Lagi's Item Kickbacks

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lagi's Item Kickbacks Empty Lagi's Item Kickbacks 07/03/17, 12:19 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I'm guessing I send them in and you send them back out to the new system level? Noir already gave me my gauntlet back. First I'll put in all the items, then ask question.

The Alchemist: Allows the person to be unaffected from abilities like poisons, freezes, or paralysis that are caused by abilities or items of their rank or lower, can only negate one ability per thread. This ability can only be used once per thread. *Guessing picture died*

Duality
Spoiler:

Emerald of Ashanti
Spoiler:

Bow of Heaven
Spoiler:

True Love Charm
Spoiler:

Sphere of Infulence
Spoiler:

Potion of Rejuvnation x1
Spoiler:

Camouflage Gel x1
Spoiler:

Question- Items that offered the chance to create abilities based off of it. With the new systems in placed with the abilities i already trained, what happens now? Do i get a kickback refund or what?

Last edited by Lagi on 18/03/17, 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total

2Lagi's Item Kickbacks Empty Re: Lagi's Item Kickbacks 09/03/17, 07:22 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Going through these items and revamping them might take a little bit of time, so please be patient while the staff tries their hardest to rework all of them. If you will, though, would you please remove the items that you gave out previously? If not, I could revisit that thread myself and figure it out later today.

3Lagi's Item Kickbacks Empty Re: Lagi's Item Kickbacks 09/03/17, 07:48 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

done........................

4Lagi's Item Kickbacks Empty Re: Lagi's Item Kickbacks 27/03/17, 01:39 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

I don't think you get any sort of kickback for the Camouflage Gel, but down blow is the rest of your revamped stuff. I did give you 75,000 Huang back for the potion though. With the whole Ruler Gem thing, would you prefer an A-Tier item or Huang? If you pick the A-Tier item, we'll allow you to have some input on what it is. ^^ Sorry for the delay on this stuff.~

Bow of Heaven:

Duality:

Sphere of Influence:

Charm of Fascination:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum