, it was obvious to tell that he wasn't all too pleased with someone barging in on his "alone time". Nor did he seem so happy with someone standing "so close" to him.

Crossing his arms over his chest, Hakaruru regarded Kamehameha with his usual grumpy face; his eyebrows furrowed, his lips pulled downwards in an almost scowl, his nose beginning to scrunch up.

"Is there something you need?" He asked, a tone of disrespect coloring his voice as she shifted from foot to foot. Despite the same height between the two Imus, the stranger was much bulkier than him, and it didn't make Hakaruru feel all that reassured in case his rather negative attitude got him in trouble.

Kamehameha

Kamehameha
D-Tier
D-Tier

AMBIENCE:

Kamehameha was blissfully unaware of the mood Hakaruru was emitting, but he was alright with the tone of his question as if it were a friend. He stood in an exaggerated pose, head turned to the side, tilted back slightly. His eyelids shuttering down as he stood in a pensive state, arms crossed with a hand under his chin, fingers supporting the bony prominence.

To make things worse, he started humming as he began to think of something as if his rusty motor of a brain was running on overdrive. While this only lasted a few moments in reality, it felts like minutes to him. He snapped out of his trance with an enthusiastic snap. Literally. His eyebrows widened as he gave his answer. "I need your name. Otherwise you're just a stranger. I'm KaaAMEHAMEHA!" He was quite proud for some reason, and crossed his arms standing tall. His thumb directed at himself as if you needed some sort of indication.

As he introduced himself, while he would wait for the fellow Imuchakks name, he dropped down to his knees and then onto all fours as he faced the beast. "Is this guy a Lagombi? I've never seen one before. Hi Lagombi." On all four, he kicked back the snow behind him as if imitating a bull, shaking his head as if challenging the Lagombi to see if it wanted to play.

Hakaruru

Hakaruru
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hakaruru stared at the man with a look of scathing annoyance as the man just stood there. But as the humming started, Haka felt like he was going to tear his hair out. What, was the man starting to get his brain to work?

But at the snap, the lankier Imuchakk couldn't help but jump, a look of surprise almost overcoming his face till he shut it down with a pensive look of annoyance.

He glanced at the thumb before looking back at Kamehameha, his lips pressing together as he tried to repress a scowl. But as the eccentric Imuchakk dropped by Elias, Hakaruru felt his annoyance boil over into anger territory.

"Hakaruru," he spat out as he went to nudge the Lagombi away, almost like an overprotective mother, "and don't mess with Eli-"

Before he had a chance, Elias, the beast in question, gave a distinct bark before jumping forwards. The Lagombi, clearly excited at the prospect of "play", closed the gap between him and Kamehameha as he went to headbutt the odd Imu.

Kamehameha

Kamehameha
D-Tier
D-Tier

Kamehameha's ears were trained on Hakaruru, but eyes focused on Elias. He braced himself, fingers and toes digging into the snow, as the Lagombi charged. His knees and palms dragged across the terrain, leaving trails as he displaced the snow during recoil. With a bit of distance between them again, he leaned back, standing on his knees. He made himself look larger, howling into the wind. The cry eventually devolved into a primitive grunt as he started to beat on his chest.

His head was a bit sore, but he was still excited. He could get a sense this was still a baby lagombi, and he could still over power it. He charged forward, running on his knees, placing a forearm against the side of the beasts neck, and 'suicide' dived to the side with the bear-rabbit. Both of them toppled over, he avoided mounting the animal as to not upset the beast, but pinned it down with his imuchakk strength as to stop the game.

HE laid there for a few moment, catching his breath and even wiping a spec of sweat despite the temperature they were laying in. "Aaah...." He was winded, but trying to get words out. "haha... WHEW. Is this guy named Eli?"

Hakaruru

Hakaruru
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hakaruru watched Kamehameha with a disgusted look as the bulkier man howled, grunted, and beat his chest like some sort of yeti. He could understand if the Imuchakk weren't advanced compared to other nations, but they weren't primitive beasts who beat their chests.

He wanted to go and pull the bulky man away from Elias, but it didn't seem like he was about to hurt the Lagombi. And it did seem like Elias was having fun roughhousing like this, so he just stood back and watched.

Elias meanwhile, was equally excited, trying to lunge forwards again as Kamehameha charged. But, the beast didn't expect for the suicide dive, and with a crash they toppled over.

The Lagombi barked as he was pinned out, legs kicking out in protest as Elias tried to wrestle away from Kamehameha. It was obvious that he wasn't hurt, but just struggling to pull away and continue with the wrestling. But, after a couple of moments, the Lagombi laid his limbs down as the game ended before trying to crawl away from the man.

"Ah, no, that's not his name... It's Elias," Hakaruru replied, patting his leg and getting the Lagombi to crawl over. He patted Elias on the head before scratching behind his ear. The Bear-Rabbit's response was to nudge Hakaruru before laying down.

Giving the beast one last pat, Hakaruru glanced at Kamehameha with an almost suspicious look. His hand remained on Elias' head, his fingers scratching the top as Hakaruru thought about what he was going to say next.

"What're you doing here?"

Kamehameha

Kamehameha
D-Tier
D-Tier

Onto his knees, then onto his knees. "I'm just on my way. My tribe is closer to the coast, so I came up north to provide any volunteer work. See if anyone needed some houses built, or helping the children or the sick. Really anything anyone can think of. Helping gather food- well, you probably don't wanna get me started. I'd have to make a huge list of everything that could be done."

Kamehameha stood silent for a second as he explained him, but the brief lapse in silence compelled him to fill it. "Well, even if that's true. I just want to go and meet people. People from Imuchakk are so secluded from the world and even from themselves, so I just wanted to... know what's out there, like an adventure, but deeper into our homeland."

He looked around at Elias and then to himself, then realized there was no one else here. He scanned a few more times just in case. No work, no people... "Wait... why are YOU here?" Kame was trying to come up with some reason they could be in such a desolate area, but it didn't seem as if he brought any tools or much of anything.

Hakaruru

Hakaruru
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hakaruru got to his feet as the other Imuchakk did, his arms crossing over his chest as he listened to kamehameha. It would seem like he was quite the samaritan, traveling north so he could help some village. He guesses it was admirable, but who would really do that who wasn't some religious person abiding strictly to his faith?

He didn't even try to break the silence as it grew between the two, one of his hands lowering so he could pet Elias. The beast rose its head to meet him halfway, and that's when Kamehameha revealed that his reason for traveling wasn't so charitable.

Hakaruru only had this odd sort of smirk as he told himself that the man wasn't so great! He just came for a selfish reason, though he couldn't say anything bad about that seeing how he had the same aspirations. But he was still right about Kamehameha not traveling up north for such a noble reason.

But at the question turned his way, Hakaruru just scrunched up his nose as he started to scowl. His arms went back to being crossed over his chest as he shifted weight from one foot to another.

"That's not really your business, now is it?" He shot back in a tone that was anything but polite as he raised his chin.

Kamehameha

Kamehameha
D-Tier
D-Tier

"Yeah, I don't think I could make a business out of it. Not only is there no supply, there is little demand. I mean, how would I even make the model?" Kamehameha now began to ponder how to make a business on the information of others. That seemed a bit more feasible, but- "Oh, sorry. I got lost in a train of thought. I was literally thinking of making a busin- well nevermind. I guess it's not my business. Could you tell me anyway?"

The friendly imuchakk was quick to dismiss his own ideas and move on to the next thought in his head, which had little filter. "If you don't tell me, I'm sure Elias will!" He turns to Elias and starts speaking baby-talk. "Won't you Elly-welly, won't you tell me? Yes you will~"

Hakaruru

Hakaruru
D-Tier
D-Tier

His arms were crossed over his chest as Hakaruru watched with an almost dumbfounded look. The man was rattling away about making a business out of his business. He didn't understand it, and the more he was around Kamehameha the more Haka felt like his brain was slowly being killed.

"No," he told Kamehameha firmly, his lips pursing together as his arms were lowered. Though, at the mention of Elias telling him, his eyebrow rose as Haka shot the beast a quick look. He looked back at Kamehameha and tilted his head before shaking it.

"No, he won't. He can't talk that way, unfortunately," he commented as his arms raised to cross back over his chest in a closed off way.

Meanwhile, Elias, had his ears perked as he looked at Kamehameha with a titled head. He gave a small bark as his paws shuffled up the snow before the Lagombi moved closer to Hakaruru.

Last edited by Hakaruru on 07/04/17, 05:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kamehameha

Kamehameha
D-Tier
D-Tier

The obnoxiously friendly imuchakk smiled, wondering what he should've expected from his fellow clansmen, whose heart was just a bit more closed off than those around him. But at that moment, Elias gave a bark as if speaking to Kame. His luminescent eyes shined brighter as they widened for a moment, acknowledging the Lagombi. "Oh thank you Elias. I hope you take good care of Hakaruru, because he could definitely use a friendly soul in his life."

Kamehameha turned to Haka and stuck out his hand, waiting to receive Haka's hand in a mutual display of respect. "Well, I'll leave you to your business then. Elias said it was pretty important."

Hakaruru

Hakaruru
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hakaruru's eyes narrowed as the other Imu's glowing eyes "brightened", his hand protectively petting the Lagombi's head. With every passing moment, the man grows weirder and more annoying. He was obnoxious and much too loud for his bitter taste, and the way his eyes glowed were freaky. It reminded him all too eerily of deep sea creatures using lights to lure naive prey into their grasps.

He looked down at the hand with a look one would regard gum on their chair, which would be a look of grossed annoyance. Pursing his lips together, Hakaruru sighed quietly to himself before uneasily grabbing the hand. He squeezed the hand as he shook it before quickly letting go. He didn't want to know what would happen to him, or Elias, if he didn't shake the other's man hand. It already seemed as if he's leaving, and the sooner the better in Hakaruru's mind.

"Alright, thanks," he grumpled with a tone of voice that seemed as far from grateful as it could get, his nose scrunching up in annoyance, "good luck with whatever you're trying to do." His words were followed by a bark from Elias who looked pleased that his master could somewhat communicate with another Imuchakk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum