Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whiny Baby Empty Whiny Baby 01/03/17, 04:06 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Details:
Item Brought:

Sitting down by his lonesome. Empty space of nothing only silence filled the room. Befalling the shoulder as an angel coming to touch him sending shivers up his spine. The atmosphere complex with thoughts and emotions he couldn't burden anymore. His fears surfacing watching images of what could happen if he doesn't complete and fill the role for Ting. The blood gushing from his severe head, it just laying in a basket after being chopped off then the images of what Montague, could be going through right now. It's been so long since he hasn't been seen and nothing has been said about him either of late. Pulling the silk covers across his lap, tugging against it tightly holding it close to his chest then falling back to stare at the ceiling. The moonlight swarming it's beams through curtains and down in a row across Aseo's face showing only his eyes leaving everything else covered behind shadows. Tight pain harboured his shoulders closing his eyes heavily turning with a toss to his side. Curling up as streams of two single tears feeling weak and fragile in this moment Mordecaiah surfacing as the little farmer he is.  The sky around him seemed to fall as red clouds of darkening colors took over his thoughts. He now entering an sleep just seeing the red sky, with a broken farm and him just standing in the middle helplessly to do anything cussing how the outcome came to be. Standing on the dirt the air hissing like a snake everything feel all so real, Mordecaiah falling to both his knees in a hull of sorrow and fear. Clutches of despair just wrapped around him with the bass of an drums tempo leading it along. Ting appearance in the dream as she took him away in magnificent mobile vehicle, prepared food, and silk up to his collar bone something he wouldn't dream of ( currently dreaming of it ). Awaking with a puddle beneath him.

Cold sweats in his sleep barely getting the needed amount of rest as he awoke the next day with large boulder size eye bags. Tears stained his cheeks as he groaned getting off the soaked sheets. Aseo eyes heavy and body clappy trying to stay steady, arms like spaghetti he's tried.

Spoiler:

2Whiny Baby Empty Re: Whiny Baby 01/03/17, 09:51 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mopping over with his zombie groan to find the bathroom. An headache pounding like his heart beat with him walking in the rhyme. Normally he doesn't have this kind of pain, but this headache hurt. Striping himself naked, and standing before an large wooden tub with steaming hot water dipping his toe on the surface getting a feel for the water as another thump bangs against his skull making him step backwards howling in an 'gah'. Going down to one knee, leaning against the bucket making the water inside swish back and forth some getting on his arm that held him up on his knee. Dealing with this was going to cause a problem, but for now he gathered the energy to get inside the tub with a small cloth smooth against the skin.

Soaked, bathe, and finally getting out Aseo, had water dripping down from him body back into the remaining water. His head like a box of chocolate something you don't need, but can't resist there really isn't much resistance in this problem at hand though. " Why.. Why must this headache come along now. I just need this to stop its pains me too much. I must go collect a herb. I can't deal with it any longer. " speaking to himself rubbing his moist skin off with a dry towel. Looking on the top of his dresser with a mirror sat an Aquamarine Gem Brooch. His eyes lit up with excitement, but the thumping of his headache raced from his brain throughout his head. " Such a lovely item, I must be sure to thank the servant that got me this brooch. Lemme me examine it closely. " still bare naked approaching the dresser and picking it up. Flipping it over as the gems jiggle around like dead limbs, it amazed him of the fine detail and golden that glisten even in the dim lighting of the room. Turning it on its back he noticed it magic circle, and his brow rose to a arch. Peeking at the circle he felt like it was meant to be for this item to end up here, even though he had no idea for the magicial aspect of the tool? Yeah a tool that's what he came to the conclusion of, still wondering what it would be once he officially used it.

His hair falling down half way down on his back. Pulling up his tourers than his lower garments, shoes tied lace through lace getting ready too travel outside the gates to look for herbs. Gripping the brooch item, he'd hold it and place it on his kimono on the right sleeve. Grabbing it off his the clothing stand, his headache came back to stop his moment almost forgetting about it altogether. Many reasons to go get these herbs now, leaving his cane behind walking out the room.

Spoiler:

3Whiny Baby Empty Re: Whiny Baby 02/03/17, 01:28 am

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Moments Later . . .

Stepping through the front door sunshine already taking its effects on him as he blocked it from his eyes. The gems however reflect nicely and it  mesmerized Aseo, with how brilliant it was. Waving his hands the servants brought along an horse with an satchel strapped around its saddle.  Straddling on the saddle getting comfortable, Aseo gave the little kick to the butt and a wave goodbye taking off down the cobblestone path heading off towards the gate. Kicking up pebbles beneath the horses hooves galloping at full speed, the bumping off recoil made his head pound with each wave of shock going through the horse to him.

Crunching through the gate Aseo, saw an farm on his right hand side which gave him the thought of them knowing of herbs. Its been so long since he been to a farm and the last time he was it was tragic. Coming to an full halt stopping outside the gate of the farm, he could hear an large amount of commotion. " Okay. Why does trouble lurk everywhere here? " he'd whisper to himself moving in behind the crowd of farm hands or staff huddle together backs against the barn door. Hiding behind some corn stalks over looking each person who seemed to have tattered clothing. Four gooney type dudes, and one large red haired hunco type man laughing while his hands were out at his side in a gloating  manner.

Sapping a small amount of his magoi into the brooch, a ball of morphing crystals laid inside his palm. His eyes locked on the four grunts as he readies himself. Shaping the crystal into four single needles, he'd shoot them at the middle of their heads connecting to their necks dropping four with in go of a ability. The thudding of the four bodies on the ground laid lifeless, the large hunco man turned and eyed the landscape to spot anything out of regular, but Aseo was one step ahead moving left to get behind the barn Sustaining the crystal forming it into a identical replica of his cane he knew for sure he didn't want to tangle himself with an lion when he was only a sheep hiding by its fur. The man searching now as he knew this attack wasn't random at least, as some of the farm help started to provoke him to throw him off that only enraged him. Carrying an axe over his shoulder he place both hands on the grip looking at the provoking man. Aseo watching this waiting for the moment in where he can strike, but the opening wasn't their yet. Tapping the replica of his cane on the ground substituting it for his standard he could feel the frost coming, but he held it back until ready. Swing the axe horizontally cutting through the provoking man stomach leaving just half of him literally as painful as this is Aseo, knew his time was now to strike. The fanalis man turned for the moment with his defense lower Aseo, sent the vortex of shredding petals around the man cutting and eating away quickly as it came like a nat to light.

The farms people moving away as they got cold and some of there toes grew numb from being so close they went over to the middle of the barn watching as the vortex release and sprinkles of snow and blood dropped around the fanalis man cut and shredded lifeless body. Aseo, calmly with his headache stepped out of the cover and saw the people. " You don't have to worry about that anymore. But by chance do you own a herb for headaches? " he didn't even think about talking about what he just did. " Um... Sure Miste, I have one in the back. " the farmer said stepping closer to Aseo. " Could you um let me have it? I have a serious pain of a headache right now so... " he asked. " Sure sure. No problem. " he replied as someone ran and came back with the herb handing it too him. " Thanks for the herb, I'll take my leave " he said taking off for his leave. " Yeah... sure no problem. Thanks for the him, Mister " the farmer said. Aseo gotten back to his horse taking his leave and riding back home.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum