Shields?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shields? Empty Shields? 05/04/14, 09:24 pm

Tiberius grachus

Tiberius grachus
D-Tier
D-Tier

Do shields exits in the magi? lore sindes I haven't seen any yet. I need to know sindes im planning to make a carater belonging to the reims empire, and beceas of Thad im planning on giving him kind of a legionary style of fighting and armor mend.
If not il just only give him a gladius style sword.

2Shields? Empty Re: Shields? 05/04/14, 09:35 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

An admin has brought up shields as items/weapons before so I believe they are allowed. However you may only start with one weapon under a strength spec meaning you should probably just start out with the sword and obtain the shield later on.

You have quite a few spelling errors in you post for this thread. Please proof read your posts and fix any typos before sending it as it will make it hard on the people you're rping with if there are excessive errors.

3Shields? Empty Re: Shields? 05/04/14, 09:39 pm

Tiberius grachus

Tiberius grachus
D-Tier
D-Tier

Thank you.
And fore the spellings errors I am heavily dyslectic and English is only my second language. ( Dutch being my native one)

4Shields? Empty Re: Shields? 05/04/14, 09:48 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dyslexia does not affect one's typing, however a common condition one can have with Dyslexia is Dysgraphia which does affect writing and typing. You should mention that instead for the future!

Unfortunately RPing requires tons of reading and writing. I don't understand why you would put a burden on yourself(and everyone around you) by choosing it as your hobby. Good luck rping here, I hope it wont be too much of an issue.

5Shields? Empty Re: Shields? 06/04/14, 06:13 am

Tiberius grachus

Tiberius grachus
D-Tier
D-Tier

I can only say watt they told me, thou it has kind of became a collective term.

If I would not do things or let myself be hold back beceas of al things Thad are wrong whit me or changeling, than I wouldn't be able to do much.
Maybe I'm just stubborn.
But its is getting better slightly and slowly, my English writing now is better than it was 1 or 2 years ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum