Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NPC's for Caelus Empty NPC's for Caelus 31/01/17, 11:16 pm

Caelus Valeria

Caelus Valeria
A-Tier
A-Tier

NPC's for Caelus KCNTuHu
Name: Telleus Antonin
Personality: A bit of a joker, but takes his job (and his money) very seriously.  He is kind at heart, and has been a good friend and confidant to Caelus.  Always optimistic, but smart about his decisions.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Gray
Height: 180 cm (5'11'')
Weight: 72.5 kg (160 lbs.)
Appearance: Tall and wiry, blond hair cut short and kept neat.  Always dresses to impress, even is casual attire.  Likes Gold and other precious trinkets, but doesn't wear more than one or two pieces at a time.
Rukh Alignment: White
Special Traits: N/A
History: Grew up in Reimano, and loved watching the Colosseum fights as a kid.  However, he knew that the real winners in those fights were the ones who bet on the winners.  Instead of becoming an gambling addict however, he began to organize and support the fighters.  They effectively fought for him, and he supported them in their efforts.  It took some time, and more than a few months deep in debt to various sharks, but he eventually figured out a system that worked, and allowed him to cover his own losses.  He was 26 when he found Caelus in the street, fighting over a piece of bread.  And something about the boy caught his eye: his tenacity.  No matter what, that boy was walking away with that bread.  And that sparked his greatest idea yet, to train a gladiator from the ground up, and manage his career.  But what started as a business prospect, eventually became a genuine friendship and real concern for the boys well-being.  Now, almost 30, he works as both a manager for multiple gladiators (thanks to his success with Caelus), and as a secret seller for information pertaining to Colosseum matches.

NPC's for Caelus SxhEV1h
Name: Ban, Feiyan
Personality: Quiet and wise, but also stubborn.  An excellent judge of character.  Despite her past, she is now strictly a noncombatant, no matter who issues a request or order.
Hair Color: Pink
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 121 cm (4'0'')
Weight: 29 kg (65 lbs)
Appearance: Plain attire, functional and simple.  Usually in a dull red or brown.
Rukh Alignment: White
Special Traits: Left arm is covered in old burn scars.  The color has returned to normal, but the texture has obvious changes.  It is functionally useless, except when she uses Body Manipulation to control it.
Class: A Tier Body Manipulation
Profession: A Tier Anatomist
History: Originally a teacher of body manipulation and anatomy for the Emperor before Gao Yuan Zu, Feiyan has lived longer than most others in the world.  After that emperor's death however, she decided on a life of seclusion and study in the Jade Dragon Mountains.  Several have sought out her teachings, and on occasion she does take a student.  However it has been a very long time since she has done so, and her age is finally starting to catch up with her.  She has assistants in the imperial city who search for candidates to be her final students.

Last edited by Caelus Valeria on 06/02/17, 04:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

2NPC's for Caelus Empty Re: NPC's for Caelus 06/02/17, 02:23 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hello, I noticed one of your NPCs is Ω-Tier. Unfortunately, members are not allowed to make Ω-Tier NPCs so I ask that you please change their rank to A-Tier.

3NPC's for Caelus Empty Re: NPC's for Caelus 06/02/17, 04:47 pm

Caelus Valeria

Caelus Valeria
A-Tier
A-Tier

bump for completion.

4NPC's for Caelus Empty Re: NPC's for Caelus 07/02/17, 03:14 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Both Telleus Antonin and Ban, Feiyan are APPROVED. However, be aware that this might change in the future. Ban, Feiyan's role seems quite important to me, but at the same time I don't really see it being THAT important in the long run. If Diana or the others have an issue with her being one of the former dead emperor's teachers, you might have to change it. Just wanted to give you that warning beforehand.~

5NPC's for Caelus Empty Re: NPC's for Caelus 07/02/17, 07:18 pm

Caelus Valeria

Caelus Valeria
A-Tier
A-Tier

Of course. I specifically wrote her so that she could be used by others as well for plot purposes, and i understand that mods have full reign to do what they will with her if they so choose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum